剧集 | 联邦调查局:国际(2021) | 导航列表
警局
Police station.
警♥察♥ 警♥察♥
P- politia? Politia?
警♥察♥
Politia?
省口气吧
Save your breath.
你们知道我为什么选这地方吗
You know why I picked this place?
这里就是西大荒
It's the Wild West.
50英里范围内没有警♥察♥
No cops for 50 miles.
那你就给我乖乖待着
Looks like you're sitting tight then.
你没事吧
You okay?
我没事
Yeah, yeah, I'm good.
不 走 我们得找个医生给你看看
No, come on. We need to get you checked out.
不好意思
Hey, hey, excuse me.
我们需要找医生 医
We need a doctor. Medical.
阿曼达 那小姑娘时间不多了
Amanda, that little girl's on a clock now.
等护士缝完 我就可以跟你一起去了
As soon as the nurse finishes, I'll be good to go.
不 你已经完成任务了
No, you've done your job.
所以你就待在这里
So this is as far as you go.
莉莉需要她妈妈完好地回到她身边
Lili needs her mom back in one piece.
是
Yeah.
安德烈
Andre.
把那姑娘救回来
Get that girl back.
我猜既然你有盯着电脑
I guess you knew we were coming
那就肯定知道我们来了
since you're watching the laptop.
但我没看到山姆·基顿
Except I don't see Sam Keaton.
联调局依然拘留着他
He stays in FBI custody.
我再给你一个机会
And I'm giving you one more chance.
放走多拉 来自首
Let Dora go and turn yourself in.
我知道你觉得你这一辈了
I know you feel like you've been
其他人都在让你失望
let down by people your whole life,
就像基顿那样的人
by people just like Keaton.
但我知道你是分得清楚是非黑白的
But I know you understand right from wrong!
有些事情就是对的
There is a right side.
你在干什么 李
The hell are you doing, Lee?
你不需要这样的
It doesn't have to be this way!
一切都是注定的
It's been decreed.
所以你的所作所为是破坏指挥链
So what you're doing is breaking chain of command.
那女孩是无辜的
The girl's innocent.
所以才必须是她
That's why it has to be her.
如果你不把基顿交给我
And if I can't have Keaton,
那我们就没什么好谈了
then there's nothing left to discuss.
我也有命令要遵守
Well, I have my orders, too,
现在我要来抓你了
and now I'm coming for you.
该死的
Damn.
嗨 多拉
Hey, Dora.
嗨
Hey, hey.
没事的
It's all right.
警♥察♥
Politia.
我是警♥察♥ 好吗
I'm with the police, okay?
我是来救你的
I'm here to get you out of here.
完了
Oh, no.
好了 会没事的 好吗
Okay, it's gonna be all right, okay?
一切都会没事的
It's gonna be all right.
我们需要工具 但我们会处理好
We need tools, but we'll take care of this
把你送回萨隆塔的
and get you back to Salonta.
你要回家了 好吗
Yeah, you're going home, okay?
回你♥爸♥妈身边 好吗
Back to your parents, all right?
回你♥爸♥妈身边
Back to your parents.
行 这是个远程遥控引爆装置
Okay, it's a remote detonator.
这样 你跟我来 跟我来
AlI right, come with me. Come with me.
站起来 好吗 走 走走走
Stand up, okay? Come on, come on. Come on.
来 嘘 你在这儿等着 好吗
AlI right, shh. Wait- wait right here, okay?
嘘 别出声
Shh. Be quiet.
别动
Hey! Stay down!
起爆器在哪里
Where's the detonator?
我知道那是用手♥机♥引爆的
I know it's triggered by phone.
你阻止不了注定的事情
You can't stop what's been ordained.
火焰从天而降
And the fire rained down from heaven
吞噬了一切燔祭品
and consumed the burnt offering and sacrifices.
上帝的荣光充满了室内
And the glory of the Lord filled the house.
别这样 李
Don't do this, Lee.
这是指挥链
Chain of command.
我们都只是听命而为
We're all just following orders.
多拉呢
Dora?
在祭坛后面
Behind the altar.
你不用怕
Don't you worry.
它伤不了你了
This thing can't hurt you anymore.
我知道你听不懂我的话
I know you don't understand the words I'm saying,
但你让我想起一个对我来说很特别的人
but you remind me of someone very special to me.
我希望你知道 你真的很勇敢了 多拉
And I want you to know that you're very brave, Dora.
我从来没想过听到警车声能这么开心
I've never been happier to hear those sounds.
我去把他们叫来
I'll flag them down.
好
Okay.
看吧
See?
你会没事的
You're gonna be okay.
电脑上的证据能够证明
The evidence on the laptop proves
基顿是一切的幕后黑手
Keaton was behind the operation.
从普通人家里绑♥架♥小孩
Kidnapping children from their homes
来获取金钱收益
to monetize their return?
这上面有足够的证据
I mean, that's enough of a trail
证明数条重罪了
to tack on multiple felonies,
还包括和非法伐木活动的联♥系♥
including ties to the illegal logging op.
更不用说所有切链刀成员
Not to mention all the Chain Cutters
都准备指证他 所以基顿是完蛋了
ready to testify against him, so Keaton is done.
我猜肯定不止一个国家想要给他判刑
I bet more than one country wants a piece of him.
是啊 这就是司法部的事情了
Yeah, that's up for the DOJ to work out.
但是考虑到他之前试图杀掉
But given the fact that he tried to wipe out
两位联邦探员
two federal agents earlier,
肯定是够他受的了
I mean, there's gonna be hell to pay.
-斯科特 -好
Scott. - Yeah.
找你的
It's for you.
安德烈跟我说 你今天替他吃了颗枪子儿
Andre tells me you took a bullet for him today.
只是擦伤而已
Just a scrape.
拦不住我的
Not gonna keep me down.
他就说你肯定会这么说
You know, he said you'd say that.
你真的证明了自己 阿曼达
You really proved yourself, Amanda.
你经受了枪火的洗礼
You were baptized by fire,
而且我听说你的直觉起作用了
and rumor has it your instincts came alive.
你在一线的表现
What you did in the field,
安德烈告诉我了 他是绝对不会忘记的
Andre told me he would never forget it.
我想让你知道 我也一样
And I want you to know, neither will I.
代表罗马尼亚警方
On behalf of the Politia Romana
和内政部
and the Ministry of Internal Affairs,
感谢你们结束了这阴暗的一天
thank you for bringing this dark day to an end.
等你们准备好了的话 就可以
When you are ready, your transport
返程回布达佩斯了
back to Budapest has been arranged.
-那她呢 -我们很快就会送她
What about this one? - We will be reuniting her
回萨隆塔和父母团聚
with her parents in Salonta very soon.
她经历了很多
She's been through a lot.
有没有女性警员能陪陪她的
Are there any female officers that can accompany her?
我可以打电♥话♥问问 但
Uh, I can make some calls for sure, but, uh- -
不用担心
No worries.
交给我
I can do it.
多拉
Dora.
我认识这个女孩哦
I know that girl.
让我试试
Let me try.
阿曼达
Amanda.
是我
That's me.
是这位女士
It's this lady.
是她救了她
She's the one that saved her.
几个月前
A few months ago,
剧集 | 联邦调查局:国际(2021) | 导航列表