那这关区莎什么事呢 这是全关于我!不是吗
It's got nothing to do with Trisha. This is all about me, isn't it?
你离开我!
You left me!
我们很好 我们很快乐
We were nice, we were happy.
然后怎样? 你却和我吻别跟他跑了
And then what? You give me a kiss and run off with him
你让我感觉什么都不是 罗斯! 我什么都不是!
and you make me feel like nothing, Rose. I was nothing!
我甚至还不能和一个售货员出去
I can't even go out with a stupid girl from a shop
只因为要接你的电♥话♥然后我就跑过来了
because you pick up the phone and I comes running.
我是指 那就是我 罗斯...后备的?
I mean, is that what I am, Rose, standby?
我在想我是不是要坐着等你一辈子?
Am I just supposed to sit here for the rest of my life waiting for you?
因为我会! 对不起
- Because I will. - I'm sorry.
我向你保证自我们最后 一次见面后我会改的 博士
I promise you I've changed since we last met, Doctor.
只在今天有一个女孩
There was this girl, just today.
一个年轻女郎
Young thing.
她太接近某些危险了
And something of a danger. She was getting too close.
我感觉血液澎湃 就如家族的人教我的
I felt the blood lust rising, just as the family taught me.
我要不假思索地杀了她
I was going to kill her without a thought.
然而...
And then...
我停下来了
I stopped.
她现在在某个地方生活着
She's alive somewhere, right now.
在这个城市逛着 因为我会改的
She's walking round this city because I can change.
我改过了
I did change.
我知道我不能证明那 我相信你
- I know I can't prove it. - I believe you.
那么你知道我能够更好的
Then you know I'm capable of better.
那不能代表什么
It doesn't mean anything.
我没有伤害她的生命
I spared her life.
你放过一个 但也不能改变什么
You let one of them go. But that's nothing new.
经常地一个弱小受害人躲过一劫
Every now and then a little victim's spared.
仅仅因为她笑了 因为他有雀斑
Because she smiled. Because he's got freckles.
因为他们求饶
Because they begged.
那是你怎么孤独过日
And that's how you live with yourself.
那是你怎样涂炭生灵
That's how you slaughter millions.
因为偶然 一时兴致 如果风是来自右方...
Because once in a while, on a whim, if the wind's in the right direction...
你就会变得和善
you happen to be kind.
只有杀手才知道
Only a killer would know that.
是这样吗?
Is that right?
从我看到的来说
From what I've seen,
你这滑稽的小丑 醒来后生命就毁于一旦完全出于偶然
your funny little happy-go-lucky life leaves devastation in its wake.
总是不停前进 因为你不敢回头
Always moving on because you dare not go back.
玩弄如此多的生命 你也许和上帝一样
Playing with so many people's lives, you might as well be a god.
你对了 博士
And you're right, Doctor.
你绝对是对的
You're absolutely right.
有时...你放过一个
Sometimes, you let one go.
放我走
Let me go.
我不是要求你离开他 因为我知道那是不公平的
I'm not asking you to leave him because I know that's not fair.
但我需要一些东西 一些承诺
But I just need something, yeah, some sort of promise
当你回来了 你会来找我
that when you do come back, you're coming back for me.
(隆隆声)
(RUMBLING)
是雷声吗? 那有什么问题?
- Is that thunder? - Does it matter?
那不是雷声
That's not thunder.
在斯林汀家族里 我们没有选择的余地
In the family Slitheen, we had no choice.
13岁的时候我就被带出去杀了第一个人
I was made to carry out my first kill at 13.
如果我拒绝 我父亲就会喂我吃有毒的食物!
If I'd refused, my father would have fed me to the Venom Grubs.
如果我是个杀手 那是因为我天生就得去猎杀 那是我所知道的!
If I'm a killer, it's because I was born to kill. It's all I know.
(隆隆声)
(RUMBLING)
博士?你有在听我说话吗?
Doctor, are you even listening to me?
你听到吗?我在求饶
- Can you hear that? - I'm begging for my life.
不,听、 嘘
No, listen, shush.
(人们尖叫)
(PEOPLE SCREAMING)
啊 继续 跑!
Go on, then, run.
又是他 是吧?!是博士! 总是只有博士!
It's him again, isn't it? It's the Doctor. It's always the Doctor.
就只会跑去博士那里 永远都没有我!
It's always gonna be the Doctor. It's never me!
我的手铐!
The handcuffs!
不要想着逃跑 噢 我会和你一起逃难!
- Don't think you're running away. - I'm sticking with you.
发生什么鬼事情啦?
Some date this turned out to be!
