剧集 | 联邦调查局:国际(2021) | 导航列表
which means I can push a warrant through.
那真是太好了
Music to my ears.
好了 灰姑娘
AlI right, Cinderella.
你鞋底上的砾石能证明你昨晚到过现场
The gravel on your kicks puts you at the scene last night.
是 我去了她家 去见艾米丽
Yes, I went to the house to see Emily.
你不得不绕过安保
You had to sneak past security.
往返一趟 从后面进去
Round trip. Through the back.
所以呢
So?
我一直都这样
I do it all the time, eh?
老兄 我给你讲讲清楚吧
Hey, man. Let me step it out for you.
你逃离了一起凶杀案的现场
You ran from a homicide,
并且你本不该出现在那里
in a place where you weren't supposed to be,
还没有任何人看到你到底做了什么
where nobody else saw what you were doing- -
有人看到我的
Somebody did see me.
在烟火结束之后 我在等艾米丽
After the fireworks finished, and I was waiting for Emily,
我看到了一个男人
I saw a man.
我以为是个客人在外面抽烟
I thought maybe it was a guest having a smoke.
是他吗
Him?
我不确定
I'm not sure.
当时太暗了 我离得很远
It was too dark, and I stayed back.
我不想被抓到
I was trying not to get caught.
不不不 别开枪 拜托
No, no, no, no, no! Don't shoot, please!
出来 坐吧 艾米丽
Come on out. Take a seat, Emily.
特奥是唯一一个照顾我的人
Theo is the only one looking out for me.
你们能不能放过他
It'd be nice if you'd cut him some slack.
你骗了我
You lied to me.
你跟我说的是派对上所有人都是受邀前来的
You told me everyone at the party was invited.
我就知道你们会这么想
I just knew how it would look otherwise.
我很爱我妈妈 但她有时候也会看错人
I loved my mom, but she could be wrong about people.
我叔叔是嫌犯吗
Is my uncle a suspect?
特奥觉得
Theo thinks that- -
因为联调局和摩纳哥没有联♥系♥
Because the FBI doesn't have ties to Monaco,
所以我们有这个胆子
we might actually have the balls
敢来查你们家
to look into your family.
那你得帮我们解答一些疑问
Help us turn some stones over.
阿芒叔叔一直都对我爸死后
Uncle Armand was never happy with how the estate
遗产的分配很不满意
was structured after Dad died.
有道理
That tracks.
如果我是你们
If I were you,
我会去查查他的所谓慈善事业
I would dive into some of his charity work.
他一直都只能坐小孩那桌
He's been stuck sitting at the kids'table.
有句老话说
There's a saying here- -
胃口越吃越大
Appetite comes with eating.
我们找到了黛安
We have statements of a weekly allowance
每周给你的零花钱账目
that Diane oversaw for you.
随便你怎么轻描淡写
And downplay it all you want,
但我们知道 你对此非常生气
but we know it made your blood boil.
你哥哥对你管得很严
Your brother kept you on a tight leash.
黛安也一样
Diane didn't change that.
所以在她做真正生意的时候
Which is why you've been stuck doing laps on the track,
你只能跑去开赛车
while real business is handled.
会有两位美国公民作证
Two Americans are gonna testify
指证你威胁他们 要求他们向当局
that you threatened them to conceal video evidence
隐瞒黛安被杀当晚的录像证据
from the night of Diane's murder.
我的客户没有杀任何人
My client didn't kill anyone- -
他的家人被杀了
His family member was murdered.
阿芒却没有向我们提供帮助
And instead of helping us,
而是阻挠了联邦调查
Armand blocked a federal investigation,
因为你有所隐瞒
because you have something to hide.
或许我们应该调查一下雷沃尔基金会
Maybe we should look into the Reveur Foundation.
我们总部有位分♥析♥师
Got an analyst at HQ with a real thirst
特别喜欢做法务会计
for forensic accounting.
他的人生意义
He lives for it.
你出去
Give us the room.
您说什么
Pardon?
你们知道多少
How much do you know?
我们知道你一直在用家族地♥产♥
That you've been using your family property
为科西嘉黑帮洗钱
to launder for the Corsican mob.
