剧集 | 联邦调查局:国际(2021) | 导航列表
超西古伦7604
UltraSiguren 7604.
西古伦就是安全的意思
Siguren means secure.
或许这是肖雇的保安公♥司♥
Maybe it's a security firm Shaw hired.
有可能 但也有一个
Could be, but there's also
保险服务机构叫这个名字
a safe deposit box facility with that name.
我们想看看他们那里有没有7604号♥保险柜
We'd like to see if they have a box 7604,
但考虑到帕维尔的事情
but given what happened with Powell
让我来处理 -你确定吗
·Let me handle it. - Are you sure?
我们真的不想把你牵扯进这些事情里来
We really hate to drag you into this mess,
但我们也只能信任你了
but you are the only person that we trust.
交给我 不要找别人
Leave this with me and only me.
其他人肯定都会直接告诉马尔科夫
Anyone else will take this straight to Markov.
明白了吗 -明白
Do you understand? - We do.
我来处理 -谢谢你 太感谢了
I'll take care of it. - Thank you. Thank you.
你不会告诉你上司吧
And you won't say anything to your boss?
绝对不会
Not a word.
好
OK.
警♥察♥是最糟糕的罪犯
Cops always make the worst criminals.
看来不管是哪里都一样啊
No matter where you are on this planet, apparently.
这不是
This isn't- -
你们证明不了 -别逼我铐上你 安娜
you can't prove- - - Don't make me cuff you, Ana.
肖把那些姑娘藏在哪里了
Where is Shaw hiding the girls?
拜托 我不知道会有那么多女孩
Please, I didn't know there were so many of them.
这不重要
Doesn't matter.
你泄露了机密信息
You leaked classified information.
才会导致这件事发生
You enabled it to happen.
他威胁要对我母亲和女儿下手
He threatened to come after my mother and my daughter.
所以那20万欧元跟这一点关系都没有是吗
So the 200, 000 euros just had nothing to do with it?
那钱是我要给我女儿凯里纳的
I was going to give it all to Kerina, my daughter.
拜托 你得相信我
Please, you have to believe me.
如果凯里纳
What if Kerina
就是肖地下室里的女孩之一呢
had been one of the girls in Shaw's basement?
我只是扫描文件 留在保险柜里
I scan documents, leave them in a deposit box,
我不多问的
and don't ask questions.
我就知道这些
That's all I know.
你做了20年警♥察♥
You were a cop for 20 years.
我觉得你完全清楚自己在做的是什么事
I think you know exactly what you were getting into.
我不会再问第二次了 游戏房♥在哪里
And I won't ask again. Where is the playhouse?
我不知道游戏房♥在哪里
I don't know where it is.
但我可以告诉你们是谁在管那里
But I can tell you who runs it.
嫌犯是米洛斯·霍瓦特
Our target, Milos Horvat.
有多项前科 什么都干过
Multiple priors, laundry list of offenses.
我们追踪到他在索菲亚市外
We traced him to an abandoned industrial building
10公里处的一处废弃工业大楼
ten clicks outside Sofia.
希望女孩们都在那儿吧
So let's hope the girls are there.
我们都准备好了 -卡梅 我也想参与
Ready when you are. - Cam, I want to be in this.
怎么 让你继续去打人吗
Why? So you can crack some more skulls?
不 我要做好你们的后盾
No. To have your back.
赶紧准备起来
Gear up.
他必须留在这儿 -不 他跟我们一起去
He stays here. - No, he rolls with us.
而且我们之后要好好聊聊
And you and I are going to have a conversation later.
看来我们都有一些
It would appear we both have
紧迫的问题需要讨论
some pressing matters to discuss.
怎么了
Hey, what's going on?
他们在转移女孩们了 -我们走
·They're moving the girls. - Let's go!
走
Go!
我的钱呢
我的钱呢
霍瓦特 举起手来
Horvat! Hands up.
不然就准备死在这里吧
Or bleed out on the concrete.
你自己选
Your choice.
我都没意见
I'm cool with either one.
我都没意见
I'm cool with either one.
谁背叛了我
Who betrayed me?
没事了
·It's OK.
没事了 不用怕
It's OK, don't be scared.
