剧集 | 联邦调查局:国际(2021) | 导航列表
在机翼和机身中积聚的热量
in the wings and fuselage due to air resistance.
这玩意儿你要了多少来着
How many of these you getting?
不止一个
More than one.
真不错 准备开炮
Sweet. Warheads on foreheads.
好用啊
Whoo. Works.
还有一件事
Hey, one more thing.
如果你交货需要额外人手 我随时乐意帮忙
If you need another man at the exchange, happy to pitch in.
你不用担心
Don't worry about it.
看来困难的部分已经过了
Looks like the hard part's over.
原地待命 等到他安全撤离
Stay in position until he gets clear
再回行动中心
and then head back to the Hub.
收到
Solid copy.
做得好啊 佛罗里达
Good job today, Florida.
拜伦让我把这个给你
Byron sent me to give you this.
你的报酬
Your payout.
他还让你过来审问我吗
He also send you over here to work me?
调调情 问些问题
Bat your eyes, ask me some questions?
在被证明清白之前 所有人都是叛徒
Everyone's a traitor until proven otherwise.
你也是吗
Including you?
所有人都有自己的秘密
Everyone's got their secrets.
行啊
I'll bite.
我有什么秘密
What's mine?
你很害怕
You're scared.
你怕说错话
You're afraid to say the wrong thing,
穿错衣服
wear the wrong dress.
你活在谎言之中
You're living a lie,
你怕会被他发现
and you are terrified that he's gonna catch on.
你根本不知道你在说什么
You don't know what you're talking about.
他抓住你什么把柄了
What does he got on you?
你在亚利桑那的家人吗
Back in Arizona, you got a family?
你有孩子吗
Do you have a kid?
他是在把你当人♥质♥吗 要是我能
Is he holding you hostage? What if I could get- -
布兰卡
Blanca.
老板找你
El patron wants you.
你干什么
What do you think you're doing?
她是美国公民 一个平民
She's an American citizen, a civilian.
我觉得她是被迫来这里的
I don't think she wants to be here.
如果我们能把她救出去呢 -她耍你呢
What if we could get her out? - She's playing you.
可能布兰卡确实曾经无辜过
Blanca might have been innocent once,
但那都是很久以前了
but those days are long gone.
我看到的不是这样的
That's not what I see.
听着 你已经尽到你的义务了
Look, you played your part.
现在该放手了
Now let it go.
别接近布兰卡 也别接近会面
Stay away from Blanca. Stay away from the meet.
你开玩笑吗
Are you kidding me?
你需要我在这里
You neegl me there.
你 到时候周围都是他们的人
You- - you are going to be surrounded,
你就要与世隔绝了
cut off from everything.
我说了 你该放下了
I said, let it go.
我往测试的武器上放了个
I put a magnetic geotracker in the sample weapon
磁性定位追踪器
that I tested.
追踪器定位在布达佩斯城外两英里的一个仓库里
Tracker's at a warehouse two miles outside of Budapest.
好 所以这就是奥地利人
OK, so this is where the Austrians are keeping
存大货的地方 是吧
the full consignment, yeah?
是 我们会让匈牙利国家警♥察♥缴获武器
Yeah. We'll have HNP grab up the weapons
我们去逮捕莫利纳和他的人
and we will take Molina and his team down.
让富恩特斯 -不
Have Fuentes- - - No.
怎么就不了
What do you mean no?
我们有足够的证据来逮捕他
We have more than enough to take this man down
让他下半辈子牢底坐穿
and have him go to prison for the rest of his life.
你想冒交火的风险吗
You wanna risk a firefight here?
如果我们分别逮捕他们 那就能方便控制
If we take them separately, we have more control
我不会提前行动的
over- - - I am not moving preemptively.
我需要所有要素到位
I need all elements in the same place-
毒贩 军♥火♥贩子 武器 还有芬太尼
the narcos, arms dealers, weapons, and the fentanyl.
你就直说你到底有什么计划吧
Just tell us exactly what you are planning.
为什么需要他们都出现在同一个地方
Why do you need them all in the same place?
因为我要发射导弹
Because I'm going to launch a missile.
把他们通通炸死
And blow them all to hell.
