剧集 | 联邦调查局:国际(2021) | 导航列表
然后把事情做过了火
for Irish freedom too far.
任何政党都不能
No party can be held responsible
为最极端支持者的行为负责
for the actions of its most extreme supporters.
行
AlI right.
你们来这里多久了
How long have you and your group been in town?
三天 但这里的人
·Three days, but there is no way
都不可能与犯罪有关的
anyone here could have been involved in any crime.
而且我可以证明
And I can prove it.
看到那些绅士了吗
See these, uh, gentlemen?
军情五处自从我和我们的人到这里之后 就一直在盯着我们
MI5 have been watching me and my group since we landed.
不相信我吗
Don't believe me?
问他们吧
Go ask them.
奈尔
Niall?
斯密蒂·加勒森
Oh, Smitty Garretson.
今天真是太神奇了
What a day this has turned out to be.
谢谢你大老远过来
I appreciate you coming all this way.
这都多久了 20年了吗 别道歉
It's been, what, 20 years? - Oh, don't be sorry.
我也没想过我能活这么久
I didn't expect to live this long, either.
我让你等很久了吗
·Have I kept you waiting?
没有 是我到早了
No, I was early.
我有点紧张
I'm a little nervous.
街角就有个酒吧
There's a pub around the corner.
喝一杯吗
Do you fancy a drink?
我在工作
·Oh, I'm at work.
当然了
·Of course.
也差不多吧
Probably just as well.
如果你像你妈
If you're anything like your mother,
估计能把我喝桌子底下去
you'd drink me under the table.
什么 你说斯佳丽吗
What, Scarlett?
她也就每年圣诞节喝两口雪莉酒吧
With her two tiny sips of sherry each Christmas?
现在可能是这样 但当年
That may be now, but back in the day,
她可是个酒鬼
she was an incredible lush.
而且我这是在夸她
·And I mean that in the best possible way.
我就只能信你的了
I'll have to take your word for it.
你们俩失去联♥系♥ 真是太可惜了
It's a shame you two lost touch.
是啊 我都有五年没见她了
Aye, must be five years since I've seen her.
但我们不是来怀旧的 是吧
But we're not here to reminisce, are we?
恐怕不是
I'm afraid not.
你收到我发给你的东西了吗
Did you receive the materials I sent you?
收到了 但斯密蒂
Aye, but Smitty...
我不知道这一切的幕后黑手是谁
I do not know who's behind all of this.
我理解
I do understand,
但我是希望靠你的人脉
but I was hoping with your connections,
你能帮我指出潜在的目标
you'd be able to point me to potential targets.
你是说其他被怀疑是奸细的人吗
You mean other suspected touts?
拜托 北爱尔兰地方不大
Come on, Northern Ireland isn't a big place.
你还是熟悉相关人士的
You still know the players.
真正惹麻烦的那些人已经都向前看了
AlI the real troublemakers have passed on.
那就联♥系♥那些还没向前看的
·So call the ones that haven't.
到处问问
Ask around.
我确实听说过传言
I have heard rumors that things
说又要开始出事了
may be starting up again.
但谁会想回到过去 我不知道
But who would want those days back, I don't know.
别误会我 我还是依然
Don't get me wrong, I still believe in the cause
相信使命
as much as ever.
但我们用的战术 太傻了
Tactics we used, we were fools.
你想做出改变 那现在机会来了
·You want things to be different, here's your chance.
帮帮我 不要再让其他人经历
Help me, before what happened to Alec O'Brien and his family
亚历克·奥布莱恩和他家人所经历的了
happens to someone else.
我会去打些电♥话♥的
I'll make some calls.
很高兴见到你
Really good to see you.
如果是为了沙利文·阿切尔 那你不用说了
If this is about Sullivan Archer, you can shelve it.
军情五处排除了他
He was ruled out by the MI5.
现在不方便吗
Is this a bad time?
抱歉 只是我们一直在白费功夫
Sorry, we're just chasing our tail,
这开始让我火大了
and it's starting to get to me.
怎么了
What's up?
先说好消息
Well, good news first.
