剧集 | 离婚 | 导航列表
Right, I just-- I need to, you know, get it out of my system
不然就熬不过去了 所以
and-- or I can't get through the day, so...
等等
Hang on.
-快哭出来了 -听着 科尔肯定不是那个意思
- It's coming. - Listen, I'm sure Cole didn't mean that.
-他不 -嘘 让我哭吧
- He doesn't-- - Shh. Please just let me do this.
该死 哭不出来了
Fuck it. It's not happening.
好吧 也许我们可以之后试试
Okay, maybe we could just try this again later.
-我很期待 -好 我得挂了
- I look forward to that. - All right. I gotta go.
-有约会 -再见
- I have an appointment. - Bye!
-你好 艾伦 -你好 霍尔特医生
- Hello, Ellen. - Hi, Dr. Holt.
-这周怎么样 -不大好
- How was your week? - Really not good.
达拉斯·霍尔特 心理治疗和咨♥询♥
德州品牌
谢天谢地你出现了 我非常想出门
Thank God you showed up. I've been dying to get out of the house.
你上次就是这样出来的 对吧
Well, that's how you got out of there last time, huh?
对
Right.
没错
Yeah, that's right.
如果有谁该享受多汁的厚牛排
Well, if anyone deserves a thick, juicy steak,
那人就是你
it's you.
我不能吃牛排
Yeah, I can't have a steak.
我最近心脏病发作了
I just had a massive heart attack,
但我很喜欢沙拉吧
but I'm thrilled with the salad bar.
我只是说加牛排只要4.95元
Just saying it's 4.95 to add a steak.
我不能吃牛排 我最近心脏病发作了
Yeah, I can't have a steak. I just had a massive heart attack.
知道吗
You know what?
这不是我吃的最好的五块以下的肉
Not the best cut of meat I've ever had for under five dollars,
但也不是最糟糕的
but not the worst either.
-谢谢 -不客气
- Thank you. Thanks. - You're welcome.
尼克
So, Nick,
你的孩子们现在很大了 跟你疏远了
your children are old and estranged from you now.
也许你没出来必要性
And maybe you don't see the necessity--
是要聊你的乐趣地带吗
Is-- is this about your FunZone?
-乐趣空间 -你已经跟我宣传过一次了
- FunSpace, yeah. - You already pitched this to me.
我开始向你宣传 结果黛安打断了我
I started to pitch it to you and Diane cut me off.
但我能看出你有兴趣
But I could see that you were interested.
那地方很快就会有人买♥♥
And the space is not gonna be available very much longer,
所以我在想你也许准备好做出决定[扣动扳机]了
so I was wondering maybe you're ready to pull the trigger.
只是比喻
You know, manner of speaking.
你跟我吃晚餐就是为了找我要钱吗
You took me to dinner to ask me for money?
为了帮你赚钱
To make you money, my man.
为了帮你赚钱 来吧
Make you money. All right, here we go.
-好 -戴上耳机
- All right. - Put the buds in.
准备好了吗 好
You ready? Okay.
乐趣空间
在播放吗
Is it playing?
-什么 -在播放吗
- What? - Is it playing?
在
Yeah.
是《轻轻握住》吗
Is this "Hang on Loosely"?
是《轻轻抓住》
It's "Hold on Loosely."
那是... 无所谓了
It's by-- it doesn't matter.
好了
Is it-- oh. Here we go.
尼克 油价可能有涨有跌
Hey, Nick, oil prices may rise and fall.
房♥地♥产♥市场可能一蹶不振
The real estate market may go in the shitter.
不管经济有多糟糕 尼克
No matter how bad the economy gets, Nick,
孩子们总是想在蹦床上跳
children always wanna jump on trampolines.
我没法一边听音乐一边听你说话
I can't hear what you're saying and listen to the music.
那就取下耳机
Oh, maybe just take the buds out
放在你耳朵旁边
and hold them next to your ears.
罗伯特
Robert.
