Ooh, this red top's falling to bits! You should get your money back.
说吧,肯定有什么事,你从来没有在中午打过电♥话♥… 什么那么有趣?
Go on, there must be something.
You never phone in the middle of the day.
- (CHUCKLES) -What's so funny?
没什么,你一切都好吧? 当然,我怎么会不好呢?
Nothing. You all right, though?
Yeah, why wouldn't I be?
今天星期几? 星期三 你宿醉了?
- What day is it? - Wednesday all day. You got a hangover?
噢,我跟你说,你花二十先令去买♥♥张彩票,我之后会把钱给你 好,嗯,我…
Oh, I tell you what, put a quid in that lottery syndicate.
I'll pay you back later.
Yeah, um, I was just calling 'cause I might be late home.
我打电♥话♥回来只是想说我可能会晚点回来 出什么事儿了吗? 不,我很好
Is there something wrong?
No, I'm fine. Top of the world!
好得不得了!
那很神奇吧 你想看看账单
If you think that's amazing, you wanna see the bill.
那是50亿年以前
That was five billion years ago.
所以...
So...
她现在已经死了
She's dead now.
50亿年后,我妈妈死了
Five billion years later, my mum's dead.
你真是个开心果
Bundle of laughs, you are.
巨大的隆隆声
(RUMBLING)
那不应该发生的
That's not supposed to happen.
阿,这是什么? 我只是在最后看见了绿光
Well, what was it? I'm just getting green lights at this end.
尊敬的客人,这是由于地心引力装置引起的小小的骚乱 请不要担心,谢谢…
(OVER PA) Honoured guests may be reassured
that gravity pockets may cause slight turbulence. Thanking you.
整个地方都在摇! 我能感觉得到!
The whole place shook! I felt it!
我曾负责1、3、6和15号♥月台的所有事务 但我没有感觉到一丝的震动
I've hosted all sorts of events on platforms one, three, six and fifteen
and I've never felt the slightest tremor!
我警告你, 如果大多数人提出请求...!
I warn you, if this lot decide to sue...
我会去查看下部构造的
I'm gonna scan the infrastructure.
(MACHINE BLEEPING)
滴答声和吱吱声 那是什么?
What's that?
控制中心, 我不想让你担心,但是我接受到一些数据...
Control, I don't want to worry you, but I'm picking up readings...
(BLEEPING)
我不知道! 他们很小 扫描显示它们是金属的...
I have no idea! They're small. The scan says they're metal...
我不知道它们看上去是什么样子!
-(BLEEPS) - I don't know what they look like!
但我猜想它们可能长得象那样
Although I imagine they might look rather like that.
你们不在客人名单上
You're not on the guest list. How did you get on board?
你们是怎么登上飞船的?
(BEEPS)
不!“阳光过滤器失灵”
- No! No! - AUTOMATED VOICE: Sunfilter deactivated.
不!
Sunfilter descending.
“阳光过滤器能量降低”不!
阳光过滤器能量增大!
Sunfilter up! No, no, no!
不,不,不!
External temperature 430 degrees.
控制中心!回答! “阳光过滤器能量降低”
- Control! Respond! -Sunfilter descending.
阳光过滤器能量增大!
- Sunfilter up! -Sunfilter descending.
“阳光过滤器能量降低…” 尖叫
(SCREAMING)
毫无疑问, 这是糟糕的假定 我发现不知名的多元空间的内部松弛...
(INDISTINCT CONVERSATION)
那是一个地心引力装置,我知道地心引力装置,它们不像… 你怎么想,Jabe?
That wasn't a gravity pocket. I know gravity pockets, and they don't feel like that.
What do you think, Jabe?
听听发动机。它们提高了大约30赫兹 那不是掩饰还是什么?!
Listen to the engines, they're pitched up about 30 Hertz.
Is that dodgy or what?
那是机器的声音,对我来说没有什么意义 发动机室在哪儿?我不知道
It's the sound of metal, that doesn't make any sense to me.
- Where's the engine room? - I don't know.
但是维护设施的管道就在客人的套房♥后面 我可以带你..和你的夫人去看看
But the maintenance duct is just behind our guests' suite, I could show you.
And your wife.
噢,她不是我太太
Oh, she's not my wife.
助手? 不是。情妇?
- Partner? - No.
不是
- Concubine? - Nope.
妓♥女♥? 管我是什么,反正也不引人注意你介意吗?
Prostitute?
Whatever I am, it must be invisible! Do you mind?
告诉你, 你们两个去...看看,我和家人联络联络 和Michael Jackson简单聊两句
Tell you what, you two go and pollinate.
I'm gonna catch up with the Family.
Quick word with Michael Jackson.
别惹事儿
Don't start a fight.
现在由你说了算了
I'm all yours.
我希望你午夜之前回来
And I want you home by midnight!
地球15分钟后毁灭
AUTOMATED VOICE: Earth-death in 15 minutes. Earth-death in 75 minutes.
谁负责一号♥月台? 船长或者其他谁知道吗?
Who's in charge of Platform One? Has it got a captain or what?
这儿只有乘务员和职员 剩下的都是由金属脑控制的,你是指电脑?
There's just the steward and the staff.
All the rest is controlled by the metal mind.
You mean, the computer? Well, who controls that?
谁控制那东西(电脑)呢? 社团
The Corporation.
他们把一号♥月台从一个地方移到另一个地方
They move Platform One from one artistic event to another.
这船上就没有一个社团的人吗? 没有必要,设备是全自动的
Well, there's no one from the Corporation on board.
