剧集 | 联邦调查局:国际(2021) | 导航列表
能够解锁整份文档 那就给他一个
can unlock the full file, let's give him one.
我
Me.
你说
I'm listening.
你只需要介绍我给他认识
All you have to do is make the introduction,
告诉埃斯凡迪亚里 可以信任我
tell Esfandiari that I can be trusted.
这对我有什么好处
And what's in it for me?
一个完成你所谓的
Well, a chance to complete your self-proclaimed
单独情报行动的机会啊
solo intelligence operation.
还有呢 -没有了
And? - And nothing.
你有机会把你这个荒谬的谎言
You get a chance to take that ridiculous lie
变成是真的
and make it real.
如果你做得够好 或许能够
And if you spin it right, maybe you can
重拾你这个混球的名声
redeem your reputation as a total slimeball.
无意冒犯
All due respect.
听着 你们要我配合 唯一的办法就是
Look, the only way I'm gonna play ball
把我的法律问题都解决掉 全部
is if you make my legal problems go away, all of them.
这就取决于司法部了
That's up to the DOJ.
但跟我们合作 把你卖♥♥掉的东西拿回来
But cooperating and getting back what you sold
对于洗清泄露机密文件
would go a long way towards charges
更不用说叛国这种罪名 是很有好处的
like mishandling documents and not, say, treason.
这样吧
You know what?
如果国家需要我 那我愿意
If my country needs me, I will do it.
多谢你的服务
Thank you for your service.
我们会是组好搭档的
We're gonna make a great team.
我都等不及要看埃斯凡迪亚里
I can't wait to see Esfandiari when he's the one
被慢慢肢解了
slowly getting dismembered.
别急 别急
Easy, easy.
你只需要打个电♥话♥
All you need to do is make the call.
剩下的交给我们
You let us do the rest.
你疯了吗
Are you crazy?
不行 我必须得去参加会面
No, I have to be at the meeting.
娜塔莉会安排的
Natalie will set it up.
我们的首要任务是
Our priority is to put as few people
让尽可能少的人去冒险
in harm's way as possible.
那些人不是傻子
These guys aren't fools.
有任何不正常 他们都会觉得是陷阱
Anything out of the ordinary, it'll look like a setup.
嗨 怎么了
Hey, what's up?
就是问问我的假身份做得怎么样了
Hey, just checking where we are with my cover.
现在我们还得把这信息给加迪斯
We need to get that info to Gaddis now as well.
我联♥系♥了卧底行动组
I reached out to the Undercover Ops unit
来设计一套完整的身份
to put together a full profile--
网上的足迹 全部的
online presence, all of it.
我们团队正在审核
Team's checking it now.
很好 这必须万无一失
All right, good. This needs to be airtight.
好
Okay.
关于达米恩吧 我开始觉得
About Damian, I'm starting to think
他是故意显得自己很没用
that he's deliberately making himself useless here
这样我们就不会再让他做事了
so he doesn't get asked to do it again.
阿曼达 我现在没时间处理这些
Amanda, I don't have time to deal with this right now.
我知道 我也一样
I know. Neither do I.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我回去就跟他聊聊
I will talk to him when I get back.
我以为让他坐冷板凳能让他理解
I thought benching him would send a message.
他在保加利亚做了很冲动的事情
He got emotional in Bulgaria.
迷失了方向 他自己知道的
He lost his way. He knows that.
但他是个好探员 给他个机会 好吗
But he's a good agent. Just give him a chance, okay?
他值得的
He's worth it.
好吧
Okay.
所以一般情况下 是你来安排会面
So normally, you would set the meeting.
你会选公共场所吗 比如酒吧或者咖啡厅
Would you ever pick someplace public, like a bar or café?
这样更方便我们做事
That's better for us.
可以
Sure.
他总是想显出自己大人物的身份
He always wants to look like a big shot.
好 那在会面过程中 他会让你留在附近吗
Okay, and during the meeting, he would have you nearby?
娜塔莉 -我不
Natalie. - Mm-mm.
这是个陷阱
This is a trap.
我已经给你们提供了信息了
I already gave you information.
