Why don't you trust him?
他救了我一命 且是个聪明的家伙 那上面有不少牙线呀
- Why do you? - Saved my life.
Bloke-wise, that's up there with flossing.
他和你相似所以我才信任他
除了约会和跳舞
I trust him because he's like you. Except with dating and dancing.
什么?
- What? - You just assume I'm...
- 你只是在假设我... - 什么?
- What? - You just assume I don't dance.
你只是在假设我不会...跳舞
什么?你在告诉我你会...
What? Are you telling me you do dance?
跳舞?我 900岁了
900 years old, me. I've been around a bit.
- 我四处周游 我认为你的假设要针对我会跳舞 - 你? - 有问题吗?
I think you can assume at some point I've danced.
如果你跳舞了宇宙就不会爆♥炸♥或着其他?
- You? - Problem?
Doesn't the universe implode or something if you dance?
啊 我会跳舞 但我不想炫耀而已
Well, I've got the moves but I wouldn't want to boast.
(STILL PLAYING MOONLIGHT SERENADE)
你要跳舞吗?
You've got the moves? Show me your moves.
跳给我看看!
罗斯 我 我在建立混凝土♥共♥振
Rose, I'm trying to resonate concrete.
杰克会回来的 他会带我们出去的
Jack will be back. He'll get us out. So come on.
那么 来吧 这个世界因为博士跳舞才不会灭亡
The world doesn't end because the Doctor dances.
- 阻塞气球? - 什么?
- Barrage balloon? - What?
- 你吊在阻塞气球上 - 噢 是的
You were hanging from a barrage balloon.
你和我分开了大约2分钟 我就在伦敦几千英尺的上空
Oh. Yeah. About two minutes after you left me.
夹在德军空袭中间 而我的胸口是张大大副的英国国旗!
Thousands of feet above London, middle of a German air raid,
我和很多人一起旅行过 但你却友善地打破了危险的记录
Union Jack all over my chest.
I've travelled with a lot of people
but you're setting new records for jeopardy friendly.
那你跳舞吗? 我打破了记录哦
Is this you dancing? Because I've got notes.
抓着绳子吊在伦敦数千英尺的上空 没有一个切口 也没擦伤
Hanging from a rope, thousands of feet above London.
是的 我知道了 杰克上校把我治疗好
Not a cut, not a bruise.
Yeah, I know. Captain Jack fixed me up.
我们现在叫他杰克上校啦?
We're calling him Captain Jack now, are we?
是啊 他叫杰克 他也是个上校
His name's Jack and he's a captain.
- 他并不是个真正的上校 罗斯 - 你知道我想什么吗?
- He's not really a captain, Rose. - Do you know what I think?
我在想你是在妒忌上校
I think you're experiencing captain-envy.
在你的脚上找感觉
You will find your feet at the end of your legs.
- 你要注意怎么移♥动♥脚步 - 他应该曾经是个上校 现在已经被解除职务了
You may care to move them.
是吗?真遗憾我没听过了
If ever he was a captain, he's been defrocked.
我确实是被解除职务
- Yeah? Shame I missed that. - Actually, I quit.
但没人脱我的外衣
Nobody takes my frock.
大部分人被心灵传送时才注意到
Most people notice when they've been teleported.
你们还挺甜蜜啊 对不起了拖了这么久
You guys are so sweet.
须得把NAV-COM下线了才能 制♥服♥心灵运输保安系统
Sorry about the delay.
Had to take the Nav-Com off-line to override the teleport security.
你能花10分钟制♥服♥你的协议? 也许你该记住这是谁的船!
You can spend 10 minutes overriding your own protocols.
噢 我记得 她是那么的华丽
Maybe you should remember whose ship it is.
I do. She was gorgeous.
就象我告诉她...
Like I told her, be back in five minutes.
5分钟就会回来
- 这就是楚拉军舰 - 是的 就象那医药运输机
- This is a Chula ship. - Yeah, just like that medical transporter.
只有这个是危险的
Only this one is dangerous.
就是那些把我的手医治好的
- 杰克叫那些做 恩... - 拿龙布滋?
They're what fixed up my hands up. Jack called them...
- 拿龙更滋?- 拿龙更滋 是的 - 亚原子机器人 这里有无数个
- Nanobots? Nanogenes? - Nanogenes, yeah.
Subatomic robots. There are millions of them in here. See?
看到没? 当我们着陆控制台时烧伤了我的手
Burned my hand on the console when we landed. All better now.
现在都好多了 当船壁密封起来时他们就会被启动
检查你受伤部位 使你身体受伤部位愈合
They activate when the bulkhead's sealed.
Check you out for damage, fix any physical ?aws.
带我们到坠毁现场
Take us to the crash site. I need to see your space junk.
我要去看看你的太空垃圾
等等 我要重新把NAV-COM上线
Soon as I get the Nav-Com back online. Make yourself comfortable.
自在点吧
你们刚才做什么 就继续吧
Carry on with whatever it was you were doing.
- 我们在讨论跳舞 - 那不太象在谈论
- We were talking about dancing. - It didn't look like talking.
不象在跳舞
Didn't feel like dancing.
立定!别动!
Halt! Don't move!
你过去是个时间特工 而现在你却在骗他们?
So, you used to be a Time Agent and now you're trying to con them?
- 听起来似乎是美其名 但并不是为了金钱 - 为了什么呢?
