剧集 | 联邦调查局:国际(2021) | 导航列表
除非他们有实质性信息
unless they have substantive information.
我觉得这案子可以
Well--well, I think we can throw "usually"
别管什么一般不一般的了
out the window on this one.
我认识比尔 ·科马克
I kneBilCormak.
他比我早几年进局里
He was a few years ahead of me,
但我记得他是个很好的探员 是个好人
but I remember him being a good agent, a good guy.
如果我是他
And if I were in his shoes,
我肯定想要我女儿知道
I would want my daughter to know.
你们跟她聊聊 让她知道到底发生了什么事
Just talk to her. Let her know what's going on.
谁知道呢
Who knows?
要是她随了她老爹
If she's anything like her old man,
说不定甚至能帮上你们
she might even be able to help.
那你把她的电♥话♥发给我
Well, send me her number.
我有时间就给她打电♥话♥
I will give her a call when I find a minute.
她现在就在线上
Actually, I've got her on hold right now.
把电♥话♥转接去福雷斯特办公室
Route the call to Forrester's office.
我去那儿接
I will take it there.
有消息我会及时告诉你的 -谢谢你 卡梅伦
I will keep you updated. - Thank you, Cameron.
嗨 安德烈 你好啊 欢迎回来
Hey, Andre. What's up? Welcome back.
谢了 铸博
Thanks, Jubal.
你看着不太像斯科特 ·福雷斯特啊
You don't look like a Scott Forrester.
我是卡梅伦·沃特别探员 现在由我
I'm Special Agent Cameron Vo, and I'm Agent Forrester's
暂代福雷斯特探员
primary relief supervisor.
你知道我爸在哪儿吗 他还活着吗
Do you know where my dad is? Is he alive?
先 先停一下
Let's--let's back up.
你是怎么知道这件事的
How do you even know about this?
四天前 我接到了一个利比亚号♥码的电♥话♥
Four days ago, I got a call from a Libyan number.
通话时间只有几秒
It only lasted a couple seconds,
但我认出了电♥话♥那头我爸的声音
but I recognized my dad's voice on the other end.
自那之后 我已经把这件事
And since then, I have told the exact same story
跟联邦调查局的 24个不同的人重复过24次了
to 24 different people in the Bureau
我就是想知道这到底是怎么回事
trying to figure out what's going on.
你们让我等的次数
You guys have put me on hold
比电♥信♥服务商都多了
more times than a freaking cable company.
科马克小姐 我理解你的沮丧
Ms. Cormack, lunderstand your frustrations,
但本次行动还在进行中
but this is an active operation.
九年了
Nine years.
我爸失踪九年了
It has been nine years since my dad went missing.
九年了 我不知道他是死是活
Nine years not knowing whether he is alive or dead.
你 你知道
Do you-- do you have any idea
一直被这种不确定性笼罩着生活
what it feels like to live with that kind of cloud
是什么感受吗
hanging over you?
拜托 我只是想要个直接的回答
Please, I just need a straight answer.
我爸还活着吗
Is my dad alive?
是的 他还活着
Yes. He's alive.
但他有危险 我们正在尽一切所能
But he is in danger, and we are doing everything
把他带回家
we can to bring him home.
拜托 如果出事 我想知道
Please, if anything happens, I want to know.
我必须要知道
I need to know.
我从来没见过这么严重的创伤
I have never seen trauma this bad.
时不时的他会清醒一下
I mean, now and then, I'll get a lucid moment,
然后就又放空了 他像是有紧张性精神症一样
but then he just goes blank. He's practically catatonic.
嗨比尔 你好吗 兄弟
Hey, Bill. How we doing, buddy?
听着 我知道你经历了很多
Look, I know that you've been through a lot.
你现在还活着
The fact that you're still alive,
这都是个奇迹了 但我保证
that's a miracle, but I promise--
听着 我会救你回家的 好吗
hey, I'm gonna get you home, OK?
我会把你所需要的帮助给你的
I'm gonna get you all the help that you need.
回家
Home.
是啊
Yeah.
是啊 比尔
Yeah, Bill.
不不不 -为什么
No. No. No. - Why not?
我 我不能
I--I can't.
