He does half an hour on life-forms he's cleverer than.
他们就是这些孩子 在废墟附近风餐露宿
There are these children. Living rough round the bomb sites.
- 他们在空袭期间出来找食物 - 妈咪 求你了?
They come out during air raids, looking for food.
- 假设一下当时他们正在那里 这东西 也不管是什么了 着陆了 - 那是艘医药太空船 是没有伤害的!
Mummy, please.
Suppose they were there when this thing, whatever it was, landed.
- 你还坚持说无害的 估计他们之中的 某个受到感染 然后变种 - 怎样变种?
- It was a med-ship, it was harmless. - You keep saying. Harmless.
- Suppose one was affected. Altered. - Altered how?
- “我在这里!” - 那是令人害怕的
I'm here!
非常令人害怕 这强大的力量...
It's afraid, terribly afraid and powerful.
他现在还没意识到 但他会的
It doesn't know it yet. But it will do.
他得到了神的力量然后 我把他送回到他的房♥间里!
(FAINT WHIRRING)
It's got the power of a god and I just sent it to its room.
- 博士... - 我在这里!
(WHIRRING)
- 看不到我吗? - 是什么声音?
Doctor.
I'm here! Can't you see me?
What's that noise?
录音带的最后 30秒钟之前就播完了
End of the tape. It ran out about 30 seconds ago.
我把他送到那房♥间
I'm here now! Can't you see me?
这就是他的房♥间!
I sent it to its room. This is its room.
你是我的妈咪吗?
Are you my mummy?
- 妈咪? - 博士?
Mummy?
好的 听从我的信♥号♥♥
Doctor?
Okay, on my signal make for the door.
- 去门那里... - 妈咪? -马上!
妈咪?
Mummy? 'NOW!
Mummy?
走 马上 不要掉了香蕉!
- Go, now, don't drop the banana! - Why not?
- 为什么不能? - 那是钾元素的重要来源!
Good source of potassium.
那给我!
Give me that.
妈咪?
Mummy? I want my mummy.
- 数码修复 - 修复地不错
Digital rewind. Nice switch.
这是来自维棱咖德小树林 看来这挺不错
It's from the groves of Villengard, thought it was appropriate.
- 在维棱咖德中心真的有个香蕉小树林? 是你种的吗?- 香蕉不错
There's really a banana grove in Villengard? And you did that?
博士!
Bananas are good.
快走!
- Doctor! - Come on!
妈咪!
ALL: Mum my! Mu m my!
他把我们困在这里直到抓到我们! - 他在控制他们? - 他就是他们
It's keeping us here till it can get at us.
他是医院里的每一个生物
- It's controlling them? - It is them.
好了 这把和声波爆破器 声波火炮还有 三重折叠声波瓦解器操作方式差不多
It's every living thing in this hospital.
Okay. This can function as a sonic blaster,
a sonic cannon and it's a triple-enfolded sonic disruptor.
- 博士 你有什么? - 我也有一个声波 恩... 不用担心
- Doc, what you got? - I've got a sonic... Never mind.
- 什么? - 那是声波... 好的 我们还是说别的吧
- What? - It's sonic, okay? Let's leave it at that.
- 瓦解器 火炮 是什么? - 是声波...绝对是声波工具 我被声波掉了!
Disruptor? Cannon? What?
It's sonic, totally sonic. I am sonic-ed up.
- 一把声波什么? - 螺丝起子!
- A sonic what? - Screwdriver!
下去!
Going down.
- 博士 你还好吧? - 可以预先警告一下吧
Doctor, are you okay?
噢 谢天谢地!
- Could've used a warning. - The gratitude.
谁有把声波螺丝起子?
- Who has a sonic screwdriver? - I do.
- 我有! - 灯在哪?
Lights?
- 谁会看着这把螺丝起子想 “ -呼 这是也算 是声波工具?”- 你从没有在船上待过
Who looks at a screwdriver and thinks, "Ooh, this could be more sonic?"
这里应该有灯的开关
- You've never been bored? - There's got to be a light switch.
从没有过这么长的夜? 从没有过要建造这么多密室?
Never had a long night? Never had a lot of cabinets to put up?
妈咪!
- Mummy. - Mummy.
- 门! - 妈咪?妈咪?妈咪?
Door.
- 真够呛! - 妈咪?
- Damn it! - Mummy?
- 这是特殊构造 他们吸收了电池能量 - 电池能量?!
It's the special features, they really drain the battery.
The battery?
真让人无法相信!
It's so lame.
我打算派人去拿另外一把 但某人却非得把工厂给炸了
I was going to send for another one but somebody's got to blow up the factory.
我知道 见到他的第一天 他就把我的 工作给吹掉了这是他的沟通方式
I know. First day I met him, he blew my job up.
- 好了 那门应该能挡住一会 - 那门?墙都挡不住他呀!
That's practically how he communicates.
Okay, that door should hold it for a bit.
- The door? The wall didn't stop it. - It's got to find us first!
他先要找我们的!拜托 有用的东西!有用的东西!
Come on, we're not done yet. Assets.
好呀 我有一只香蕉 并且在紧急关头你就举起架子
I've got a banana and, in a pinch, you could put up some shelves.
- 窗?- 有栏杆围着 防止掉下去 7层高的 - 没有其他出口了
- Window? - Barred. Sheer drop. Seven storeys.
啊 财产的讨论会马上就结束了 是吧?
And no other exits.
The assets conversation went in a ?ash, didn't it?
- 你当时是在哪碰上这家伙的? - 博士!
- Where'd you pick this one up, then? - Doctor.
她吊在阻塞气球上 我有架隐型太空船... 我不会放弃这种机会
She was hanging from a barrage balloon, I had an invisible spaceship.
