剧集 | 联邦调查局:国际(2021) | 导航列表
It's got to be something benign,
让人意想不到的东西 在那里她可以准备应急包
something unexpected, where she could have a go bag,
几套衣服一辆车
a pair of clothes, a vehicle.
你觉得一个在第九区
How about a doner kebab stand in District Nine
已经停业7年的烤肉串店 听上去像吗
that's been out of business for the last seven years?
这是地图上的显示
Here it is on the map.
那条地铁线路正好经过那里
That tram line runs right to it.
没错 我们马上出发
Bingo. We're out of here.
哈珀医生
Dr. Harper?
我是杰米·凯勒特特别探员
Special Agent Jamie Kellett.
我已经看过x光 和拉喀托斯医生聊过了
I've reviewed the X- rays and spoke with Dr. Lakatos.
我们有计划了 -什么计划
We got a plan. - Which is?
血管重建
Vascular reconstruction.
我们会稳定骨折伤势 然后开始
We'll stabilize the fracture then start reconnecting
重新连接血管
the blood vessels.
这需要时间 很长时间
It's going to take time. A lot of time.
但如果我们能止住出血
But if we can stop the bleeding,
那这就是我们保住他腿的最佳机会
it's the best chance we have to salvage the limb.
谢谢你能过来 谢谢你
Thank you for coming. Thank you.
我还什么都没做呢
I haven't done anything yet.
先保他的命
Let's save his life first.
不好意思 小姐
Excuse me, miss?
我没事 我要违背医嘱出院
I'm good, and I'm leaving against medical advice
不管你们表格里写什么都行
or whatever you need to write down in your chart.
谢谢你们的帮助
Thanks for your help.
安德烈呢
Andre?
救他的最好机会已经在刷手进手术室了
His best chance is scrubbing up for surgery right about now.
这里交给你可以吗
You got this?
我得去做点事
I need to go make myself useful.
去吧
Go.
有什么发现
What do we got?
刚刚停下车
Just parked.
后面有人 在往餐厅去
Got something behind us heading toward the restaurant.
索顿刚走出来了 行动
Thornton just walked out. Move in.
记住 就我们所知 她持有武器
Remember, she's armed and dangerous
而且非常危险
as far as we know.
妈妈
Mama!
奥利维亚
Olivia.
手从口袋里拿出来
Get your hands out of your pockets.
奥利维亚
Olivia.
不要在你的孩子面前这么做
Don't do this in front of your kid.
立刻把手从口袋里拿出来
Get your hands out of your pockets now.
所有人趴下
Everybody, down!
妈
Mom!
没事的
You're OK.
不
No!
不
No.
不
No!
奥利维亚
Olivia!
上车
Get in!
走走走
Go, go, go!
对不起 -坚持住 好吗
I'm sorry. - Hang on, OK?
坚持住 会没事的
Just hold on. Everything's gonna be OK.
告诉他 我很抱歉
Tell him I'm sorry.
告诉我儿子
My son.
好
OK.
走走走
Go, go, go, go!
让开 别挡路
Move, get out of the way!
让开
Back up!
绕过去 绕过去
Go around him. Go around him.
绕过去 绕过去
Go around him. Go around him.
好 好 走
AlI right. All right. Go!
交给我 -下车
I've got him. - Out of the car!
趴下 趴下
Get down. Get down.
倒车 倒车
Back up. Back up.
好了 可以了 走走走
OK, gun it. Go, go, go!
绕过去
Get around him.
我没子弹了
Ah, I'm out.
绕到他前面去 绕到他前面去
Get in front of him. Get in front of him.
帕维尔 你干什么 告诉我
Powell, what are you doing? Fill me in here.
我们得把他引开 继续加速
We need to head him off. Keep accelerating.
停车 快 就现在
Stop, now. Pull over.
等下等下 我们是联调局
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa! FBI!
联调局 他是跟我们一起的 他是跟我们一起的
FBI. He's with us. He's with us.
手术刀
Scalpel.
不好意思
Excuse me.
能借我支笔吗
Do you have a pen I could borrow?
-好 -谢谢你
Yes. Thank you.
动脉
the artery.
缝线
Sutures.
这里可以缝合了
We can close this.
什么都没有
Nothing.
他跟赛丁没有任何联♥系♥吗
Nothing on his connection to Sydin?
没有 完全没有
Nothing, period.
显然德米尔至今一言未发
Apparently, Demir hasn't said a word.
那我们什么时候才能审问他
So then when do we get to interview him?
除非我们有匈牙利国家警方
Well, unless we're in possession of information
没有的消息 否则只能待命
HNP doesn't already have, then we're on standby.
如果这人不认 赛丁就会无罪释放
If this guy doesn't talk, Sydin walks,
就相当于我们把一个更加想要复仇的恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
and we put a terrorist back on the street who's going
放归街头 -我知道 我知道
to have more motivation- - - I know. I know.
审讯室监控
Interview room feed.
匈牙利国家警方把链接发过来了吗
HNP sent us the link?
收到了
Got it.
他这么自在
He's just chilling.
为什么没有人逼问他
Why isn't anybody leaning on him?
还是算了
Actually, you know what?
把这个关了 我不想看
Turn this off. I don't want to see this.
我想知道德米尔是怎么知道
You know, I want to know how Demir knew
索顿在哪里的 还有他是怎么知道
Thornton's location and same with him
我们的据点在哪里的
knowing where our off- site was.
匈牙利国家警方也在好奇
HNP's wondering the same thing.
他们正在进行内部调查
They're conducting an internal investigation
看有没有警官受贿
to see if one of their officers is on the take.
我来帮他们破案 绝对有
Well, I'll solve it for them. One of them is.
杰米
Jamie.
雷恩斯情况如何
What's Raines's status?
手术成功了
Surgery was a success.
他们止住了出血 重建了
They stopped the bleeding and reconstructed
受伤的血管
the damaged vessels.
他要重新站起来 还有很长的路要走
He's got a long road before he's back on his feet,
但是的 他会没事的
but yeah, he's gonna be all right.
我们没损失人 谢天谢地
We're intact. Thank God.
我要走了
I'm leaving.
走什么 你说什么呢
Leaving what? What are you talking about?
这里 这个外派小组
This, the Fly Team.
我要调去华盛顿办事处了
I'm transferring to the Washington Field Office.
明天就走
I leave tomorrow.
你再考虑几天
Just give it a couple of days.
我就这一个要求
That's all I ask.
斯科特 已经定了
Scott, it's done.
听着
Listen,
我姐姐自杀的时候
when my sister took her own life,
在她的悼念仪式上 我保证过
at the memorial service, I made a promise
我会活出我们两个人的份
I'd live my life for both of us.
即便我已经完成了很多遗愿清单上的事情
And even though I've checked a lot off that list,
为国效力 旅行 与人相爱
served my country, traveled, fell in love...
我还是跑了
I ran away,
离开了我妈妈 离开了我的悲痛
from my mom, from my grief.
我该回家了
It's time to go back home.
不是现在
剧集 | 联邦调查局:国际(2021) | 导航列表