If it makes me sound any better, it's not for the money.
某天早上醒来 当时我还在为他们工作
For what?
Woke up one morning when I was still working for them,
发现他们偷了我2年的记忆 我想要找回这些记忆
found they'd stolen two years of my memories.
他们偷了你的记忆?
- I'd like them back. - They stole your memories?
2年生活的记忆
Two years of my life. No idea what I did.
不知道自己做过什么
你那个待在那里的朋友似乎不相信我 就我所知他是完全不相信
Your friend over there doesn't trust me. And for all I know, he's right not to.
好的!我们还是走吧!
Okay. We're good to go. The crash site?
坠落地点?
- 如果你是... 你感觉好点没? - 就轻轻一碰 长官
- As you were. You feeling any better? -just a touch, sir.
把她锁在詹金斯能看到的地方
Chain her up where Jenkins can keep an eye on her.
不!不要在这里!不要和他一起
No. Not in here. Not with him.
如果你不想待在这里就不要 来这里搞破坏
You shouldn't have broken in here if you didn't want to stay.
你不会明白!不能和他一起
You don't understand. Not with him.
这地方是限制区 小姐
This is a restricted area, miss.
你可以在这里稍待一会 我们一会要问你一些问题
You can just sit here for a bit.
发现这些 长官
We're going to have to ask you a few questions.
Found these, sir.
非常专业 有点太专业了
Very professional, a little bit too professional.
- 看来并不是意外来到这里的 - 我的弟弟死在这里了
Didn’t just drop in by accident then, did you?
我想知道什么害死他了
My little brother died here.
带些人 检查围栏有没其他洞口
I wanted to find out what killed him.
Take the men, check the fence for any other breaches.
搜索这片地区 她也许不是独自来这里的
And search the area, she may not have come here alone.
- 是的 长官! - 求你 听着 你不能把我留在这里
- Yes, sir! - Please.
- 监视她 詹金斯! - 是的 妈咪
Listen, you can't leave me here.
- Watch her, Jenkins. - Yes, Mummy.
- 詹金斯? - 对不起
- Jenkins? - Sorry.
长官 我也不知道自己怎么了
Sir, I don't know what's the matter with me.
看到没 锁着我 可以 但不能在这里 求你了 哪里都可以但不要在这!
Look, lock me up, fine, but not here. Please, anywhere but here.
你会没事的 小姐
You'll be all right, miss. I'm just a little...
我只是有点...有点... 只是有点...
just a little...
- 你有什么问题了? - 请让我走
What's the matter with you?
- 为什么我要那样做? - 因为你手背上有道伤疤 - 噢 是的
- Please, let me go. - Why would I do that?
Because you've got a scar on the back of your hand.
有伤疤又怎样?
Yes, but I don't see what that's got to do with anything.
你会觉得生病了 喉咙上方似乎有什么压♥迫♥似的
You feel like you're gonna be sick.
Like something's forcing its way up your throat.
我之前见过 所以我知道
I know because I've seen it before.
- 我怎么了? - 一分钟之后你就不再是你了
- What's happening to me? - In a minute you won't be you anymore.
你甚至不记得你是谁
You won't even remember you.
如果不放我走 我也会变成这样 求你了!
And unless you let me go, it's going to happen to me, too.
- 你在说什么? - 你母亲叫什么名字? - 玛缇达
- Please. - What are you talking about?
- What's your mother's name? - Matilda.
- 你结婚了吗? - 结了 - 妻子叫什么名字?
- You got a wife? - Yes.
有孩子了吗?
Wife's name?
你叫什么名字?
You got kids? What's your name?
求你了
Please, let me go. It's too late for you. I'm sorry.
放我离开 你太迟了
抱歉 但求你放我走
But please let me go.
你要恩...?
What...
妈--咪
Mummy!
妈--咪!
好了 就是那里!
There it is.
嘿 是阿吉值班 一定是很重要
They've got Algy on duty. Must be important.
我们必须过去
We've got to get past him.
我们大体方向就是“转移士兵视线”
Are the words "distract the guard" heading in my general direction?
我不认为那是个多好的主意
I don't think that'd be such a good idea.
不用担心 我能处理
Don't worry, I can handle it.
自从我来到城里后 我和阿吉的关系挺好的 相信我
I've got to know Algy quite well since I've been in town.
你不是他喜欢的类型 我来搞定他吧
Trust me, you're not his type.
I'll distract him.
不用等多久!
Don't wait up.
放心!他是51世纪的人
Relax. He's a 51st century guy.
就跳舞而论他确实挺灵活
He's just a bit more flexible when it comes to dancing.
多灵活?
How flexible?
在和他一起的时候 你们2个跨越了半个银河系
By his time, you lot are spread out across half the galaxy.
- 什么意思? - 那么多式样 但时间那么少
- Meaning? - So many species, so little time.
我们逃出那里时我们在做什么呢? 那是我们的使命?
What, that's what we do when we get out there?
我们寻找新生活和...和...
That's our mission? We seek new life and...
跳舞!
Dance.
嘿 老虎 怎么在这里了?
Hey, tiger. How's it hanging?
- 妈咪? - 阿吉 老伙计 是我
- Mummy? - Algy, old sport, it's me.
妈咪?!
是我啊 杰克!
- Mummy? - It's me, Jack.
杰克?
Jack?
你是我的...妈咪吗?
Are you my mummy?
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表