剧集 | 离婚 | 导航列表
for me to telephone you sometime?
没问题 给我打电♥话♥吧
Yeah, sure. Telephone me.
或者不打 这是你的生活 朱利安
Or don't. It's your life, Julian.
想做什么都行
Do whatever you want.
告诉别人你在搜索对方的名字并不容易
It's not easy to tell someone that you Google them.
那是他吗
Hey. Was that him?
是啊 我很不幸地报告 那就是他
Yes, I am-- I am very sad to report that is him.
我还以为他是法国人
I thought he was French.
我还以为他是
Yeah, I thought he was, uh--
天啊 我不知道我在想什么
Jesus, I don't know what I thought.
该死
Oh, shit.
我可以来这里吗
Is it okay that I stopped by?
-当然可以 -不 别起来
- Yeah, of course. - No, no, don't get up. Don't get up.
我会蹲在你旁边
I'll crouch next to you.
天啊 我刚在环顾四周
Oh, gosh, I was just looking around.
这真了不起
It's quite an achievement.
难以置信你一个人做到了
I can't believe that you did it all alone.
我也不是一个人做到的
Well, I didn't do it all alone.
我有个承包商
You know, I had-- I had a contractor,
还有电工 画家
I had electricians, painters.
艺术家
Artists.
你还是有坚持到底的愿景
Still, you had a vision you saw through to the end.
这很了不起
It's quite an achievement.
还有你的梦想
And your dream.
现在成真了
Now it's here.
我是说 将一切拼凑起来
I mean, bringing together all those moving parts,
那并不容易
it's not easy.
我该知道的
I should know.
我知道
No, I know.
你的项目怎么样
How's your thing going?
挺好的 在继续进行
It's good. Yeah, it's, you know, chugging along.
拼凑一切
Pulling all the pieces together.
-很好 -嗯
- Good. - Yeah.
的确很好
Yeah, it's good.
我一直想谢谢你
I've really been wanting to thank you
谢谢你过去几年里为我们家
for everything that you've done for our family
做的一切
these last few years.
简单的事实是
I mean, the simple truth is
是你让我们有地方住
you're the one that kept the roof over our heads.
我等你说这话等了很长时间
I've waited a long time to hear you say that.
好吧
All right.
-晚安 -晚安
- Good night. - Good night.
-喂 -我没吵醒你吧
- Hey. - I didn't wake you up, did I?
没有 有
No. Well, yes.
但 实际上 我打算
But, actually, I was gonna--
我打算给你打电♥话♥ 然后我睡着了
I was gonna call you, but then I fell asleep.
真的吗 出什么事了
Oh, really? Well, what's going on?
我在想
Oh, I was thinking that, um,
我十分努力 来开这家画廊
you know, I've been working so hard to get the gallery together
我最近都没花时间陪孩子们
and I just-- I just haven't spent, you know, any time with the kids lately.
他们明白的
Hey, you know, they understand.
他们很为你骄傲
They're really proud of you.
真贴心
Well, that's sweet.
但总之
But, um, anyway,
我想知道
I was just-- I was wondering,
我知道这周末孩子们归你
I know it's your weekend,
但我可以跟你换吗
but do you think maybe I could swap with you?
这样孩子们可以留到周日了
Then I could have the kids till Sunday.
我
Well, I--
我计划了
I had sort of planned on--
我打算带他们去温德姆滑雪
I was gonna take them to Windham to go skiing, you know?
我跟他们提起时 他们很激动
And when I mentioned it to them, they got very excited.
我想可以吧
Yeah, I guess it's cool.
他们过了糟糕的一周
They've had a rough week.
我觉得你说得对
I think-- I think you're right.
滑雪之旅对他们有好处
A ski trip would be good for them.
谢谢你
Oh, wow, thank you.
谢谢 这很好
Thanks. That's great.
等等 你给我打了电♥话♥ 怎么了
Uh, oh! Wait, you called me. What's up?
我只是想告诉你
I just wanted to tell you
我对画廊有多震惊
how impressed I was with the gallery.
我知道你真的很努力
I know you really-- you really worked hard on it.
谢谢
Thank you.
有时候你为一个项目投入了很多
Sometimes you put a lot of hard work into a project,
但它没能成功
but it just doesn't pan out.
生活就是这样有趣
Life's funny like that.
你得不断努力
Well, just, you know-- you just gotta keep plugging away.
最后肯定会发生好事
Something good will happen eventually.
是啊
Sure. Yeah.
也许你说得对
Maybe you're right.
-晚安 -再见
- Good night. - Bye.
如果你只打算用取雪管
I mean, if you're just gonna snow tube,
那不是重点啊
there kind of isn't a point.
我没法滑雪 因为我的腿还疼
Well, I can't ski because my leg still hurts.
911 有什么紧急事件
9-1-1, what is your emergency?
我差点死掉
You know, I was almost nearly killed.
你才不是
You weren't almost nearly killed.
-但你摔得很重 -我跟你说了
- But you fell really, really hard. - I told ya.
我差点摔断了腿 是吧
Well, I almost broke my leg, right?
行了 你赢了 天啊
Okay, you win! Jeez.
该死
Oh, crap.
你忘记贴上新的标签了吗
Did you forget to put the new sticker on?
在这啊
No, it's there.
也许我不小心超速了吗
Maybe I was speeding by accident?
我要靠边停车
So, I'm just gonna pull--
感觉你没超速
It didn't feel like you were speeding.
是吧 等等
No, right? Wait.
汤姆 你能
Tom, can you get the, um--
拿一下储物箱里的行驶证吗
can you get the registration from the glove...?
抱歉 我超速了吗 我从来不超速 但我
Hi. Sorry. Was I speeding? I never speed, but I--
请出示驾照和行驶证
License and registration, please.
好
Yeah, sure.
你能下车吗
Can you step out of the car, please?
-当然 -妈妈
- Of course. - Mom?
就两分钟
Two minutes. Two minutes.
他们是你的孩子吗
Are these your children?
他们是我的孩子吗 你开玩笑吗
Are these my children? Are you kidding me?
-是还是不是 女士 -是
- Yes or no, ma'am? - Yes.
好吧 迪弗雷纳太太 谢谢
Okay, Mrs. DuFresne. Thank you.
我得问你这事
Now, I need to ask this--
这时候你有孩子们的监护权吗
are you authorized to have custody over your children at this point in time?
有
Yes.
孩子们这周末归我丈夫
I mean, it's my husband's weekend,
但他允许了
but he gave me permission.
我要带他们去滑雪
I'm taking them skiing, I'm-- I'm not--
主持监护权听证会的法官
Was this permission filed and approved
申请和批准了这一许可吗
by the judge who presided over your custody hearing?
天啊
Oh, God.
根本没有监护权听证会
Look, there haven't been any custody hearings
因为我们没有监护权纠纷
because we haven't had any custody disputes.
直到现在
Until now.
我们都不算离婚了
We're not even technically divorced yet.
我丈夫同意了我带孩子们去滑雪
My husband approved my taking the kids skiing.
-口头上 -对 口头上
- Verbally. - Yes, verbally.
我是说 我们只有 这真荒唐
I mean, that's all we-- this is ridiculous!
好了好了
All right, all right.
别让孩子们警觉 冷静点
Let's not alarm the children. Let's just calm down.
你坐在这里
Just sit tight here and
我们来看看能不能搞清这事
we'll see if we can get to the bottom of this.
T48 这是总部
T-48, central.
-嗯 -孩子们没事吧
剧集 | 离婚 | 导航列表