剧集 | 联邦调查局:国际(2021) | 导航列表
And I've honestly never been prouder.
我自己也经历过苦难
I've had my share of struggles.
你知道个屁的苦难 -我
You don't know struggle. - And I've- -
你的人生顺风顺水
You get everything on a platter.
你愚弄了我
You strung me along.
你夺走了我好多年的时光 你毁了我的人生
You took away years. You ruined my life.
这是你干的 都怪你
You did this! It's on you!
警♥察♥
Policel
不许动
Freeze!
我来了 我来了 你安全了
I got you. I got you. You're safe.
你安全了
You're safe.
都结束了
It's over.
你没事吧 -没事
You OK? - Yeah.
没事了 没事了
It's OK. It's OK.
我妈妈一直跟我说
My mother always told me,
如果没有爱了
when love stops being served,
那就离开
get up from the table.
有时候说的比做的容易
Easier said than done, sometimes.
也不是一直如此
Not always.
你表现非常好 阿曼达
You're doing a hell of a job, Amanda.
听着 等大家回来 记住
Look, when the team gets back, just know.
第一轮我请客
I'm buying the first round.
这倒是提醒我了
That reminds me.
我听说过传言 在老地方
Heard rumblings about a secret spirits drawer
有个秘密烈酒抽屉
at the old off- site.
我一直都在想办法更好地利用这里的空间
I'm always looking for ways to better utilize the space here.
当然 是为了医疗用途
For medicinal purposes, of course.
我有说过你在各方面都超出了我的期待吗
Did I mention you're exceeding all my expectations?
我们敬什么
What do we cheers to?
我不知道
Uh, I don't know.
这是属于你的时刻
It's your moment.
我不太适应镁光灯的
Ah, I don't do well in the limelight.
那我问你
OK, let me ask you this, then.
对你来说最重要的是什么
What's the most important thing to you?
我女儿 莉莉
My daughter, Lili.
那就敬莉莉
To Lili, then.
现在艾米丽会怎么样
Do we know what's gonna happen to Emily?
在摩纳哥 她还有两年才成年
Well, she's still two years from adulthood in Monaco.
杜邦警长说她会和监护权法官
Lieutenant Dupont said she'll work on a solution
商量出解决办法的
with a guardianship judge.
最有可能的是 艾米丽继承的遗产
Most likely, Emily's inheritance
会暂时留存在信托基金里
will stay in a trust for now,
她可以选择一个执行人代为管理
and she'll have an executor of her choosing
等到她成年
until she's of age.
她是有很多选择的
She'll have options.
我能理解 为什么黛安对艾米丽的保护欲那么强
I can see why Diane was such a mama bear with Emily.
她不希望艾米丽也遇到康纳·博伊德那样的人
Trying to spare her the Connor Boyd experience.
艾米丽
Emily!
可能她错了
Maybe she was wrong.
可能特奥就是艾米丽需要的
Maybe Theo is exactly what Emily needed.
因为那
Because that- -
那是真的
that's real.
你今晚表现得太棒了
You crushed it tonight.
我好为你骄傲 小卡 -谢谢你
So proud of you, Cam. - Thank you.
你还好吗 有什么需要吗
You good? Do you need anything?
我好得很 都是团队合作
I'm great. Teamwork.
剧集 | 联邦调查局:国际(2021) | 导航列表