剧集 | 联邦调查局:国际(2021) | 导航列表
我们的祈祷终于成真了
Our prayers have been answered.
她带男人回家了
She's brought a man home.
她开玩笑呢
She's joking.
很高兴见到你 先生 叫我特里就好
Nice to meet you, sir. - Oh, call me Terry.
我真是太高兴了
It's an absolute pleasure.
我们要喝茶了
We're having tea.
斯佳丽泡的茶是最好的
Scarlett makes the best teas.
还有三明治呢
And the sandwiches?
我没时间做三明治啊
Well, I didn't have time to make sandwiches, did I?
不 没事 妈 我们也没时间喝茶
No, it's okay, Mum, we don't have time for tea anyway.
我们是为了案子来的
We're here on a case.
自从梅根开始和联调局合作
· Since Megan started with the FBI,
我们见她的次数比见她弟弟的还要少
we see her even less than her brother.
但我不会为此对你怀恨在心的 安德烈
But I won't hold that against you, Andre.
谢谢您
I appreciate that.
妈我是希望你能帮我
Mum, I was hoping you could help me
找到你的老朋友 奈尔
find your old friend, Niall.
我不记得他姓什么了
I don't remember his surname.
这是怎么了 那个爱尔兰人吗
What's this about? - Oh, the Irishman?
对
·That's right.
我们小时候他会来家里
He used to visit when we were kids.
跟我们说过你在贝尔法斯特的事情
He told stories about your time in Belfast.
你觉得他还在爱尔兰共和军里吗
Do you think he's still in the IRA?
我肯定是不知道
Well, I'm sure I don't know.
而且聊政♥治♥不礼貌
And it's not polite to talk about politics.
这是为了一起谋杀案调查
·This is for a homicide investigation.
现在是真的人命关天
There could be actual lives on the line.
不好意思 我还是
If you'll excuse me, I think
回去看书了 爸
I'm gonna go back to my book. - Dad.
不不不 没事了
No, no, no, no, it's fine.
很高兴见到你 亲爱的
So lovely to see you, darling.
很高兴认识你 安德烈
Nice to meet you, Andre.
你知道他不喜欢你这份危险的工作的
You know he doesn't like how dangerous your job is.
这我也没办法
Well, I can't help that.
如果不是真的很重要 我是不会来的
I wouldn't be here if it wasn't important.
这确实很明显
Oh, well, that much is obvious.
我们不是要让你难做
We didn't mean to put you on the spot.
其实我只是过来享用一下这杯超棒的茶
In fact, I'm just here to enjoy this wonderful tea
和你认识一下
and get to know you.
但斯密蒂跟我说过 在斗争的最后几年里
But Smitty told me you were a nurse in Belfast
你在贝尔法斯特做护士
during the last years of the fighting.
是的 我刚从护理学院毕业的时候
Yes- - when I was fresh out of nursing college,
我一年会去北爱尔兰几个星期
I traveled to Northern Ireland a few weeks a year
积累工作经验
for work experience.
我们照料了两边的伤员
We tended to patients on both sides.
你就是在那时候认识奈尔的吗
That's where you and Niall met?
是的 在一次对他工作的酒吧的突袭之后
Yeah, I stitched up some of his mates after a raid
我救治了他的几个朋友
on the pub where he worked.
他请了所有护士喝酒
Yeah, he offered all the nurses free drinks.
那些朋友都是爱尔兰共和军的领导人
Those mates were IRA leaders.
如果有人受伤 那我就会去提供帮助
If someone was hurt, I helped them.
或许他可以还你这个人情
Maybe he can return the favor.
我们都多少年没联♥系♥过了
Oh, we haven't spoken in years.
奈尔·沃尔什人是挺好玩的
I mean, Niall Walsh was entertaining
还会给你带零食 但他是个罪犯
and he brought you treats, but he was a criminal.
他最不想的就是接到警方的电♥话♥
And the last thing he wants is a call from the police.
拜托 你得保证 你会放弃
Now, please, promise you'll drop this
不再打扰过去 行吗
and leave the past alone, hey?
你拿到了吗 拿到了
·Did you get it? - Got it.
那人的全名是奈尔·沃尔什
Contact's full name is Niall Walsh.
她给我们的细节足够塔特
She gave us just enough details that Tate was able
找到住址和电♥话♥
to get a location and a number.
好 很好
Okay, great.
