剧集 | 联邦调查局:国际(2021) | 导航列表
顺带一提 你刚刚给了我们很明显的动机
You just handed us a clear motive, by the way.
真是帮大忙了
That's helpful.
你们不是英国人
You're not British.
是美国人 我是联调局的
American. I'm FBI.
这和你们这些蠢货又有什么关系
·And what do you buck eejits have to do with any of this?
你试图用来杀我的那把枪
·The gun you tried to kill me with
弹道检验结果显示
is a ballistics match to the bullets
也是枪击了两名美国公民的凶器
pulled from two American citizens,
亚历克和詹姆斯·奥布莱恩
Alec and James O'Brien.
那孩子被打中了吗
The kid got hit?
是啊 他被打中了
Yeah, the kid got hit.
我要说的都说完了
Well, I've already said all I wanna say.
所以你这只是在浪费时间
so you're wasting your time.
所以你不想聊聊克劳利神父被杀的事情吗
·So you don't wanna talk about murdering Father Crowley?
还有在伦敦市中心引爆汽车炸♥弹♥
Or setting a car bomb off in downtown London?
这我也都不想聊
You know what? I don't wanna talk about any of that, either,
因为你显然不在乎
because you clearly don't give a damn.
但我知道你在乎什么
But I can think of something you do care about.
不知道那是谁
Don't know who that is.
那是你男朋友 布伦南·奥多尔蒂
·That's your boyfriend, Brennan O'Doherty.
18个月前你们一起因为盗窃车辆而被捕
You got charged for auto theft together 18 months ago.
然后你用了这张信♥用♥卡♥ 在三天前
Then you used this credit card to buy you both tickets
给你们买♥♥了从都柏林过来的渡轮船票
on a ferry from Dublin three days ago,
然后你们偷了一辆车
and then you stole a car
开始杀人狂欢
and went on a shooting spree together,
枪杀线人 试图重开战争
killing informants, trying to reignite a war.
有印象了吗
Any of that ringing a bell?
贝尔法斯特协议是我这一代人
·The Good Friday Agreement was a capitulation
绝对不会认可和接受的投降
that my generation will not stand by and accept.
布伦南在哪里 迈拉
Where's Brennan, Myra?
他的下一个目标是谁
Who is he gonna hit next?
英国人从一开始就对爱尔兰人
The Brits have used spies and informants
用上了间谍和线人
against the Irish people since the beginning.
支持联合的人谋杀了爱尔兰共和军成员
Loyalist gangs murder IRA members,
警方却不管不顾
and the police look the other way.
怎么没人管那些案子呢
And you don't see anyone digging up those cases, do you?
你杀了一个牧师
·You killed a priest.
你没有道德高地可以站了
There's no moral high ground for you here.
你和布伦南到底是怎么知道
How'd you and Brennan learn about O'Brien's
奥布莱恩做过线人的呢
informant work, anyway?
当时你们都没出生呢
You weren't even born at that time.
到底是谁在发号♥施令 迈拉
Who's really calling the shots, Myra?
你现在最好的选择
Best you can do is cooperate
就是合作 告诉我 你男朋友藏在哪里
and tell me who your boyfriend's hiding
不然他就要被自己害死了
before he gets himself killed.
我要说的就这么多
It's all I've got for you.
多谢 但我宁愿牢底坐穿
Thanks, but I would rather rot in jail
看着他死 我也不做奸细
and watch him die than be a tout.
我知道他们戴着面罩 所以很难做
I know it's tough with the masks they were wearing,
但这会不会就是你看到的人呢
but could these be the people you saw?
我不知道
I don't know.
抱歉 说实话 我谁都没看
I'm sorry, I didn't really look at anyone, to be honest.
很奇怪
It was weird.
我可能只看到了枪
I think I mainly was looking at the guns.
没事的
That's okay.
其实这种事时有发生
That happens a lot, actually.
不过确实看到了带包的那个老头
I did get a good look at the older guy with the bag.
还有一个人吗 对 他在观众席上
·There was another guy? - Yeah, he was in the stands.
他一直盯着我爸看 像是他们俩
He kept staring at my dad like the two of them
认识一样
knew each other.
所以我们才走了
That's why we left.
我还从来没见过我爸害怕
I've never seen my dad scared before.
这人长什么样
·What did this person look like?
