剧集 | 联邦调查局:国际(2021) | 导航列表
是为了什么
for in to begin with?
是为了增加睡到极品女人的机会
To your chances of getting prime ass.
我还要盯这人♥渣♥多久啊
How long am I on douchebag duty?
等找到他为止
As long as it takes to find Shaw.
我查了面包房♥的交易记录
Looked over the bakery's transaction log.
没有叫马克或者是肖的 也没有用美国信♥用♥卡♥的
No Mark, no Shaw, no American credit cards.
可能他付的现金
Maybe he paid with cash. - Mm.
这一串数字是什么
What's this string of numbers?
大概是登记错误
Probably a logging error.
这个账户查不到对应名字
No name came up for that account.
可能是加密卡
It could be a crypto card.
这是个掩藏踪迹的好办法
Good way to scrub your tracks.
这张卡登记在索菲亚的一个地址上
That card's tied to an address in Sofia.
租约上的名字是伊万·伊万诺夫
The lease is under Ivan Ivanov.
不是要对别人名字指指点点 但这名字还挺好笑的
No judgment, but funny name.
听着像是保加利亚语里的无名氏
Sounds like Bulgarian for John Doe.
安德烈 我们可能查到了一个地址
Andre, we may have an address for you.
联调局 开门
FBI! Open up!
我们去后面
We'll take the back.
不 不 不是警♥察♥ 没有警笛声
No, no. Not the Politsiya. No sirens.
你是律师 你说
You're the lawyer. You tell- -
我们是联调局的
FBI.
你们有搜查令吗 -你叫什么名字
·Do you have a warrant? - What's your name?
劳拉
Laura.
你认识马克·肖吗
Do you know Mark Shaw?
他是我男朋友
He's my boyfriend.
来看这个
Hey, check this out.
指纹
Prints.
伊内斯刚刚还在这里
Ines was just here.
还有其他很多女孩
Along with a bunch of other girls.
这里肯定有个服务器
There's got to be a server around here somewhere.
劳拉 你能告诉我们马克在哪里吗
Laura, can you tell us where Mark is?
你认识她吗
Do you recognize her?
她父母在找她
Her parents are looking for her.
我们只是想带她回家
We just want to bring her home.
她叫伊内斯
Her name is Ines.
你知道她在哪里吗
Do you know where she is?
我这么问你吧
Let me ask you this.
如果失踪的是你
If you were missing
现在坐在我们面前的是伊内斯
and Ines was sitting where you are,
她会帮我们找到你吗
would she help us find you?
她跟驴们在一起
She's with the donkeys.
马克把那些不服管教的女孩
That's what Mark calls the girls
都叫作驴
who can't get with the program.
伊内斯一直都在抱怨幻火
Ines complained about FantasyFire all the time.
我跟她说了 只要她不再反抗
I told her that things would be better
一切就都会变好的
if she just stopped fighting.
那她现在在哪里
And where is she now?
在游戏房♥
The playhouse.
驴都在游戏房♥
It's where the donkeys go.
那这个游戏房♥在哪里
And where's the playhouse?
我不知道
I don't know.
谢天谢地
Thank God.
那是个一去不复返的地方
It's a one- way ticket.
劳拉 有多少女孩在游戏房♥
Laura, how many girls are at the playhouse?
20个
20.
可能还有更多
Maybe more.
劳拉的手♥机♥上有查到什么吗
Anything from Laura's phone?
唯一的联♥系♥人是那个律师的一次性号♥码
Only contact was the burner number for the lawyer.
没有手♥机♥ 没有电脑 也没有女孩在吗
No phones, no laptops, no girls?
可能会有人嘲讽说 肖早就知道我们会来了
A cynic might say that Shaw knew we were coming.
那个保镖呢
And what's the latest on the bodyguard?
他声称不知道肖在哪里
He's claiming not to know where Shaw is.
但我们会以leko prestuplenie起诉他
But we are charging him with leko prestuplenie.
翻译成英语就是轻罪
The best translation in English is light crime.
轻罪
Light?
