杰姬﹒泰勒 照我的去做 去检查各扇门
Jackie Tyler, do as I say. Go and check the doors.
- 是的 先生 -我很久以前就应该做完 - 我爸在外面
Yes, sir.
I should've done that ages ago.
- My dad was out there. - You can mourn him later.
- 我们应该集中精力先活下来再说 - 我爸...
Now we've got to concentrate on keeping ourselves alive.
- 我对他无能为力了 - 不 但他有这电♥话♥
- My dad had... - There is nothing I can do for him.
No, but he had this phone thing.
-我不会用它 只听到这声音 - “沃森 过来 我需要你 沃森...”
I can't get it to work. I keep getting this voice.
Watson, come here. I need you.
-这是最早的通话 亚历山大﹒格雷厄姆﹒贝尔
That's the very first phone call.
Alexander Graham Bell.
- 这电♥话♥没什么用 - 但一定有人报♥警♥了
I don't think the telephone's gonna be much use.
Someone must have called the police.
你知道员警帮不上忙的 没有人能 这个宇宙中没有东西能伤害这些怪物
The police can't help you now, no one can.
Nothing in this universe can harm those things.
时间要崩溃了
Time's been damaged and they've come to sterilise the wound.
通过让所有的东西消失
By consuming everything inside.
这是不是因为...
Is this because...
是我的错吗?
Is this my fault?
不
No!
城市上空出现烟雾 但警笛却没响
There's smoke coming up from the city. But no sirens.
我认为这些东西不仅仅在这而是在整个城市
I don't think it's just us. I think these things are all over the place.
也许整个世界
Maybe the whole world.
是那辆车吗?
Was that a car?
这并不重要
It's not important. Don't worry about it.
不要担心
你的另一半...
This mate of yours. What did he mean, this is your fault?
他是什么意思呢 这是你的错?
不知道 只是...一切
Don't know. just everything.
我把车匙给你
I gave you my car keys.
你是不会把钥匙给你完全不认识的陌生人
You don't give your keys to a complete stranger.
好象我信任你
It's like I trusted you.
见到你的那一刻
The moment I met you, I just did.
我就信任你
时间漏洞
A wound in time.
你叫我爸爸
You called me Dad.
我能明白
I can see it.
在我眼里
In my eyes.
你有杰姬的影子
Jackie's attitude.
你大叫的时候很象她
You sound like her when you shout.
你是...你是 ... 我的罗斯
You are. You are. You're my Rose.
你是我长大了的罗斯
You're my Rose, grown up.
爸爸
Dad! My dad. My daddy.
我的爸爸...
我的爸爸...
- 打扰了 ...先生 恩? - 博士 - 你好象知道发生什么事
Excuse me.
- Mister...? - Doctor.
- You seem to know what's going on. - I give that impression, yeah.
我只是想问问...你能救我们吗?
- I just wanted to ask... - Can you save us?
- 那么你们两个是谁呢? - Stuart Hoskins -Sarah Clark
Who are you two, then?
- Stuart Hoskins. - Sarah Clark.
还有额外的一个 男的还是女的呢?
And one extra? Boy or girl?
我不知道 我还不想知道 真的
I don't know. I don't want to know, really.
这些都怎么开始的?
How did all this get started?
外面的俱乐部 凌晨两点
Outside the Beatbox Club, 2:00 in the morning.
街角 我的钱包掉了 没有钱打的
Street corner, I'd lost my purse, didn't have money for a taxi.
我载她回家
- I took her home. - Then what?
然后呢? 约她了?
Asked her for a date?
把他的电♥话♥号♥码写在手背上
- Wrote his number on my hand. - Never got rid of her since.
从没 我爸爸说...
My dad said...
我不知道关于这一切 我知道我们并不重要...
I don't know what this is all about and I know we're not important...
谁说你们不重要?
Who said you're not important?
我各个不同的地方都游历过 去过一些你不能想像的地方 但...
I've travelled to all sorts of places, done things you couldn't even imagine.
你们两个...
But you two.
街角 凌晨两点
Street corner, 2:00 in the morning, getting a taxi home.
打的回家...
我没未经历过这样的生活
I've never had a life like that.
是的
Yes.
我会尽力救你们的
I'll try and save you.
我是别人的爸爸
I'm a dad.
我是说 我已经是别人的爸爸 但...
I mean, I'm already a dad
罗斯长大了...并且
but Rose grows up and she's you.
她就是你
That's wonderful.
太奇妙了
I mean, I suppose I thought that you'd be a bit useless
我猜想... 你可能会遗传到我没用的遗传因数
what with my useless genes and all but...
