剧集 | 联邦调查局:国际(2021) | 导航列表
把电脑拿过来 你就可以做事了
Hand over the computer so you can get to work.
你怎么突然这么着急
What's the hurry all of a sudden?
不是 我就是想赶紧
No, well, I'd really like to get back to the States
回到美国
as soon as possible.
我老婆一直在打电♥话♥给我
My wife keeps calling.
不是为了这事儿 这她不知道
Not about this-- she doesn't know about this.
但我们的婚姻最近
But we've kinda been going through
不太顺利 而且
a rough patch lately, and...
他干什么呢
What the hell is he doing?
他紧张得要死
Sweating through his shirt.
过去几个月我们一直分居
Last few months, we've been sleeping in separate beds,
我真的很想 -吉米
and I'd really just like to-- - Jimmy.
赶紧回去
Get back with the--
没人想听你的婚姻问题
Nobody wants to hear about your marital problems.
放松
Relax.
娜塔莉 能不能麻烦你出去
Natalie, do you mind stepping outside
在我们办事期间帮我们应付一下加迪斯太太
and dealing with Mrs. Gaddis while we finish this?
没问题
Sure. No problem.
抱歉 我们都很紧张
Sorry about that. We're all on edge.
毕竟我们冒了这么大的险
Given what we're all risking here,
不紧张才该担心呢
I would be worried if we weren't.
我说不好
I don't know.
如果他已经这么慌了
If he's already this jumpy.
或许这不是个好主意
maybe it's a bad idea.
如果你不想让他这么慌张
Well, if you didn't want him this jumpy,
那或许就不该威胁要割开他的喉咙
maybe you shouldn't have put a knife to his throat.
我做这事儿不是为了交朋友
I'm not in this to make friends.
我是为了赚钱
I'm in this to make money.
所以你到底要不要我来去掉涂改部分了
So you want me to remove the redactions or not?
好 但不是在这里
Okay. But not here.
什么意思
What are you talking about?
我没带文件来
I didn't bring the file.
只有傻子才会带着那么重要的东西到处乱走
I'd be a fool to walk around with something so valuable.
我得确保这不是个陷阱
I needed to be sure that this wasn't a setup.
现在我们可以相信彼此了
And now that we can all trust each other,
我带你去电脑那里
I take you to the computer.
有什么问题吗
That a problem?
斯科特 这个地方我们控制住了
Scott, we control this location,
如果转移 我无法保证你的安全
so if we move, I cannot guarantee your safety.
行
Okay.
不惜一切代价
Whatever it takes.
他干什么 我们得行动
What is he doing? We need to move in.
是 但我们还没拿到文件
Yeah, but we don't have the file.
听着 这
I mean, look, this--
这是我和你之间的交易
this deal is just between me and you,
不如咱别把他卷进来了
so what do you say we just leave him out of this?
你们俩都给我上车
Get in, both of you.
行吧
Well--
你知道这是什么情况吗
Do you have any idea what's happening?
搞什么
What is happening?
我们要去哪里
Where are we going?
你 你得给我摘了
I--I need you to take this off my head!
我无法呼吸了
I can't breathe!
这是在干什么 我们要去哪里
What are we doing? Where are we are going?
跟上 但别跟太紧
Stay close, but not too close.
我就是这么跟的
That's right where I am.
往北走了
We're headed north.
要出城
Going out of the city.
我看到你们了 确保你们能看到他
I see you. Make sure you keep a visual.
他们关掉了福雷斯特的手♥机♥
They turned off Forrester's phone,
所以我们无法追踪他的位置
so we can't use his GPS.
就应该往那人车上装追踪器的
Should have put a tracker on the guy's car.
是 但他们换了车
Yeah, but they changed vehicles.
这次行动根本没有做转移的准备
This operation was never supposed to go on the move.
现在我们都在随机应变了
We're all improvising now.
好了 往东走了 这是在往哪里去
Okay, we're turning east. Where are we heading?
