剧集 | 联邦调查局:国际(2021) | 导航列表
核弹被盗了
The nuclear missile has been stolen.
这件事有可能会升级
This has the potential to escalate
变成我们无法想象的事态
into something unthinkable.
我给无人机写了程序 它们会帮忙标记出
I programmed the drones to help flag anything
任何释放辐射的东西
that emits radiation.
优素福·赛丁
Yusuf Sydin,
他被怀疑向恐怖组织出♥售♥
suspected of selling chemical and biological weapons
化学和生物武器
to terrorist organizations.
跟我们合作 就有奖励
Cooperate, and you will be rewarded.
奥利维亚·索顿是个非法军♥火♥掮客
Olivia Thornton is an illicit arms broker.
她利用自己旅行博主的掩护身份
She's been using her cover as a travel blogger
已经躲了快20年了
to hide for almost 20 years.
我们需要一些筹码
We're going to need some kind of leverage.
这孩子挺可爱的
That's a cute kid.
我建议你赶紧开口坦白
This is the part where you start talking.
就是那辆车 还有导弹
That's our truck. That's our missile.
联调局 放下武器
FBI! Drop your weapon!
导弹已安全找回
Missile is secured.
索顿的证词
Thornton's testimony is the key
是证明赛丁意图购买♥♥导弹的关键
to prove that Sydin intended to purchase the missile.
现在赛丁知道我和你们合作了
Now that Sydin knows that I've cooperated with you,
他会用尽一切办法除掉我和我的家人
he'll do anything to take me out and my family.
我感觉这个卡车司机不对劲
I just got a bad hit off this van driver. ll Pq ss
那是赛丁的保镖 我们必须立刻离开
That's Sydin's bodyguard. We're moving now!
出什么事了 是谁干的
Hey. What happened? Who did this?
你的同事们受伤了
Your colleagues are injured.
你为什么没有被铐住
Why aren't you handcuffed?
那个红头发的给我解开的手铐 让我去找人帮忙
She uncuffed me, the redhead, so I could go and get help.
你跟我来 -有人受伤吗
Hey, you're coming with me. - Is anyone hurt?
有人的话出个声 -等一下
Call out. - Hey. Hey.
福雷斯特
Forrester. Hey.
杰米 -斯科特
Jamie! - Scott?
雷恩斯
Raines?
坦克呢 -在外面
Where's Tank? - Outside.
杰米 -我在这儿
Jamie! - Here.
杰米
Jamie!
这边
Over here.
我没事
I'm okay.
杰米
Jamie.
我来了 你没事吧
I got you. You all right?
没事 -好
·Yeah. OK.
阿沃
Vo?
达米恩 斯密蒂 出个声
Damian, Smitty, call out!
阿沃 出个声
Vo, call out.
我没事 -斯密蒂
I'm OK. ·Smitty.
斯科特 斯科特
Scott. Scott.
斯密蒂
Smitty.
我在这儿
I'm right here.
你没事吧 我来了 来
You OK? I got you. Come on.
帕维尔
Powell?
在
Yeah.
我没事
I'm good.
索顿呢 -跑了
Where's Thornton? - Gone.
我上楼的时候她跑下去了
She ran past me on my way up the stairs.
她拿走了我的手铐钥匙
She took my handcuff keys
还有我的枪
and my gun.
泰格拉维托街146号♥ 这里发生了爆♥炸♥
146 Teglaveto Street. There's been an explosion.
一名美国通缉犯在逃 奥利维亚·索顿
An American suspect is wanted, Olivia Thornton.
她持有武器 -斯密蒂
She's armed. - Smitty.
你没事吧
Are you OK?
达米恩
Damian!
雷恩斯
Raines!
来人帮个忙
I need help!
达米恩 你去抬另一头
Damian, get the other side.
倒数三下
On three.
1 2 3
One, two, three.
拜托
Come on.
1 2 3
One, two, three.
加油啊
Come on!
让开
Move!
