Eva Saint Julienne, last surviving member of the Freedom Fifteen.
恩 自♥由♥无政♥府♥主义者 对吧
谁控制着卫星5号♥
Hmm, self-declared anarchist. Is that right?
Who controls Satellite Five?
(LAUGHING)
那是事实
There's the truth.
自♥由♥基地被第5号♥卫星的的传播监视着
The Freedom Foundation has been monitoring Satellite Five's transmissions.
我们有绝对的证据证明这事是伪造的
We have absolute proof that the facts are being manipulated.
你在对人们说谎
You are lying to the people.
噢 我喜欢这样 再说一遍
Ooh, I love it. Say it again.
整个系统都是腐♥败♥的
This whole system is corrupt.
你在扮演哪个角色
Who do you represent?
我仅仅是个卑微的下属
I'm merely a humble slave.
我在回答编辑首领
I answer to the Editor In Chief.
-他是谁 在哪 -他监视着所有一切
- Who is he, where is he? - He's overseeing everything.
所有一切的每个细节
Literally everything.
如果你不介意 我会向你交代这个 上面
If you don't mind, I'm gonna have to refer this upwards.
#####
(CREATURE GROWLING)
那是什么 你的老板
- What is that? - Your boss.
他是你永远的老板
This has always been your boss.
自你出生的那天起
Since the day you were born.
(FIRING sun)
(SCREAMING)
给我进入
Give me access.
给我
Give me...
我能学会所有东西
I can learn anything.
再来试试 恩 电脑
Let's try, uh, computers.
从21世纪到现在 把历史资料的微处理器给我
From the 21st century to the present day,
give me the history of the microprocessor.
噢 老天
Oh, my God.
他们只给我们20分钟的时间维护 你不能让他休息一下吗
Look, they only give us 20 minutes maintenance. Can't you give it a rest?
但你从没到过其他地层 一层也没下过
But you've never been to another ?oor? Not even one ?oor down?
我第一次来的时候去过第16层 那是体♥检♥室 那是我做头的地方
I went to ?oor 16 when I first arrived.
That's medical, that's when I got my head done. And then I...
然后我 我直接来到这里
I came straight here.
卫星5号♥ 你工作 吃饭 睡觉都在同一层
Satellite Five, you work, eat, and sleep on the same floor, and that's it, that's all.
你不是管♥理♥员♥ 对吧
最后 她还是答对了
You're not management, are you?
不管是什么 不要拉我进去 我什么都不知道
At last! She's clever.
Yeah, well, whatever it is, don't involve me. I don't know anything.
-你没问过吗 -我为什么要问 -你是个记者啊
- Don't you even ask? - Why would I?
为什么所有职工都是人类
You're a journalist!
他们在利用一切
Why's all the crew human?
这上面没有其他外星人 为什么
What's that got to do with anything?
我不知道 没有真正的理由
There's no aliens on board. Why?
-他们并不是禁止 -然而他们在哪
I don't know. No real reason.
- They're not banned or anything. - Then where are they?
外来人都被严加看管 必须看管 连同威胁
I suppose Immigration's tightened up. It's had to, what with all the threats.
什么威胁
What threats'?
我不了解他们所有人 通常是原材料
I don't know, all of them, usual stuff.
这里的价格是空间扭曲的两倍 所以外来人都被赶走了
And the price of space warp doubled, so that kept the visitors away.
哦 查威斯的政♥府♥都是腐♥败♥分子 所以一对堆人不能来 你知道
Oh, and the government on Chavic Five collapsed,
so that lot stopped coming, you see?
那是很多原因
Just lots of little reasons, that's all.
总体来说有一个很惊人的事实 但你没有察觉
Adding up to one, great big fact. And you didn't even notice.
博士 我想如果有什么阴谋 卫星5号♥应该知道的
Doctor, I think, if there was any sort of conspiracy,
-我们看到一切 -我看得更好
Satellite Five would have seen it.
- We see everything. - I can see better.
-这个社会塑造有问题 甚至技术 -那是切入口
This society's the wrong shape, even the technology.
你脑里有扇门
- It's cutting edge! - It's backwards.
-应该在多年前就把他给赶走 -发生什么事了
There's a great big door in your head.
- You should've chucked this out years ago! - So what you think's going on?
这个太空站并不是人们所想的
It's not just this space station, it's the whole attitude.
伟大的 无边的人类帝国 某些东西让她倒♥退♥了
It's the way people think.
The Great and Bountiful Human Empire is stunted. Something's holding it back.
你怎么知道的
And how would you know?
人性了倒♥退♥90年
Trust me.
Humanity's been set back about 90 years.
