剧集 | 联邦调查局:国际(2021) | 导航列表
比你先当上联调局局长的
gonna be FBI director before you.
我会在任期结束之后把办公室钥匙交给你的
I'll hand you the keys to the office after my tenure.
这是我的台词
Oh, that's my line.
怎么了
What?
安德烈 你每次把重心
Andre, you clench your jaw
压在那条腿上 都会咬牙
every time you put weight on that leg.
你知道你不用在我面前演的吧
You know you don't have to front with me, right?
福雷斯特探员来电♥话♥了
Agent Forrester is on the line.
他有新情况 -谢了 厄内斯托
He's got an update. - Thanks, Ernesto.
考虑到科马克的情况 不
Given Cormack's condition, no.
但我不能确定
But I can't be sure.
只要有一线可能
If there's the slightest chance
那些人♥质♥还活着 我们就得采取行动
these hostages are alive, we have to move on it.
好 我们会联♥系♥其他
OK, we'll connect with other agencies
情报机构 但你能不能从科马克那里
in the intel community, but can you get anything
再问出点具体的 -好
more specific from Cormack? - Yeah.
我尽力
I'll see what I can do.
还有 这个哈桑 ·阿卜杜拉
And hey, this Hassan Abdallah,
要杀我的这个
the one who's trying to kill me,
我要知道他的一切
I want to know everything about him.
收到
Copy that.
沃探员
Um, Agent Vo?
比翠丝 ·科马克来了
Beatrice Cormack is here.
什么叫她来了
What do you mean she's here?
她在布达佩斯 我们的大门口
I mean, she's here in Budapest at oul front door.
我在伦敦的一家科技初创企业工作
I work at a tech startup in London.
我们一挂电♥话♥
As soon as we got off the phone,
我就定了来布达佩斯的航♥班♥ 直接过来了
I booked a flight to Budapest, and I came straight here.
比翠丝 我无法想象你和你的家人
Beatrice, I can't imagine what you and your family
都经历了什么 但现在
have gone through, but there isn't much
你实在是帮不到你♥爸♥爸
you can do for your dad right now.
我觉得你应该回家 - 不
I think you should go home-- - No.
不可能
No. No way.
10年了 我第一次听到我爸的声音
I heard my dad's voice for the first time in a decade.
是我发现他还活着
I find out he's alive,
怎么 要我就这么等着吗
and I'm supposed to just, what, sit on my ass?
我一直都不理解
I never understood
为什么所有人都可以就这样向前看了
how everyone could move on like that.
你知道吗 当他们叫停搜索的时候
You know, when they called off the search,
我们给我爸办了葬礼
we had a funeral for my dad.
棺木 鲜花 什么都有了
Casket, flowers, everything.
而我 我去不了
And I...I couldn't go.
我一直都没有换过号♥码
I never changed my number.
我手♥机♥不离身 就想着万一他来电♥话♥
I stay by the phone in case he called.
我从未放弃过
I have never wavered.
所以我哪儿也不会去的
So no, I'm not going anywhere.
但如果你逼我走 我
But if you do make me leave, I'll--
我就直接去找媒体
I'll go straight to the press.
他怎么样了
How's he doing?
他
He's--
什么都不是
nothing.
我想问你几个问题 比尔 可以吗
I want to ask you a few questions, Bill, OK?
其他人♥质♥ 那些美国人
The other hostages, the Americans, the ones
跟你一起被抓走的 他们怎么样了
who were taken with you, what happened to them?
其他人 -是的 其他人
The others--the others--
我 -他们还活着吗
I-- - Are they still out there?
那孩子 没有他们我不能走
The kid-- can't leave here without them.
你逃走的时候 他们还活着吗
When you escaped, were they still alive?
比尔 听着
Bill.Hey.
我们也想帮他们 好吗
We want to help them, too, all right?
你之前想画点什么 还记得吗
You were trying to draw something earlier, remember?
画给我看
Show me.
这看上去像是山
That looks like mountains.
透过窗看到的景色
The view through a window.
他们把你关在这地方吗
Is this where they kept you?