我就快到军情五处了
I'm almost at MI5
在你们打电♥话♥之前 我们先重新汇合
Let's regroup here before you make the call;
我就一个要求
·Just one request.
希望能保持这次联♥系♥的秘密性
I'd appreciate it if we could keep this contact hush- hush,
对军情五处和不同意这件事的我妈
from MI5 and my disapproving mother.
小卡 小卡 你还在吗
Cam? Cam, are you there?
刚有个炸♥弹♥炸了
·A bomb just went off.
我没事
I'm okay.
别过来 别过来
Stay back! Stay backl
是一辆蓝色宝马
It's a blue BMW.
里面好像没人
I'm not seeing anyone inside.
我们这就过来
We're on our way.
等等 这上面写了点东西
·Wait, there's something written here.
我们要对更多奸细下手
"We're coming for more touts.
试图阻止我们 下一个就是你
Try and stop us and you're next. "
签名是自♥由♥新星
It's signed Saoirse Nua.
自♥由♥新星
Saoirse Nua.
不管他们是谁 这都还只是个开始
Whoever they are, they're just getting started.
好了 时间紧迫
Okay, the clock is ticking.
任何胆子大到能在军情五处外炸掉一辆车的人
Anybody bold enough to blow up a car outside MI5
都是会不惜一切代价的
is liable to try just about anything.
附近监控查得怎么样了
What do we have on the cameras in the area?
两名嫌犯 蓝色宝马
·Two suspects, blue BMW.
都和奥布莱恩枪击案中
It all lines up with the perpetrators
嫌犯的特征一致
of the O'Brien shooting.
能确认身份吗
Any luck getting an ID?
戴着面罩 不行
·Not with the masks.
那讯息呢
What about the message? - Ah.
自♥由♥新星 意思就是新的自♥由♥
Saoirse Nua, it translates to new freedom,
而且这不是一个人呢
and it's not a person,
而是爱尔兰的一个极左派组织
it's an extreme- left party based in Ireland.
据说是爱尔兰共和军的政♥治♥分支
It's allegedly the political wing of the new IRA.
这才算有进展嘛 是啊
Now we're getting somewhere. - Yeah.
他们是从新芬分出来的
They splintered off from Sinn Fein,
带走了更激进的不同政见者
taking the more militant dissidents with them.
他们这是在宣称为袭击负责吗
Are they claiming credit for the attack?
不 但他们的创始人沙利文·阿切尔
No, but their founder, Sullivan Archer,
一整个礼拜都在社交媒体上
has been railing against British police
抨击英国警方
all week on social media.
我在他们的私人聊天里发现了这个
I found this on their private group.
他们明早要举♥行♥焦会
They're holding a rally tomorrow morning.
阿切尔现在就在轮动
Archer's in London right now.
同一个目标 同一个爱尔兰
protestors: One goal: one Ireland,
同一个未来
one future!
同一个目标 同一个爱尔兰 同一个目标 同一个爱尔兰
One goal: one Ireland, one futurel
能否请二位支持
Can we count on you to support
释放所有被英国政♥府♥
the release of all political prisoners
所拘留的政♥治♥犯 当然了
held by the British state? - Absolutely.
你能告诉我们这里是谁在负责吗
Can you point us to whoever's in charge?
为什么
Why?
我们想要捐钱
We'd like to make a financial contribution.
那你们该去找沙利文
·You should talk to Sullivan.
沙利文·阿切尔
Sullivan Archer.
是我
·That's right.
你们肯定是那些
And you must be more cops
无权打扰我们合法抗♥议♥的警♥察♥吧
who have no right to disrupt our lawful protest.
我们是联调局的
We're with the FBI.
我们正在调查一起汽车炸♥弹♥案
We're investigating a car bombing.
在新闻上看到了
Saw that on the news.
谢天谢地没人受伤
Thank heavens nobody was hurt.
我们认为它和一起谋杀案有关
·Well, we believe it's tied to a homicide.
炸♥弹♥客留下了一条威胁
The bombers left a threat,
签上了你们政党的名字
signed with the name of your party.
天知道那是谁写的
·Anyone could have written that.
政♥府♥就想把自♥由♥新星
The government would love to paint Saoirse Nua
打造成恐怖组织
as a terrorist group.
或许是这些人里有谁信了你的爱尔兰自♥由♥
·Maybe one of these people took your call
剧集 | 联邦调查局:国际(2021) | 导航列表