剧集 | 联邦调查局:国际(2021) | 导航列表
指挥中心接到报♥警♥ 说这里发生了犯罪
Dispatch received a call about a crime.
对 是我
Yes, that was me.
你叫什么名字
What's your name?
艾丽·贝克
AliBaker.
出什么事了
What happened?
昨晚 我和一些住在这间旅社的人
Last night, I went out in Old Town with some people
一起去了老城区
staying at the hostel.
然后我感觉头很晕 很难受
I got really dizzy, felt sick,
然后就昏过去了
and then everything went black,
然后我在这张床上醒了过来
and I woke up here in bed.
我觉得我被强♥奸♥了
I think I was raped.
你觉得 还是你可以确定
You think or you know?
我可以确定
I know.
你去了几家酒吧
How many bars did you go to?
就一家 黑胶酒吧
Just one, Club Vinyl.
你喝了多少酒
How many drinks did you have?
在这里喝了一杯 俱乐部里喝了可能三四杯
One at the hostel, maybe three or four at the club.
我觉得我需要做一次性侵检查 对吧
I think I need to do a rape kit, right?
五杯酒
Five drinks?
你这小身板五杯酒肯定就倒了
That will put a girl your size under the table.
你有吸毒吗
Did you take any drugs?
摇♥头♥丸♥ 氯♥胺♥酮♥ 喵喵药
Ecstasy, ketamine, M-CAT?
不 我不吸毒的
No, I don't do drugs.
是否有人强迫你发生性行为
Did someone force you to have sex?
我被下了药啊
I mean, I was roofied.
被谁
By who?
我不知道
I don't know.
那是因为你喝醉了
That's because you were intoxicated.
这不是双方同意的
This wasn't consensual.
所以我才会报♥警♥
That's why I called the police.
先跟你说清楚 报假警
Just so you're aware, it's illegal to make
是违法的
a false report.
我被强♥奸♥了
I was raped.
你反抗了吗
Did you fight back?
你♥他♥妈♥什么意思
What the hell does that mean?
我们需要证据证明你反抗了
We need proof you were forced.
这算反抗了吗
Is that fighting back?
够了吗
Is that good enough?
-转过去 -你干什么
Turn around. - What are you doing?
手放背后
Hands behind your back.
这太疯狂了
This is insane.
快报♥警♥
Call the cops.
美国警♥察♥
American cops.
所以我们有案子了吗
So we caught a case?
是 挺复杂的案子
Yeah, a complicated one.
我知道你参军期间
I understand that you volunteered
主动参加了性侵犯预防和应对小组
for the Sexual Assault Prevention and Response
-是吧 -是的
in the army? - Yeah, that's right.
今天早上 一名23岁的美国游客
This morning, a 23-year-old American traveler
在布拉格因为故意伤害被拘留了
was detained in Prague for assault.
这是艾丽 ·贝克
This is Ali Baker,
她是科罗拉多州居民 目前持学生签证
Colorado resident currently residing in Poland
住在波兰教英语
teaching English on a student visa.
她声称自己昨晚
Now, she claims that she was raped
在青年旅舍被强♥奸♥了
in ayouthhostellastnight.
她被强♥奸♥ 为什么抓她
If she was raped, why was she arrested?
这就是复杂的部分了
Well, that's the complicated part.
我们也不清楚事情始末
Not sure the sequence of events here.
强♥奸♥案都是当地负责起诉的
Rape cases are prosecuted locally,
所以为什么找上了我们
so why are we being brought in?
美国大使要求我们参与
The U.S. ambassador has requested our involvement.
国♥务♥院♥一直在对捷克政♥府♥
State Department has been cracking down
采取措施希望他们能让性犯罪者
on the Czech government, wanting them to hold people
对自己的行为负责
accountable for sex crimes.
我还是不理解
Well, I'm still unclear.
被害人为什么因为故意伤害被捕了
Why was the victim arrested for assault?
这就要问当地警方了
That's a question for the local cops.
欧盟大部分国家
Well, most countries in the EU
在性侵法律问题上 都至少落后了时代20年
are 20 years behind the times when it comes to rape laws,
所以我们得绕过很多程序了
so we are gonna have to navigate a lot of red tape.
