斯林汀朝向北面走了! 我在路上
Yes, she is.
完毕 正在出去
- Slitheen heading north. - On my way.
噢 我的天!
Over and out.
让市长走!
Oh, my God!
(女人尖叫)
Leave the Mayor alone!
玛格里特!
(WOMAN SCREAMING)
谁在第四个出口? 是米奇!
Margaret!
我在! 米奇这白♥痴♥
- Who's on Exit 4? - That was Mickey!
噢 发现她了 她似乎不打算逃跑 是吧?
- Here I am. - Mickey the idiot.
她有心灵传送器 她这骗子! 我们永远都抓不到她了
Be fair, she's not exactly gonna outrun us, is she?
噢 博士很擅长心灵转移
She's got a teleport! That's cheating. Now, we're never gonna get her!
我整天都可以陪你玩
The Doctor's very good at teleports.
你在骚扰我啊 为什么不让我走?
I could do this all day.
我对你做过什么了?
This is persecution. Why can't you leave me alone?
你企图想杀了我还毁灭整个星球
What did I ever do to you?
太离谱点了吧?
You tried to kill me and destroy this entire planet.
那么你是斯林汀人 你跑到地球上就被捕了
Apart from that.
你家族被杀害了 但你心灵转移走了
So, you're a Slitheen, you're on Earth, you're trapped.
而你却没有逃走的意图 你要干什么?
Your family get killed, but you teleport out, just in the nick of time.
你建个核电站为了什么?
You have no means of escape, what do you do?
我心存善意 已经改过自新了
You build a nuclear power station. But what for?
那就是为何核电站会在裂口上方了
A philanthropic gesture. I've learned the error of my ways.
什么裂口? 时空的裂口
And it just so happens to be right on top of the rift.
如果这发展 到不可收拾的地步 整个行星就会...爆♥炸♥
- What rift would that be? - A rift in space and time.
这个核电站被设计为在满负荷运转时自动爆♥炸♥
If this power station went into meltdown, the entire planet would go...
没有人注意到吗?
This station is designed to explode the minute it reaches capacity.
在伦敦没人检查这玩意吗?
Didn't anyone notice?
我们在卡迪夫 伦敦才不会管!
Isn't there someone in London checking this sort of stuff?
南威尔士沉入海底他们也不会注意到
We're in Cardiff. London doesn't care.
噢 我好象是个威尔士人 上帝救我 我快当地语系化了
The South Wales coast could fall into the sea and they wouldn't notice.
但为什么她要那样做?
Oh! I sound like a Welshman. God help me, I've gone native.
一个大爆♥炸♥ 她只会毁掉她自己
But why would she do that?
她有个名字 她是个怪物 不是人
A great big explosion, she'd only end up killing herself.
噢 但她聪明!
- She's got a name, you know. - She's not even a she, she's a thing.
不可思议!
Oh, but she's clever.
那是摩擦电质波形宏动推进器吗?
Fantastic!
这是我见过的最好的了
Is that a tribophysical waveform macro-kinetic extrapolator?
天才! 你不可能制♥造♥出这玩意的
Couldn't have put it better myself.
我还是有些不可小看的爱好的
Genius! You didn't build this?
不 这不是你做的u3000你远远没那水准
I have my hobbies, a little tinkering.
我打赌她是偷回来的 它落入我手中了
No, I mean, you really didn't build this. Way beyond you.
是传送器 那是武器?
- I bet she stole it. - It fell into my hands.
你看 如果反应堆爆♥炸♥了 裂口打开 就会出现巨大的宇宙灾难
- Is it a weapon? - It's transport.
但这个东西能把你隐藏在力场中
You see, if the reactor blows, the rift opens. Phenomenal cosmic disaster.
你有这能量磁泡 所以你就安全
But this thing shrouds you in a force-field.
当一切结束后 你就踏上这玩意
You have this energy bubble... So you're safe.
骑着一路冲向太阳系的外♥围♥
Then you feed it coordinates, stand on top
这是冲浪板 一块空间冲浪板
and ride the concussion all the way out of the solar system.
它将会工作
- It's a surfboard. - A pan-dimensional surfboard, yeah.
然后我会从这废墟中冲浪 回到人类文明
And it would've worked.
你把星球炸毁就是为了冲一回浪?
I'd have surfed away from this dead-end dump and back to civilisation.
就象踩在蚁丘上
You'd blow up a whole planet just to get a lift?
你是怎么想到这名字的?
Like stepping on an ant hill.
什么? 波雷德﹒祝夫? 是威尔士语
How did you think of the name?
我知道 但你怎么想到它的呢?
What? Blaidd Drwg? It's Welsh.
我随便乱选的 就这样而已
I know, but how did you think of it?
我不知道 只是听起来不错
I chose it at random, that's all, I don't know. just sounded good.
有问题吗?
Does it matter?
波雷德﹒祝夫
Blaidd Drwg.
那是什么意思? 恶狼
- What's it mean? -"Bad Wolf."