别看 别看
Hey- - don't look, don't look.
斯密蒂
Smitty.
坚持住 斯密蒂 坚持住
Stay with me, Smitty. Stay with me.
别看 别看
Don't look. Don't look.
别看别看别看
Don't look. Don't look. Don't look.
你会没事的 你会没事的
You're gonna be OK. You're gonna be OK.
你会没事的
You're gonna be OK.
继续呼吸 雷恩斯
Keep breathing for me, Raines.
你会没事的 兄弟 好了
You're going to be OK, bud. All right.
坚持住 雷恩斯 -好了 雷恩斯
Come on, Raines. - OK, Raines.
你会没事的 兄弟
You're gonna be all right, buddy.
拜托
Come on.
继续呼吸 继续呼吸 倒数三下
Keep breathing. Keep breathing. On three.
1 2 3
One, two, three.
可以了 好了
There you go. All right.
没事了
It's OK.
我 我感觉
I- - I- - I can't- -
我感觉不到我的腿了
I can't feel my leg.
没事的
You're OK.
你会没事的
You're gonna be OK.
我感觉不到我的腿了
I can't feel my leg.
我 我感觉不到我的腿了 我感觉不到我的腿了
I can't- - I can't feel my leg. I can't feel my leg.
坚持住 安德烈
Just hang in there, Andre.
坚持住 好吗
Hang in there, OK?
没事的
It's all right.
都会没事的 好吗
Everything's gonna be all right, OK?
我没事 好吗
I'm fine, OK?
我不需要去医院
I don't need to go to the hospital.
你需要 听我的
You do. Listen to me.
我跟他们一起去 -有消息及时上报
I'll go with them. - Constant updates.
当然了 -索顿在哪里
Of course. - Where's Thornton?
你现在最关心的是这个吗
That's your first concern?
当然不是 我们可是队友
Not by a long shot. We're teammates, of course.
她带着我们其中一人的配枪跑了
She fled with one of our service weapons.
这是蒂姆·康纳利
We got Tim Connelly.
真是惊心动魄的见面 -谁说不是呢
Hell of a way to meet. - Tell me about it.
我是斯科特·福雷斯特
Scott Forrester.
这是达米恩·帕维尔 卡梅伦·沃
This is Damian Powell, Cameron Vo.
优素福·赛丁 那个军♥火♥贩子
Yusuf Sydin, arms dealer.
我们在奥利维亚·索顿的帮助下逮捕了他
We arrested him with the help of Olivia Thornton.
本来她在我们这里 准备作证指证赛丁
We had her here ready to make a statement against Sydin
然后就出事了
when all hell broke loose.
赛丁的保镖肯定是进到了一楼
Sydin's bodyguard must have gained access
安装了炸♥药♥
to the first floor, set the charge.
现在 我们想知道他们是
Now, how they found out our location is a question
如何知道我们所在位置的
I wouldn't mind getting answered.
所以他们的目标是索顿 -肯定是
So they were after Thornton? - Must have been.
而且他们根本不在乎在此过程中会殃及他人
And they didn't give a damn who they killed in the process.
我会安排武装警员在医院
I'll coordinate an armed watch for both of your agents
守着你们两位同事的 -好 太好了
at the hospital. - OK. Great.
达米恩 你被撞得不轻
Damian, you took a pretty good hit.
要检查一下看有没有脑震荡吗
You want to get checked for a concussion?
不用了
No way.
你们可以在大使♥馆♥里我们的会议室
You can work out of our conference room
继续工作
at the embassy.
五角大楼也全面支持你们
You also have the full support and backing
有什么需要告诉我就行
of the Pentagon on this, just tell me what you need.
20分钟内 给我把优素福·赛丁
I want Yusuf Sydin in an interrogation room
带到审讯室
in 20 minutes.
安德烈和斯密蒂刚刚往迸布达佩斯特医院
Andre and Smitty just got admitted to Buda Med.
剧集 | 联邦调查局:国际(2021) | 导航列表