- 我们为什么要追赶着它? - 那是紫红光且很危险 大约30秒前发自伦敦中心
And why are we chasing it?
It's mauve and dangerous, and about 30 seconds from the centre of London.
打扰一下 我要找的就是这东西 从天上掉下来的...
Excuse me, there's this thing that I need to find.
南西 我要找的东西 你知道我讲的是什么 是吧?
Would've fallen from the sky.
Nancy, the thing I'm looking for, you know what I'm talking about, don't you?
啊-啊-啊!
- 接住你了 我很好 - 你好 - 你好
(ROSE SCREAMING)
I've got you, you're fine.
我是杰克﹒哈克尼斯 我听说过你的一切了
- Hello. - Hello.
Jack Harkness, I've been hearing all about you on the way over.
现在是1941年 伦敦闪电战的高度 还有些别的也落到伦敦上
It's 1941, the height of the London Blitz, and something else has fallen on London.
他说那是艘军舰 他偷的 然后停靠在外面某个地方
He said it was a warship, he stole it.
- 那地方会有炸♥弹♥爆♥炸♥的 除非我们和他做买♥♥卖♥♥ - 这是个骗局
Parked it somewhere, somewhere a bomb's going to fall on it,
unless we make him an offer.
我在骗你 那就是我 我是个骗子
It's a con. I was conning you. That's what I am. I'm a con man.
有某些东西跟着你和其他孩子们
Mummy.
妈咪 妈咪
There's something chasing you and the other kids.
Mummy. Mummy!
千万别给他碰到你
You mustn't let him touch you.
- 如果碰到我了会怎样? - 那你会变成他那个样子
- What happens if he touches me? - He makes you like him.
右边 大家出去 穿过后院 在棚栏的下方 现在 快去 走!
Right, everybody out, across the back garden, under the fence. Now, go, move!
你在哪都能找到他们 每个床位 每个病房♥ 许许多多
You'll find them everywhere, in every bed in every ward.
他们都有同样的伤势 手背上都有疤痕
Hundreds of them.
They've all got the same injuries, scarring on the back of the hand,
而防毒面具好象和肉体连在一起 他们的死因是什么?
and the gas mask seems to be fused to the flesh.
他们并没有死!
- What was the cause of death? - They're not dead.
- 你是我的妈咪吗? - 我是南西!
Are you my mummy?
It's me Nancy!
- 不要给他们碰着你了 - 给他们碰到了会怎样?
- Don't let them touch you. - What happens if they touch us?
就会变成你眼前的东西!
You're looking at it.
妈咪!
ALL: Mummy. Mummy...
回到房♥间去!
Go to your room.
回到房♥间去!
Go to your room.
我是认真的 我 对你 非常 非常生气 我非常 非常恼怒
I mean it, I'm very, very angry with you.
I'm very, very cross.
回...到...房♥间...去!
Go to your room!
我很高兴这奏效了
I'm really glad that worked.
那些险成为了惊人的遗言了
Those would have been terrible last words.
(DOCTOR WHO THEME MUSIC)
博士起舞
杰米...
Jamie.
怎么他们都戴着防毒面具?
他们并没戴着
- Why are they all wearing gas masks? - They're not.
那面具其实是他们身体一部分
Those masks are flesh and bone.
- 你怎么编造这个骗局的? - 够简单的 真的
- How was your con supposed to work? - Simple enough, really.
找些无害的太空垃圾 然后引诱那些最近的时间特工
Find some harmless piece of space junk,
留下痕迹让他们回到地球 让他相信那是很珍贵 然后出个好价
let the nearest Time Agent track it back to Earth,
当他给了50%的定金 噢 德国的一个炸♥弹♥掉下来 把那彻底摧毁
convince him it's valuable and name a price.
When he's put 50% upfront...oops!
German bomb falls on it, destroys it forever.
他永远不会看到他买♥♥的是什么 永远也不知道自己有什么
He never gets to see what he's paid for, never knows he's been had.
我用他的钱请他喝东西 然后 一起讨论那倒楣的事
I buy him a drink with his own money and we discuss dumb luck.
太完美的 自动毁丝灭迹的骗局
- The perfect self-cleaning con. - Yeah. Perfect.
- 是的 太完美了 - 伦敦闪电战本身就是部清洗罪案工具
庞培是个很漂亮的地方 如果你想度假的话
The London Blitz is great for self-cleaners.
Pompeii's nice if you want to make a vacation of it, though.
然而你最好要为火山节调好警报
But you've got to set your alarm for Volcano Day.
(JACK LAUGHING)
你表现出一副很不赞同的样子
- Getting a hint of disapproval. - Take a look around the room.
看看这个房♥间吧 这就是你的那块无害的太空垃圾做的好事
This is what your piece of harmless space junk did.
那是个废掉的医学♥运♥输机 是空的
It was a burnt-out medical transporter, it was empty.
罗斯!
- 我们要出去吗? - 我们到楼上去
Rose.
- Are we getting out of here? - We're going upstairs.
我编辑好自动导航 所以根本不可能在生物上着陆的 我没去伤害任何一个人!
I programmed the flight computer so it wouldn't land on anything living.
我不知道发生什么事了 我也无能为力呀
I harmed no one!
I don't know what's happening here but I had nothing to do with it.
我会告诉你发生什么事的 你忘记调闹钟了
I'll tell you what's happening.
- 今天是火山节! - 怎么回事了?
You forgot to set your alarm clock. It's Volcano Day.
警报解除了
(SIREN WAILING)
- What's that? - The all clear.
希望是这样
I wish.
啊!