他要杀我们啊
He tried to kill us.
他现在声称
Well, he's claiming
你们没有好好表明身份
you didn't properly identify yourself
他以为你们是非法入室的
and he thought you were intruders.
所以他才会躲在衣柜里
This is why he hid in the closet.
难以置信
It's unbelievable.
如果他想自首
If he wants to turn himself in,
那我肯定是不介意的
I've got no problem with that.
联调局
FBI.
马克·肖 你被捕了
Mark Shaw, you're under arrest.
其实我只是来接女朋友的
Actually, I'm just here to pick up my girl.
你们应该找马尔科夫局长
You should talk to Director Markov
聊聊逮捕这件事儿
about the whole arrest thing.
从下往上数第3行
Third line from the bottom.
日期2/29
Date 2/29.
拜托 他们是美国人
Oh, come on, they're Americans.
29月2日
Day 2, month 29.
我们保加利亚的月份只到12月
Our months in Bulgaria only count up to 12.
你要因为一个文稿错误
You're willing to let a known criminal walk
放走一个罪犯吗
because of a typo?
我们保加利亚人 是把日期写在月份前面的
Here in Bulgaria, we write the days before the month.
那用修正液改改不就好了
So patch it up with some Tipp- Ex.
重新提交 处理需要48小时
Refile it. It takes 48 hours to process.
在那之前 不能进行逮捕
Until then, no arrest.
你 给我上车
You. In the car.
劳拉
Laura.
你没必要跟他走的
You don't have to go.
你♥他♥妈♥看什么呢
What the hell are you looking at?
你给我小心点
Careful.
看吧
See?
这群愚蠢的联调局探员 根本没有我的把柄
These bozo FBI agents, they ain't got nothing on me.
所以肖知道文件上有这个错 -是
So Shaw knew about the typo. - Yeah.
估计他也是这样知道
Probably the same way he knew
我们要搜查他家的
we were about to raid his house.
我们要是真等两天新逮捕令
We wait two days for a new warrant,
那肖早就跑了
Shaw will be long gone.
马其顿的边境离这里就20英里
Macedonia border's 20 miles away.
没有引渡协议
No extradition.
好 那接下来这样
OK. So here's the play.
我们要让肖在保加利亚因为新罪名被起诉
We are going to get Shaw on new charges in Bulgaria.
老天 祝你好运了 这起码得花上个两年吧
Oh man, good luck. That'll take, what, two years?
我们没有别的选择了 达米恩
We don't have any other options, Damian.
人口贩卖♥♥这个罪名足够严重
Human trafficking is heavy enough
马尔科夫不能拖延或者否决逮捕令
that Markov can't delay a warrant or bury it.
西格丽德查到了四起与肖相关的失踪人口案
Sigrid connected four open missing persons cases to Shaw.
或许她听说过这个游戏房♥
Maybe she's heard of this playhouse.
好 你专心把那些女孩找出来
OK, you focus on finding the girls.
我们从这里想办法给他定人口贩卖♥♥的罪
We will work the trafficking angle from the home base.
收到
Copy that.
我从肖家里找到的设备上
Pulled whatever history I could get
尽可能调取了记录
from the gear at Shaw's place.
我们确认了有8个女孩
We've confirmed that eight girls were streaming
在那间地下室里做幻火直播
on FantasyFire from that basement.
你能证明钱到了肖口袋里吗
Can you prove Shaw was siphoning the funds?
所有的幻火钱包
Well, all the FantasyFire wallets
都反复跳转了其他账户
are getting routed to other accounts and routed back.
就是到处洗钱
It's a rat's nest of pass- through entities,
但我们就快查清楚了
but we're close.
肯定有个中枢钱包的
There's got to be a central wallet.
耐心等一下
Sit tight.
她管那里叫游戏房♥
She called it the playhouse.
我从我们找到的一个姑娘那里
I heard about a place like this
听说过类似的地方
from one of the girls we found.
当时我觉得那是个管教处
Sounded like it was a grooming spot.
剧集 | 联邦调查局:国际(2021) | 导航列表