我让Mickey把它扔了的
(DOCTOR GRUNTING)
I told Mickey to chuck that out.
你们都是一样的 给我只塑胶人手…
You're all the same. Give a man a plastic hand...
不管怎么说 我还不知道你的名字呢 什么博士?
Anyway, I don't even know your name. Doctor what was it?
(SHRIEKS)
(HAIR BLOWER WHIRRING)
(BEEPING)
(HIGH-PITCHED BEEPING)
-好了 我阻止它了 那儿 看…无臂了! -你这么觉得吗?!
It's all right, I've stopped it.
- There you go, you see, armless! - Do you think?
等一下 你不能就这么走了
Ow!
ROSE: Hold on a minute, you can't just go swanning off!
当然能了 这就是我 走了
Yes. I can. Here I am. This is me, swanning off, see ya!
-但那条手臂会动 它想杀了我 -说得好 -你不能就这么走了!
ROSE: That arm was moving, it tried to kill me!
DOCTOR: Ten out of ten for observation.
-这不公平 你得告诉我发生什么事了 -不 我不用告诉你
You can't just walk away. That's not fair.
You've got to tell me what's going on.
No, I don't.
那好吧 我去找员警 告诉所有人这件事
All right, then. I'll go to the police. I'll tell everyone.
你说过我这么做会害死人的 那么 你来选吧 你告诉我还是我告诉别人
You said if I did that I'd get people killed, so, your choice.
Tell me or I'll start talking.
-我该把这当成是威胁吗? -算是吧
- Is that supposed to sound tough? - Sort of.
-这没用 -你是谁? -告诉过你了 博士
Doesn't work.
- Who are you? - Told you, the Doctor.
对 但是什么博士?
Yeah, but Doctor what?
-就是博士 -就是博士?-你好!
- Just the Doctor. - The Doctor?
是因为听起来让人印象深刻吗?!
Hello!
Is that supposed to sound impressive?
算是吧
Sort of.
来吧 你可以告诉我 我看到的已经够多了
Come on then, you can tell me. I've seen enough.
-你是员警吗? -不是!我只是刚好经过 我正从家里出来…
- Are you the police? - No! I was just passing through.
但我做错什么了? 为什么那些塑胶的东西要跟着我?
I'm a long way from home...
What have I done wrong? How come those plastic things keep coming after me?
突然之间整个世界都围着你转了
Oh, suddenly the entire world revolves around you.
你正好挡在路上了 就是这样而已
You were just an accident. You got in the way, that's all.
-它想杀了我! -它是跟着我的 不是你!
- It tried to kill me! - It was after me, not you!
我在商场里 你突然闯进来了 差点把所有的事情都搞砸了!
Last night, in the shop, I was there, you blundered in,
almost ruined the whole thing.
我在跟踪它 它也在跟踪我 后来选择你是因为你遇见我了
This morning, I was tracking it down, it was tracking me down...
The only reason it fixed on you is because you met me.
那 也就是说这事情是因你而起的?
So, what you're saying is the entire world revolves around you?
-算是吧 -根本就是的!
- Sort of, yeah. - You're full of it!
对 算是的
Sort of, yeah.
-这些塑胶的东西 还有什么其他人知道吗? -没有
All this plastic stuff, who else knows about it?
什么?你是一个人单打独斗?
No one.
What, you're on your own?
还要谁呢?我是说 你所做的不过就是吃吃薯片 睡睡觉
Well, who else is there? I mean, you lot, all you do is eat chips,
看看电视 没有意识到一场战争正在进行着
got to bed and watch telly,
while all the time underneath you, there's a war going on.
好吧 从头开始说
Okay. Start from the beginning.
我是说 如果我们要和这些活塑胶一起生存 虽然我并不相信
I mean, if we're going with the living plastic, and I don't even believe that,
那你要怎么消灭它们?
but if we do... How did you kill it?
控制塑胶的东西为它们提供生命讯号♥ 而我来切断信♥号♥♥
The thing controlling it projects life into the arm. Cut off the signal - dead.
-那么 是无线电控制? -是思想控制
- So, that's radio control? - Thought control.
-你还好吧? -恩 还好
- You all right? - Yeah.
那…是谁在控制?
So who's controlling it, then?
-说来话长 -怎么回事?商场橱窗里的假人 到底是怎么回事?
- Long story. - What's it all for?
I mean, shop window dummies, what's that about?
是有什么人想接管英国的商店吗?
Is someone trying to take over Britain's shops?
不是!
(BOTH CHUCKLING)
No!
好吧 当然不是! 这不是什么价格战
- Well, no! - It's not a price war.
他们是想颠覆人类社会 毁了你
(BOTH LAUGHING)
They want to overthrow the human race and destroy you.
-你相信我说的吗? -不相信
- Do you believe me? - No.
但你还是在听
But you're still listening.
说真的 博士…告诉我
Really, though, Doctor, tell me, who are you?
你是谁?
你明白我们在讨论什么吗? 关于地球旋转?
Do you know like we were saying? About the Earth revolving?
就像你还是个孩子的时候
It's like when you're a kid.
第一次别人告诉你这世界在旋转
The first time they tell you that the world's turning
你没法相信 因为所有的一切看起来都是静止的
and you just can't quite believe it
'cause everything looks like it's standing still.
…但我能感觉得到
I can feel it.
地球的旋转
The turn of the Earth.
我们脚下的土地 以每小时1000英里的速度自转
The ground beneath our feet is spinning at 1,000 miles an hour.
