还得去等待
Having to wait.
我打赌你总是第一个离开的 博士
I bet you're always the first to leave, Doctor.
不要介意结果 你去吧
Never mind the consequences, off you go.
你屠♥杀♥了我的家族 然后跑到其他星球去 我说的对吧?
You butchered my family and then ran for the stars, am I right?
但这次不是
But not this time.
最后你会有报应的
At last, you have consequences.
有什么感受? 我没有屠♥杀♥他们
- How does it feel? - I didn't butcher them.
不要回答 这样正是她所想要的
Don't answer back, that's what she wants.
我没有这样做,你呢?
I didn't. What about you?
你有紧急心灵传送器 但你却没有使他们安全 但你没这样做,是吗
You had an emergency teleport, you didn't zap them to safety, did you?
那只能传送一个人
It only carries one.
我得毫无方向地飞行
I had to fly without coordinates.
我最后跳到狗岛上了
I ended up in a skip on the Isle of Dogs.
哈哈!
(DOCTOR LAUGHING)
那并不好笑 对不起
- It wasn't funny. - Sorry.
那是挺好笑的
It is a bit funny.
我能要求最后一件事吗?
Do I get a last request?
要看是什么
Depends what it is.
我越来越喜欢我这人类外装
I grew quite fond of my little human life.
和所有生活礼节
All those rituals.
刷牙和那些他们复杂的烹饪技巧
The brushing of the teeth and the complicated way they cook things.
那有一间小餐馆 就在海岸附近
There's a little restaurant, just round the Bay.
那是我相当喜欢的一间
It became quite a favourite of mine.
你是说你想要的是 最后一餐? 我没有这权利?
- Is that what you want? A last meal? -Don't I have rights?
噢 好象她不打算逃跑
Like she's not gonna try to escape.
要不是我永远都逃不出博士的五指山 所以哪里会有威胁?
Except I can never escape the Doctor so where's the danger?
我在想你能否做到
I wonder if you could do it.
和一个你打算要杀害的人共进晚餐
To sit with a creature you're about to kill and take supper.
你的胃有多强壮? 足够强壮
- How strong is your stomach? - Strong enough.
我认为也是
I wonder.
我见过你和敌人斗争
I've seen you fight your enemies.
现在和他们进餐
Now dine with them.
你不能改变我的主意 证明一下
- You won't change my mind. - Prove it.
外面有人
There are people out there.
如果你一溜走 他们就会很危险
If you slip away just for one second, they'll be in danger.
除非...我有这些
Except, I've got these.
你们两个戴上这个
You both wear one.
如果她离开你超过10英尺...兹!
If she moves more than ten feet away...
她就会被1万伏特的电攻击
She gets zapped by 10,000 volts.
玛格里特 你还想出去吃晚饭吗? 我请客
Margaret, would you like to come out to dinner? My treat.
奴役晚餐
Dinner in bondage.
那对我更有利
Works for me.
我们出来约会了但你从没问过我全名
Here we are, out on a date, and you haven't even asked my proper name.
这不是约会
It's not a date.
你叫什么名字? 波伦
- What's your name? - Blon.
我叫波伦﹒菲尔﹒佛区 巴萨米尔戴 斯林汀
I'm Blon Fel Fotch Passameer-Day Slitheen.
这就是我要在我的死亡证明书上说的
That's what it'll say on my death certificate.
见到你很高兴 波伦 我也是
- Nice to meet you, Blon. - I'm sure.
瞧 那就是我当玛格里特时生活的地方
Look, that's where I was living as Margaret.
一套精美的小公♥寓♥ 那里 在顶层
Nice little flat, over there on the top.
亮着灯旁边的那套
Next to the one with the light on.
两房♥ 海边景象 我是挺满意的
Two bedrooms, bayside view. I was rather content.
我想我以后也不能再看到了
Don't suppose I'll see it again.
我想也是
Suppose not.
谢谢 很乐意效劳!
- Thank you. - Pleasure.
博士 告诉我 你对我们种族的认识有多少?
Tell me, then, Doctor, what do you know of our species?
我只见过你们而已
Only what I've seen.
你知道吗 比方说
Did you know, for example,
在极端情况
in extreme cases,
当她有生命危险时
when her life is in danger,
R行星的女性能够制♥造♥出有毒飞镖
a female Rexicoricophalvitorian can manufacture a poison dart
在她手指里
within her own finger.
是的 我听说过
Yes, I did.
测试一下而已
Just checking.
还有一样东西
And one more thing.
在你与我之间...
Between you and me...
作为最后一个请求 有大量的毒气从肺部呼出来
WHISPERING: As a final resort, the excess poison can be exhaled through the lungs.