没有他 我不能走
I can't leave without him.
米格尔 米格尔 他还是不能走
Miguel--Miguel, he still can't walk.
乔安 她需要药
And Joanne, she needs her meds and--
我保证过的 我
I promised. I--
没事的 比尔
It's OK, Bill.
他说什么了
What'd he say?
米格尔 ·托雷斯和乔安 ·麦克达菲
Miguel Torres and Joanne McDuffie
是9年前和科马克一起失踪的
were two of the four Americans who went missing
四个美国人其中的两个
with Cormack nine years ago.
他还觉得自己是跟他们被关在一起的
He still thinks that he's being held captive along with them.
如果科马克能不知道用什么办法活着逃出来
I mean, if Cormack was able to get out of there alive
那有可能其他人也还活着
somehow, there is a chance that they could still be out there.
就算这是真的 就算科马克
If that was true, if Cormack knows
知道他们在哪里 他也说不出来啊
where they are, he can't put two words together.
你看他
Look at that.
我觉得他是在试图告诉我们什么
I think he's trying to tell us something.
他是在自己玩井字棋
He's playing tic-tac-toe by himself.
不对 小心
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Hey, hey, hey.
硬汉
Tough guy.
我想为之前的事道个歉
I want to apologize for earlier.
好
OK.
你们是外国人
You are foreigners.
你们不理解卡马尔是怎么运作的
You just don't understand how it works in Qamar.
我也没好好解释 所以我很抱歉
And I didn't explain it well, so I'm sorry.
我接受你的道歉
Apology accepted.
我们走吧
Let's go, guys.
我挺喜欢你的 美♥国♥佬♥
I like you, Yankee.
但我们还是有些事要说清楚
But we still have some things to make clear here.
你没必要这样的
You don't have to do this, man.
不如你们回去干自己的事儿吧
Why don't you all just go about your business?
你看看周围
Look around you.
这么小的世界
A world this small,
一个人所拥有的 就只有他的名声
the only thing a man has is his reputation.
住手 住手 住手 住手
Stop! Stop! Stop! Stop!
进牢房♥里去
In your cell.
走
Move.
听着 明天的事取消了 好吗
Hey, listen, tomorrow's off, OK?
什么 -我们得延期
What? - We have to delay.
至少还需要几天 -不 这不可能
We need a few days at least. - No, that is not happening.
我们明早就走
We are leaving tomorrow morning.
计划是这样的 -监狱长
That's the plan. - The warden.
他察觉到不对劲了
He knows something is wrong.
他调查了你朋友的假身份
He looked into your friend's cover.
我偷听到他打电♥话♥给军队
I overheard him on the phone to the army.
我不知道什么时候 但他们要
I don't know when, but they want
把你朋友转移到利比亚卫队那里
to transfer your friend to the Libyan Guard
去接受审问
for interrogation.
如果这样了 你就再也见不到他了
And if that happens, you will never see him again.
监狱长现在时时刻刻盯着我
This warden is on me like a shadow.
让你们的人把假身份做真一点
Tell your people to straighten out their aliases,
然后我们再按计划来 行吗
and then we'll proceed as planned, OK?
等他们知道我们的真实身份
We will be specks on the horizon
我们早就跑得老远了
by the time they find out who we really are,
而且他们查不到你头上
and this will never come back to you.
而且还有那五万美元的动力
Plus, there are 50,000 reasons
支持着你执行计划
why you want to go through with this,
今晚就给你一半
half of which you are getting tonight.
我要十万
100,000.
七万五
75.
是我警告你 我绝对不能被抓住
I am warning you, I am not going to get caught for this.
这里不是美国 朋友
This is not America, my friend.
试图从卡马尔越狱 你不会受到惩罚
Trying to escape from Qamar, you do not get punished.
只会被大卸八块 喂给山羊
You get chopped up and fed to the goats.
还有 我需要纸笔
Oh, I'm going to need a, uh, pencil and paper, by the way.
瞧瞧 你坐大办公桌了
Look at you, sitting at the big man's desk.
我合适啊
If the shoe fits.
我可能是缺了几个月时间 但我还是会
I may have lost a few months, but I'm still
剧集 | 联邦调查局:国际(2021) | 导航列表