菲奇 在潘川非克历法中 胡波后面是哪个月?
- Bread. - Correct.
Fitch, in the Pan Traffic Calendar, which month comes after Hoob?
是...克拉瓦都吗?
- Is it Clavadoe? - No, Pandoffi
- 错 是潘多夫 罗斯 数学题 258减去158等于多少? - 100
Rose, in maths, what is 258 minus 158?
- 正确 罗德里克 - 存款!
-1 00! - Correct.
在单词"dangle"中字母出现过的
- Rodrick. - Ba n k.
Which letter of the alphabet
但单词"gland"没有的字母是?
appears in the word dangle but not in the word gland?
- E - 正确
- E. - Correct.
- 科林 在社会安全中 给钟斯元帅的罚单中的D是什么意思 - 失职
Colleen, in social security, what D is the name of the payment
given to Martian Drones?
正确 波鲁夫 遗迹大钴金字塔 在哪个闻名的古老地球协会中?
- Default. - Correct.
Broff, the Great Cobalt Pyramid
is built on the remains of which famous Old Earth institute?
- 塔趣当 - 不对 是拖趣伍德
- To u ch d own. - No, Torchwood.
阿高拉斯 语言题 哪类型字母的五个成员
Agorax, in language, all five examples of which type of letter
- 都出现在单词“facetious”里了? - 母音
appear in the word facetious?
正确 菲奇 生物题 哪种血球细胞含有铁元素 红血球还是白血球?
- Vowels. - Correct.
Fitch, in biology, which blood cells contain iron, red or white?
呃...
- 白血球 - 错 是红血球
- White. - No, red.
罗斯 在立体电视剧系列《木星奇缘》中 格雷斯尼克嫁给了谁?
Rose, in the holovid series, Jupiter Rising,
the Grexnik is married to whom?
我怎么知道?
How should I know?
为什么她在笑了?
Why is she laughing?
罗爵克 数学题...
噢 老天 我看她知道了
Oh, my God, I think she knows.
我那个游戏有个不知道是从哪来的同屋主
And I've got a housemate who appeared out of nowhere. I told you.
告诉你 这游戏就象自己会自动运转的
- 这是海盗装 - 有那么一点点象海盗 不过还加入了施瓦辛格总统的元素
It's like the game's running itself.
It's the Buccaneer look.
Little dash of pirate and just a tweak of President Schwarzenegger.
这汗衫我觉得不怎样 不如加点颜色上去?
Not sure about the vest. What about a little bit of colour to lift it?
绝对不行 不能穿有其他颜色的黑衣服
Absolutely not, never wear black with colour.
现在 我们来讨论一下夹克
It makes the colour look cheap and the black look boring.
我比较喜欢第一件
Now, let's talk jackets.
不行 这太象地狱天使了 我觉得短的比较好看
- I kind of like the first one. - No, that's a bit too much Hell's Angel.
看 到腰的长度 看起来很苗条 卖♥♥弄一下臀部
I think I like the shorter one. Look!
Waist-length, nice and slimming, shows off the bum.
- 很适合我 - 一旦我们选好衣着 我们就来看看脸部
Works for me.
Once we've got an outfit, we can look at the face.
没考虑过整容手术吗?
Ever thought about cosmetic surgery?
我考虑过了 眼角拉高一点 下巴线收紧一些 你认为呢?
I've considered it, yeah. A little lift around the eyes,
tighten up the jaw line, what do you think?
噢 我们大刀阔斧一点吧!
Let's have a bit more ambition.
我们来一下...切割
Let's do something cutting edge.
那么 罗斯 你究竟在干什么?
So, Rose, what do you actually do?
我经常去旅游 是个...旅行者 我想就是这样
I just travel about a bit. Bit of a tourist, I suppose.
- 换句话说是失业了? - 不是的
Another way of saying unemployed?
- 你有工作吗? - 啊 不算有吧 没有 - 但...