我之前听说过 “恶狼” 我听过很多遍
But I've heard that before. Bad Wolf. I've heard that lots of times.
我们去到哪 这两个字都跟着我们
Everywhere we go, two words, following us.
恶狼
Bad Wolf.
他们怎么跟着我们?
How can they be following us?
不 只是偶发事件!
No, just a coincidence.
就象在电台听过的词 然后整天都听到 别放在心上!
Like hearing a word on the radio then hearing it all day. Never mind.
言归正传,玛格里特 我们要带你回家
Things to do. Margaret, we're gonna take you home.
等等 这样就完了? 要放她走?
Hold on, isn't that the easy option? Like letting her go?
我真不相信 事实上我们要去烈萨. . .
I don't believe it, we actually get to go to Rexi...
等等!烈萨柯里...
Wait a minute, Rexicor...
烈萨柯里法拉派特里斯
Rexicoricophalvitorius.
烈萨柯里... 法拉派特里斯
- Rexicorico... - Phalvitorius.
烈萨柯里法拉派特里斯 就是这样了!
- Rexicoricophalvitorius! - That's it!
我做到了!
I did it!
他们已被判死刑了
They have the death penalty.
多年前斯林汀家族缺席审判
The family Slitheen was tried in its absence many years ago
且查明有罪
and found guilty.
不准上诉了
With no chance of appeal.
根据法令规定 我一回去了就要执行死刑的
According to the statutes of government, the moment I return, I'm to be executed.
你要怎么处理 博士?
What do you make of that, Doctor?
把我带回家 那你就是带我去死
Take me home and you take me to my death.
不是我的问题
Not my problem.
这船真不可想像!
MARGARET: This ship is impossible!
这么华丽!
It's superb!
你是怎么使这外面看起来这么小 而里面却这么堂皇的?
How do you get the outside around the inside?
这点我不会告诉你的 是的
Like I'd give you the secret, yeah.
我被击败通常感觉都不错
I almost feel better about being defeated.
我们没有成功的机会了
I never stood a chance.
这是上帝的工艺
This is the technology of the gods.
不要崇拜我 我并没有这么好
Don't worship me, I'd make a very bad god.
对于初学者来说,你没有任何一天的休息
You wouldn't get a day off, for starters.
杰克 我们怎么做呢?大家伙
Jack, how we doing, big fella?
这推进器在同类当中是最好的 你在哪弄来的?
This extrapolator's top of the range. Where did you get it?
我不知道 有气塞卖♥♥吗?
I don't know, some airlock sale.
那一定是在一次大规模的掠夺中拿回来的 然而装满了能量
Must've been a great, big heist. It's stacked with power.
然而我们可以用来当燃料 那是不相容的
- But we can use it for fuel? - It's not compatible.
但只须12个小时左右就能破解
But it should knock off about 12 hours.
我们早上要做好准备
We'll be ready to go by morning.
那么我们要在这里通宵了
Then we're stuck here, overnight.
我不着急
I'm in no hurry.
我们有个囚犯在这
ROSE: We've got a prisoner.
警亭还真成了有用的警亭
The police box is really a police box.
然而你们不是员警
You're not just police, though.
自从你们让我走向死亡 那就意味着你们成了我的刽子手
Since you're taking me to my death, that makes you my executioners.
你们每一个都是
Each and every one of you.
啊 那是你罪有应得的
You deserve it.
你下判断也下得太快了
You're very quick to say so.
你的双手很快就会浸泡在我的血液中
And you're very quick to soak your hands in my blood.
哪样会让你比我感受会好些呢?
Which makes you better than me how, exactly?
漫漫长夜在后头
Long night ahead.
我们来看看谁能正视我?
Let's see who can look me in the eye.
这里都快结冰了
It's freezing out here.
比那里好多了
Better than in there.
她是罪有应得的 她是一个斯林汀 我不在乎
She does deserve it, she's a Slitheen, I don't care.
只是... 在那亭子里感觉有点奇怪
It's just weird in that box.
我真的不需要护照了
I didn't really need my passport.
我一直在想 你知道吗 我们能...喝杯东西吗?
I've been thinking, you know, we could go have a drink.
吃块比萨或者什么 就你和我
Have a pizza or something, just you and me.
那不错哦
That'd be nice.
我是说 如果他迪斯明天也不能离开 我们可以...
And, I mean, if the Tardis can't leave until morning...
去旅馆 过夜
We could go to a hotel. Spend the night.
我是说你想的话 我有些钱
I mean, if you want to. I've got some money.
好的 好
Okay, yeah.
那没问题吗? 是的
- Is that all right? - Yeah.
爽 呃...这里附近有几间酒吧 我们可以叫他们走一下
Cool, there's a couple of bars round here, we should give them a go.
你需要去告诉他一声吗?
Do you have to go and tell him?
这不关他的事
It's none of his business.
在播放什么?
So, what's on?
没什么 只是...
Nothing, just...
我推测那不会总是象这样
I gather it's not always like this.
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表