剧集 | 联邦调查局:国际(2021) | 导航列表
还患有双向情感障碍
and bipolar disorder.
他的记录显示自那之后有两次严重故意伤害的前科
I'm seeing two aggravated assault charges since,
多次出入精神病院
multiple stints in psychiatric facilities,
是寄养家庭长大的
foster care as a child.
这人他就是个彻头彻尾的大♥麻♥烦
I mean, this guy, he is troubled all the way.
切链刀招募的就是特定的这种人
The Chain Cutters recruit a certain breed,
极度渴求归属感
people desperate for a sense of belonging.
可能就是因为寄养的经历
Foster care might be why Lee's invested
所以李才坚定要救那孩子
in saving the kid.
当地警方报告显示 多拉·博格丹从她家乡
Local police report says Dora Bogdan has been missing
萨隆塔失踪已有五天
from her hometown in Salonta for five days.
她父母已经崩溃了
Her parents are in tatters.
你不是说她是孤儿吗
I thought you said she was an orphan.
这手♥机♥信♥号♥♥实在是不行
Ugh, our cell bandwidth is stretched thin.
这样发文件天知道要发到什么时候
The files I'm sending are gonna take forever this way.
先挂电♥话♥ 可能会好一点
Might be better to call you back.
好 你们俩原地待命
All right, you two sit tight.
我们派后援去了 好吗
We are sending the cavalry, okay?
怎么了
What's up?
我一开始传数据的时候
When I first started the transfer,
中心的防火墙跳出来 试图阻止传输
the Hub's firewall kicked in, tried to block the files.
连接是安全的吗
Was the connection secure?
肯定的 我的热点是加密的
Definitely. My hotspot's encrypted.
好像这电脑上有什么东西
It's like there's something on this computer
是我们的系统不让过去的
that our network tried to keep out.
可能是病毒 恶意软件
Could be bugs, malware.
有人来了
We've got visitors.
好 我去看看怎么回事
AlI right, I'll go see what they're all about.
说好的原地待命呢
Whoa, whoa, what happened to staying put?
如果他们能带我们进城
Hey, if they can get us into town,
我们就可以带上当地警♥察♥
we can round up the cops.
那小女孩还在外面呢
That little girl is still out there.
我来看守基顿
I'll watch Keaton.
这里是私人土地
Hey, this is private property.
我 我和朋友们 想搭个车往北走
My, uh- - my friends and I, we need a ride north.
或许你们可以帮帮我们
Maybe you could hook us up.
不会让你们白跑的
I can make it worth your while.
斯科特 我按照你的要求
Uh, Scott, I looked into
调查了那个伐木场
the logging site like you asked.
那里是一家名叫泰拉戈尔的公♥司♥名下的
It's owned by a company called TerraGor.
然后我又顺着它查到了
Now, that led me down a rabbit hole
一系列国外的空壳公♥司♥
of foreign shell companies.
一家古尔文股份有限公♥司♥每个月都会给他们汇款
One called Gullwin, Inc. wires them funds every month.
古尔文和一家美国有限责任公♥司♥有联♥系♥
Gullwin is linked to an American LLC.
这家公♥司♥没有留下丝毫痕迹
One with virtually no footprint- -
但是他们是在特拉华州一家小银行分行办业务的
except they bank out of this tiny little branch in Delaware.
巧合就在于 切链刀也是
Here's the thing, so do the Chain Cutters.
你是说基顿和那个伐木场可能有关系吗
You're saying Keaton might have ties to that logging site?
我是说 文件记录显示
I'm saying the paper trail says
他一定是付钱给了当地的黑帮 换取了一些什么
that he's paying the local gang for something.
保护费 这样他就能在他们的地盘上自♥由♥活动了
Protection money so he can operate on their land freely.
如果基顿和罗马尼亚犯罪组织有联♥系♥
If Keaton's in bed with Romanian OC,
那我们得赶紧警告安德烈
then we have to warn Andre.
是啊
Yeah.
所以 你们说呢
So, uh, how about it?
你们几个人
How many of you?
就两三个
Just a couple of us.
让你的人收手
Tell your men to stand down.
雷恩斯
Raines!
你没事吧
You okay?
没事 你呢
Yeah! You?
还活着
Still alive.
山姆·基顿在哪里
Where is Sam Keaton?
你是个通缉犯 李
You're a wanted man, Lee.