灰头发 后面很长 但有点秃
He had gray hair, long in the back, but it was thinning.
高个子白人
Tall white guy.
他多大年纪
And how old was he?
比你♥爸♥要大吗
Would you say older than your dad?
绝对的
Yeah, definitely.
来 你看看这些照片
Here, swipe through these photos
告诉我有没有你认识的
and tell me if you recognize anybody.
跟全世界最糟糕的约会软件似的
It's just like the world's worst dating app.
好
·Okay.
那是什么
What is that?
我们在布达佩斯的同事
My colleagues in Budapest,
他们一直在调取被怀疑为
they've been pulling together a collection
爱尔兰共和军成员的名单
of suspected IRA members.
我们一直在查更年轻一点的人
Now, we've been looking at people younger,
但詹姆斯的形容缩小了很多范围
but James's description narrows it down considerably.
就是他 那个人
·That's him, that's the guy.
你确定吗 百分百
Are you sure? - 100%.
我得把这消息告诉他大家
I've gotta get this out right away.
真的很抱歉
I am so sorry.
我希望他会反抗
I hope he resists.
我希望你们杀了他
I hope that you kill him.
帕德里格·麦克尤恩 前爱尔兰共和军领导人
·Padraig McEwan, former IRA leader.
你认识他吗 认识
Do you know him? - Yeah.
他开了一个民族主义者网站叫中枢
He runs a nationalist website. It's called The Hub.
而迈拉·莱顿是个自♥由♥用户
·Where Myra Leighton is a freelance contributor.
他们是认识的
They know each other.
麦克尤恩找到一组
McEwan finds a group,
新一代的激进主义者
a new generation of radicalists
他们在找目标释放愤怒
who are looking for a target for their anger,
他就给了他们一个线人
and he gives them one: informants.
而且死者儿子可以证明 他出现在了
And his son can put him at the scene
凶杀案现场 没错
of his father's murder. - That's right.
我承认 这不是什么切实证据
Admittedly, it's not hard proof.
或许我可以帮忙
I might be able to help with that.
麦克尤恩的弟弟六个月前死在了牢里
McEwan's brother died six months ago in prison.
在他死后 一些证言就解禁了
Upon his death, taped testimony was unsealed.
我自己看了文本
I reviewed the transcripts myself.
里面都没有提到奥布莱恩 所以我就排除掉了
None of it mentioned O'Brien, and so I ruled it out.
但是在我们聊过之后 我决定再看一眼
But after our conversation, I decided to take another look.
不幸的是 由于一些笔误
Unfortunately, due to a clerical error,
其他案子里的记录也被释出了
additional recordings from other cases were released,
包括奥布莱恩的证词
including statements from O'Brien
还有克劳利神父的
and Father Crowley.
这就导致他们在麦克尤恩哀悼的时候
·That puts them right in McEwan's crosshairs
正撞枪口
while he's grieving.
为他弟弟的死找的替罪羊
Scapegoats for his brother's death.
看来你的推论确实对了一部分
It appears your theory was partially correct.
执法机构确实泄露了线人的身份
Law enforcement did reveal the identities of the informants,
但不是故意的
but it wasn't on purpose.
是出了错
It was a mistake.
我们只是大意了
We simply let our guard down.
你们必须得立刻转移这些
You have to relocate every single one of these witnesses
证词里面涉及的证人
in the transcript immediately.
已经开始了
·The process is already underway.
现在重要的是我们得在麦克尤恩
What matters now is that we locate McEwan
再次动手之前找到他
before he strikes again.
你的团队已经给了我一个方式了
Your team has already given me a way to do that.
你说什么呢
What are you talking about?
我要逮捕奈尔·沃尔什
I'm going to arrest Niall Walsh.
奈尔和这件事毫无关系
Niall didn't have anything to do with this.
军情五处是怎么知道我联♥系♥过他的
How did MI5 even know that I contacted him?
斯特劳德很敏锐
Stroud is sharp.
他一到伦敦
He probably was watching him
可能就被盯上了
the second he arrived in London.
他这是在帮我斯科特
He was doing me a personal favor, Scott.
他是相信我的 我知道
He trusted me. - I know.
但是当他提前告诉我们克劳利被袭击一事时
But when he tipped us off about the attack on Crowley
剧集 | 联邦调查局:国际(2021) | 导航列表