- 发生什么紧急事故了? - 是紫红光
ROSE: What's the emergency? DOCTOR: It's mauve.
紫红光?
Mauve?
- 普遍认为是有害的颜色 - 红色的是什么了?
Universally recognised colour for danger.
就是人类 每个人代表一个单元 红色的大本营
- What happened to red? - That's just humans.
By everyone else's standards, red's camp.
噢 搞错了! 那些都是紧急警报 都是摆动现象!
Oh, the misunderstandings. All those red alerts, all that dancing.
- 我进入了电脑 但还是被他迪斯钥匙操纵 它要去哪 我们得跟到哪! - 那安全吗? - 绝对
It's got a very basic flight computer I've hacked in, slaved the Tardis.
Wherever it goes, we go.
- And that's safe, is it? - Totally.
好的 相当安全 在那里应该说“相当”
Okay, reasonably. Should have said "reasonably" there.
- 不!它正跳离了时间轨道 远离了我们! - 这究竟是什么东西?
No. No! It’s jumping time tracks, getting away from us.
- 不知道 - 我们为什么要追赶着它? - 那是紫红光且很危险 大约30秒前来自于伦敦中心
- What exactly is this thing? - No idea.
Then why are we chasing it?
It's mauve and dangerous and about 30 seconds from the centre of London.
(DOCTOR WHO THEME MUSIC)
虚无孩童
(WHOOSHING)
你知道在太空漫游多久才会发生撞击地球的事件?
DOCTOR: Know how long you can knock around space
五天?或者是我们刚好没牛奶喝的时候?
without happening to bump into Earth?
ROSE: Five days. Or is that when we're out of milk?
宇宙万物都是从奶牛出来的!
Of all the species in all the universe and it has to come out of a cow.
一定掉在某个地方 很近了
Must've come down somewhere quite close. Within a mile anyway.
在一英里之内 也不会超过一个月
And it can't have been more than a few weeks ago. Maybe a month.
一个月?我们会落后的
A month? We were right behind it.
它越过了时间轨道 我们也一定会出点轨的 你想操纵一下吗?
It was jumping time tracks all over the place. We're bound to be a little bit out.
是的 一点是多少?
DOCTOR: Do you want to drive? ROSE: Yeah.
- 就一点 - 真的只是一点?- 是的
- How much is a little? - A bit.
- Is that exactly a bit? - Ish.
然后有什么计划呢? 打算用外星科技扫描一下?
What's the plan, then?
You going to do a scan for alien tech or something?
罗斯 伦敦中心被撞击得砰的一声 我必须过问
Rose, it hit the middle of London with a very loud bang. I'm going to ask.
约翰﹒史密斯博士 小行星部门
"Dr John Smith, Ministry of Asteroids."
- 这是意识证件 它告诉你... - 你想要什么就告诉我
It's psychic paper, it tells you what...
- Whatever you want it to, I remember. - Sorry.
它不是真的斯波克呀 是吧 我只是问问?
Not very "Spock", is it? just asking.
- 门 音乐 人们 - 你怎么想? - 我认为你会用外星科技扫描一下
Door, music, people. What do you think?
I think you should scan for alien tech.
给一些斯波克我 就一次! 那会要了你的命吗?
Give me some Spock, for once. Would it kill you?
你有没看清穿的是哪件汗衫?
You sure about that T-shirt?
说这个太早了 我要穿出去转转
Too early to say. I'm taking it out for a spin.
妈咪!
CHILD: Mummy.
妈咪!
Mummy.
过来 要是你过来!花不了一分钟
Come on if you're coming. It won't take a minute.
妈-咪!
CHILD: Mummy?
(SUSPENSEFUL INSTRUMENTAL MUSIC)
博士?博士 有个小孩在上面那里!
ROSE: Doctor, there's a kid up there!
(JAZZ MUSIC PLAYING)
For nobody else
# For nobody else
Gave me the thrill
# Gave me the thrill
With all your faults I love you still
# When I uphold silence still
It had to be you
# It had to be you
Wonderful you. . .
# Wonderful you #
- 你在那没事吧? - 妈-咪!
Are you all right up there?
Mummy.
. .It had to be you.
# It had to be you #
打扰!打扰一下 有人听我说话吗?
Excuse me, could I have everybody's attention just for a mo?
就一会 很快的 大家好啊! 恩...
Be very quick. Hello?
也许是个蠢问题 近来天上有没东西掉下来?
Erm...might seem like a stupid question
but has anything fallen from the sky recently?
(ALL LAUGHING)
妈咪!
Mummy.
好的 坚持住 不要动!
Okay, hang on, don't move.
不好意思 我说话很搞笑?
Sorry, have I said something funny?
我要找的就是这东西 前几天从天上掉下来的
It's just there's this thing that I need to find.
Would have fallen from the sky, a couple of days ago.
(SIREN WAILING)
也许在这附近着陆...
Would have landed quite near here.
- 很响的... - 大家快点 下去防空洞
With a very loud...
MAN: Quickly as you can, down to the shelter.
撞击声
...bang.
妈咪?
CHILD: Mummy.