那女孩跟你在一起吗
Is the girl with you?
我对你和你队友没有意见
I have no issue with you or your team.
但我也有命令要遵守
But I have my orders.
什么命令
What kind of orders?
该砍掉蛇头了
It's time to cut the head off the snake.
我们可以互帮互助
We can help each other.
你是要我把基顿交给你吗
You want me to serve up Keaton?
等一下 你在他的电脑里装了恶意软件
Wait a minute- - you bugged his laptop with malware.
所以你才能追踪到我们
That's how you've been tracking us.
你袭击警♥察♥站是因为你以为在那里的人是基顿
The outpost was hit because you thought Keaton was there.
如果你知道他在哪里 就把他交给我
If you know where he is, bring him to me.
然后你们就可以安然脱身了
And you can wash your hands of this.
不不不 我需要证据 证明多拉没事
No, no, no. I need proof that Dora's okay!
听着 李 我也不想这么跟你说
Look, Lee, I hate to break it to you,
但在你今天的所作所为之后
but after what you've done today,
你无处可逃了
there's no place where you can hide.
你无法阻止注定的事情
You can't stop what's been ordained.
我刚和枪手对话了
I just spoke to our shooter.
那姑娘还活着
The girl's still alive.
等等 你中枪了
Wait, you're hit.
我没事 我真没事
Oh, I'm- - I'm good, I'm good.
中心那边发来了一段他们找到的视频
Hub sent over a video they found.
是李几天前发的
Lee posted it a few days ago.
今天 我收到了一条神圣的讯息
Today, I received a divine message.
正如上帝要求亚伯拉罕牺牲他的儿子一样
And just as Abraham was asked to sacrifice his son,
我被赋予了一个新的使命
FBI p I have a new mission.
这孩子是狼群中的羊
This girl is a sheep amidst wolves.
由于她是我们之中最无辜的
And because she is the most innocent of us,
天堂正在召唤她回家
FBI p heaven is calling her home.
当恶人得到应有的惩罚之后
And when the wicked have been justly punished,
她将被最纯净的元素净化
she shall be cleansed with the purest element
与造物主团聚
and reunited with our creator.
最纯净的元素
Purest element?
这是上帝给我的命令
These are my orders.
这是我的职责 我一定会履行到底
This is my duty, and I will see it through.
我不是说了吗 这混♥蛋♥是疯的
Like I said, the bastard snapped.
他 他的信仰都扭曲了
He's- - he's twisted up his faith.
那不是信仰
AlI right, that's not faith.
那是他有病
That's his illness.
李是病得越来越重了
This is Lee getting sicker.
所以我们该怎么办
So what do we do?
他说在恶人得到惩罚之后
Okay, he said, after the wicked are punished,
他就会献祭多拉
he'll sacrifice Dora.
李还是要基顿付出代价
Lee still wants Keaton to pay.
他知道他在我们手里吗
Does he know we have him?
不确定 但基顿可以作为筹码
Not sure. But Keaton as a chip
帮我们争取时间救出人♥质♥
buys us some time with the hostage.
你们该不会真准备把我交给那疯子吧
You're not seriously gonna hand me over to this psycho?
闭嘴 -如果他没有
· Shut up. - Assuming he's not
在树林里等着我们
out in the woods waiting for us,
我们要怎么知道他要去哪儿
how do we know where Lee is headed?
如果李认为他的行为是注定的
If Lee sees his actions as ordained,
那还有什么比真正的圣所更适合举♥行♥仪式的地方呢
what better place for a ritual than an actual sanctuary?
奇西里德 那不仅仅是离这里最近的村庄
FBI p Chisirid it's not just the closest village from here,
也是唯一一个有教堂
it's the only place where there's a church
李可以去的地方
FBI p that Lee can get to.
你我一样清楚 李越绝望
You know as well as I do that the more desperate Lee gets,
那姑娘就越难活下来
the less chance this girl survives.
这是我的责任
I'm responsible for that,
但你也是我的责任
but I'm also responsible for you.
我跟你一起
I'm in.
赶紧的 快点
Hey, come on! Hurryl
快快快
Come on. Come on.
教堂就在那里
There's the church.
如果我们要去抓李 那就需要有个地方关着基顿
If we're going after Lee, we need a place to hold Keaton.
我们把他关进牢里
We'll lock him in a jail cell.
剧集 | 联邦调查局:国际(2021) | 导航列表