太阳耀斑的活跃程度在不断增强 横越太空第556航线
NEWS READER: Solar flare activity has increased across space lanes 556
所有的商业飞船都允许进入
and all commercial flights are advised...
(THROBBING HUM)
机械的嗡嗡声
(WHOOSHING)
现在是200000年 这是一艘太空船 不 等等 是太空站
So, it's 200,000, it's a spaceship... No, wait a minute, space station.
这 呃...
And, er...
去试试那道门
Go try that gate over there! Off you go.
-亚当 进来
-200,000? Right. -200,000.
Adam! Out you come.
-噢 上帝 -不要担心 你会习惯的
- Oh, my God. - ROSE: Don't worry, you'll get used to it.
-我们在哪 -问得好
- Where are we? - ROSE: Good question.
我想
Let's see. So, um...
恩 根据周围的建筑判断 我们是在200000年
judging by the architecture, I'd say we're around the year 200,000.
机器声 你听听
- Uh-huh, yeah. - ROSE: And if you listen...
发动机声音
Engines.
我们在某个太空站里
We're on some sort of space station.
是的 确实是在太空站
Yeah, definitely a space station.
这里太热了 他们应该把暖气给关了
It's a bit warm in here, they could turn the heating down.
没什么好介绍的了 去试那个门 跟上
Tell you what, let's try that gate. Come on.
走
Here we go.
这是
And this is...
让博士描述一下吧
ROSE: I'll let the Doctor describe it.
这是人类最伟大和壮观的第四帝国 在那里
The Fourth Great and Bountiful Human Empire. And there it is.
地球 这是它的最外♥围♥空间
Planet Earth, at its height.
上面都是大城市 它拥有5个卫星 960亿人口
Covered with mega-cities, five moons, population 96 billion,
这个银河系包含超过一百万个行星
the hub of a galactic domain stretching across a million planets,
一百万种生物 围绕在人类的周围
a million species, with mankind right in the middle.
他是你男友
He's your boyfriend.
现在不是了
Not anymore.
(DOCTOR WHO THEME)
来 亚当 敞开你的心胸 你会喜欢这个的
DOCTOR: Come on, Adam, open your mind. You're gonna like this
幻想中的历史 人类处于智慧的顶峰
fantastic period of history, the human race at its most intelligent.
文明 艺术 政♥治♥
Culture! Art! Politics!
-这个时代有着美味食物 良好的礼节 好工作 -让开
This era has got fine food, good manners, the works...
Out the way!
MAN 1: Let's get to it. Thank you very much, indeed.
-有人在那没 -你想要什么 -喂 继续走
Somebody there? That's right. What do you want, love? Keep it moving.
我会一直盯着你的 一次一个人
- I'll be with you lot in a minute. Here you are. - MAN 2: One at a time!
-你要什么 -芝士味的克隆可汉堡 -佩加塔的克隆可汉堡
Now what was it? Kronkburger with cheese, kronkburger with pajatos.
喂 你 先生 不要推
Oi! You, mate! Stop pushing.
退后 我说退后
Get back! I said back!
-美味烹饪 -我的手表一定坏了
- Fine cuisine? - My watch must be wrong.
没有坏 很好 不可思议了
No, it's fine. That's weird.
表不走了 你的历史不准确
That's what comes of showing off. Your history's not as good as you thought it was.
-我的历史很好 -明显就不好
- My history is perfect. - Well, obviously not.
他们都是人类 那其他数不尽的行星和生物呢?
They're all human. What about the millions of planets,
问得好 问得真好
millions of species, where are they?
Good question. Actually, that is a good question.
亚当 老拍挡 你一定饿死了
Adam, me old mate, you must be starving!
不 我只是有点不舒服
No, I'm just a bit timesick.
你要吃点东西 一个克龙汉堡多少钱
You just need grub. Oi, mate! How much is a kronkburger?
2.20克来迪 甜心 现在先排队
Two credits twenty, sweetheart. Now, join the queue!
钱 我们需要钱
Money! We need money.
我们去自动柜员机那里
Let's use a cash point.
刺耳声
(WHIRRING)
这是你的零用钱 别都拿去买♥♥糖果
好吧 这怎么用
There you go, pocket money. Don't spend it all on sweets.
去试试看 别老唠叨
Well, how does it work?
事实上 亚当 时空旅行就象去巴黎访问
Go and find out, stop nagging me!
The thing is, Adam, time travel's like visiting Paris.
你不能只读指南书
You can't just read the guidebook, you gotta throw yourself in.
你应该去吃点东西 热情地去吻遍每个陌生人
Eat the food, use the wrong verbs,
get charged double and end up kissing complete strangers.
还是只有我是陌生人
Or is that just me?
不要问了 去行动吧
Stop asking questions, go and do it!
