What does that mean? Do I get to compete with someone else?
不 如我刚说的 把脸...割下来
No, like I said, face...off.
我认为你装个狗头看起来会更好
(WHIRRING)
I think you 'd look good with a dog's head!
- 或者没有头 - 那太残忍♥了
Or maybe no head at all, that would be so outrageous.
然后我们把你的小腿缝到你胸口
And we could stitch your legs to the middle of your chest.
这不算太过分 反而是你的荣幸!
Nothing is too extreme. It's to die for.
等等 女士们 我不想射杀你们其中之一
Hold on, ladies, I don't want to have to shoot either one of you.
但你没有武器 你全♥裸♥!
- But you're unarmed. -You're naked!
但那还是把压缩光枪豪华版 !
- But that's a Compact Laser Deluxe. -Where were you hiding that?
你把枪藏在哪的?
- 你不会想知道的 - 把那枪给我!
You really don't want to know.
Give me that accessory!
你是最弱一环 再见!
You are the Weakest Link. Goodbye.
现在去休息一下 计时2分钟
Going to the break, two minutes on the clock.
是提醒的人 我们这里10分钟后太阳耀斑活跃性加强
Just a reminder, we've got solar flare activity coming up in 10.
科林很聪明 她存了所有的钱 为什么你要投她的票呢?
Thanks, everyone.
Colleen was clever, she banked all our money, why'd you vote for her?
因为我想你留下来!
'Cause I want to keep you in. You're stupid.
你真蠢 连瓦沙尹公主的称呼都不知道
You don't even know the Princess Vossaheen's surname.
当提到总决赛 我希望和你争一高低
When it comes to the final, I want to be up against you.
那么你就会被分解 而我就得到大笔奖金 还有“恶狼公♥司♥”的认可
So that you get disintegrated and I get a stackload of credits.
Courtesy of the Bad Wolf Corporation.
你说什么?谁是“恶狼”?
What do you mean? Who's Bad Wolf?
他们是主管 他们操作这个游戏站
They're in charge, they run the Game Station.
为什么他们叫作“恶狼”?
Why are they called Bad Wolf?
不知道 这只是个游戏
I don't know, it's just a name.
就好象古老地球童谣 那有什么问题吗?
It's like an Old Earth nursery rhyme sort of thing.
我们去哪我都听到这些话 “恶狼”...
What does it matter?
I keep hearing those words everywhere we go. Bad Wolf.
你看到的东西是...黑暗!
The things you see...
the darkness.
一只大恶狼
The big, bad wolf.
- 注意 各位人员 “恶狼一号♥”降落中 - 巴雷德﹒卢夫...
Attention all personnel, Bad Wolf 1 descending.
那是什么意思?“恶狼”
"Blaidd Drwg."
- What's it mean? - Bad Wolf.
- 不同时刻 不同地点 好象整个宇宙都写上这个词 - 你在干吗?
Different times, different places. Like it's written all over the universe.
如果是“恶狼”负责这个测验 那么... 也许我不会是因为出错而在这里的
What are you going on about?
If the Bad Wolf is in charge of the quiz then maybe I'm not here by mistake.
这是某些人给计划好的
Someone's been planning this.
博士 你破坏了房♥子的规则 老大哥之家不经挑选要把你淘汰掉
The Doctor, you've broken the house rules.
Big Brother has no choice but to evict you.
你有10秒的时间道别 然后我们要把你淘汰掉
You have 10 seconds to make your farewells and then we're gonna get you!
- 快来 快打开! - 你疯了 好象你很想去死!
That's more like it! Come on, then, open up!
You're mad, it's like you want to die.
我猜他是个奸细 他来这里唯一目的就是鼓动造♥反♥
I reckon he's a plant, he was only brought in to stir things up.
博士 请离开老大哥之家
The Doctor, please leave the Big Brother house.
快来!分解我吧!
Come on, then, disintegrate me! Come on, what are you waiting for?
- 快点 你们在等什么呀? - 他疯了 他精神不正常
我叫你盯着他 不是要杀他
He is, he's mad. He's bonkers!
他破坏了财物 那是个自动化过程
I told you to keep an eye on him, not kill him.
He damaged the property, it's an automatic process.
淘汰倒数 5.. 4...
Eviction in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1.
3.. 2...
1!
(MACHINES POWER DOWN)
哈-哈 我知道了!看到没? 有人把我带到这游戏来了
Ha-ha! I knew it! You see, someone brought me into this game.
- 如果他们想我死 他们可以把我传送到火山洞里去的 - 你做过什么了? - 什么都没做过
If they wanted me dead, they could've transmatted me into a volcano.
好象...仿佛被制♥服♥了
- What did you do? - Nothing.
It's like some sort of override.
也许安全程度不如这个终端点严密?
...maybe the security isn't as tight this end.
你要执行这个命令吗?我要出去了!
You following this? I'm getting out!
跟我来
- Come with me. - We're not allowed.
- 我们不能这样的! - 呆在那里 你有一半机会被分解
Stay in there, you got a 50-50 chance of disintegration.
跟我来 我保证我会让你活着出去 来吧!
Stay with me, I promise I'll get you out alive. Come on!
- 不 我不能...我不能 - 林达 你是可爱的
No, I can't.
从看到的你的世界 你能想像到有人会去选美吗?
Lynda, you're sweet. From what I've seen of your world,
do you think anybody votes for sweet?
等等... 我之前来过这里
Hold on. I've been here before.
这是卫星5号♥
This is Satellite Five.
没有守卫 有些不同了
No guards, makes a change.