?ay 'NM e yo u got a job?
Well, not really, no...
你没有工作 但你却有足够的钱去买♥♥染发剂 为什么是菲奇?
Then you are unemployed.
Yet you've still got enough money to buy peroxide. Why Fitch?
- 我认为她有点问题 就这样了 - 那你知道就这么多而已
Er...I think she got a few of the questions wrong, that's all.
And you'd know all about that.
啊 是的 但我不能给自己投票 所以只能投菲奇了
Well, yeah, but I can't vote for myself, so it had to be Fitch.
对不起 那是个游戏 这是游戏规则
Sorry, that's the game, that's how it works. I had to vote for someone.
我不得不去投别人一票
让我再来一次 那些灯光和一切东西 让我无法思考
Let me try again. It was the lights and everything, I couldn't think...
事实上 波鲁夫错了三道题应该是这环节 的最弱一环 但这是投票结果
In fact, with three answers wrong, Broff was the Weakest Link in that round.
对不起 求你了...
But it's votes that count!
I'm sorry, please. Oh, God, help me.
噢 上帝 救我!
菲奇 你是最弱一环 再见
Fitch, you are the Weakest Link. Goodbye.
现在我们要去一下广♥告♥ 三分钟后回来!
And we've gone to the adverts. Back in three minutes.
那是什么?刚发生什么事了?
What's that? What just happened?
她是最弱一环 她被分解了
She was the Weakest Link, she gets disintegrated.
被分解成原子了
Blasted into atoms.
我投了她的票!
But I voted for her.
噢 老天 这好变♥态♥!
Oh, my God, this is sick.
- 你们这些人 你们都是变♥态♥的!我不玩了! - 我不玩了!
All of you, you're just sick. I'm not playing...
我...我玩不下去了!
I'm not playing! I can't do it.
噢 求你们 放我出去!
Please, somebody let me out of here.
你是最弱一环
You are the Weakest Link.
再见
Goodbye.
不要企图逃跑
Don't try to escape.
要不玩...要不死
It's play or die.
博士 他们说所有同屋主都要在沙发上聚集 你也要来
Doctor, they said all housemates must gather on the sofa, you've got to.
我在忙着逃出去 不去了
I'm busy getting out, thanks.
但如果你不遵循的话 那么所有的同屋主都要受到惩罚
But if you don't obey, then all the housemates get punished.
啊 也许我会出局
Well, maybe I'll be voted out, then.
你多蠢呀?你只是参与而已 你还不够资格
How stupid are you? You've only just joined, you're not eligible.
不要耍聪明了 否则我们会受重罚
And don't try anything clever or we all get it in the neck.
老大哥之家 我是戴维娜-左德
Big Brother house, this is Davinadroid.
克罗斯比 林达和斯措德 你们被提名进行淘汰赛
Crosbie, Lynda and Strood,
you have all been nominated for eviction. And the eighth person to be evicted
老大哥之家第八个被淘汰的人是...
from the Big Brother house is...
- 克罗斯比! - 噢 抱歉 抱歉 抱歉!
- Crosbie!! - I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
应该是我的 真不公平 噢 克罗斯比...
It should've been me, that's not fair, Crosbie.
克罗斯比 你有10秒钟道别 然后我们要对你进行淘汰了
Crosbie, you have 10 seconds to make your farewells
and then we're going to get you!
- 我不会忘记你的! - 偷了你的肥皂真抱歉
LYNDA: I won't forget you.
我不介意 真的!
- I'm sorry I stole your soap. - I don't mind, honestly.
谢谢请我吃东西 你的厨艺很了不起 祝福你
And thanks for the food, you're a smashing cook. Bless you.
克罗斯比 请离开老大哥之家
Crosbie, please leave the Big Brother house.
拜了 拜 林达
Bye, then. Bye, Lynda.
拜...
Bye.
真不敢相信 可怜的克罗斯比
I don't believe it. Crosbie.
