剧集 | 联邦调查局:国际(2021) | 导航列表
听着 兄弟 我需要对优素福·赛丁进行一套完成了
Look, man, I'm gonna need a full interagency workup
全机构内信息检索 以及任何我们能用的筹码
on Yusuf Sydin and any lever that we can throw,
中情局 国♥家♥安♥全♥局 国土安♥全♥部♥ 国♥务♥院♥ 全都要
CIA, NSA, DHS, state, everybody.
好 我会的 而且我已经
Yep, will do, and I've got
在让南方地区美国检察官办公室
the Southern District of the U. S. Attorney's Office
起草起诉书了 袭击联邦警员
drafting charges: attack against federal officers,
恐♥怖♥主♥义♥行为 使用大规模毁灭性武器
act of terrorism, use of weapon of mass destruction,
密谋策划 一整套
conspiracy, the works.
好 完美 谢谢你
OK. Perfect. Thank you.
p vcatvtM
Hey, Scott, if you need me, I will hop on a plane right now,
斯科特 如果你需要我的话 我随时可以上飞机过去
就算要我自己买♥♥机票都行
even if I got to pay for the ticket myself.
谢谢你 兄弟
I appreciate that, brother.
你去接电♥话♥吧
Why don't you go ahead and take that?
我们马上开工 -好 可以
We'll get cracking on our end. - Yeah, sounds good.
你好 我是福雷斯特探员
Hello? Agent Forrester.
还好你给了我名片
It's a good thing you gave me your business card.
不然我都联♥系♥不到你了
I wouldn't have known how to reach you.
你在哪里
Where are you?
在不用担心路和
At the corner of Don't Worry About It
做个交易路路口 -自首吧 奥利维亚
and Let's Make A Deal. - Turn yourself in, Olivia.
这是你活下去的最好机会
It's your best chance of survival.
或许吧
Maybe.
但这种活下去会是什么样子呢
But what does that survival even look like?
决定权在你手上的时候
You were throwing out some pretty grim scenarios
你的描述还挺可怕的
when the hammer was in your hands.
22小时禁闭 记得吗
22- hour lockdown? Remember that?
我记得 那我们就重新讨论一下条件
I remember that. Well, let's revisit that deal.
说实话
To be completely honest,
现在是卖♥♥方市场
it's a seller's market right now.
自从赛丁许可了手下对我和我队友下手
Your testimony has taken on a whole new meaning
你的证词现在有了完全不同的意义
since Sydin greenlit a hit on me and my team.
把细节想好
Figure out the details.
我过半小时打给你
I'll call you back in half an hour.
自首吧 奥利维亚
Turn yourself in, Olivia.
保护你自己 好吗
Protect yourself, OK?
保护你的家人 我保证
Protect your family. I promise- -
得了吧
Oh, save it.
你连自己队友都保不住
You can't even protect your own team.
价别开太低 不然我不会再联♥系♥你了
Don't lowball me, or you'll never hear from me again.
30分钟
30 minutes.
不行 没找到
Nothing.
斯科特
Scott.
怎么了
Yeah?
是杰米
It's Jamie.
斯密蒂情况稳定了
Smitty's stable.
他们给她缝好了针 她在恢复了
They just stitched her up, and she's in recovery.
好 很好
Good. Good.
但雷恩斯
But Raines...
怎么了
What?
他不只是断了腿
He didn't just break his leg.
还断了股动脉
He- - he severed his femoral artery
正在失血性休克中
and is in hemorrhagic shock.
他们已经给他输了15袋血了
They've already given him 15 units of blood,
但他出血的速度跟输血一样快
but he's losing it as fast as he gets it.
好吧 他在手术室里吗
Um, OK. He's in the OR?
他正要进手术室 但 情况很糟糕
He's about to go in, but, um...it's bad.
他们不得不采取截肢
They have to amputate above the arterial damage
截掉动脉损伤处
from the thigh sown.
截掉动脉损伤处
from the thigh down.
什么
What?
我一直在想办法联♥系♥他家里人
I've been trying to get a hold of his family,
但是有时差
but with the time difference...
我们需要尽可能从总部获取帮助
We should try to get any help we can from HQ,
像军事基地医院 什么都行
military base hospital, anything.
