剧集 | 联邦调查局:国际(2021) | 导航列表
这地方看着跟个皮纳塔似的
This place looks like a pifata.
别听她瞎说
Don't listen to her.
布兰卡觉得彩虹还不够彩色
Blanca thinks rainbows aren't colorful enough.
老板请
Patron.
你看
Man, hey. Look.
他们来了
They're here.
拜伦·莫利纳
Byron Molina?
赶紧说正事儿
Let's get to it.
奥地利高效率
Austrian efficiency.
我喜欢
I love it.
我叔叔以前总说 Lo barato sale caro
My uncle has a saying. "Lo barato sale caro. "
便宜就是贵
Cheap is expensive.
普世真理
A universal truth.
如果我们要做生意
And something you need to understand
那这一点你也需要明白
if we are going to do business.
100%纯的芬太尼
100%uncut fentanyl.
这一点就能放倒一头大象
That right there can put an elephant down,
而且我手里有65公斤 随时准备着
and I've got 65 kilos ready to go.
这购物清单可够厉害的
That's quite the shopping list.
你们要入侵波兰吗
Are you invading Poland?
你到底能不能弄到我要的东西
Can you get what I need, or not?
给我24小时
Give me 24 hours.
多谢 美女
Mm! Gracias, mama.
干杯 -干杯
Salud! - Salud.
你听懂了吗 美♥国♥佬♥
Did you get that, gringuito?
要我用英语复述一遍吗
You want me to say it in English?
你有本事过来再说一遍
You wanna come over here and say it?
够了
Hey, that's enough.
怎么 你知道他是自作自受
What? You know he has it coming.
行了 你出去走走
OK, why don't you go take a walk?
冷静一下
Cool off.
他好敏感啊
He's so sensitive.
我没看到
I didn't get a look at it,
但他买♥♥的都是重火力
but whatever he's buying is heavy- duty.
你能不能让我完成自己的工作啊
Will you just let me do my job?
我们就快查到了 好吗 我能抓住这些人 但
We're close, OK? I can get these guys, but- -
我就知道
I knew it.
你是个内鬼
You're a rat.
我是副主管特别探员瓦伦丁
ASAC Valentine.
杜兰戈贩毒集团
The Durango Cartel?
你确定吗
Are you sure?
我马上就去布达佩斯 8小时后到
I'll be in Budapest in eight hours.
出什么事了
What's going on?
早上好 福雷斯特探员
Good morning, Agent Forrester.
我是中情局的夏洛特·林泽
My name is Charlotte Linzer. CIA.
我找本地办事处负责人
I confirmed her credentials
确认过她的证件了
with the local chief of station.
好 有什么可以帮到你的吗
AII right. Is there something I can help you with?
我希望可以
I certainly hope so.
安东尼奥·瓦尔加斯 之前是全世界
Antonio Vargas, formerly the most wanted
通缉犯名单上的头号♥毒枭 目前
drug lord in the world, currently incarcerated
被关押在大都会惩教中心
at Metropolitan Correctional Center.
联调局
FBI!
三年前是你们纽约办事处的同事逮捕了他
Arrested by your colleagues in New York three years ago.
瓦尔加斯被抓后 他的帝国分♥裂♥了
After Vargas went down, his empire splintered.
有几位竞争者瞄准了他的位置
There are several contenders vying for the crown,
但最有力的候选人是他侄子 拜伦·莫利纳
but the smart money is on his nephew, Byron Molina.
是 我听说过他
Yeah, I've heard of him.
但他更像个金融人士 而不是毒贩子
Wharton- educated MBA, but more banker than narco.
别被他的高级学位迷惑了
Don't be fooled by the fancy dlegree.
莫利纳和他叔叔一样暴♥力♥
Molina is just as violent as his uncle.
而且野心更大
And more ambitious.
他在布达佩斯干什么 贩毒吗
What's he doing in Budapest? Moving weight?
你们也知道 布达佩斯
As you know, Budapest is a hub
是国际军♥火♥贩卖♥♥的中枢地
for international arms trafficking.