看上去是个工业区
Uh, looks like an industrial area.
附近现在没有其他车了
There's no other car around us now.
他们会发现我们的
They're gonna spot us.
我们在调交通监控
We're pulling up traffic cameras.
这样应该能追踪到他们
We should be able to track them that way.
应该
Should be?
我要后撤了
I'm falling back.
不 -好
No. - Yes.
拜托 你们得统一意见啊
Hey, guys, make up your mind here.
好 撤后
Yes, fall back.
我在交通监控上找到了货车
I've got the cargo van on traffic cams.
他在快速转弯
He's making quick turns now.
我不明白
Netwak I don't understand.
他们看到了我们的人 打草惊蛇了
They saw us and got spooked.
克莱尔 你负责北侧 凯尔 你负责东侧
Claire, take everything north. Kyle, take east.
拜托告诉我 你们找到那辆车了
Somebody tell me we have a visual.
有人找到了吗
Anybody?
小卡 我们跟丢了
Cam, I think we lost them.
是 我们这儿也跟丢了
Yeah, we lost contact here as well.
这地方就是个迷宫 天知道他们在哪里
This place is a maze. They could be anywhere.
等等 这地方你看着眼熟吗
Wait. Does this area look familiar?
这是索尔塔尼拍的
It was in the background
监控照片里的背景
of the surveillance photo Soltani took.
或许福雷斯特是对的
Maybe Forrester was right.
你不是伊朗间谍 对吧
You're not Iranian intelligence at all, are you?
你消失了五年
The reason you've been off the grid for five years
不是因为你回了伊朗
isn't because you went back to Iran.
而是因为你背叛了你的政♥府♥
It's because you turned against your government.
行 没事 你不用说 听着就行
Yeah, that's fine. Don't talk. Just listen.
我觉得你也在办我们这个案子
I think you've been working the same case we have,
但是从另一个角度
but from the other angle--
你跟着埃斯凡迪亚里 试图阻止他
following Esfandiari, trying to prevent him
拿到那份文件
from acquiring the file.
我甚至怀疑是你
In fact, I suspect that it was you
给了欧洲刑♥警♥组织匿名线报
who called in the anonymous tip to Europol.
尽管这听上去可能很牵强 但我们是同一边的
As farfetched as this may seem, you and I are on the same side.
所以如果你一直在跟踪埃斯凡迪亚里
So if you've been following Esfandiari,
那你就能告诉我 交易地点在哪里
you can tell me where the deal is going down.
现在无辜的人有危险
Innocent people are in danger.
我们也有很多人 相信伊朗可以
There are many of us who believe in a new
与时俱进 更加进步开明
and more progressive Iran.
但美国人创造了这个网络武器
But the Americans created this cyber weapon.
我光是知道它的存在
And they would happily throw me into Guantanamo
他们就要把我送进关塔那摩監狱了
for only knowing it exists.
我不会让这种事发生的
I won't let that happen.
我保证
You have my word.
你想阻止这次交易
You want to stop this deal.
告诉我交易地点在哪里
Tell me exactly where it's happening.
我可以阻止它
I can stop it.
这就是你对待生意伙伴的方式吗
This is how you treat all your business partners?
我这还不如
I think I might have been better off
去赌场赌运气呢
taking my chances at the casino.
立刻把完整文件交出来
The full file, now.
别搞得很复杂
Don't make this complicated.
好了 电脑在这儿
All right. There's the laptop.
行
Okay.
让我看看啊
Let's see.
这可能要花点时间 文件可能受损了
This could take a while. Files might be corrupted.
赶紧做事 老天
Just do it already. God.
但如果你开枪打死我 就什么都得不到了
But if you shoot me, then you get nothing.
我知道
I know.
所以我才带了他来
That's why I brought him.
如果我拿不到我要的东西
If I don't get what I want...
就要开始切割了
We start cutting.
剧集 | 联邦调查局:国际(2021) | 导航列表