气球!
噢!
Balloon.
噢!
(ROSE SCREAMING)
博士
Doctor!
博士
博士
Doctor!
Doctor!
行 也许不是这件汗衫
Okay. Maybe not this T-shirt.
罗斯?
Rose?
(CAT MEOWS)
你知道吗 有一天...
You know, one day.
就一天 也许
Just one day, maybe, I'm going to meet somebody who gets the whole
也许我会碰到某人他有一样 能使一切都“不再迷茫”的东西
"don't wander off" thing.
900年的电♥话♥亭旅行 这是唯一让我很惊奇的东西!
900 years of phone box travel, it's the only thing left to surprise me.
(TELEPHONE RINGING)
你怎么响了?
How can you be ringing?
什么东西- 铃♥声♥? 这铃♥声♥响了我要干吗呢?
What's that about ringing?
不要接
What am I supposed to do with a ringing phone?
不是找你的
Don't answer it. It's not for you.
- 你怎么知道呢? - 因为我知道
- And how do you know that? -'Cause I do. And I'm telling you.
我告诉你了
不要接
Don't answer it.
如果你知道这么多 告诉我 这怎么响起来了?
Well, if you know so much, tell me this, how can it be ringing?
这不是真电♥话♥ 也没连线 也没...
It's not even a real phone, it's not connected, it's not...
(TELEPHONE CONTINUES RINGING)
喂?
Hello?
博士在接电♥话♥哦
This is the Doctor speaking.
我能帮你什么呢?
- How may I help you? - CHILD: Mummy?
妈咪?
妈咪!
Mummy?
谁呀?
Who is this? Who's speaking?
谁在说话?
- 你是我妈咪吗? - 你是谁呀?
Are you my mummy?
妈咪!
- Who is this? - Mummy.
你怎么打到这里来?这不是真的电♥话♥ 还没接上电♥话♥线呢...
How did you ring it? This isn't a real phone, it's not wired up to...
妈咪?
Mummy?
罗斯?
Rose?
罗斯 你在那里吗?
Rose, are you in there?
(CRASHING)
飞机要来了 你听不到吗?
MRS LLOYD: The planes are coming, can't you hear them? Into the shelter.
进防空洞 不要废话 现在就去!
拜托! 快点 进去 拜托
None of your nonsense, now move it.
Come on. Hurry up, get in there. Come on.
亚瑟?亚瑟 你能快点吗?! 听到警报吗?
Arthur, will you hurry up?
每晚正餐的一半 德国佬就轰炸了! 他们不用吃饭的?
Didn't you hear the siren?
Middle of dinner, every night. Blooming Germans, don't they eat?
- 我听到飞机了 - 你们不吃吗? - 噢 声音放小点 这是空袭!
MRS LLOYD: I can hear the planes.
Don't you eat?
Keep your voice down, will you? It's an air raid.
- 进去!看 战争开始了 - 知道呀!别推我
Get in, look, there's a war on.
I know there's a war on, don't push me.
把灯给关上 大家都进防空洞了
Get those lights out, please. Everyone down to the shelter.
杰克 你到防空洞来吗?
Jack? You going down to the shelter?
除非我擅离职守了
Only I've got to go off on some damn silly guard duty.
- 阻塞气球 呃? - 一定是松掉了 有时是会这样的
Barrage balloon? Must've come loose. Happens now and then.
你们那些皇家空军不会用他们来当射击练习吧?
Don't you RAF boys use them for target practice?
好棒的屁♥股♥!
Excellent bottom.
我说 老大 那里就是时间和地点
I say, old man, there's a time and a place.
注意 恩 是真要走了
Look, you should really be off.
抱歉 老大!我要去会一会女孩
Sorry, old man.
不过你的屁♥股♥也很棒!
I've got to go meet a girl. But you've got an excellent bottom, too.
(BOMBS DROPPING OUTSIDE)
外面有很多孩子?
- Many kids out there? - Yes, miss.
- 是的 大姐... - 啊!还在切着
坐着等
Still carving. Sit and wait.
整个地区都在被袭击
- 看这 我敢说是来自黑市的 - 总而言之很足够!
Got the whole air raid.
- Look. Bet it's off the black market. - That's enough.
哇-啊-哇!
(SCREAMING IN TERROR)
好了 接住你了
- JACK: Okay, I got you. - Who's got me?
谁接着我了?
谁接着我了 知道不 怎么接的?
Who's got me and how?
我在计划着你的降落模式
I'm just programming your descent pattern.
不要动 把你的手和脚都放在光束内
Stay as still as you can and keep your hands and feet inside the light field.
- 降落模式? - 噢 你能把你的电♥话♥关掉吗?
Descent pattern?
And can you switch off your cell phone?
不 我是认真的 它干扰我的机器
No, seriously, it interferes with my instruments.
你知道不会有人相信那个吧?
No one ever believes that.
谢谢 现在好多了
Thank you, that's much better.
噢 是的 那真的把你放下来了! 我吊在半空中 四周都是德国的空袭
Yeah, that's a real load off, that is.
I'm hanging in the sky in the middle of a German air raid
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表