剧集 | 联邦调查局:国际(2021) | 导航列表
那我们也不会阻止
then we won't interfere.
但是记住 你们要面对的是什么人
Just remember who you're dealing with.
纯粹的恶
Pure evil.
五百万欧元 都在这儿了
5 million euros all accounted for.
包里装好了定♥位♥器♥
GPS installed in the bag.
如果事情出问题 应急计划也已到位
Contingency plan in place if this thing goes pear- shaped.
我们都准备好了 福雷斯特和沃呢
We're all queued here. Forrester and Vo?
在里面准备好了 一次性手♥机♥也在
Set up with the burner inside.
来了
Here we go.
电♥话♥进来了
Call's coming in.
记住 没有证据表明孩子还活着 就不要往下谈
Remember, do not proceed without proof of life.
好
Yeah.
-你可以做到的 -好
You can do this. - OK.
我在
I'm here.
我的钱准备好了吗
Do you have my money?
好了
Yes.
我们先给你一半 另一半等你把亨利还回来再给你
We'll give you half now and half when you give us Henry.
你们必须全部给我 不然孩子死定了
You'll give me all of it, or he's dead.
好 行行行
Mm. OK, fine, fine.
那就全给你 行
All of it, then. That's fine.
佛罗伦萨圣十字广场
Piazza di Santa Croce, Florence.
一小时后
One hour.
等等 等等
Wait, wait.
我要听他的声音
I need to hear his voice.
拜托 我 我需要知道我儿子还活着
Please, I- - I need to know my son is still alive.
妈 爸
Mom, Dad!
亲爱的
Hi, honey!
我在哪里啊
Where am I?
我 我想回家
I- - I want to go home.
我知道 亲爱的我知道
I know, honey. I know.
-但会没事的 -我们马上来了
But it's going to be OK. - We're coming.
-你坚持住 好吗 -带他走
Just hang tight, OK? - Take him.
-爸 -不
·Dad! - No.
不要 亨利 -等等 拜托 别伤害他
Don't. Henry- Wait, please, don't hurt him!
我们这就拿钱给你 拜托
We're bringing you the money, please!
你们弄疼他了
You're hurting him!
求你了
Please!
没有国际移♥动♥设备识别码 我们调不到位置
Without an IMEI number, we can't pull a location.
这通电♥话♥是更老型号♥的SIM卡打出来的
The call originated from an older SIM card.
一个小时
One hour.
你们要是做蠢事
Try anything stupid,
那就再也别想听到儿子声音了
and that's the last time you hear your son's voice.
我们得走了
We've got to roll.
好
Yeah.
把我们的儿子带回来
Bring our son home.
我会的
I will.
好
OK.
好 我到了 我该去哪儿
OK, I'm here. Where do I go?
大教堂右边 有一扇老门
Right of the basilica, there's an old door.
把钱放在那里
Leave the money there.
记住 不能有警♥察♥
And remember, no police.
你把钱放下之后 伊莱 就原路返回
After you make the drop, Eli, head back the way you came.
看到中间人了
Got eyes on the go- between.
银色轿车 正在往北开 要跟上去吗
Silver sedan headed north. Shall we pursue?
不 原地别动
Negative. Stay home.
看到孩子了吗
Any eyes on the kid?
我们把钱给你了
We paid you the money.
我儿子呢
Now where's my son?
-老桥 -那是附近的一座桥
·Ponte Vecchio. - That's a nearby bridge.
我们走 沃 伊莱 跟我来
Let's move. Vo, Eli, with me.
把老桥上的监控都调出来
Flood CCTV feeds on Ponte Vecchio.
开始网格化搜索 全体行动
Initiate a grid search pattern. All hands on deck.
上车
Get in!
亨利 亨利
Henry, Henry.
对不起 对不起啊
I'm sorry. Sorry. Sorry.
不好意思
Mi scusi.
不
No.
他不在这里
He's not here.