莫利纳是来购买♥♥大批武器的
Molina is here to obtain a large consignment of weapons
他准备用65公斤芬太尼
and exchange them for 65 kilos of fentanyl
通过直接交易换取武器
in a straight up trade.
幕后是一群奥地利军♥火♥贩子在操纵
There's a crew of Austrian arms dealers behind the deal,
但我们还在想办法确认他们的身份
but we're still trying to ID them.
你是哪个部门的 特种行动吗
What division are you with? Special Activities?
本次行动是最高机密
This operation is highly classified
由华盛顿的最高级批准的
and approved at the highest levels in Washington
与匈牙利国防部合作
in partnership with the Hungarian Defense Force.
我的目标就是控制住这批武器和芬太尼
My objective is to secure the weapons and the fentanyl.
只不过出了问题
Except something went wrong.
我手下有一个卧底探员 在莫利纳的团伙里
I've had a NOC agent embedded with Molina's crew
埋伏了快两年
for nearly two years.
他是单独行动的特工
He's a singleton operative,
深入贩毒集团卧底 必要时可否认其存在
a deniable asset sent in deep cover.
我就用他的化名称呼他了 加布里埃尔·富恩特斯
I'll refer to him by his alias, Gabriel Fuentes.
昨晚 富恩特斯的身份被温贝托·奥罗斯科发现了
Last night, Fuentes was made by Humberto Orozco,
他是莫利纳的武器专家
Molina's weapons expert.
奥罗斯科袭击了他
Orozco attacked...
他们一起摔下了桥 摔进了多瑙河
and they both went over a bridge into the Danube.
只有我们的卧底探员活了下来
Our undercover agent is the only one that survived.
所以找我们干什么
So why come to us?
能私下聊聊吗二
Can we speak in private?
来我办公室
Step into my office.
现在奥罗斯科死了 莫利纳没了武器专家
With Orozco gone, Molina's lost his weapons man.
如果他无法验货
If he can't inspect the merchandise,
他可能会放弃交易
he might spike the deal.
但你们已经抓到了莫利纳的把柄
But you already have Molina
也完全有证据拿下那些奥地利人
and more than enough to take down the Austrians,
所以你为什么还要佼笔交易完成呢
so why do you need this deal to go through?
我要的是情报
I want the intelligence product.
我想知道他们卖♥♥了什么
I wanna know what they're buying,
物流 运货途径 钱的流向
logistics, shipping routes, financing,
彻底弄清楚墨西哥贩毒集团
the full picture on how the Mexican cartels
是怎么在全欧洲交易武器的
are sourcing weapons from Europe.
需要我们做什么
What's the ask?
我需要你去卧底
I need you to go undercover.
假装成武器专家
Posing as a weapons expert.
我看过你的档案
I've checked your profile.
你在拉美地区有卧底经验
You've got UC experience in Latin America,
有相应的知识储备
the requisite knowledge base,
也有一个我们可以启用的完整假身份
and a fully backstopped alias we can activate.
这事儿是什么时候
When is this going down?
这事儿是什么时候
When is this going down?
就今晚 -老天
Tonight. Oh, God.
就今晚 -老天
Tonight. Oh, God.
我知道情况显然不理想
It's obviously less than ideal.
但很希望你能够
But a little interagency cooperation
提供跨机构合作
would be appreciated.
所以当生活不让你好过的时候
So when life gives you lemons,
你就来找联调局了
come to the FBI.
是这个意思吗
Is that it?
行吧
OK.
这是你的行动 但如果你要我去卧底
This is your op, but if I'm gonna do this,
那就得按我的方式 带着我的团队来
I'm gonna do it my way with my team.
会有问题吗
Is that gonna be a problem?
完全不会
On the contrary.
很高兴与你合作
It'll be nice working with you.
很高兴与你合作
It'll be nice working with you.
你开玩笑吗
Are you having a laugh?
斯科特 你知道这种卧底任务是需要
Scott, you know that UC assignments like this
好几周的准备的 不是几小时就能行的
take weeks of prep, not hours.
这简直是行动噩梦
This is an operational nightmare.
这简直是行动噩梦
This is an operational nightmare.
真正的问题在于时间
The real problem is timing.
剧集 | 联邦调查局:国际(2021) | 导航列表