剧集 | 联邦调查局:国际(2021) | 导航列表
这肯定是有哪里弄错了
I think there's been some kind of mistake.
没有弄错
No mistake.
我们的协议条件是很清楚的
The terms of our deal were explicit.
她什么都不知道
She doesn't know anything.
她就是我的助手而已 -他是对的
She's just my assistant. - He's right.
我只负责管理日程
I just keep the calendar.
帮忙安排电♥话♥
I set calls.
保持微笑 给客户当个花瓶而已
I smile and look pretty for clients.
这真的没有必要
This is very unnecessary.
你们要的东西我已经给你们了
I gave you what you asked for.
你老板给了我一份文件
Your boss shared a file with me
以换取一笔不菲的报酬
in exchange for quite a large payment.
然而
And yet...
你看到问题所在了吗
See the problem?
所有有用的机密信息都被涂掉了
All the useful top secret information is redacted.
这样对我来说一分不值
It's worth nothing to me like this.
吉米是前内阁成员
Jimmy's a former cabinet member.
他绝对不会背叛美国的
He would never betray the United States.
那真是太不幸了
That's very unfortunate.
好吧 好吧
Okay, all right.
你们要什么我都给
I'll give you what you want.
我知道要怎么把涂改的部分去掉
I know how to get rid of the redactions.
不好意思
Excuse me.
我 我认识一个手里有完整文件的人
I, uh, I know a guy who can provide the full document.
他就在维也纳
He's here in Vienna.
他是给联♥合♥国♥做网络安全工作的
He works cybersecurity for the UN.
我只需要打个电♥话♥
I just have to make one phone call.
但别再割我了 求你了
But do not cut anything else, please!
我们得走了
We have to go.
在午夜之前把完整的文件给我
You have until midnight to get me the full file,
不然我们拿走的就不只是一只耳朵了
or we take more than an ear.
好了 你拿上钥匙
Right, grab the keys.
什么都别拿 -你说什么呢
Leave everything else. - What are you talking about?
根本没有这人 我骗他的
There is no guy. I lied about the guy.
我们得赶紧跑路
It's just--we gotta run.
我的天
Oh, my God.
好 快快快
Okay. Hurry, hurry, hurry.
好 -走走走
Okay. - Come on, come on, come on.
给我 好了
Give me these. All right.
走走走 -好
Go, go, go, go. - Okay. Okay.
好
Okay.
穿过大厅 去停车的地方 好吗
Walking through the lobby on our way to the car, okay?
我们只需要上车就行了
All we gotta do is get in the car, okay?
我们上车 然后去机场
We're gonna get in the car, and we're gonna get to the airport.
别动 站住 -别
Stop. Stop right there! - Just don t--
别 -等等
Hey. Don't---Oh! Wait.
不不不
Hey, hey, no, no, no. Hey, hey, whoa.
别碰我 你们搞错了
Don't touch me. This is a mistake.
好吧 你先别急 这是个误会
Okay, before you say anything, that is not what it looks like.
你因为出♥售♥机密信息
You're under arrest for the selling
而被捕了
of classified materials.
你开玩笑的吧
You cannot be ser--oh!
我都不知道这是怎么回事
I don't even know what's happening.
这跟我没有关系
This has nothing to do with me.
求你了 这跟我没有关系啊
Please, this has nothing to do with me!
前任能源部长詹姆斯·加迪斯
Former Secretary of Energy James Gaddis.
你们可能记得 他因为一起腐♥败♥丑闻
As you may remember, he left the last administration
而耻辱下台
in disgrace thanks to a corruption scandal.
最近 他在试图回归舞台
Well, lately, he's been trying to make a comeback.
他和他的助手 娜塔莉 ·里佛斯
He and his assistant, Natalie Rivers,
一直在欧洲到处跑
have been traveling across Europe
为各方提供加迪斯作为能源顾问
offering Gaddis' dwindling influence and connections
逐渐减少的影响力和人脉
as an energy consultant.
这人真不是个东西
Guy's a real piece of work.
他不是还在接受调查吗
Isn't he still under investigation?
是 在纽约
H is--inNYork
但他还是被维也纳联邦警♥察♥抓到
But that didn't stop him from getting picked up
身上带着一整包金条
by federal police in Vienna with a bag full of gold bars.