这些医生似乎已经决定了 但这是
These doctors seem on it, but this is-
这是永久性的
this is permanent.
好 好
OK. OK.
他们要送他进手术室了 我得挂了
They're taking him to the OR. I've got to go.
天
God.
不 不 不 杰米
No, no, no, Jamie.
别让他们送我进去 -好
Don't let them. OK.
别让他们这么做 -好
Don't let them do it. - OK.
你保证 -我就在这儿 安德烈
Promise. - I'Jl be right here, Andre.
我得听到你说出来
I need to hear you say it.
我保证 我不会让他们给你截肢的
I promise, I won't let them amputate.
你为什么要这么跟他说
Why would you say that to him?
拜托 你千万要尽一切所能
Just please, promise you will do
保住他的腿
whatever you can to save his leg.
我现在是在想办法保他的命
I'm trying to save his life.
这家医院一共就这点血液存量
This hospital only has so much blood product.
按照他现在的出血速度
And at the rate he's bleeding out,
如果我们不尽快控制住伤情
if we don't get this under control,
他会死的
he's going to die.
截肢可能是唯一的选择
Amputation may be the only option.
我不是血管外科医生 但我会尽力的
I'm not a vascular surgeon, but I'm going to do what I can.
但拜托 不要跟他保证什么
But please, don't make any more promises to him.
我和我儿子都很震惊
This is a complete shock to me and to my son.
哪一部分 -全部 所有
Which part? - Everything. All of it.
但你是知道她在做军♥火♥贩子的吧
But you were aware that she was working as an arms dealer.
绝对没有
Absolutely not.
她真的瞒着你吗
She seriously hid that from you?
你指望我信你这话吗
You expect me to believe that?
她把你耍了 是吧
She fooled you, didn't she?
我认识她才多久 你认识她10年了
I knew her for 30 minutes. You knew her for 10 years.
是
Yes.
我可以理解你为什么会这么想
I can see why you might think that.
换我可能也会
I probably would too.
但我保证 我真的不知道
But I swear to you, I didn't know.
她经常旅行 写博客
She traveled a lot. She did her blog.
我只知道这些
That's all I knew.
而且她有时候会让我感觉很冷漠
And there was a part of her that was very aloof.
我们有不同的公♥寓♥
We kept separate apartments.
我们从未结婚
We never married.
我其实也挺喜欢这样的 因为这给了我空间
Part of me liked that because it gave me my own space
让我可以专心在艺术上
to focus on my art.
听着 你得相信我
Look, you have to believe me.
我是绝对不会和一个参与军♥火♥交易
I'd never be with someone, have a child with someone
这样不道德事情的人在一起
who was involved in something so reprehensible
甚至还生孩子的
as dealing in weapons.
你最后一次和她对话是什么时候
When's the last time you spoke with her?
她被杀前一天早上
The morning before she was arrested,
我们在讨论谁去日托中心
we were talking about who was going to pick up
接大卫
David from daycare.
现在最重要的是 我们要赶在
It is vital that we find her before the people
那些想彻底杀死她的人之前找到她
who are after her get a chance to finish the job.
天知道他们为了杀死她 还要杀多少人
And who knows how many people they will kill to get to her?
我理解 如果我能帮到你 那我肯定帮
I understand, and if I could help you I would.
那就想啊 -我在想了
Then think. - I am!
我一直在想 我一直在拼命想
I have been. I've been racking my brain.
但很不幸的是
But unfortunately, the person
她显然不是我自认为了解的那个人
that I thought that I knew isn't.
我可能得跟你儿子聊聊了
I might to have to talk to your son now.
不 为什么
No. Why?
我不允许 -我不需要
I'm not giving you permission. - I don't need it.
联调局会送他去儿童保护署
The FBI is gonna be putting him in Child Protective Services.
我认为你的决定
It is my belief that you are not
没有考虑到他的利益
acting in his best interest.
我认为你为了保护奥利维亚
It is my belief that you are putting him in harm's way
而让孩子面临危险 -我没有
to protect Olivia. - I'm not.
我永远不会那样的
剧集 | 联邦调查局:国际(2021) | 导航列表