我已经得到授权 将一架美国MQ9死神无人机的
I have been authorized to transfer operational control
作战控制权
of an American MQ- 9 Reaper drone
交给帕帕空军基地的匈牙利军方
to the Hungarian military at Papa Air Force Base.
等我们确定交易地点
Once we have the location for the exchange,
匈牙利人就会听我的命令 发射无人机
the Hungarians will launch the Reaper on my word.
等到射程内
As soon as it's in range,
无人机就会发射一个AGM- 1♥1♥4♥地狱火反坦克导弹
the drone will fire an AGM- 1♥1♥4♥ Hellfire missile.
这不是一次逮捕任务
This is not a capture mission.
这是一次旨在造成最大伤害的
This is a kinetic operation
袭击行动
designed to inflict maximum damage.
你根本不知道交易地点在哪里
You have no idea where the meet is going down.
平民就不用管了吗
What about civilians?
特劳纳都是在郊区做生意的
Trauner always does his business in remote areas.
我觉得他现在不会突然改变
I don't imagine him switching it up now.
富恩特斯知道情况
Fuentes has been briefed.
他有充足的时间撤离
He's got plenty of time to get clear.
炸死莫利纳根本不会影响
Blowing up Molina isn't gonna put a dent
贩毒集团的供应链和生产能力
in the cartel's supply lines or production capacities.
我们需要的是逮捕罪犯 收集证据
We need to make arrests, get evidence,
然后顺藤摸瓜
and move up the chain.
她不是要顺藤摸瓜
She doesn't wanna move up the chain.
她是要把一切全都毁掉
She wants to vaporize it.
这不是为了摧毁贩毒集团
This isn't about the cartel,
这是为了表明态度
this is about making a statement.
没错吧
Am I wrong?
问题在乎 什么时候停手
You know, the question is, when does it stop?
如果我们炸死这些人
If we drop a bomb here,
那布莱顿海滩的俄♥罗♥斯♥黑帮呢
why not the Russian mob in Brighton Beach,
还有塔尔萨的摩托帮呢
or the biker gangs in Tulsa, hmm?
我已经和上级确认过了
I've confirmed with my superiors.
我得到的指令非常清晰
My orders are crystal clear.
所以你们不参与 就别挡路
So either get on board, or get out of my way.
斯科特
Scott.
她没说错
Hey, she's not wrong.
我们确实没得选
We don't really have a choice here.
你开什么玩笑 这里是匈牙利 不是也门
Are you kidding me? This is Hungary, not Yemen.
我们不能随便扔炸♥弹♥的
We can't just be dropping bombs.
你要我怎么做
What do you want me to do?
飞回华盛顿 四小时内改变政策吗
Fly to Washington, change policy in four hours?
莫利纳在获取军事级别的武器
Molina is acquiring military- grade weapons.
我们只是在采取相应的行动而已
It looks like we're responding in kind.
武器动了
Weapons are on the move.
他们在M7高速公路上西南方向
They're heading southwest out of Budapest
离开布达佩斯
on the M7 motorway.
那儿都是农场 天知道他们是要去哪儿
That is farm country. They could be headed anywhere.
我可能有发现
I may have something.
五年前 马蒂亚斯·特劳纳买♥♥下了
Five years ago, Matthias Trauner bought up
一个废弃了40年的苏联军事基地周围的
a few acres of land surrounding an abandoned Soviet army base
几英亩土地
that's been a ghost town for 40 years now.
是啊 离布达佩斯115公里
Yeah, that looks like a place to do business
确实是个适合做生意的地方
115 kilometers from Budapest.
他们估计就是在那里交易
This is probably where it's going down.
我的团队会驻守在该地点附近
My team will post up near the location site
现场确认武器是否到达
and provide visual confirmation of the weapons.
等我们确认武器到场
As soon as we have eyes on the cargo,
我就会下令开始导弹袭击
I'll call in the missile strike.
我们也要去
We're going too.
福雷斯特探员 -我们一定要去
Agent Forrester- - - We are going!
你跟他们一起去
You're going with them.
你们的任务仅限于侦查寻找平民
You are restricted to recon for civilians.
明白了吗 不能与目标交手
Understood? You are not to engage.
剧集 | 联邦调查局:国际(2021) | 导航列表