剧集 | 联邦调查局:国际(2021) | 导航列表
但你身上装备全得跟在伊♥拉♥克♥费卢杰似的
but you're strapped like it's Fallujah.
你跑来这里干什么
Why are you out here?
这一切都会报应在你身上的
This is all gonna blow back on you.
你继续保持沉默啊
So stay quiet.
只会让你的罪显得更重
It just makes you look guilty.
行了 好好好
AII right, all right. Okay.
我是想找塞尔维奇
I was trying to find Selvidge.
几天前他突然消失了
He went AWOL a few days back.
他偷了我的东西 我收到消息
He stole something from me, a- and I got word
说他可能在这片森林里
that he might be in these woods.
我带枪是为了吓吓他 仅此而已
The guns were meant to scare him, that's it.
我只想要回自己的东西
I just want my property back.
你是说这个吗
This property?
我没杀他 好吗
I didn't kill him, okay?
所以凶手肯定是跑了
S- so whoever did sure as hell got away with it.
或者接下来要来杀我了
Or he's coming for me next.
你团队里有谁恨上你了吗
Anybody on your roster with a grudge?
枪手大概一米八 190磅 机♥枪♥狂热爱好者
Our guy's about 5'11", buck 90, machine gun fanatic.
天
Oh, God.
是李
Lee.
泽维尔·李
Xavier Lee.
他最爱说大话 什么特种部队
He talked a big game, you know, Special Forces this,
什么地下行动 但他连军都没参过
Black Ops that, but he's never even served.
他就是个末日准备者
He's just a- a doomsday prepper
想玩儿点真的
that was looking for some real action.
你还招募了他
And you put him on the team?
有时候你就是需要一记重锤
Well, sometimes you need a hammer.
但之后他就开始失控
But then he went off the rails,
你懂吧 拒绝听命
you know, refused to be reined in.
他最后疯了 还拔刀指着我
When he finally did snap, he pulled a knife on me.
他偷走了我们的武器 药物
He stole our weapons, our meds.
他的计划里有哪一部分是包含囚禁小孩的
What part of his plan involves a child in a cage?
我又不会读心
I'm not a mind reader.
你想过那孩子都经历了什么吗
Have you considered what that kid is going through?
还有父母
Or the parents?
如果我没猜错的话
Well, if it's the kid I'm thinking of,
那孩子是个孤儿
she's an orphan.
多拉·博格丹
Dora Bogdan.
她的故事特别好 人也上镜
She had a great story. Photogenic too.
我的计划本来是
And the plan was to, you know- -
利用她的形象来宣传切链刀
to use her face to help market the Chain Cutters.
我可能是为了戏剧性效果
Now, I- I may have stretched some details
夸张了一些细节 在此过程中
for dramatic effect, and somewhere along the way,
李就真信了 他觉得这
Lee swallowed that pill, decided this- -
这个罗马尼亚女孩需要一个救世主
this Romanian girl needed a savior.
他离开我们的时候 他
When he left us, he- -
他肯定是从孤儿院绑♥架♥了她
he must have abducted her from the orphanage.
我们要怎么知道你说的是真话
How do we know that that's true,
这一切不是你自己下的命令
and that you didn't give the order to begin with?
查他的手♥机♥
Check his phone.
看他有没有和李或者其他同伙联♥系♥
See if he's been in contact with Lee or any of his team.
你们把我当大恶人
Y- you got me pegged as a villain.
你们要抓的人不是我
I am not the guy you want.
塞尔维奇已经坦白了 绑匪
Selvidge confessed that it was your own team
就是你们的人
that was doing the kidnapping.
塞尔维奇一知道你们愿意开好条件
One whiff of your sweetheart deal,
他肯定什么都愿意编
and Selvidge would have said anything.
通话记录里没什么发现
Not seeing anything in the logs,
但他的手♥机♥数据大概20分钟前刷新过
except his cell data refreshed about 20 minutes ago.
肯定是靠他过来路上的信♥号♥♥塔
Must be a cell tower where he came from.
我看得到坐标 大概几英里远的地方
I can see the coordinates- - a couple of miles away.
行 如果我们能连上网
Okay, if we can get back online,
那绕路就值得一试
that detour is worth a shot.
我们走
Let's go.
这些是过去一小时内
These were taken within the hour
低轨道卫星拍摄的图像
using a low- orbit satellite,
但我们还是没看到安德烈和阿曼达
but we still can't see Andre or Amanda.
