# 值得安慰的消息... #
她在那里面,先生,我确定
She's in there, sir, I'm certain of it.
好的
Right.
(PEOPLE TALKING INDISTINCTLY)
这次飞行出了点错
I got the flight a bit wrong.
我不在乎。现在不是1860年,而是1869年
- I don't care. -It's not 1860, it's 1869.
我不在乎。这儿也不是Naples
- I don't care. - And it's not Naples.
我不在乎。这儿是Cardiff(威尔士主要海港)
- I don't care. - It's Cardiff.
好的
Right.
现在,事实是门环根本没什么特别的地方
Now, it is a fact that there was nothing particular at all
在这所房♥子的门上,但是,有谁能跟我解释一下
about the knocker on the door of this house.
But let any man explain to me, if he can,
如果可以的话,这种事怎么会发生: Scrooge, 当他把钥匙插♥进♥门锁
how it happened that Scrooge having his key in the lock of the door,
从门环里看, 没有其他任何东西堵住
saw in the knocker,
without it undergoing any intermediate process of change,
不是门环, 而是Marley的脸!
not a knocker, but Marley's face!
惊讶的低语
(MURMURS OF SURPRISE)
Marley的脸!
Marley's face!
它盯着Scrooge
It looked at Scrooge
像Marley以前盯着他的样子
as Marley used to look.
看上去像...
It looked like...
..噢,我的上帝...
Oh, my Lord...
看上去... 像那个!
It looked like that!
一些小姐惊叹
(AUDIENCE GASP)
这是什么幻影?
What phantasmagoria is this?
伴着尖叫的冲向空中的呻♥吟♥
(ETHEREAL SHRIEKING)
大概就是它了
That's more like it.
高音调的尖叫
(HIGH-PITCH ED SCREAMING)
待在你们的位置上,我,我向你们保证!
Stay in your seats, I, I beg you!
这是一种幻灯术,骗人的!
It is a lantern show, trickery!
她在那儿,先生!
There she is, sir!
我看得见!
I can see that!
整个bloomin地区都看见了!
Whole bloomin' world can see that!
员警的哨声和人群的尖叫声
(POLICE WHISTLES BLOWING)
太神奇了!
Fantastic!
你看见它从哪儿来了吗? 啊! 是小丑在表演,对吧?
Did you see where it came from?
The wag reveals himself, does he?
我希望你满意,先生!
I trust you're satisfied, sir!
嗨!把她放下
Oi! Leave her alone.
博士!我会拦住他们的。自己小心!
- Doctor! I'll get them. - Be careful!
它说什么了吗? 它能说话吗? 顺便提一句,我是博士
Did it say anything? Can it speak? I'm the Doctor, by the way.
博士?你看起来更像个工人
Doctor? You look more like a navvy.
这件工作服怎么了?
What's wrong with this jumper?
你在做什么? 一场疾病, 小姐
- What are you doing? -Oh! It's a tragedy, miss.
不用担心你和我,主人会处理的
Don't worry yourself, me and the master will deal with it.
其实是这位可怜的老太太发烧了,我们得带她去医院
Fact is, this poor lady has been taken with a brain fever.
We have to get her to the infirmary.
她浑身冰凉。她已经死了
She's cold. She's dead.
哦,我的天, 你对她干了什么?
Oh, my God, what did you do to her?
围巾捂住她的嘴
(MUFFLED SHOUTS)
你为什么那样做?
她看到的太多了!
- What did you do that for? - She's seen too much!
把她放进灵车! 腿!
Get her in the hearse! Legs!
(PEOPLE SCREAMING)
气体.
Gas.
它是由气体组成的
It's made of gas.
Rose!先生,你不要想逃过我的眼睛!
Rose! You're not escaping me, sir!
你知道那个怪物什么事?
What do you know about that hob-goblin? Hmm?
我猜是用玻璃搞的把戏。谁怂恿你干这事儿的?
Projection on glass, I suppose. Who put you up to it?
对,伙计,但不是现在,谢谢
Yeah, mate, not now, thanks.
哦!你! 跟上那辆灵车!
Oi! You! Follow that hearse!
先生,不能那么干。 为什么?
- Can't do that, sir. - Why not?
我告诉你一个好理由。因为这是我的马车
I'll tell you why not. I'll give you a very good reason why not.
好,那么,进来吧!
Because this is my coach.
Well, get in, then!
走!
Move!
快点,你快跟丢了! 一切都在掌握中,Dickens先生?
- Come on! You're losing them! - Everything in order, Mr Dickens?
不,没有!他说什么?
- No, it is not! - What did he say?
我不是没有幽默感...
Let me say this first. I am not without a sense of humour...
Dickens(狄更斯)? 对 Charles Dickens?
- Dickens? Charles Dickens? - Yes.
对! Charles Dickens? 先生,我应该赶走这位先生吗?
- Yes! - The Charles Dickens?
Should I remove the gentleman, sir?
你才华横溢!绝对的,100% 的卓越的! 我读了(你的)所有作品!
Charles Dickens! You're brilliant, you are!
Completely 100% brilliant. I've read them all.
非常受欢迎, Oliver Twist 关于幽灵的那部叫?耶诞圣歌♥?