(NANCY EXCLAIMS)
我还以为你是杰米
I thought you were Jamie.
- 妈 爸! - 你这不要脸的东西!
- Dad! Dad! - Ruddy kids!
放开我! 松开你的手!
- Get off of me! - Give us a hand.
哟 你 进去 进去! 让她在那里!
- Get your hands off me now! - You! Get in!
Get her in there. She's nicked!
- 斯波克先生?- 博士 - 你有个爆破工具吧?
- Mr Spock? - Doctor.
Have you got a blaster?
是呀
Sure.
那晚你的太空垃圾登陆了 有人受伤了
The night your space junk landed, someone was hurt.
- 他们就在这里发生了 - 什么事呢?- 我们一起找原因吧 打开它
- This is where they were taken. - What happened?
Let's find out. Get it open.
- 你的声波螺丝起子出问题了? - 没有
- What's up with your sonic screwdriver? - Nothing.
声波爆破工具 51世纪的东西
Sonic blaster, 51st century. Weapon factories of Villengard.
- 是维棱咖德的兵工厂 - 你去过兵工厂? - 曾经去过
- You've been to the factories? -Once.
- 那些已经不在了 主要反应堆出了问题 反应堆都蒸发了 - 如我说的 都过去了
They're gone now, destroyed. Main reactor went critical, vaporised the lot.
那里现在是个香蕉树林
Like I said. Once.
There's a banana grove there now. I like bananas. Bananas are good.
我喜欢香蕉 香蕉不错
爆开的式样很不错
- Nice blast pattern. - Digital.
- 数码爆破 - 方型手♥枪♥ - 是的
我喜欢
- Squareness gun? I like it. - Yeah.
- 你怎么看? - 某些东西从这里出去了
- What do you think? - Something got out of here.
是的 然后呢?
Yeah. And?
某些强大力量
Something powerful. Angry.
怒气
强大力量并且充满怒气
Powerful and angry.
一个孩子?
A child?
我推测这能解释“妈咪”?
- I suppose this explains "mummy". - How could a child do this?
一个孩子怎么能做到这样?
- 你知道你在哪吗? - 你是我的妈咪吗?
- Do you know where you are? -Are you my mummy?
你意识到你周围的是什么吗?
Are you aware of what's around you?
看到没...?
Can you...see?
你是我的妈咪吗?
Are you my mummy?
你要什么? 你知道什么...?
- What do you want? Do you know... -I want my mummy!
我要妈咪!
你是我的妈咪吗? 我要妈咪!
Are you my mummy? I want my mummy.
你是我的妈咪吗?
Are you my mummy?
你是我的妈咪吗?
Are you my mummy?
妈咪?妈咪?
Mummy? Mummy?
博士 我之前听过这声音
- Doctor, I've heard this voice before. - Me, too.
- 我也是 - “妈咪?” - 总是“你是我的妈咪吗?”
Mummy?
好象他不知道谁是他的妈咪
Always "are you my mummy?" Like he doesn't know.
- 为什么他不知道? - 你在那里吗 妈咪?
Mummy.
Why doesn't he know?
妈咪!
Are you there, Mummy? Mummy?
员警快来了
The police are on their way.
我给了钱才买♥♥到这桌上的食物 我的血汗都在这些食物上了
I pay for the food on this table.
The sweat on my brow, that food is. The sweat on my brow.
都是我的血汗!
你还想要点什么?
我整个房♥子都在这里
Anything else you'd like? I've got a whole house here.
你还想拿些什么有用东西?
Anything else you'd like to help yourself to?
是的
Yeah.
我想要一些剪钳 劳驾了
I'd like some wire cutters, please.
一些能剪断带刺铁丝网 噢 还要一把电筒
Something that can cut through barbed wire.
不要这样了 劳埃德先生...
Oh, and a torch. Don't look like that, Mr Lloyd.
我知道你这里有很多工具 我留意这房♥子很长时间了
I know you got plenty of tools in here. I been watching this house for ages.
我比较喜欢你另外一个橱柜样式
And I'd like another look round your kitchen cupboards.
- 我第一次才会这么匆忙 - 那些食物在这桌子上...
I was in a hurry the first time. I want to see if there's anything I missed.
这食物也真够多的 是吧 劳埃德先生?
The food on this table...
比任何一家人桌子上的食物都多
It's an awful lot of food, isn't it, Mr Lloyd?
A lot more than on anyone else's table.
这条街一半的人都知道你的老婆和 哈维斯查克先生 那个屠夫有染
Half this street thinks
your missus must be messing about with Mr Haverstock, the butcher.
但她不是 对吧?
But she's not, is she?
而是你
You are. Wire cutters. Torch. Food.
剪钳 电筒
食物 且我想在临走之前 用一下你的浴室 打扰了
And I'd like to use your bathroom before I leave, please.
噢 看吧!
Oh, look! There's the sweat on your brow.
你的额头冒汗了!
- “妈咪?求你了 妈咪?妈咪?” - 博士?
Mummy? Please, Mummy. Mummy?
- 感觉到没? - 感觉什么? - 从墙上传出来的
Doctor?
- Can you sense it? - Sense what?
- 感觉到没? - “妈咪?”
Coming out of the walls. Can you feel it?
你那有趣的小脑袋! 你是怎么在那些东西里走出去的?
Funny little human brains. How do you get around in those things?
- 当他有压力的时候 他就开始去凌♥辱♥其他人 - 罗斯我在思考!
When he's stressed, he likes to insult species.
他刮胡子 做半个小时的日常生活事 然后他就比以前聪明
- Rose, I'm thinking! - He cuts himself shaving.
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表