你现在还要我
Now you're telling me that
参与诱捕行动吗
I have to participate in a sting?
还要我打电♥话♥给那个拿枪指着我的男人吗
I'm supposed to call up the guy who put a gun in my face?
不 不可能
No. No way.
听着 我不会帮警♥察♥的
Listen, I don't help cops.
你想让我在你被判刑的时候
Is that what you want me to tell
对法官重复一下这句话吗 -我没错什么
the judge at your sentencing? - I didn't do anything wrong.
所以我没有义务对你们说什么 或者为你们做什么
So I don't have to say or do anything for you.
你很聪明 你知道
You are smart, and you knew
你老板别有所图
your boss was up to something.
但我觉得你不知道现在有无数无辜人的性命
But I don't think you knew that thousands of innocent people
正在面临威胁
are in danger.
所以拜托你别这么高高在上的了
So what do you say we just both drop the attitude
想办法帮帮他们
and try to help them?
腐♥败♥的网络安全顾问彼得 ·兰道尔
Corrupt cyber security consultant Peter Landau.
很高兴认识你
It's nice to meet you.
卧底行动组帮他做好了
The Undercover Ops unit has given him
社交媒体账号♥ 把他加进了联♥合♥国♥员工名单
a social media presence, added him to a UN personnel list,
还把他的照片换进了
and swapped his photo into a journal article
篇关于核能的文章里
about nuclear energy.
我还在找漏洞 但他们连前妻
I'm looking for holes, but they've given him
醉驾记录和狗都做好了
everything from an_ex-wife to a DUI to a dog.
绝望的男人形象跃然纸上了
What more does a desperate man need?
卧底行动组的人是厉害
The guys in Undercover Ops are good.
我在那里待了7年
Spent seven years in that unit.
感觉你很想念那里
Sounds like you miss it.
有时候吧
Sometimes.
电♥话♥来了
The call's coming in now.
接过来
Put it through.
我都担心你不会联♥系♥我了呢
I was starting to worry I wouldn't hear from you.
吉米对于这次误会表示非常抱歉
Jimmy is very sorry about the misunderstanding,
但他有一位朋友想要你见见
but he has a friend he'd like you to meet.
这位朋友能解决我们的问题吗
And this friend can take care of our problem?
没错 是的
That's right, yeah.
感觉她很紧张
She sounds nervous.
没事 紧张是正常的
It's okay, she would be.
你在市中心附近吗
Are you near downtown?
我可以给你发个地址
I can send you a location.
大概 15分钟后见
We can meet in about 15 minutes.
行 我会过去的
Fine. I'll be there.
我们牵上线了
We'rein.
你好 这边请
Hi. Right this way.
他们来了
They're here.
没有发现电脑的迹象
No sign of a laptop.
这次会面只是一次测试
This meeting is just a test.
先生
Gentlemen.
我们重新来过吧
So shall we try this again?
这次不需要塑料罩布了
No plastic tarp this time.
我是彼得 ·兰道尔
Peter Landau.
听说过你很多事
Heard a lot about you.
但我不了解你 -我们来见面就是为了这个
I can't say the same. - Well, that's why we're here.
都请坐吧
Shall we sit?
我和彼得是老相识了 而且他欠我人情
Peter and I go way back, and he owes me.
我在当能源部长的时候
I got him his cushy job at the IAEA
给他搞到了国际原了能机构的好工作
when I was still energy secretary.
我觉得这算不上好工作
I don't know if I would call it cushy.
在你去赌场之前都挺好的
Well, it was fine until you found the casinos.
他喜欢电脑 也一样喜欢打牌
He likes the card rooms almost as much as he likes computers,
直到得付钱的时候
until it's time to pay up.
重点是 我有一笔想要尽快还掉的债务
Point is, I have a debt that I'd like to clear quickly,
所以或许我们可以彼此帮忙
so maybe we can help each other.
你接受我们现在的协议吗
You're comfortable with the arrangement we have in place?
是啊 他从我这里分一部分
Well, yeah, he takes his cut out of mine.
剧集 | 联邦调查局:国际(2021) | 导航列表