这是不过是个游戏秀!她会到外面赚大钱的
It's only a game show. She'll make a fortune on the outside.
出♥售♥她的故事 发行唱片 她会笑得闭不了嘴的
Sell her story, release a record, fitness video, all of that. She'll be laughing.
- 你说什么呢?在外面? - 我们走
- What do you mean, on the outside? - Here we go.
(BIG BROTHER THEME MUSIC)
- 啊 他们在等什么?为什么他们还不让她走? - 不要说了 这并不好玩!
What are they waiting for? Why don't they just let her go?
Stop it, it's not funny.
淘汰倒数 5.. 4.. 3.. 2.. 1!
Eviction in 5, 4...
3, 2, 1.
那是什么?
What was that?
分解光束
Disintegrator beam.
她被淘汰了
She's been evicted.
被夺生命了
From life.
没有人编辑那传送波 没有人挑选新的竞争者
No one programmed the transmat, no one selected new contestants.
- 这和那些故事很相象 - 噢 别又开始那样的事
It is exactly like those stories.
我认为你要取消会议
Don't start that again. I think you need to take a session off.
- 我会的 如果你会和我一起行动 - 且不要再开始那样的事了
I would, if you'd take it with me.
And don't start that again either.
尽管谣言数十年前又开始了 说有些东西躲在这里
But the rumours go back decades.
Saying that something's been hidden up here.
躲过传送器的视线
Underneath the transmissions.
但管♥理♥员♥会知道的
But the Controller would know. She watches everything.
她监视着一切
也许她刚好看不到
Maybe she just can't see it. You've got to allow for human error.
- 你应该要体谅一下人类的错误 - 啊 那是你的问题了
Well, that's your problem, then.
我不认为这么多年来她还是个人类
I don't think she's been human for years.
18..19..20..21..22..23.. 传送
18,19, 20.
你们傻了?
Transmit.
你们就这么乖乖走进分解机那里? 在电视上露个面对你们真的那么重要吗?
Are you insane? You just step right into the disintegrator?
Is it that important getting your face on the telly? Is it worth dying for?
- 值得为此而死吗?! - 我们没有选择的余地!
- You're talking like we've got a choice! - I thought you had to apply.
- 但我认为你要去申辩一下 - 不要那么傻 过去几百年他们都是这样进行的
Don't be so stupid. That's how they played it centuries back.
无论你喜欢不喜欢你都会被人选上
You get chosen whether you like it or not.
地球上每个人都有可能是竞争者 传送光任意就选上你了
Everyone on Earth is a potential contestant,
the transmat beam picks you out at random.
永不停止地 同时间就有60个老大哥之家在运行着
And it's nonstop. There are 60 Big Brother houses all running at once.
- 多少 60个? - 他们必须减少人数 事情并是不这样的
- How many? 60? - They've had to cut back, it's not what it was.
那是藏尸所!
It's a charnel house. What about the winners? What do they get?
- 那胜者会怎样?他们会得到什么 - 他们继续活着 - 就是这样?! - 是啊 那还不够吗?
- They get to live. - Is that it?
Well, isn't that enough?
罗斯在那边 她被传送光逮住了 她是个竞争者
Rose is out there. She got caught in the transmat, she's a contestant.
安排我出去
Time I got out.
另一个竞争者 有个“I”的琳达 她是怎样被强制淘汰掉了?
That other contestant, Linda with an she was forcibly evicted for what?
- 破坏设施 - 什么 象这样?
- Damage to property. - What, like this?
不 我不想穿这 这太...保守 太高雅 且你也无法保持干净
No, I'm just not getting this.
It's just too safe. Too decent. And you'd never keep it clean.
步骤二准备等待中
Stage two ready and waiting.
来吧 靓女
Bring it on, girls.
这次轮到换头了!
And now it's time for the face-off!
那是说我可以和别人竞争一翻?
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表