剧集 | 联邦调查局:国际(2021) | 导航列表
女人都说她们想要聪明的男人
Women will tell you they want smart.
想要位绅士
They want a gentleman,
想要能逗笑她们的人
someone who's going to make them laugh.
但我来是为了告诉你们
But Im here to tell you
我还从来没见过会放弃法拉利的女人
that I've never met a woman who walked away from a Ferrari.
谢谢你 亲爱的
Thank you, sweetheart.
顺带一提 你们这些
And by the way, to all you losers out there
还住在爸妈家地下室的衰人
living in your parents'basement,
滚出我的频道 因为我不是托尼·罗宾斯
get the hell off my channel, cause I'm not Tony Robbins
我不是想拯救你们这群傻♥逼♥
and I'm not trying to save your sorry ass.
不是的 我是在跟那些
No, I'm talking to all my hard- core
玩女人的兄弟战士们对话
womanizing warriors out there.
停 停
Cut! Cut!
我们都排过多少次了
How many times have we gone over this?
我从你这儿接过酒杯
I take the flute from you,
你转过身 对镜头微笑一下
you turn, smile into the camera,
然后走出镜头
and then walk out of frame.
行吧 你说
AlI right, here we go.
有什么问题
What's the problem?
姑娘们想休息一下
The girls are asking for a break.
今天是伊内斯的生日
It's Ines's birthday.
她做了小蛋糕
She made cupcakes.
这样的话
Well, in that case.
所以 你想办派对是吧 伊内斯
So, you want to have a party, Ines?
所以才没人干活是吧
That's why nobody's working?
就是休息一下
Just a break.
不是什么大事 -行啊
It's not a big deal. - Sure.
我给你休息
I'l| give you a break.
去游戏房♥休息
Down at the playhouse.
把她带走 -马克 你冷静点
Get her out of here. - Mark, chill out.
你还想对我指手画脚呢
You're going to tell me how to act?
不 拜托 不要
No. Please, no!
求你了 -你疯了吗
Please! - Are you out of your mind?
好 我这就回去工作
OK, I'II get back to work!
太晚了 我不会再警告你了
Too late. I'm done warning you.
不 求你了 不 求你了
No, please! No! Please!
还有谁要休息的吗
Anybody else need a break?
要我继续照顾你们
What's rule number four
你们需要遵守的第四条规则是什么
if I'm going to continue to take care of you?
说话啊
Talk!
动嘴
Use your words.
没有胖女人
No fat girls.
没错
That's right.
没有胖女人
No fat girls!
现在 都给我滚回去工作
Now get your asses back to work!
赶紧的
Let's go!
伊内斯 她也不至于被那样吧
Ines, she didn't deserve that, right?
别操心她 宝贝
Don't worry about her, baby.
操心我就好了
Worry about me.
开拍
Rolling.
谢谢你 亲爱的
Thank you, sweetheart.
有些美国人意识觉醒得太厉害了
Some Americans out there too woke
他们理解不了我所传达的信念
to appreciate the gospel that I preach.
你们这群仇恨我的人 有本事就拿上杈子火炬
And all you haters with your pitchforks and your torches,
冲我过来吧
come at me.
我会继续享受生活 因为你们是永远也找不到我的
I'ma keep living it up because you'll never find me.
找到你了
Got your ass.
我派了五个人仔细调查过
I got five of my people poring over
肖发布的所有视频
every video Shaw drops,
他们都没能找到这混♥蛋♥
and not one of them could even narrow down which continent
躲在哪个大洲上
this prick has been hiding out in.
你怎么做到的
How'd you do it?
我们的新分♥析♥师 阿曼达·塔特 -真的吗
·Our new analyst, Amanda Tate. - Really?
厉害啊
Good find.
帮我转达一下赞赏 行吗
Pass along my compliments, will you?
我会的
Will do.
我们正在把手头所有
We're sending everything we have
马克·肖的资料都发过去
on Mark Shaw to you right now.
应该马上就到了 好吗
Should be there any second, all right?
很好
Great.
之前我们在国内不都差点抓到这家伙了吗
Didn't we almost have this guy stateside?
是啊 两年前我们逮捕过他
Yeah, we had him in custody
但他弃保潜逃了
two years ago, but he skipped bail.
我们一直追着他到了迈阿密的北佩里
We tracked him down all the way to North Perry, Miami.