Great Expectations. Oliver Twist...
- What's the other one, the one with the ghost'? -Christmas Carol?
不, 那是关于火车的那一部 通讯兵 - 太可怕了!
No, the one with the trains. The Signal-Man, that's it. Terrifying!
有史以来最棒的超短篇小说!
The best short story ever written!
你是天才。 先生,你想我把他赶走吗?
- You're a genius. - Do you want me to get rid of him, sir?
呃, 不,我想他可以留下来
Uh, no, I think he can stay.
老实说,Charles... 嗯 可以叫你 Charles吗?我是你的超级书迷
Honestly, Charles... Can I call you Charles? I'm such a big fan.
嗯, 你是什么? 超级什么? 书迷。第一书迷,就是我!
Uh, you're a what? A big what?
Fan. Number one fan, that's me!
你说的 "书迷"是什么意思?
How exactly are you a "fan"?
你这种说法和“让人保持冷静的方法”是一回事吗?
In what way do you resemble a means of keeping oneself cool?
不,是狂热的意思。美国人 热衷于 Martin Chuzzlewit,那是怎么回事?
No, it means fanatic. Devoted to. Mind you, I've gotta say,
that American bit in Martin Chuzzlewit, what's that about?
那不就是一大堆华丽的词藻吗,还有什么? 那是垃圾。我想你是我的书迷?
Was that just padding or what? I mean it's rubbish, that bit.
噢,对 如果你不能接受批评...
I thought you said you were my fan.
Oh, well, if you can't take criticism...
Little Nell的死,让我失声痛哭。 不! 对不起!
Do the death of Little Nell. It cracks me up. No! Sorry!
别想了 快! 再快点儿!
Forget about that. Come on! Faster!
(URGING HORSES)
那灵车里面到底是谁?
Who exactly is in that hearse?
我朋友。 她只有19岁,是我的错。 我应该照顾她的,现在她处境危险。
My friend. She's only 19. It's my fault.
She's in my care, and now she's in danger.
为什么我们刚才浪费时间谈论一些枯燥的老书?
Why are we wasting my time talking about dry old books?
这更重要。 马夫!
This is much more important. Driver!
快一点! 追上去! 是的,先生!
- Be swift! The chase is on! - Yes, sir!
好样的, Charlie. 没人叫我 Charlie.
- Attaboy, Charlie. - Nobody calls me Charlie.
小姐们就这样叫。你怎么知道的? 我告诉你了! 我是你第一...
- The ladies do. - How do you know that?
第一书迷
I told you! I'm your number one...
Number one fan. I know.
先生,这个可怜的女孩还活着 你将怎么处理她?
The poor girl's still alive, sir,
我不知道!
what are we going to do with her?
我没有预料到会这样,对吧?
I don't know!
I didn't plan any of this, did I?
如果这具死尸又活过来了,是我的错吗?
Is it my fault if the dead won't stay dead?
那么是谁的错呢,先生?
Then whose fault is it, sir?
这种事为什么会发生在我们身上?
Why is this happening to us?
(DOOR CLOSES)
我以前帮过Bishop一个忙
I did the Bishop a favour once.
虽然他的侄子已经死在河坝里两周了 但我让他看上去像个天使
Made his nephew look like a cherub
even though he'd been a fortnight in the weir.
嗨,也许我们可以低价请他为我们驱魔!
Hey, perhaps he'll do us an exorcism on the cheap!
敲门声
(KNOCKING ON DOOR)
说我不在,告诉他们我们打烊了
Say I'm not in. Tell 'em we're closed.
只用把他们赶走
Just, just, get rid of 'em.
可怕的叹息声和低语声
(GHOSTLY WHISPERINGS)
对不起先生,我们打烊了 废话,殡仪馆什么时候开始遵守办公时间了?
I'm sorry, sir. We're closed.
Nonsense. Since when did an Undertaker keep office hours?
要死的人不会按时间表死 我要见你老板
The dead don't die on schedule, I demand to see your master.
他不在先生
He's not in, sir.
孩子,别跟我撒谎 叫你老板去!
Don't lie to me, child, summon the master!
我非常抱歉, Dickens先生 但是老板现在身体不适
I'm awfully sorry, Mr Dickens, but the master is indisposed.
你们的煤气有什么问题吗?
Having trouble with your gas?
Shakespeare怎么样了?
What the Shakespeare is going on?
(MOANING)
你还好吧?
Are you all right?
你在开玩笑对吧?你只是开玩笑
You're kidding me, yeah? You're just kidding.
你跟我开玩笑呢,对吧?
You are kidding me, aren't you?
好,不是玩笑
Okay, not kidding.
先生,你不能进去 墙那边有什么事儿
You're not allowed inside, sir.
There's something inside the walls.
煤气管
(GASPS)
煤气里有什么东西
The gas pipes.
Something's living inside the gas.
让我出去! 开门!
Let me out! Open the door!
是她! 拜托,让我出去!
- That's her! - Please, let me out!
先生,你怎么能! 这是我的地方
How dare you, sir! This is my house.
我告诉过你... 让我出去,来人开下门呀!
I told you...
Let me out, somebody open the door!
开门!
Open the door!
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表