Peter Alan Tyler 我的父亲
ROSE: Peter Alan Tyler, my dad.
这个世界上最好的人
The most wonderful man in the world.
生于1954年9月15日
Born 15th September, 1954.
过来 罗斯 过来
Come here, Rose. Come here.
- 他是谁? - 你的父亲
Who's that? It's your daddy.
在他死的时候你还太小 所以没映象
You weren't old enough to remember when he died.
1987年
1987, 7th November.
11月7日
你还记得我跟你说了什么吗?
Do you remember what I told you?
那天是Stuart Hoskins和Sarah Clark结婚的日子
The day that Stuart Hoskins and Sarah Clark got married.
他总是去冒险
He was always having adventures.
啊 他一定会很想见你
He would have loved to have seen you now.
妈妈一直都这样说
That's what Mum always says.
所以我在想...我们可不可以?
So I was thinking,
我们可不可以去父亲还活着的时候?
could we go and see my dad when he was still alive?
你怎么忽然有了这个念头?
Where's this come from all of a sudden?
如果我们不能 如果那是会和时间规定 或者别的什么冲突或者什么别的
All right, if we can't, if it goes against the laws of time or something,
-没关系 忘了就是了 -不 我可以做任何事 我担心的更多是你
then never mind, just leave it.
No, I can do anything. I'm just more worried about you.
我想见他
I want to see him.
你的愿望就是我的命令
Your wish is my command. But be careful what you wish for.
不过要注意你的愿望...
(DOCTOR WHO THEME MUSIC)
父亲节
我 Peter Alan Tyler 愿意娶你 Jacqueline Andrea Suzette Prentice. . .
I, Peter Alan Tyler,
take you, Jacqueline Andrea Suzette Prentice.
我 Peter Alan Tyler
I, Peter Alan Tyler,
愿意娶你Jacqueline Susanne. . .
take you, Jacqueline...
Suzette. . . Anita?
Susanne, Suzette...
Anita?
噢 继续 这对Di小姐是值得的...
Just carry on. It's good enough for Lady Di.
- 我以为他会高点 - 作为我合法的妻子
I thought he'd be taller.
To be my lawful wedded wife. To love and behold till death us do part.
相爱永远 此志不渝...
他死的时候离家很近
MUM: He died so close to home.
我不在场 也没有人在
I wasn't there. Nobody was.
那司机撞人了就逃离现场
It was a hit-and-run driver.
所以永远都找不出谁是凶手 救护车到场时他已经死了
Never found out who.
He was dead when the ambulance got there.
我只希望那时能有人在他身边
I only wish there'd been someone there for him.
我希望能是他旁边的那个人
ROSE: I want to be that someone. So he doesn't die alone.
那样他就不会孤独地死去
- 11月7日? - 1987年
- November 7th? - 1987.
(WHOOSHING)
太意外了
It's so weird.
我父亲在这天去世
The day my father died.
我以为是狂风暴雨 闪电雷鸣的一天 原来只是这么平常的一天
I thought it'd be all sort of grim and stormy. It's just an ordinary day.
在过去是另外一个国家
The past is another country.
在1987年仅仅是怀特岛
1987 is just the Isle of Wight.
- 你肯定是今天? - 是
- You sure about this? - Yeah.
是这里 约旦路
This is it. Jordan Road.
他迟到了...
He was late.
他去拿婚礼礼物 一个花瓶
He'd been to get a wedding present, a vase.
妈总是说 “这该死的花瓶”
Mum always said, "That stupid vase."
他下了车
He got out of his car...
然后过马路... 噢 老天 就是他
and crossed the road.
Oh, God, this is it.
过去看看他 快!
Go to him. Quick.
现在太迟了
It's too late now.
救护车来的时候他已经死了
By the time the ambulance got there, he was dead.
他不能孤单的死掉
He can't die on his own.
我能再来一次吗?
Can I try again?
那是第一次的我和你 这主意真糟糕 我们两对人同时在这里出现
Right, that's the first you and me.
It's a very bad idea, two sets of us being here at the same time.
要注意点 他们看不到我们 等到她走开 他跟上去了 你就去你♥爸♥爸那
Just be careful they don't see us.
Wait till she runs off and he follows then go to your dad.
噢 老天 就是他
Oh, God, this is it.
- 我做不到 - 不要做自己不想做的事情
I can't do this.
You don't have to do anything you don't want to.
但这是我们最后一次在这里
But this is the last time we can be here.
罗斯!不要!
Rose, no!
我成功了
I did it. I saved your life.
-我救了你! - 天呀 注意车速没?你看到车牌号♥吗?
Blimey, did you see the speed of it? Did you get his number?
我真的成功了!
I really did it. Oh, my God, look at you, you're alive.
噢 老天 看看你自己 你还活着! 那车差点拿了你的命!
That car was gonna kill you.
给我点功劳 我确实看到车撞过来 我还不想死在车轮地下
Give me some credit, I did see it coming. I wasn't gonna walk under it, was I?
我叫罗斯
I'm Rose.
- 噢 太巧了 我女儿和你的名字一样 - 那是个很好的名字
That's a coincidence. That's my daughter's name.
That's a great name. Good choice. Well done.
不错的选择 不错
我要走了 我还要去参加婚礼
Right. I better shift. I've got a wedding to go to.