金条
Gold bars?
8公斤的金条 总共
Eight kilograms' worth, totaling--
502304美元
$502,304 U.S.
这看上去确实不太妙
It's not a good look, but what does this
但跟我们有什么关系
have to do with the Fly Team?
我们有理由怀疑
We have reason to suspect
这位前部长已经升级到
that our former secretary may have graduated
出♥售♥机密文件的地步了
to selling classified documents.
欧洲刑♥警♥组织收到匿名线报
Europol received an anonymous tip
说加迪斯在试图出♥售♥一台
that Gaddis is trying to sell a laptop computer containing
含有最高机密电子文件的笔记本电脑
a top secret digital file.
据说是一份国防部备忘录
Allegedly, it's a Defense Department memo
内容是关于欧洲核电站的
warning of a software vulnerability
软件漏洞的警告
in Europe's nuclear plants.
他要卖♥♥的是通往核反应堆的后门
He's selling a back door into nuclear reactors.
我能想到的想买♥♥这玩意儿的人
I could think of a few people who might
都不是什么好东西
wanna get their hands on that, and none of them are good.
五角大楼确认有泄密情况了吗
Has the Pentagon confirmed a breach?
不 他们说都只是传言
No. They say it's all hot air.
但那一包金字不是这么说的
But the bag of gold suggests otherwise.
好了 斯密蒂在维也纳
All right, Smitty's in Vienna,
所以咱们赶紧过去 弄清楚加迪斯到底卖♥♥了什么
so let's get there and find exactly what Gaddis sold
还有卖♥♥给了谁
and who he sold it to.
达米恩 这次我需要你留下
Hey, Damian, I'm gonna need you to hang back on this one,
在这里协调组织
coordinate from here.
我不知道你有没有发现
I don't know if you've noticed, ADIAIV
但我确实不增长服务业
but my strengths aren't exactly in customer service. -OHNN
但我确实不擅长服务业
but my strengths aren't exactly in customer service.
在这里我们各方面都要学
Well, we learn all aspects here,
即便是自己不喜欢的那些
even the ones we don't like.
如果你还因为在保加利亚的事情
If I'm still in the doghouse
让我坐冷板凳 我理解
because of what happened in Bulgaria, I get it.
但现在有核威胁
But there's a nuclear threat.
这时候合适吗 -我说合适就合适
Is now really the time? - Time is whenever I say it is.
我能做的可不光是让你坐冷板凳
I could be doing a lot more than benching you.
塔特 你能给帕维尔找点事儿做吗
Tate, can you help Powell find a way to be useful?
好
Yeah.
没问题
Absolutely.
今早加迪斯在向奥地利联邦警方
Gaddis was transferred to the embassy
做了口供之后
this morning after giving a statement
就被转移到大使♥馆♥来了
to the Austrian federal police.
他配合吗
Was he cooperative?
并不配合
That's not the word I would use, no.
你说服欧洲刑♥警♥组织把这案子转给我们了吗
Were you able to convince Europol to transfer the case?
是的
Yes.
我上级的原话是 现在这烫手山芋归你了
My supervisor's direct quote was, "He's your problem now."
就是你吗
Are you the guy?
我是詹姆斯·加迪斯 这是娜塔莉
James Gaddis. This is Natalie.
拜托
Oh, come on.
你们这些局里的人肯定知道
You boys at the bureau know a lie
谎言要比真♥相♥
gets halfway around the world before the truth
传播得更快
even put its pants on.
我们说的都是真的 老兄
We're walking around without our pants, buddy.
对机密文件的泄露
The mishandling of classified documents is--
我和我的工作人员对此都非常认真
Something that I and my staff take very seriously.
但我已经没有机密权限了
But I don't have access to that stuff anymore.
我都还回去了
I gave it all back.
那你私大电脑上的备份呢
What about copies on your personal computers?
可能有一些你自己都没有意识到的
Maybe you had some on there that you didn't realize.
那我肯定会立刻上报的
I would have immediately reported it.
这都是为了什么 一条匿名消息吗
This is all about what, an anonymous tip?
有人在我消沉的时候想雪上加霜 那是当然
Well, people might wanna kick me when I'm down,
剧集 | 联邦调查局:国际(2021) | 导航列表