那更好 喂 你想吃什么?
That's better. Now then, what do you think?
恩 牛排看起来不错
Steak looks nice.
牛排薄片!
Steak and chips!
不久以前博士带我来到这个行星
ROSE: The Doctor took me to this planet a while back.
那比这冷多了
It was much colder than this.
他们称之为女人落泪
They called it Woman Wept.
这个行星确实叫做女人落泪
The planet was actually called Woman Wept
因为如果你从上往下看
because if you looked at it, right, from above,
就会看到到这块辽阔的大♥陆♥ 象周围的曲线
it was like this huge continent, like, all curved round.
看起来是挺象女人的 挺悲伤的
It sort of looked like a woman, you know, lamenting.
噢 我的天 我们要到这个海滩来 是吧?
Oh, my God, and we went to this beach, right.
没有人 没有建筑
No people, no buildings,
就只有这个海滩象横穿一千英里
just this beach, like, 1,000 miles across.
发生了某些事情 某些和太阳有关的事 我不知道
And something happened, something to do with the sun, I don't know,
但海水结冰了
but the sea had just frozen.
在一瞬间
In a split second.
就在暴风雨的中间 是吧? 海浪海泡 都结冰了
In the middle of a storm, right, waves and foam, just frozen,
一直连接到地平线上
all the way out to the horizon.
午夜 我们在这些波浪上行走
Midnight, right, we walk underneath these waves,
一百英尺高由冰组成的
100 feet tall and made of ice.
我和区莎﹒德莱尼一起出去了
I'm going out with Trisha Delaney.
噢 是的
Oh, right.
那很好
That's nice.
是店里的区莎? 是的 罗布﹒德莱尼的妹妹
- Trisha from the shop? - Yeah, Rob Delaney's sister.
啊 她不错的
Well, she's nice.
她有点肥 她减肥了
- She's a bit big. - She lost weight.
你走了
You've been away.
啊 对你挺好的 她挺漂亮
Well, good for you. She's nice.
那么 之后多告诉我们关于这个行星 那就是这样 真的
- So, tell us more about this planet, then. - That was it, really.
公共死刑是一种慢性死亡
Public execution is a slow death.
他们准备一煲稀释乙酸 把我放进大锅炉里
They prepare a thin acetic acid, lower me into the cauldron...
煮我...
and boil me.
这酸度刚好能去掉皮肤
The acidity is perfectly gauged to strip away the skin.
内脏在液体里翻腾 然后我就变成了汤
Internal organs fall out into the liquid and I become soup.
但仍然活着
And still alive.
仍然在尖叫
Still screaming.
我没有指定法律 但你发表过
- I don't make the law. - But you deliver it.
你打算留下来看看吗?
Will you stay to watch?
我还能做什么?
What else can I do?
斯林汀家族是很庞大的
The Slitheen family's huge.
有很多我们的人 分散在世界各个角落 带我去他们那里吧
There's a lot more of us, all scattered off-world. Take me to them.
带我到安全的地方
Take me somewhere safe.
但你之后还是会重蹈覆辙的 我保证我不会的
- But then you’ll just start again. - I promise I won't.
你在那副皮肤套装太久了
You've been in that skin suit too long.
你已经忘记 那是属于玛格里特﹒巴雷尼的
You've forgotten. There used to be a real Margaret Blaine.
你杀了她剥了她的皮穿上了
You killed her and stripped her and used the skin.
你还好意思从一个死女人口里为仁慈辩护
You're pleading for mercy out of a dead woman's lips.
大概我习惯了这她
Perhaps I have got used to it.
习惯人类生活 一种平凡的生活
A human life, an ordinary life.
那就是我所要请求的
That's all I'm asking.
给我一个机会 博士
Give me a chance, Doctor.
我会改的 我不相信你
- I can change. - I don't believe you.
那么你现在想要做什么? 没关系
- So, what do you want to do now? - Don't mind.
我们可以问问关于旅馆的事
We could ask about hotels.
区莎﹒德莱尼怎么说了?
What would Trisha Delaney say?
我猜
I suppose.
在下面有一间西班牙名的酒吧或者...
There's a bar down there with a Spanish name...
你并不喜欢区莎﹒德莱尼!
You don't even like Trisha Delaney!
对吗? 你究竟懂什么?
Is that right? What the hell do you know?
我懂你!我也了解她
I know you and I know her
我也知道那是不会发生的
and I know that's never gonna happen.
那么你认为谁在开玩笑呢?! 至少我知道她在哪!
- So, who do you think you're kidding? -At least I know where she is!
那就是我们了
There we are, then.
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表