我刚刚接到医院的电♥话♥
I just got off the phone with the hospital,
詹姆斯·奥布莱恩的手术很成功
and James O'Brien's surgery was a success.
他还没法说话 但情况稳定了
He's not ready to talk yet, but he's stable.
太好了 我会让卡梅伦待命的
That's great. I'll have Cameron standing by.
那坏消息呢
What's the bad news?
只是一个想法 但有两件事我理解不了
It's just a thought, but two things don't make sense to me.
军情五处为什么对奥布莱恩的档案这么神神秘秘的
Why is MI5 being so secretive with O'Brien's file?
爱尔兰共和军又为什么突然开始对以前的线人下手
And why is the IRA suddenly targeting old informants?
或许有一件事能解释这两个问题
Maybe the same event explains both.
行
Okay.
会不会是斯特劳德或者其他某个执法人员
Is it possible that Stroud or someone else in law enforcement
泄露了奥布莱恩的档案呢
leaked O'Brien's file?
你这话够重的
That's a hell of an accusation.
去年 诺福克和萨福克的警♥察♥
·Last year, police in Norfolk and Suffolk
在响应对于信息自♥由♥的要求时
released the data of thousands of victims and witnesses
释出了上千被害人和目击者的信息
in response to a Freedom of Information request.
至少我们得排除一下吧
Can we at least rule it out?
我尝试一下
I'|| give it a shot.
我和斯特劳德确实得礼貌地聊聊
Stroud and I are due for a polite conversation
公开透明的问题了
about transparency.
你这么说就已经是对我天大的冒犯了
The very suggestion is deeply offensive to me,
福雷斯特警员
Agent Forrester.
天知道是哪里泄露出去的
The leaks could come from anywhere.
可能是你们有人和奥布莱恩有仇
One of your people could have an axe to grind with O'Brien,
然后把他的档案泄露了出去
and they could have let his file slip out the door.
联调局没有得知所有细节
·Just because the FBI isn't being read in
不代表我就
on every single detail, doesn't mean
在和敌人合作
that I am collaborating with the enemy.
你到底是谁那边的
Whose side are you actually on?
被害人那边的
·The victims.
你到底想要什么 福雷斯特探员
What exactly do you want, Agent Forrester?
好好查查你的人
Take a long, hard look at your people.
重新检查一切
Recheck everything.
如果你想的话 我们可以一起
If you want, we can do it together.
旧仇恨可以积攒很多年 两边都是
Old grudges can be held for years, on either side.
就是这里
This is it.
我们要找的是个牧师吗
We're looking for a priest?
伊恩·克劳利神父
Father Ian Crowley.
显然他一直以来都是保持停火状态里
Apparently, he's been an important voice
很重要的中间人
in maintaining the ceasefire.
你相信你那人的情报吗
And you trust your contact's intel?
奈尔说他和爱尔兰共和军
Niall said he's kept close ties
还有警方都保持了紧密联♥系♥
with the IRA and the police,
所以他可以是个很有价值的信源
so he could be a valuable source.
在这里 他在这里
In here! He's here!
腹部中枪
Gunshot wound to the abdomen.
他还有呼吸 快上报
He's still breathing. Call it in.
我是加勒森 我
·This is Garretson, I'm...
克劳利神父 能听见吗
Father Crowley, can you hear me?
我在莱奇沃斯米德伯里路358号♥
I'm at 358 Midbury Road in Letchworth.
我们需要后援
We need backup.
我们正在寻找一名持枪嫌犯
We're looking for an armed suspect.
该死的
Oh, bloody hell!
后援在路上了
·Help is on the way.
深呼吸
Just breathe.
我在呢 好 深呼吸
I got you, okay, just breathe.
你会没事的
You're gonna be okay.
别动 想都别想
·Don't move! Don't even twitch!
迈拉·莱顿
Myra Leighton.
23岁 住在德里
23 years old, lives in Derry.
你的名片上有你的网站
Your business card has your website.
一系列爱尔兰民族主义网站的参与用户
Online contributor to a series of Irish nationalist sites.
剧集 | 联邦调查局:国际(2021) | 导航列表