而且你还在用慈善事业做幌子
And you've been using your philanthropic arm as a front.
除了雷沃尔 一切都在黛安的控制之下
Diane controlled everything but Reveur.
你管的慈善事业变成了你的副业
A charity you run becomes a side hustle,
你好从中偷点油水
so you can skim a little.
我想你这样利用家族生意
I imagine using your family business this way
应该是直接违背了你哥哥的遗嘱的吧
directly violates the terms of your brother's will.
是被黛安发现了吗 所以你才不得不除掉她
Did Diane find that out? Is that why she had to go?
我说了 我没有杀她
I told you, I didn't kill her.
我只是打了一通电♥话♥
I am guilty of one phone call.
我以为没有人听到
I thought there was privacy.
结果我看到摄像师在拍我
At one point, I saw the cameraman filming me.
他手里有麦克风
He had a microphone,
那是一通工作电♥话♥
and uh, this was a business call,
涉及雷沃尔基金会的
you see, for the Reveur Foundation.
所以你才想拿走那段录像
That's why you wanted the footage?
我必须要看看他录到了多少
I had to see how much was taped.
你们没说错
Because you are right.
如果我违背了遗嘱
If I violated the will,
那我就一分钱也拿不到
I get nothing.
所以现在黛安死了 你们家族财产会重新分配
So with Diane gone, the money gets redistributed,
你要埋藏这段录像 来保护你能分到的份额
and you buried the footage to protect your future cut.
我一直在耐心等待自己走上台前的那一天
I have been patient for my time in the sun.
是的 我是在保护自己的那一份
Yes, I am protecting my future cut.
为了钱 你还愿意做什么
What else would you do for the money?
嗨 塔特走后门
Hey. Tate backdoored into
登陆了杰克的云存储账户 拿到了录像
Jake's cloud account and got the footage.
厄内斯托和凯尔筛查了当晚的六段
Ernesto and Kyle went through six different cameras
不同角度录像 你们肯定不想听这话
from the night of- - you're not gonna like this.
我们把所有录像的时间对齐了
We matched that time code across the footage.
晚上9点36分的时候 阿芒在人群里看烟花
At 9: 36 PM, Armand is in the crowd watching the fireworks.
他根本不在她附近 不可能枪击黛安
He couldn't have shot Diane. He was nowhere near her.
会不会是他雇了杀手
What about a hired gun?
阿芒和科西嘉黑帮有联♥系♥
I mean, Armand is tied up to the Corsican OC.
或许是这个杀手做得不干净
Maybe it was just a sloppy hit job.
但是麦克风录下来的音频显示
Except the microphone audio shows
黛安和凶手聊了几分钟
Diane chatting to her killer for several minutes.
无论凶手是谁 她都是认识他的
Whoever it was, she knew him.
我们好像有发现了
I think we have something.
我等会儿给你回电♥话♥
I'll call you back.
我们用了一系列开源的和专有的音质提升工具
We ran the bad audio through a series of clean- up tools,
来处理那段糟糕的音频
open source and proprietary.
不太完美 但
It's not perfect, but- -
但我们已经结束了
...but we're done.
只能这样了
...how it has to be.
佛罗伦萨
...Florence.
她在和谁讲话 -不清楚
Who is she talking to? - Unclear.
但我还用了行动技术部门的
But I also did a pass with OTD's
机器学习软件
machine- learning software.
它能分离出人声频率 复♥制♥出语♥音♥
It isolates human frequencies to make a voice copy,
现在就得到了这个
and now we get this.
只能这样了
...how it has to be.
忘了吧 佛罗伦萨
Forget about- - Florence.
很久以前了
Long time ago.
喜鹊
Magpie.
这是枪响前3秒
30 seconds before the gunshots.
这就是杀死黛安的凶手的声音
That is the voice of Diane's killer.
再放一次
Play it again.
喜鹊
Magpie.
什么喜鹊
What the hell is Magpie?
只能这样了
...how it has to be.
佛罗伦萨
...Florence.
喜鹊
Magpie.
所以 在黛安被杀之前
剧集 | 联邦调查局:国际(2021) | 导航列表