- 是Sarah Clark的婚礼吗? - 是的 你也要去吗 - 是的
- Is that Sarah Clark's wedding? - Yeah. Are you going?
Yeah.
你和男朋友需要搭车吗?
Do you and your boyfriend need a lift?
(SCREECHING)
我们要走了 不好意思 这里太乱了
Right, there we go, sorry about the mess.
如果想喝茶 一直走就是厨房♥ 牛奶在冰箱里
If you want a cup of tea, kitchen's down there, milk's in the fridge.
一切会很好的 不是吗? 你想把牛奶放哪呢?
It would be, wouldn't it? Where else would you put the milk?
麻烦你了 那些一直在窗台外面
Mind you, there's always the windowsill outside.
如果有人发明了窗台有了特殊功能
I always thought if someone invented a windowsill with special compartments,
一是为了牛奶 另一是为了酸乳酪- 你就可以因此赚一大笔钱
one for milk, one for yoghurt,
make a lot of money out of that. Sell it to students and things.
把这卖♥♥给学生或其他人 我要把那给写下来
I should write that down.
总之 等我一下
Anyway, never mind that. Excuse me, I got to go and change.
所有的一切妈妈都保存着 他的一切
All the stuff Mum kept. His stuff.
她把这所有都收藏在箱子里 她在泞酊大醉后都会给我看这些
She kept it all packed away in boxes in the cupboard.
She used to show me when she'd had a bit to drink.
这是...
Here it is, on display.
在陈列中
Where it should be.
保龄球比赛第三名
Third prize at the bowling. First two got to go to Didcot.
前两球全中
健康饮料
Health drinks.
滋补品 妈妈经常这样叫 他的钱是靠卖♥♥这些赚回来的
Tonics Mum used to call them.
He made his money selling this Vitex stuff.
他什么工作都干 是个很聪明的人
He had all sorts of jobs, he was so clever.
太阳能卫星!
Solar power. Mum said he was going to do this.
妈妈说他要做这研究 现在他能做了
Now he can.
好吧 我告诉他你不是我的男朋友
Okay, I'll tell him you're not my boyfriend.
当我们见面时 我说“和我一起空间旅行” 你说不肯
When we met I said, "Travel with me in space."
You said, "No."
然后我说“时间机器”
Then I said, "Time machine."
那些都不是好计划
It wasn't some big plan.
我看到这事发生 然后我想“我能阻止”
I just saw it happening, and I thought, "I can stop it."
我选了另外一个笨蛋 我应该会知道 这并不是仅仅给你看看宇宙
I did it again. I picked another stupid ape.
I should have known. It's not about showing you the universe. It never is.
- 永远都不会是 这个宇宙因为你所做的事情 - 好了当你去到另外一个时空
It's about the universe doing something for you.
So it's okay when you go to other times and you save people's lives
且你救了别人的生命 难道我不应该救爸爸吗?
but not when it's me saving my dad?
- 我知道自己在做什么 但你不知道 两对我们在那里制♥造♥了时间创伤 - 但他活着
I know what I'm doing, you don't.
Two sets of us being there made that a vulnerable point.
But he's alive.
我的整个行星灭亡了 还有我整个家庭 你以为我没想到要回到过去挽救这一切?
My entire planet died, my whole family.
Do you think it never occurred to me to go back and save them?
但这并不能改变历史 一点也不
But it's not like I've changed history.
我意思是说 他绝不会是个世界领导人物 他不会发动第三次世界大战或别的什么
Not much. I mean,
he's never gonna be a world leader, he's not gonna start World War III.
现在有个之前不曾活着的人活着
Rose, there's a man alive in the world who wasn't alive before.
一个普通人 那是创物主创造的最重要的生物
An ordinary man. That's the most important thing in creation.
- 整个改变都因他的存在而改变了 - 你宁愿他死? - 我没这样说 - 但我这样想
The whole world's different because he's alive.
- Would you rather him dead? - I'm not saying that...
首先 你不是我生命中最重要的人
No, I get it. For once, you're not the most important man in my life.
那我们来看看没有我你怎么过吧 把钥匙给我
Let's see how you get on without me. Give me the key.
- 他迪斯钥匙 如果我是那么不重要 把那还我 - 好吧 我现在就给你!
The Tardis key. If I'm so insignificant, give it me back.
All right then, I will.
你去找你所要的吧 那么就再见吧
You've got what you wanted so that's goodbye, then.
你吓不了我
You don't scare me.
我知道你有多伤心 你马上就会回去
I know how sad you are. You'll be back in a minute.
或者你会拿着要是在外面等着我
Or you'll hang around outside the Tardis waiting for me.
我会让你等很久的
And I'll make you wait a long time.
和男朋友吵架了
Boyfriend trouble?
(SCREECHING)
啊
(MAN SCREAMS)
啊-啊
(WOMAN SCREAMS)
啊-啊-啊
抱歉 你不介意吧? 你在收拾什么呢?
Excuse me, do you mind? What are you tidying up for?
- 不好意思 被逼出来的习惯 - 不要担心他 小两口是始终斗气的
Sorry, force of habit.
Don't worry about him. Couples have rows all the time.
他不是我男朋友 为什么人们都以为我们的一对呢?
We're not a couple. Why does everyone think we're a couple?
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表