但你们是怎么来到这里?
Well, I mean, how did you get here?
- 你真的想知道? - 是的
- Do you really want to know? - Yeah.
时间机器
A time machine.
时间机器
- Time machine? - Cross my heart.
我发誓是的
Do you all have time machines where you come from?
- 你来的那个地方都有时间机器吗? - 不是的 是博士的
No, just the Doctor.
- 你知道这些...这些东西会出现? - 不知道的
Did you know these things were coming?
No.
天 我不知道 我都头晕了
God, I don't know, my head's spinning.
未来是什么样子呢?
What's the future like?
有点不一样吧
It's not so different.
我那时是什么样子了?满头灰白发?
What am I like? Have I gone grey?
我是不是变秃子了?
Have I gone bald? Don't tell me I've gone bald.
别告诉我是个秃子呀!
那么 如果你的搭档不是你的男朋友 我要说我会很高兴
So, if this mate of yours isn't your boyfriend, and I have to say I'm glad
因为作为你♥爸♥爸 我觉得他对你来说是有点老!
'cause being your dad and all, I think he's a bit old for you.
- 你有男朋友了? - 没有 曾经有过 - 米奇!
- Have you got a bloke? - No. I did have.
MUM: Mickey.
你认识他吗? 我只是...他穿这套衣服我认不出来
Do you know him?
I just didn't recognise him in a suit. You have to let go of me, sweetheart.
放开我了 小乖乖 我总是这样说
I'm always saying that.
我常说愿上帝保佑他可怜的女友 如果他有的话
He just grabs hold of what's passing and holds on for dear life.
God help his poor girlfriend if he ever gets one.
我和罗斯正在聊天
- Me and Rose were just talking. - Oh, yeah? Talking?
噢 是吧 聊天? 当世界都快末日了 你在做什么? 和一个那么年轻的金发女子相依偎!
While the world comes to an end, what do you do?
Cling to the youngest blonde.
过来 米克
Come on, Mick.
- 不能告诉她 - 为什么?
- You can't tell her. - Why?
- 我不希望你告诉她 - 你不想让人知道?
I mean, I really don't want you to tell her.
- You don't want people to know? - Where I come from,
我从哪来
Jackie doesn't know how to work the timer on the video recorder.
I showed her that last week.
局点
Point taken.
现在 罗斯 不是你致使世界末日的吧 ?
Rose, you're not going to bring about the end of the world, are you?
是你吗?
Are you?
杰姬叫我帮她看孩子
Jackie gave her to me to look after.
为什么时间会改变
How times change.
我会注意些的
I'd better be careful.
I think I just imprinted myself on Mickey like a mother chicken.
不要 不要碰这小婴儿
No. Don't touch the baby.
你们是同一个人 那是异常现象 我们都不想 和外面的怪物在一起
You're both the same person, that's a paradox.
We don't want a paradox happening, not with these things outside.
无论什么样的时间扰动都会让他们更强大
Anything new, any disturbance in time, makes them stronger.
异常现象会使他们进来的
A paradox might let them in.
我不能做些什么吗?
I can't do anything right, can I?
既然你问了 不能 所以...
Since you asked, no. So, don't touch the baby.
不要碰这婴儿
- 我并不蠢 - 你耍过我一次
- I'm not stupid. - You could have fooled me.
好吧
All right...
对不起
I'm sorry.
- 我并不是真的想扔下你一个人的 - 我知道
I wasn't really gonna leave you on your own.
I know.
在你我之间 我没有主意
Between you and me, I haven't got a plan. No idea.
没主意
没法子
No way out.
我想想别的事情
You'll think of something.
整个地球都要变成不毛之地了
The entire Earth's been sterilised.
这里 还有其他地方也一样 都只剩下人类的遗迹
This, and other places like it, are all that's left of the human race.
我们可以拖延一点时间 但没有东西能阻止它们 他们将会胜利
We might hold out for a while, but nothing can stop those creatures.
They'll get through in the end. The walls aren't that old.
那些墙并非那么古老
我也没有能力去阻止它们
And there's nothing I can do to stop them.
通常都会有一定律能使这些东西消失 由于一些意外时间 我那里的人能阻止这
There used to be laws stopping this kind of thing from happening.
My people would have stopped this.
但他们却全都消失了
But they're all gone.
现在我又重蹈覆辙
And now I'm going the same way.
如果我能早点意识到...
If I'd realised...
只要...
Just...
跟我说对不起
tell me you're sorry.
我
I am.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表