通缉要犯组差几分钟就能抓到他了
Fugitive Task Force missed him by minutes
结果他抢先一步上了包机去了古巴
before he got on a charter plane to Cuba.
希望我们这里能尽快抓到他
Yeah, well, hopefully his days are numbered over here.
我看了遭到他迫♥害♥的女性的证词
I read the statements from the women he victimized.
这人♥渣♥必须得抓起来
This scumbag needs to be taken down.
马克·肖 社交媒体平台网红
Mark Shaw, social media influencer
也是个坚定的厌女者
and unapologetic misogynist.
也是个坚定的厌女者
and unapologetic misogynist.
和安德鲁·塔特的受众是同一批人
Same audience base as Andrew Tate.
你们知道这个人吗
Are you familiar with him?
你们知道这个人吗
Are you familiar with him?
先说清楚 我跟他没有任何关系
No relation, in case you're wondering.
那就好了
·Well, that's good to know. -
肖在纽约背着逮捕令 罪名是
Shaw's got outstanding warrants in New York for...
肖在纽约背着逮捕令 罪名是
Shaw's got outstanding warrants in New York for...
性侵 教唆 勒索
sexual assault, solicitation, extortion,
性贩卖♥♥活动的共犯
conspiracy to sex traffic minors,
绑♥架♥未遂
attempted kidnapping,
为性♥交♥易目的带未成年人
transportation of minors across state lines
越过州界 以及为逃避起诉
for sexual purposes, and unlawful flight
而非法潜逃
to avoid prosecution.
自从他弃保潜逃之后 他一直都很仔细
Since jumping bail, he's been diligent
躲在洋葱路由和代理服务器后面
about hiding behind Tor and VPNs.
但他最新的视频漏了馅儿 让我们找到了这里
But his latest video gave us this kernel:
奶奶的味道
Babina Luzhitsa.
我这发音肯定不对
I'm sure I just butchered the pronunciation,
但这是一家位于保加利亚首都索菲亚的面包房♥
but it's a pastry shop in Sofia, Bulgaria.
我们还没有找到肖的具体♥位♥置
We don't have Shaw's exact location,
但他肯定就在附近
but he's got to be close by.
无辜图像组标记了这个幻火账号♥
Innocent Images unit flagged this FantasyFire account
认为这可能是未成年人
as being a potential minor.
认为这可能是未成年人
as being a potential minor.
我们确认了她是伊内斯·罗德里戈 17岁 来自阿尔伯克基
We ID'd her as Ines Rodrigo, 17, from Albuquerque.
大概6个月前被报告失踪
Reported missing about six months ago.
幻火是个
Now, FantasyFire is a site that's
模仿OnlyFans的网站
modeled off of OnlyFans- -
用户生成 仅限成人内容
user generated, adult- only content. Fie
用户需要付钱观看
Subscribers pay to view.
伊内斯不仅在自己的视频里宣传了肖的频道
Not only has Ines plugged Shaw's channel in her videos,
而且她的IP地址距离那家面包房♥不到半英里
but her IP address is within half a mile of Shaw's bakery.
而且她的IP地址距离那家面包房♥不到半英里
but her IP address is within half a mile of Shaw's bakery.
所以肖又重操旧业了
So Shaw's back in business?
看来是的
It would appear so.
不幸的是 这件事归保加利亚管
Unfortunately, this is Bulgaria's concern,
但我们完全可以通过执行他背负的美国逮捕令
but we certainly can help them by grabbing him up
但我们完全可以通过执行他背负的美国逮捕令
but we certainly can help them by grabbing him up
对他进行逮捕 来帮帮保加利亚政♥府♥
on his outstanding U. S. warrants.
现在知道伊内斯是怎么和肖产生交集的了吗
Any theories on how Ines crossed paths with Shaw?
还不知道 但她是在伦敦
Not yet, but she went missing
参加一个戏剧训练营的时候失踪的
while attending a theater camp in London.
在乌克兰开战之后不久 欧洲刑♥警♥组织
Europol set up a missing persons outpost in Sofia
就在索菲亚设立了失踪人口基地
shortly after the war in Ukraine started.
等我们落地之后 我可以打电♥话♥去找我的同事
I can ring up my colleague once we land.
可以在当地有点关系
Could be a connection there.
总部很重视这个案子
HQ is all over this one.
我会留在这里 负责向纽约方面通报进展
I'm going to stay back and keep New York up to speed.
剧集 | 联邦调查局:国际(2021) | 导航列表