是地点吗
The location?
利比亚比阿♥拉♥斯加还要大
Libya is bigger than Alaska.
有无限广阔的山地
There could be hundreds of miles of mountains and hills.
就跟海里捞针一样
It's like looking for a needle in a haystack,
但这片海要弄死我们
except the haystack is trying to kill us.
我去看看沃能不能有点什么发现
I'll see what Vo can do with this.
好
Yeah.
我把科马克的画电子化
I've digitized Cormack's drawing
开始跑图片识别算法了
and started running an image recognition algorithm.
基于地区的卷积神经网络
Region-based convolutional neural network.
我听说过你的厉害
И heard you were good.
厄内斯托 你能不能交叉比对一下
Ernesto, can you cross reference
卫星影像和我们的地理信息
with satellite imagery in our geographic information
系统数据库 -这就做
system database? - On it.
如果利比亚有这样的地形特征
If a topographical pattern like this exists in Libya,
我们可能可以找到匹配的结果
we might be able to find a match.
只是有可能而已
Heavy emphasis on "might."
除非福雷斯特能
Well, unless and until Forrester
从科马克那里问出一些更具体的信息
can get something more definitive from Cormack,
这是我们唯一的线索了
this is our only move.
怎么了 -可能出问题了
What's up? - We may have a problem.
我准备出发去见阿布德了
I'm leaving to meet Abood now,
但他还没有确认地点
but he hasn't confirmed our location.
他也不接我电♥话♥不回短♥信♥
He's not answering my calls or texts.
好我去找他看怎么回事
All right, I'll find him, see what's going on.
谢了
Thanks.
搞什么
Thehell?
喂 -出什么事了
Hey. - What's going on?
监狱长要把他单独监禁
The warden wants him in solitary confinement
然后转移给军队
until he's transferred to the army.
我们说好的
We had a deal--
我不认识你
I don't know you.
喂 放开我 住手
Hey, get your hands off me! Stop!
你们带我去哪里 搞什么
Where you taking me? What the hell?
住手
Stop!
放开我
Get off me!
A计划已经失败
Plan A is no longer an option,
所以我们得赶紧想出B计划来
so we need to pivot to whatever the hell plan B is and fast.
我可能有办法救他们出来
I might have a way to get them out.
监狱的东墙三年前
The east wall of the prison almost came down
差点因为地基附近的水土流失
three years ago due to soil erosion
而倒塌
around its foundation.
他们试图修补 但问题是结构性的
They tried to fix it, but the problem was structural.
1930年代 意大利人
Back in the 1930s, the Italians built
在东墙下面建了地下隧♥道♥
a subterranean tunnel that runs directly under the east wall.
所以地基才会有问题
That's why the foundation is compromised.
靠监狱一侧的隧♥道♥有砖瓦加固
The tunnel's been bricked up on the prison side,
但东墙外50米处有一道闸门
but there's an access hatch 50 meters outside the east wall
这里
here.
但如果隧♥道♥有砖瓦加固
But if the tunnel's been bricked up,
我们要怎么穿过去呢
how are we gonna go through it?
我们不是要穿过去
We're not gonna go through it.
我们要炸掉它
We're gonna blow it up.
炸掉隧♥道♥会毁掉地基
Blowing up the tunnel will crack the foundation,
然后整面墙就都会垮塌
and that'll make the whole wall come down.
让他们分心 好让我们的人
Causing enough of a distraction for our guys
到南墙的大门那里
to get to the gate on the south wall,
新的撤离点
our new extraction point.
我去通知福雷斯特和斯密蒂
I'll get Forrester and Smitty hit.
比翠丝·科马克要求知道进展
Beatrice Cormack is asking for an update.
这样 给我一张她的照片
You know what? I need a photo of her.
没问题
Sure thing.
嗨 比尔 到时间了
Hey, Bill. It's time.
做好准备 我们要离开这里
Get ready. We're breaking out of here.
我们 我们要走吗 -是的 可以吗
We're--we're leaving? - Yeah. OK?
剧集 | 联邦调查局:国际(2021) | 导航列表