卫星5号♥在什么时候开始广播
When did Satellite Five start broadcasting?
91年前
91 years ago.
恩 爸妈 保存这条资讯 好吗
Mum, Dad, keep this message, okay?
你做什么都好 千万不要删除这资讯
Whatever you do, don't erase it.
保存他 知道吗
Save it, you got that?
在2019年微处理器就变得多余了
The microprocessor became redundant in the year 2019,
被一个叫SMT-所取代 那是些独♥立♥的微分子抄本
replaced by a system called,
SMT, that's Single Molecule Transcription.
不 不 不 不 不 搞什么鬼
No, no, no, no, no! What are you doing?
回来 回... 你为什么这样啊
Come back, come... Why are you doing that?
什么第16层 什么下去那
What's Floor 16? What's down there?
不好意思 恩
Sorry, um...
这是第16层 恩 你在这干什么
Floor 16, that's, um... What do you cover?
非紧急体♥检♥
Medical non-emergency.
对 走错层 我有技术上的困难 我的荧幕不动了 把我关在外面了
Right, yeah, wrong ?oor. I'm having technical difficulties.
不 那是体♥检♥ 你晶片肯定出了问题
My screen keeps freezing, locking me out.
No, that's medical. There must be something wrong with your chip.
是 是 当然 是
Yes! Yeah, of course, yeah!
我一个也找不到
你找不到荧幕工作也不奇怪
I haven't got one.
你是谁 学生
No wonder you can't get a screen to work.
What are you, a...
是是 我是 恩
Student?
我在研究一个课题
Yes. Yeah, I'm, um...
在火星大学里
I'm on a research project...
From the University of Mars.
-在火星的森林地带 典型 -是的
The Martian boondocks, typical.
好的 你仍然需要晶片
Yep! (LAUGHS)
所以 那意味着 象
Well, you still need chipping.
So, does that mean, like...
-脑部手术室 -那是老式的表达 不过是同样的东西 是的
Brain surgery?
That's an old-fashioned phrase.
噢 好的 不要紧
But it's the same thing, yes.
Oh! Okay, never mind.
但如果我拿了晶片
But if I get a chip,
那是说我能用所以的电脑吗
that means I could use any computer?
绝对
Absolutely.
你要付费
You'll have to pay for it.
他们不再平息
They've stopped subsidising.
噢 是了 不好意思 浪费你的时间了
Oh, right, sorry. Wasting your time.
谢谢
Thanks.
等等
Hold on.
我能用这个吗
Can I use this?
那会做得更好
That'll do nicely.
这里有两种基本类型
It all comes down to two basic types.
第一种类型 头部晶片 插♥进♥头骨背后 一百元
Type one, the head chip,
inserted into the back of the skull, 100 credits.
这是晶片
There's the chip.
很微小 隐型 没有疤痕
Tiny, invisible, no scarring.
第二类型是不满资讯的注入棒
Type two is the full info-spike.
噢 恩 那是一个
Oh, um, that's the...
-东西 -那是一样东西
- Thing. - That's the one.
它值10,000
It does cost 10,000.
噢 是的 我 恩 我给不起钱
Oh, well I, um, I couldn't afford it then.
没关系 不要担心 你有无限额的CREDIT
Not at all. Turns out you've got unlimited credit.
不 但我 啊 我不能做
No, but I... Well, I couldn't have it done.
我指...那会受伤 是吧
I mean, that's gotta hurt, hasn't it?
不痛的 契约保证
Painless. Contractual guarantee.
不 我的 我的同伴在楼上等着 我不能接受
No, my, my mate's waiting upstairs,
只需十分钟
I can't have major surgery. (LAUGHS)
那种钱能买♥♥一个很棒的外科医生
It takes ten minutes.
That sort of money buys a very fast wee-surgeon.
不 但我
No, but I...
我不能 虽然 不
I couldn't though, no.
类型1 你可以接触简单的电脑
Type one, you can interface with a simple computer.
类型2 你成了电脑
Type two, you are the computer.
你可以传送由卫星5号♥传来的任何资讯
You can transmit any piece of information
from the archive of Satellite Five
那个是关于人类历史的全部
which is just about the entire history of the human race.
现在
Now...
你要变成哪种?
Which one's it going to be?
我们好象惹上麻烦了
We're so gonna get in trouble.
你好象不允许碰这主机 我们会被告密的
You're not allowed to touch the mainframe, we'll get told off.
-Rose 叫她紧扣那 -你不能弄坏那个地方 会有人注意到的
Rose, tell her to button it.
You’ll just vandalise the place, someone's gonna notice.
我不明白
我们做了全扫描 那男人在我们找到Suki的时候就在了
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表