钱又回到了恶人手里
The money is back in their dirty hands.
班切罗的人发现了追踪器
Banchero's men already found the tracker.
我都说了 他会一直吊着他们
Like I said, he's just going to keep stringing them along.
你早说过了
You told me so.
那挺好
Good for you.
拜托
Please.
求你了 我们把钱给你了
Please, we gave you the money.
你还想要什么
What do you want?
他想和你谈谈
He wants to talk to you.
孩子在哪里
Where's the boy?
我们就在附近
We are close.
非常 非常近
We are really, really close.
我们都谈好条件了
Terms were agreed upon.
现在我要重新谈条件
And I am renegotiating.
我有几个朋友关在纽约
I have several friends locked up in
城外的奥蒂斯维尔联邦监狱
Otisville Federal outside of New York.
放他们自♥由♥
They go free,
我们就放了孩子
so does the kid.
这事情太过重大 需要时间
That is a major ask that's going to take some time.
给你们六小时
Six hours.
国♥务♥院♥和司法部都是不可能
There's no way in hell the DOS or the DOJ
答应释放囚犯的
would sign off on a prisoner release.
这是干什么 -你们的办法已经试过了
·What is all this? - We tried it your way.
现在轮到我了
Now it's my turn.
以眼还眼
Eye for an eye.
他孙子托马索在这里的一家私立学校读书
His grandson Tomasso attends a private school in the region.
一小时后 孩子放学出来。
When the child leaves for his pickup in one hour,
我们就动手
that's when we strike.
我们要绑♥架♥他
We're going to kidnap him.
你的计划就是绑♥架♥他孙子吗
Your plan is to kidnap his grandson?
我没听错吧
Did I hear you correctly?
我可以向你保证 我的办法是充分审核通过的
I can assure you my approach was fully vetted.
我没有审核过
Not by me it wasn't.
那我现在告诉你了
Well, I'm telling you now.
你说过 如果我们不守法
You said that if we do not uphold the laws,
那我们就和罪犯没有区别了
then we are no better than the criminals.
现在你却准备对小学
Now you plan to conduct a tactical raid
实施战术突袭
on an elementary school.
请你讲话小心一点 福雷斯特探员
Be careful, Agent Forrester.
肯定还有别的办法的
There has to be another way.
武装抢人肯定会导致无辜的人受伤
An armed extraction is going to get innocent people hurt,
甚至死亡
or worse.
现在面对的可是孩子 老师
We are talking about children here, teachers.
这都是意大利平民 你发过誓要保护的人
Italian civilians, the ones that you swore to protect.
班切罗只会对相应的暴♥力♥做出反应
Banchero will only respond to reciprocal violence.
你再做别的 那下次这对父母见到的孩子
Any other move and the next time those parents
就是桶里的尸体了
see their son, he will be in a barrel.
她叫什么名字
What was her name?
你办的第一起绑♥架♥案里的女孩
The girl from your first kidnapping case.
朱莉亚
Giulia.
复仇也无法让她复生
Vengeance won't bring her back.
你这就是在复仇
And that's what's going on here.
你根本不在乎能不能找回那个美国男孩
You don't care about finding the American boy.
你只是想对班切罗的痛处下手
You just care about getting a kidney shot on Banchero.
多谢你的见解
I appreciate your insight.
我们一小时出发
We leave in one hour.
参不参加随便你们
Be a part of it, or don't.
我们不是真要这么干吧 -不
·We're not doing this, right? - No.
-好那我们怎么办 -我现在也不知道好吗
·OK, then what are we doing? - I don't know right now, OK?
听着 如果这家伙下定决心要这么干了
Look, if this guy's hell- bent on going through with it,
那我说句不好听的 或许我们可以选择一起
unpopular opinion, but maybe we ride shotgun.
确保我们能得到想要的结果
Make sure we get what we want.
剧集 | 联邦调查局:国际(2021) | 导航列表