伊内斯·罗德里戈 她在这里吗
Ines Rodrigo, is she here?
伊内斯·罗德里戈 你们知道她在哪里吗
Ines Rodrigo. Do you know where she is?
我们不知道 -你认识伊内斯·罗德里戈吗
We don't know. - Do you know Ines Rodrigo?
过来 过来 过来
Come here. Come here. Come here.
帕维尔 -你认识伊内斯·罗德里戈吗
Powell. - Do you know Ines Rodrigo?
伊内斯·罗德里戈
Ines Rodrigo.
让我出去 求求了
Let me outl Please!
来人 我在里面
Someone, I'm in here!
有人吗 救命 我在里面
Hello? Help! I'm in herel
没事了
Oh! - It's OK.
我是沃探员 这是帕维尔探员
I'm Agent Vo. This is Agent Powell.
我们是联调局的
We're with the FBI.
谢天谢地
Thank God.
你现在安全了
You're safe now.
你父母在过来路上了
Your parents are on their way.
我能回家了吗
I'm going home?
劳拉会被逮捕吗
Is Laura getting arrested?
不 她一直在等你
No. She's been waiting for you.
你母亲和兄弟在克拉科夫
Your mother and brother are in Krakow.
我们已经通知他们 说你安全了
We've notified them that you're safe
而且马上就能和他们团聚了
and you'll be with them soon.
谢谢你们 太感谢你们了
Thank you. Thank you so much.
终于有了一场胜利
Finally. A win.
收到
Got it.
铸博会派两名探员来接走肖
Jubal is sending two agents to pick up Shaw.
与此同时这里的警方
NIS is transferring him
会把他转移到贝伦监狱
to Belene Penitentiary in the meantime.
我得去通知福雷斯特
I need to loop in Forrester now.
严格来说 我们什么都没看见 是吧
I mean, technically, we didn't see anything, right?
是啊 但一旦保加利亚人起诉他故意伤害
Yeah, but once the Bulgarians charge him with assault,
就覆水难收了
cat's out of the bag.
祝我好运吧
Wish me luck.
你先等一下
Hold off for a tick.
先说正事
Business first.
这份工作最好和最坏的地方都是
The best and the worst thing about this job
在我早上起床的时候
is when I get out of bed in the morning,
永远也无法知道会有怎样的一天等着我
I never know what kind of day awaits.
今天呢 你给今天打几分
And today? What marks would you give it?
取决于这次对话的结果了
Depends how this conversation goes.
肖被抓了
Well, Shaw's off the street.
霍瓦特和他的人也被捕了 女孩们都安全了
Horvat and his crew have been arrested, the girls are safe.
何必弄得大家不开心呢
Why end on a sour note?
放弃对帕维尔探员的一切诉讼
Drop all charges against Agent Powell
我就不会向欧洲刑♥警♥组织
and I won't report your department's connection
报告你们警局和有组织犯罪之间的联♥系♥
to organized crime to Europol.
我们不能假装肖没出事吧
We cannot pretend nothing happened to Shaw.
他的摄像师
His cameraman.
你第一次放他走的时候
I could have sworn I saw him and Shaw
我记得我看到他和肖
fighting outside the station
在警局外头争执了
the first time you let him walk.
是啊 吵得还挺厉害 你没看到吗
Yeah, it got pretty heated. Didn't you see?
再加上我们之后在肖口袋里找到的毒品
And with that coke bullet we found in Shaw's pocket later,
一切就都能说得通了
I mean, it makes perfect sense.
他嗑高了 主动挑事儿
He was gakked out of his mind and looking for a fight.
你愿意让我内部处理杜波夫探员吗
And you will let me deal with Agent Dobrev internally?
你自便
To your heart's content.
我建议你今年圣诞
You might consider sending Smitty a rather large
给斯密蒂送份大礼
gift basket for Christmas.
什么
What?
是啊
Yeah.
尘埃落定了
It's been put to bed.
在局里这方面
As far as the Bureau is concerned.
我走进那间房♥间的时候
When I walked into that room- -
等下 你还准备跟我细说啊
Whoa. You about to share details?
如果是这样的话
If so- -
剧集 | 联邦调查局:国际(2021) | 导航列表