你会想到象卫星5号♥这样的大商业应该 会有严密的保安
You'd think a big business like Satellite Five would be armed to the teeth.
这个年代没人叫它做卫星5号♥的 现在叫是“游戏站”
No one's called it Satellite Five in ages.
已经100年没有卫星5号♥这个地方了
It's the Game Station now. Hasn't been Satellite Five in about 100 years.
确切是100年 现在是200100年
100 years exactly. It's the year 200100.
之前在这里 第139层
I was here before, Floor 139.
卫星5号♥那时刚在播放新闻频道
The Satellite was broadcasting news channels back then.
我在楼上碰到一点麻烦 但不算是什么太严重的事
Had a bit of trouble upstairs. Nothing too serious.
很简单地给他们帮助 及时回家喝茶
Easy, gave them a hand, home in time for tea.
100年前?
Hundred years ago? What? You were here 100 years ago?
- 什么 你100年前在这里? - 是的
你看起来看不错
Yes.
我补充了水分
Well, you're looking good on it.
看了各种有趣的读物 吸收各种各样的能量
I moisturise.
Funny sorts of readings. All kinds of energy. Place is humming.
这地方在嗡嗡响 真奇怪 这超出正常传送的声音
It's weird, this goes way beyond normal transmissions.
- 他们要那些能量来干吗? - 我不知道了
What would they need all that power for?
我想我们是第一对竞争者逃出来的
I don't know. I think we're the first ever contestants to get outside.
我有2个朋友 他们一定这传送波给 逮住了 他们会到哪去了呢?
I had two friends with me,
they must have got caught in the transmat. Where would they be?
他们可能分派到任何一个地方去了 这有100个不同的游戏
I don't know, they could have been allocated anywhere.
- 什么样子的? - 啊 还有10层老大哥之家呢
There's 100 different games.
Like what?
在每扇门后都有不同的屋子
There's 10 ?oors of Big Brother, there's a different house
然后那一边就各类的秀 永不停止的
behind each of these doors, and then beyond that there's all sorts of shows.
那是 恩...《做自己》 还有真枪的
It's nonstop. There's Call My Bluff, with real guns.
倒数30秒计时去停止炸♥弹♥爆♥炸♥
Countdown, where you got 30 seconds to stop the bomb going off.
陆军真是让人一蹶不振的打击 你会被他变成一堆肥料
Ground Force, which is a nasty one. You get turned into compost.
恩...被打倒
不言而喻 噢 还有逐个唱《明星模仿》
Wipeout, speaks for itself.
Oh, and Stars In Their Eyes, literally, stars in their eyes.
《明星模仿》 - 如果你不唱 你会瞎的
If you don't sing, you get blinded.
你看过这吗?
And you watch this stuff?
每个人都这样做的 怎么你不呢?
Everyone does. How come you don't?
我从没有付过特许费
Never paid for my license.
噢 老天 你会因这被绞死的!
Oh, my God, you get executed for that.
让他们来试试
Let them try.
你说的话一直没意义的
You keep saying things that don't make sense.
然而 你是谁 博士 真的吗?
Who are you, though, Doctor, really?
那不重要
It doesn't matter.
啊 对我来说是问题 我刚把生命交到你手上了
Well, it does to me. I've just put my life in your hands.
我是个在过去漫游的旅行者
I'm just a traveller wandering past. Believe it or not, all I'm after is a quiet life.
不管是否相信 我以后的全部生活都很宁静的
那么 如果我们逃出这里了 你打算做什么呢? 只是...继续漫游?
So, if we get out of here, what are you going to do? Just wander off again?
有多快就多快
As fast as I can.
那么... 恩...我能跟你一起吗?
'Cause, erm...I could come with you.
也许可以吧
- Maybe you could. - I wouldn't get in the way.
- 我不会妨碍你的 - 我不介意你是否会妨碍我
也不算是个坏主意 有个“Y”的林达
I wouldn't mind if you did. Not a bad idea, Lynda with a
但首先我们要集中精力逃出这里
But first of all, we've got to concentrate on the getting out.
然后才能漫游 你得知道你的敌人 谁控制着它了?
To do that, you've got to know your enemy. Who's controlling it?
- 现在谁主管着卫星5号♥? - 等等...
Who's in charge of the Satellite now?
Hold on.
你的统治者和主人
Your lords and masters.
好了 你说对了 管♥理♥员♥处理这个了
Okay, you win, the Controller's got to handle this.
档案档有所有传送记录
Archive makes a record of all transmat activities.
查查他是怎样到这来的 6号♥档案文件
Find out how he got on board.
Archive 6.
管♥理♥员♥...
Controller, we have a problem.
我们有个问题
继续工作
Continue working.
我们有个安全问题
We have a security problem.
继续工作
Continue working.
抱歉 但我不能 我们有些竞争者跑到游戏外面去了 但警报却不起作用
I'm sorry, but I can't. We have contestants outside of the games.
没有安全问题 游戏继续
But the alarms haven't gone off.
No security, the games continue.
- 我们不能让他们徘徊着 - 他们不存在
But we can't just let them wander.
They are no one.
他们不存在
They are no one.
抱歉 我只是 恩...
I'm sorry, I was just...
6号♥档案档禁止进入
Archive 6 is out of bounds.
- 但我要检查一下传送波日志 - 6号♥档案档禁止进入
I need to check the transmat log.
没有人能进入6号♥档案文件
Archive 6 is out of bounds. No one may enter Archive 6. Return to work.
回去工作
回去工作
Return to work.
通知所以人员 太阳耀斑在 D.7位置
Inform all staff, solar flares in Delta .7.
19... 20. . .
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表