就这样你离开了 你的第一次约会
Off you go, then. Your first date.
你也将会体验一次 你会的
You're gonna get a smack, you are!
恩 这听起来有点愚蠢 但你能告诉我我在哪吗
Um, this is gonna sound daft, but can you tell me where I am?
139层
Floor 139.
-他们就不能把标记弄大点 -什么139层
- Could they write it any bigger? - Floor 139 of what?
-那是个很不象话的派队 -你在卫星5号♥ -什么卫星5号♥
Must have been a hell of a party.
- Are you on Satellite Five? - What's Satellite Five?
-你是怎样上来的 我竟然没发现 -看着我 我是很笨
Come on, how could you get on board without knowing where you are?
停 等等 你是考察员
Look at me, I'm stupid.
-你在做项目管理考察之类的事情 -你猜对了
Hold on, wait a minute. Are you a test?
- Some sort of management test kind of thing? - You've got me.
做得好 你比我聪明多了
Well done. You're too clever for me.
我们在基础训练是就被教导过
We were warned about this in basic training.
所以工作人员在提拔时都必须精通公♥司♥的制度
All workers have to be versed in company promotion.
好的 另外 能否回答我一个问题
Right, fire away, ask your questions.
如果能带我去500层 我愿意做任何事情
If it gets me to Floor 500, I'll do anything.
500层发生什么事了
Why? What happens on Floor 500?
墙都是用金子做成的
The walls are made of gold.
你应该知道的 管♥理♥员♥先生
And you should know, Mr Management.
所以 这就我们想要做的
So, this is what we do.
新闻报道 新金星群岛的沙暴已造成200人死亡
Latest news. Sandstorms on the New Venus Archipelago,
格拉思哥水灾已困扰当地三天
200 dead.
Glasgow water riots into their third day.
第77太空行道由于太阳黑斑活跃关闭
Space lane 77 closed by sunspot activity.
恶狼频道报道Boe的面部显示她怀孕了
And over on the Bad Wolf channel, the Face of Boe has just announced he's pregnant.
我知道了 你是新闻广播
I get it. You broadcast the news.
我们就是新闻
We are the news.
我们是记者
We're the journalists.
我们编写它包装它然后出♥售♥它
We write it, package it and sell it.
600个频道都是来源于第5号♥人造卫星 广播到每个角落
600 channels, all coming out of Satellite Five, broadcasting everywhere.
有些东西
Something
出了问题
is wrong.
有些东西是不应该存在的
Something fictional.
那些人
Those people.
在帝国里竟然有没有通过我们的事情发生
Nothing happens in the whole Human Empire without it going through us.
安全检测
Security check.
深入点
Go deep.
所以还在小卖♥♥部的职员现在 使用自动清洗桌子系统 谢谢
VOICE OVER INTERCOM: All staff are reminded that the canteen area
now operates a self-cleaning table system. Thank you.
试试这个 杂非克 很好的 象 呃 一只落水狗
Try this, it's called Zaffic.
It's nice, like, um, a Slush Puppy.
什么味道的
What flavour?
牛肉味
It's sort of beef.
噢 我的天
Oh, my God!
(LAUGHING)
好象所有的都失去了
It's like everything's gone.
家 家庭
Home, family...
每一样东西
Everything.
这个会有帮助的 博士把这充电了
This helps. The Doctor gave it a bit of a top-up.
谁在家 你妈妈还是爸爸
Who's back home, your mum and dad?
是的
Yeah.
打给他们
Phone them up.
但那是198,000年之前
But that's 198,000 years ago.
真诚点 试一下 继续
Honestly, try it. Go on.
-地球是不是有什么代码 -打吧
- Is there a code for planet Earth? -just dial!
电♥话♥铃响
(BEEPING)
(TELEPHONE RINGS)
不好意思 我们不在 请留下口信 谢谢 再见
WOMAN: I'm sorry we're not in.
呃 你好
- It's her. - Please leave a message. Thanks, bye!
(BEEPS)
是我
Hi!
我去了旅行
It... It's me.
I've sort of gone traveling.
我碰到一些人并和他们一起旅游
I met these people, and we're traveling together.
但 呃 我很好 我下次打过来
But, um, I'm fine. And I'll call you later.
爱你的 再见
Love you. Bye.
高音汽笛声
(LAUGHS)
(KLAXON SOUNDS)
喔 蠢人和杰夫 来这里
Oi, Mutt and Jeff! Over here!
-安全检测解除 -不 某些东西出问题了
COMPUTER: Security check cleared.
No, something's wrong.
我能感觉到
I can taste it.
信息里有细微的改变
A tiny little shift in the information.
一个不可能在这里的人就在那下面
Someone down there shouldn't be here.
双重检查
Double check. Triple check.
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表