They're not needed. This facility is purely automatic.
这是Alpha阶级最先进的
It's the height of the Alpha Class.
不会出现任何问题 不沉的
- Nothing can go wrong. - Unsinkable?
如果你喜欢 航海的比喻很合适
If you like. The nautical metaphor is appropriate.
你是在说,我在登一艘他们称之为永不沉没的船?
You're telling me! I was on board another ship once.
They said that was unsinkable.
我最终靠在冰山上死去 完全冻硬了
I ended up clinging to an iceberg. It wasn't half cold.
所以你说的意思是如果我们碰到了麻烦 没有人会救我们出去
So, what you're saying is, if we get in trouble, there's no one to help us out?
我想是的 刺♥激♥!
- I'm afraid not. - Fantastic!
我不懂
I don't understand. In what way is that fantastic?
怎么会觉得刺♥激♥?
太阳马上就会膨胀成一个巨大的红色球体
CASSANDRA: Soon the sun will blossom into a red giant,
我的家就毁了
and my home will die.
那是我曾经住过的地方 当我还是个小男孩儿的时候就在下面
That's where I used to live, when I was a little boy. Down there.
妈妈爸爸在洛杉矶旁边有一所房♥子 在那我曾有过很多趣事
Mummy and Daddy had a house built into the side of the Los Angeles Crevasse.
(SIGHS) I'd have such fun.
其他人怎么了? 人类,都去哪儿了?
What happened to everyone else?
The human race, where did it go?
据说人类到访过天空中所有的星球
They say mankind has touched every star in the sky.
所以你不是最后一个人类
So you're not the last human.
我是最后一个纯正的人类
I am the last pure human.
其他的…混合的
The others mingled.
他们自称新人类,原始人,甚至人类的
Oh, they call themselves New-humans and Proto-humans
and Digi-humans, even Human-ish!
但你知道我怎么叫他们吗?
But do you know what I call them?
杂种
Mongrels.
对!你躲在后面
Right. And you stayed behind.
我要保持自己的纯正
- I kept myself pure. - Hmm.
你做了多少次手术?
How many operations have you had?
708次 下周就是709次了
708. Next week, it's 709. I'm having my blood bleached.
我要清洗我的血液
那就是你想谈谈的原因吗?
Is that why you wanted a word?
你可以更讨人喜欢的 你只是下巴有一点突出
You could be flatter, Rose.
You've got a little bit of a chin poking out.
我宁愿死 说实话,那一点也不疼
- I'd rather die. - Honestly, it doesn't hurt.
我说,我宁愿死
I mean it. I would rather die.
死也比像你这样活着好 一张令人讨厌的蹦床
It's better to die than to live like you, a bitchy trampoline.
噢,啊,你知道什么?
Oh, well, what do you know?
我在那个星球上出生
I was born on that planet!
我妈妈、爸爸也是,严格的说 我才是这间房♥里最后一个人类
And so was my mum and so was my dad.
And that makes me, officially, the last human being in this room.
因为你不是人类,你除了一张被夹起来 起着褶子,扁平无光的皮以外什么都不剩
'Cause you're not human.
You've had it all nipped and tucked and ?attened till there's nothing left.
就像那些被人从箱柜里扔出去的东西 你只是张皮,Cassandra,口红和皮
Anything human got chucked in the bin!
You're just skin, Cassandra! Lipstick and skin.
很高兴和你说话
Nice talking.
那么,告诉我,Jabe,像你一样的树人在这种情况下会怎么做?
So, tell me, Jabe, what's a tree like you doing in a place like this?
尊重地球 噢,拜托,这月台上的每一个人都是无价之宝
- Respect for the Earth. - Come on!
Everyone on this platform is worth zillions!
噢,也许这是一个在合适的时机出现的问题
Well, perhaps it's a case of having to be seen at the right occasions.
以防你们统一的价格下降? 我知道你们很多人到处都有结实的林木和根
In case your share prices drop?
I know you lot. You've got massive forests everywhere, roots everywhere!
而且总是遍地黄金 同样,我们也把地球当家来尊敬
And there's always money in land.
All the same.
We respect the Earth as family.
很多种族都是从那个星球上进化的 人类只是其中一种
So many species evolved from that planet. Mankind is only one.
我是另一种 我的祖先是从下面那颗星球移植过来的,而我是直系后代
I am another.
My ancestors were transplanted from the planet down below.
热带雨林的(直系后代)
And I'm a direct descendant of the tropical rainforest.
打断一下
Excuse me.
你的祖先呢,博士?
And what about your ancestry, Doctor?
或许你可以说一两个传说
Perhaps you could tell a story or two.
也许当其他什么都不剩时人就只喜欢动♥乱♥了?
Perhaps a man only enjoys trouble when there's nothing else left?
我查了你的过去
I scanned you earlier.
(我的)仪器在鉴别你的种族时遇到了麻烦
The metal machine had trouble identifying your species.
它拒绝承认你的存在
It refused to admit your existence.
即使它(明确)指出你(不存在) 我还是无法相信
And even when it named you, I wouldn't believe it.
但那是对的
But it was right.
我知道你来自哪儿!
I know where you're from!
请原谅我把自己的思想强加于别人 但是很显然你是存在的
Forgive me for intruding, but it's remarkable that you even exist!
我只是想说...
I just want to say...
我感到多遗憾
how sorry I am.
缓慢的引擎运转
(SLOW CHUFFING)
是不是只有我才觉得发冷?
Is it me, or is it a bit nippy?
尖叫
(GROANS)
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表