如果他们在移♥动♥ 那北侧的村庄
If they're on the move, that village to the north
就是个好选择
would be a smart play.
奇西里德 人口大概390多
Chisirid, population 390- ish.
大部分都是农民和手艺人
Mostly farmers and craftsmen,
但那里绝对有基础设施
but there is definitely infrastructure.
东侧那是什么 要近很多
What's that to the east? It's a lot closer.
看上去是伐木场 这说不通啊
It looks like a logging site. That doesn't make any sense.
我以为这片地方是保护区
I thought this area was protected.
保护区是不能合法砍伐
Protected from legitimate operations.
但是有组织犯罪撑腰的伐木工 非法伐木能赚不少
Loggers backed by OC sell that unsanctioned wood at a premium.
他们为了继续做生意甚至杀害过护林员
They've killed forest rangers just to keep business going.
好 斯密蒂 你把你知道的告诉厄内斯托
AlI right, Smitty, pool your intel with Ernesto.
一起继续深挖这伐木场
Dig deeper into that logging op.
ARM LTHC 你愿意怎么想我的策略都无所谓 13
00 01 02 03 04 Well say what yoti want about my tactics,
但我所做的事情确实让大家看到了这种现场
but the work I do shines a light on an epidemic,
引起了大家的讨论
gets people talking.
然后他们就会给你写支票
And then they cut you a check.
这都是为了大义
For the cause,
就像教堂用什一税来做更多的好事
like the church using tithes to do more good.
你肯定能有同感吧
I bet you can relate to that.
我觉得你是个有信仰的人
You strike me as a man of faith.
那你确实不太会看人
You're not too good at reading people.
什么时候拯救都不晚啊
Well, it's never too late for your salvation.
戴着手铐的人可不是我
I'm not the one in handcuffs.
我认识很多依然相信上帝的好人
I know plenty of good people who still believe in God.
但我忍♥不了假先知
But I got no more patience for false prophets,
像你一样利用宗教来赚钱的
guys like you who use religion to make a buck.
老兄 我不干也会有别人干
Oh, brother, if I don't do it, someone else will.
连塞尔维奇都知道编个好故事有多重要
Hell, even Selvidge knew the power of a good story,
愿他安息
rest in peace.
我们应该到了
I think we're here.
这是伐木工的工作地
It's a worksite for loggers.
我们走
Let's go.
我们得找到电源
We got to find some power somewhere.
这是个办公室
This is an office.
你先进去安顿下来
You can set up in there.
我去清查一遍
I'll do a sweep.
外侧安全
Outside is clear.
手♥机♥信♥号♥♥很垃圾 但这能帮助我们
Cell signal's trash, but this will help
开出热点来
boost it for a hotspot.
好
Yes.
各位 是安德烈
Guys, it's Andre.
他来电♥话♥了
He's dialing in.
接过来
Patch it through.
安德烈 我们知道伏击的事情了 你们没事吧
Andre, heard about the ambush. Is everyone okay?
没事 边境警♥察♥站
Yeah. There was a guard
有个巡警 她受伤了
at the outpost. She got hit.
她挺过来了 另外三个没挺住
She made it. Three others didn't.
我们现在在某个伐木场
We're at some kind of timber yard.
基顿和他的电脑在我们手里
We got Keaton and his computer.
这上面有些证据你们得看看
There's evidence on it you need to see.
等建立安全线路
Stand by for a secure link.
我就发一些文件回去
I'll start transferring some files over.
枪手跑了 但我们知道他身份了 泽维尔·李
Shooter's gone, but we have a name - Xavier Lee.
他劫持了人♥质♥ 一个六岁的女孩
He's taken a hostage- - a six- year- old girl
叫多拉·博格丹
named Dora Bogdan.
斯密蒂在查了
Smitty's on it.
小卡已经调出了嫌犯档案
Cam alreacly pulled a file on your suspect.
泽维尔·李 我们这里也标记了他
Xavier Lee, I flagged him on our end too.
他以前是叮专家 申请过入伍
He was a former IT specialist, and he applied for the army,
但是被军方拒绝了
but they rejected his application.
他没通过心理测试和评审
He failed his psych eval and SSB.
他被确诊为偏执型精神分♥裂♥症
Lee was diagnosed with paranoid schizophrenia
剧集 | 联邦调查局:国际(2021) | 导航列表