是那裂口 裂口打开了
It's the rift. The rift's opening.
你究竟在干什么? 这东西疯了!
DOCTOR: What the hell are you doing? JACK: It just went crazy!
是裂口!时空变得凌乱不堪
It's the rift. Time and space are ripping apart.
整个城市都会被毁灭掉了!
The whole city's going to disappear.
(崩溃声)
(CRASHING)
是推进器!
R's the extrapolator.
我已经断开连接 但那仍然和发动机连在一起
I've disconnected it, but it's still feeding off the engine.
它在利用他迪斯! 我阻止不了它了
It's using the Tardis, I can't stop it.
不用担心加的夫 它要把整个行星都撕裂开
Never mind Cardiff, it's gonna rip open the planet!
那是什么?发生什么事了?
What is it? What's happening?
噢 别小看我!
Just little me.
一有什么不对劲我保证她就完蛋了
One wrong move and she snaps like a promise.
我知道
I might have known.
你整个晚上都要低声求命 可怜的家伙
I've had you bleating all night, poor baby.
马上关掉它 你!
Now, shut it.
飞行仔!
You, fly boy.
把推进器放到我脚下!
Put the extrapolator at my feet.
谢谢
Thank you.
正如我的计划
Just as I planned.
我认为你要使核电站爆♥炸♥
I thought you needed to blow up the nuclear power station.
如果没有呢 如果我被...逮捕
Failing that, if I were to be arrested,
那么谁有能力一直跟踪我
then anyone capable of tracking me down
就要根据他们 有的技术水准了
would have considerable technology of their own.
因此... 他们会被推进器迷惑住
Therefore, they would be captivated by the extrapolator.
特别象你那种不祥的预感 博士
Especially a magpie-mind like yours, Doctor.
因此推进器会进行计划B...
So, the extrapolator was programmed to go to Plan B.
用雷达自动跟踪最接近的其他能量来源
To lock on to the nearest alien power source
然后打开裂口
and open the rift.
它找到了这个能量来源...
And what a power source it found.
我要按时间表回去了...
I'm back on schedule.
感谢你的帮助
Thanks to you.
裂口会剧烈震动了你会毁灭这个星球
The rift's gonna convulse, you'll destroy the whole planet.
你也 有了它!
And you with it.
当我骑上这块板冲上地狱的浪头时
While I ride this board over the crest of the inferno,
就能一路直达自♥由♥王国!
all the way to freedom.
退后 孩子们!
Stand back, boys.
要冲浪啦!
Surf's up.
当然 裂口打开意味着你会把这船给毁灭掉
Of course, opening the rift means you'll pull this ship apart.
那么求我吧!
So sue me.
它不是什么古老能量来源
It's not just any old power source.
它是他迪斯时空机 我的他迪斯
It's the Tardis, my Tardis.
宇宙中最棒的飞船
The best ship in the universe.
它会制♥造♥出美妙的片段
It'll make wonderful scrap.
那是什么光?! 他迪斯的心
- What's that light? - The heart of the Tardis.
这船是有生命的
This ship's alive.
你打开了它的灵魂
You've opened its soul.
它是... 这么辉煌...
It's...so bright.
看着它 玛格里特
Look at it, Margaret.
多美好...
Beautiful.
往里看 波伦﹒菲尔﹒佛区
Look inside, Blon Fel Fotch.
看着这光
Look at the light.
谢谢
Thank you.
不要看! 待在那里 闭上眼睛!
Don't look, stay there, close your eyes!
杰克 把所以都往下拉! 关闭
Now, Jack, come on, shut it all down. Shut down.
罗斯 那边的仪表板 把所以开关都转到右边!
Rose, that panel over there, turn all switches to the right.
做得好 谢谢各位
DOCTOR: Nicely done. Thank you, all.
玛格里特怎么了?
ROSE: What happened to Margaret?
一定是被烧死了 她被处死了
JACK: Must've got burned up. Carried out her own death sentence.
不 我认为她没有死了
No, I don't think she's dead.
那她去哪了呢?
Then where'd she go?
她看了他迪斯的心脏 我甚至还不知道它的力量有多强
She looked into the heart of the Tardis. Even I don't know how strong that is.
飞船懂心灵感应术 就像我告诉你的,Rose
And the ship's telepathic, like I told you, Rose.
它会深入你的头脑 翻译成外星语
Gets inside your head, translates alien languages.
也许自然能量能翻译所有思想
Maybe the raw energy can translate all sorts of thoughts.
她在这里! 她是一只蛋 ?
- Here she is. - She's an egg?
她回到了童年 她是一只蛋 !
- Regressed to her childhood. - She's an egg?
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表