整个星球绕太阳公转的速度 是每小时67000英里
And the entire planet is hurtling round the sun at 67,000 miles an hour.
我能感觉得到 我们正坠入空间中去 你和我
I can feel it, we're falling through space, you and me.
依附在这小小世界的表皮上 如果放开的话…
Clinging to the skin of this tiny little world, and if we let go...
那就是我 现在忘了我吧 Rose Tyler
That's who I am.
Now forget me, Rose Tyler.
回家去
Go home.
(WIND BLOWING)
(奇怪的类似机械的声音)
(TARDIS WHOOSHING)
嘿 我的女人来啦!快进来吧
- Hey, here's my woman! Kit off. -Oh, shut up.
-闭嘴吧 -要咖啡吗? -好吧 除非你洗过杯子了
- Coffee? - Yeah, only if you wash the mug.
不是冲冲就行了 是要洗 能用一下你的电脑吗?
And I don't mean rinse, I mean wash. Can I use your computer?
行 随时欢迎来卧室
Yeah, any excuse to get in the bedroom.
别看我的E-mail啊!
Don't read my e-mails!
你不用进去了
ROSE: You're not coming in.
他很安全 有老婆孩子
He's safe, he's got a wife and kids.
谁告诉你的?他曾经有过吧! 还真像是个网络杀人狂会说的话
Yeah, who told you that?
He did. That's exactly what an internet lunatic murderer would say.
(KNOCKING)
(SIGHS)
(KNOCKING)
Um 你好 我是来找Clive的 我们发过E-mail
Um, hello, I've come to see Clive. We've been e-mailing.
爸爸!又来了一个相信的疯子
Oh, Dad! It's one of your nutters.
抱歉 你好!你一定是Rose了 我是Clive 很明显我是Clive
Sorry, hello! You must be Rose. I'm Clive. Obviously.
我想我最好告诉你-我男朋友在那车里 如果你想杀我话…
I'd better tell you now, my boyfriend's in the car,
just in case you're gonna kill me!
-不 当然不会了 哪来杀人犯啊! -是谁来了?
(LAUGHS) No, good point! No murders!
是来谘询关于博士事情的人 她从网上读到了点资料 跟我来 去车♥库♥吧
WOMAN: Who is it?
Oh, it's something to do with the Doctor.
She's been reading the website.
Please come through. I'm in the shed.
她?从网上读到了博士的资料 她是个女的"她"?
She? She's read a website about the Doctor, she's a she?
这些资料都很敏感 我不能随便的发到网上去 会被人拦截的
CLIVE: A lot of this stuff is quite sensitive,
I couldn't just send it to you.
如果你懂我是什么意思 又如果你知道的够深入
People might intercept...
If you know what I mean.
If you dig deep enough
思维保持活跃的话 这个博士 在任何地方都能突然出现
and keep a lively mind,
this Doctor keeps cropping up all over the place.
政♥治♥日记 阴谋 理论 甚至是鬼故事
Political diaries, conspiracy theories, even ghost stories.
没有姓 没有名 就是博士 永远是博士
No first name, no last name, just "the Doctor".
这头衔看起来好像是从他父亲那传下来的 就像是遗产之类的
Always the Doctor.
And the title seems to be passed down from father to son,
appears to be an inheritance.
这个是你说博士 是吧?
That's your Doctor there, isn't it?
对 去年我从华盛顿公共档案处找到的
Yeah.
I tracked it down to the Washington Public Archive, just last year.
网上的照片是加强过了的 如果来看看原始的照片…
The online photo's enhanced, but if we look at the original...
1963年11月23日 甘迺迪总统遭到暗♥杀♥的那一天 看到了吗?
November 22nd 1963, the assassination of President Kennedy.
See?
肯定是他的父亲
Must be his father.
再往回找…
Going further back,
1912年4月
April 1912,
这是南安普敦的Daniel一家和朋友的照片…
this is a photograph of the Daniels family of Southampton
这张照片是在他们打算去旅行的 前一天照的 坐泰坦尼克号♥
and friend.
Taken the day before they were due to sail to the new world. On the Titanic.
不过因为一些未知的原因 他们取消了这次旅行 活了下来
And for some unknown reason, they cancelled the trip, and survived.
这还有一张…
And here we are,
1883年 另一个博士
1883, another Doctor.
听着 同样的血统 完全是相同的…
Look, the same lineage, he's identical.
这张是在苏门答腊海岸照的 就在喀拉喀托火山喷发的那个晚上
This one washed up on the coast of Sumatra,
and the very night the Krakatoa exploded.
博士就是一个传奇 穿梭于历史中
The Doctor is a legend woven throughout history.
当灾难降临的时候 他就出现了
When disaster comes, he's there.
-他每次带着他忠实的伙伴出现都会引起一场风暴 -谁?
He brings the storm in his wake.
- And he has one constant companion. - Who's that?
死亡.
Death.
如果博士回来了如果你看到他了 Rose
If the Doctor's back, if you've seen him, Rose,
那么有一件事是肯定的
then one thing's for certain.
我们都有危险了
We're all in danger.
-快点啊 -如果他选中了你 如果博士出现了
Come on then.
If he singled you out, if the Doctor's making house calls,
只有上帝保佑你了
then God help you.
(垃圾桶号♥叫)
(BIN GROWLS)
(GRUNTING)
(SCREAMS)
(垃圾桶打了个饱嗝儿) 但他到底是谁?
(BIN BELCHES)
你觉得他是什么人?
But who is he?
Who do you think he is?
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表