好了!一... 我们要从这里出去
I never stood a chance.
Okay. One, we've got to get out of here.
二...我们不能从这里出去 我丢了什么没?
Two, we can't get out of here. Have I missed anything?
是的
Yeah. Jack just disappeared.
杰克消失了
多考虑一下 你们在这里做什么? 每晚要呆在不同的房♥子 我告诉过你们了!
I thought as much. What are all of you doing here?
Different house every night I told you.
- 我们以为你死了或者逃跑了 - 我没这样想 我知道你会回到我们这里来的
We thought you were dead. Or you'd run off.
I didn't. I knew you'd come back for us.
在垃圾堆里找到那件旧东西
Found that old thing in the junk.
- 他现在好象能写字了 - 我在给爸爸写信
- Thinks he's can write now. - Writing a letter to me dad.
你还不知道你♥爸♥爸在哪呢
You don't even know where your dad is. How you gonna send it?
- 你打算要寄出去吗? - 我不知道 装进信封里封住
- 你不会读又不会写 - 我不需要呀 我有部机器!
- I don't know, stick it in an envelope. - You can't even read or write.
你能不要制♥造♥噪音吗?!
I don't need to, I've got a machine.
Will you stop making that noise?
对不起 吉姆
I'm sorry, Jim.
你继续吧 如果你想就给爸爸写信吧
On you go, you write a letter to your dad if you want to.
我知道我们还要去别的地方 但我们需要你 知道吗 想一想就明白了
I know we should have went somewhere else
but we need you, see, for the thinking.
如果我不在会怎样?
What if I wasn't here?
如果有个晚上我没有回来了?
What if one night I didn't come back for you?
战争在进行着 人们都逃难去了
There's a war on, people go out.
他们不一定总能回来的 如果这样 到时你们会怎样做?
They don't always come back. It happens.
What would you do then?
这些是剪钳
They're wire cutters.
我要你去想想这事 这里需要人来照顾这些小家伙
I need you to think about that.
- 为什么?你要去哪了? - 被炸废墟那里
- Someone's got to look after this lot. - Why? Are you going somewhere?
火车站那一个废墟
The bomb site. The one at the railway station.
- 为什么? - 那个孩子
- Why? - The child.
就是在那里被害的 那就是一切事情的开始 我要去查找原因
That's where he was killed.
That's where it all started. And I'm gonna find out how.
- 他会抓住你的 然后他就会回来袭击我们 他永远都来袭击我们!- 不是的
- He'll get you. - And then he'll come for us.
- He always comes for us. - No, Ernie, he doesn't.
恩尼 他不会的
他只会跟着我
He always comes after me.
我有些事没告诉你们
There are things I haven't told you. Things I can't tell you.
一些不能告诉你们知道的事情
你们只要和我在一起
As long as you're with me, you're in danger.
你们就会有危险 甚至是现在
- 你们有危险是因为我 - 你让我们远离危险
Even right now. Sitting here. You're in danger because of me.
You're the one that keeps us safe.
你是这样认为 恩尼?
You think so, Ernie? Then answer this.
一会再回答吧
吉姆坐在你旁边...
Jim is sitting there right next to you.
那么谁在打字?
So who's typing?
- 他来了? - 恩尼 只要你们和我在一起...
Is he coming?
Ernie, as long as you're with me, he's always coming.
他总会跟着来的
这有许多未熟的 慢慢吃!
Plenty of greens. And chew your food.
好了 他现在不知去向了
Okay, so he's vanished into thin air.
- 为什么帅哥总要做这样的事呢? - 我在努力不被人凌♥辱♥
Why is it always the great-looking ones who do that?
- I'm making an effort not to be insulted. - I mean, men.
我明白了...男人
好了 谢谢 确实有帮助
Okay, thanks, that really helped.
罗斯?博士? 听到我说话吗?
Rose? Doctor? Can you hear me?
我回到飞船来了...在用紧急心灵传输
(STATIC)
Back on my ship.
对不起 不能带上你们 我的分子结构是保安系统的键码
Used the emergency teleport. Sorry I couldn't take you.
It's security-keyed to my molecular structure.
- 我在设法解除 - 你是怎么跟我们说话的?
I'm working on it, hang in there.
Om-Com - 只要有喇叭我就能呼叫任何人
How are you speaking to us?
Om-Com. I can call anything with a speaker grill.
- 目前是一致的! - 什么一致? - 那小孩也能用Om-Com - 他能?
- Now there's a coincidence. - What is?
- The child can Om-Com, too. - He can?
只要有喇叭架子就能了
Anything with a speaker grill. Even the Tardis phone.
- 甚至连他迪斯电♥话♥也能 - 什么 你是说那孩子也能给我们打电♥话♥?
What, you mean the child can phone us?
我能听到你说话 我来找你咯 我要来找你咯!
And I can hear you. Coming to find you.
Coming to find you.
博士 你听到吗?
- Doctor, can you hear that? - Loud and clear.
- 又大声又清楚 - 我在尝试封闭这信♥号♥♥ 至少我还能这样做
I'll try to block out the signal. Least I can do.
我来找你了 妈咪
Coming to find you, Mummy.
记得这吗 罗斯?
Remember this one, Rose?
(MOONLIGHT SERENADE PLAYING)
我们的歌♥
Our song.
你在干什么?
What you doing?
我在试着与混凝土建立共振模式 使栏杠松开
Trying to set up a resonation pattern in the concrete, loosen the bars.
- 你不认为他会回来吗? - 我不能拿我的生命做赌注
- Do you think he's coming back? - Wouldn't bet my life.
- 为什么你不信任他? - 你为什么要信任他?
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表