这就是我为什么
Well, that's why I asked you
问起你为被害人发声的经验
about your experience as a victim advocate.
听着 我知道花过时间
Look, I know that people who have spent time
帮助性犯罪幸存者的人们一般不太
helping survivors aren't, you know, in a rush
想要回忆那些事情
to revisit these things.
那还好我当时在性侵犯预防和应对小组的工作
Good thing my time in SAPR was probably one of the most
是我做过的最有成就感的工作之一了
rewarding jobs I've ever had.
就等你这句话了
I was hoping you would say that.
这案子我希望你来负责
I want you to run point on this.
这案子我希望你来负责
I want you to run point on this.
我们要回布拉格
We're going back to Prague.
诺瓦克警探被分配来处理这个案子
Detective Novak has been assigned to the case.
-好 -好
All right. - All right.
福雷斯特探员 好久不见了
Agent Forrester, it's been a while,
我一通觉得这是好事
I always find that to be a good thing.
还记得沃探员鸣 -当然了
Remember Agent Vo? - Of course.
色情制品案
The pornography case.
福雷斯特探员告诉我 你接替了凯勒特
Agent Forrester told me you took over Kellett's role
成为了暂代主管
as prímary relief supervisor.
恭喜你
Gratuluji.
我就知道你肯定升职很快
I knew you'd move up soon.
谢谢
Dekuju.
我还在了解调查的其体情况
I'm still getting up to speed on the investigation. 一
我上级知道你们到这里之后
I was assigned to the case when my boss
才把这案子分配给我
was notified of your arrival.
很感谢你的帮助
Oh, well, we appreciate your help,
但我们还是不明白
but we're still a little confused
为什么被抓的是强♥奸♥案的被害人
as to why a rape victim was detained
而不是强♥奸♥犯
as opposed to the assailant.
任何向警员投掷物体
Anyone who throws an object at a police officer
并有伤害意图的人
with intent to harm will be charged
都会被指控为严重故意伤害罪
with aggravated assault.
艾丽在被捕之前 你们有没有
Was Ali given a sexual assault forensic exam
给她做性侵检查
prior to her arrest?
没有这个必要
It wasn't necessary.
DNA证据必须要在72小时内
DNA evidence has to be recovered from a victim's body
从被害人身体上采集啊
within 72 hours.
出警的警员说贝克小姐承认
The responding officer said Miss Baker admitted
她在黑胶酒吧过度寻欢作乐
to partying excessively at Club Vinyl,
那里这种事是出了名的
which has a reputation for this sort of thing.
你说的是女人去那里 还是女人被强♥奸♥
Reputation for women partying or women being raped?
前者
The first one.
我们部门已经经手过数百名这样的女孩了
The department's dealt with hundreds of these girls,
很遗憾 大部分都是美国人
usually American, sad to say.
而且 按照捷克共和国的法律定义
Plus, the legal definition of rape in the Czech Republic
强♥奸♥必须要有武力使用或者威胁使用暴♥力♥
requires force or threats of violence,
本案中没有这种情况
which are not present in this case.
她说她被强♥奸♥了
She is claiming she was raped.
缺乏同意应该就构成强♥奸♥了
Absence of consent should be enough.
我理解你们是大老远过来的
I understand you came all this way,
所以我会帮你们一把
so I will do you a favor.
如果贝克小姐愿意离境
We'll drop the assault charges if Miss Baker
我们就不起诉她故意伤害
leaves the country.
不 在调查之前 我们是不会走的
No, none of us are leaving until we investigate.
我们都是同一边的 玛塔
We're all on the same team, Marta.
没有人希望强♥奸♥犯逍遥法外
No one wants a rapist walking around scot-free.
如果事实确实如此的话
If indeed that's what happened.
那就让我们和艾丽聊聊
So let us talk to Ali.
与此同时 你能不能请你的上司
And in the meantime, could you ask your boss
看在联调局的面子上 不起诉她故意伤害
to drop the charges as a courtesy to the FBI?
剧集 | 联邦调查局:国际(2021) | 导航列表