一个人做的最聪明的事
The smartest thing a man can do
就是明白自己的极限
is understand his limitations.
瞧瞧你在沙拉吧做的事
Like, look at the way you went at that salad bar.
你根本吃不完那么多的
You couldn't possibly have eaten all of that.
那是因为我饿 尼克
That's because I'm hungry, Nick,
这在商业中是好的
which is good in business.
你这辈子就做过一次好的投资
You've made one great investment in your life.
我做过几百次好的投资
Made hundreds of great investments
在华尔街时帮我的客户
for my clients when I was on Wall Street.
天啊 我说的是弗朗西丝
Jesus Christ, I'm talking about Frances.
你得专注于她 而不是这个
You need to focus on her, not on this,
因为她才是重要的
because she is the important shit.
尼克 你家还好吧
Nick, is everything okay at home?
黛安又威胁说要杀你吗
Is Diane threatening to kill you again?
家里一切都很好
Everything is great at home.
虽然那件事很糟糕
The incident, as awful as it was,
但却拯救了我的婚姻
actually saved my marriage.
你的婚姻也可能得到拯救
Your marriage could be savable, too.
拯救 她干了一个法国人69次
Savable? She fucked a French guy 69 times.
听着
Look.
虽然婚姻很糟糕
As lousy as the marriage is,
但离婚会更糟糕
the divorce is gonna be much, much worse.
你会搞得很惨的 罗伯特
You are gonna get cock-fucked on this, Robert.
我很担心你
I am worried about you.
她请了一个很厉害的律师
She's hired a really good lawyer.
-谁啊 -玛格丽特·撒切尔
- Who has? - Margaret Thatcher.
我们在说谁啊 当然是你妻子弗朗西丝
Who the fuck are we talking about? Your wife, Frances.
弗朗西丝 她请了律师吗 什么时候的事
Frances? She hired a lawyer? When?
我不知道是什么时候
I don't know when,
但她请了马克斯·布罗德金 他真的很厉害
but she hired Max Brodkin and he's really good.
非常厉害
He's really, really good.
-你请的是谁 -杰拉尔德·沃特金斯·梅菲尔德
- Who's your guy? - Gerald Watkins Mayfield.
瞧 我不认识他
Yeah, see, I-- I don't know them.
他是当地人
He's a local guy.
主要处理遗嘱和信托什么的
Does mostly wills and trusts, you know, that sort of thing.
-但都是法律 对吧 -都是法律吗
- But it's all law, right? - It's all law?
-是啊 -都是法律吗
- Y-yeah. - It's all law?!
实际上这挺令人舒畅
It's actually quite cathartic
列出做过的一切糟糕事情
to list all the shitty things you've ever done.
我会需要几个笔记本
Mm, I'd need several notebooks
来列出我对我可怜的宝贝尼克做过的所有糟糕事情
to list everything bad I've done to my poor baby, Nick.
你跟马克斯·布罗德金讲过艾伦的葬礼吗
You tell Max Brodkin about Allen's funeral?
我在艾伦的葬礼上做了什么
What did I do at Allen's funeral?
你拿走了一些花
You took some of the flowers.
你说你不知道该怎么处理花
You said you didn't know what to do with all the flowers.
我的意思是 帮我带一点回家
I meant, "Help me bring them home,"
不是 把我去世丈夫葬礼上的花放在你的咖啡桌上
not, "Put my dead husband's flowers on your fucking coffee table."
那的确很奇怪
Yeah, that was weird.
你也对尼克很刻薄
You've also been somewhat unkind about Nick.
-我开枪打他了吗 -你又来了
- Did I shoot him? - You're doing it again.
-好吧 -好 谢谢
- Yes, yes. - Yes, thank you.
不要 谢谢 我不能喝
No, thank you. I can't.
我不再喝酒了
I'm not having-- I'm not-- I'm not drinking any alcohol.
当然我想的 但我不会喝了 还是谢谢你
Of course I would like to, but I'm not going to, but thank you.
这是什么 香槟吗
What is that, champagne?
看起来不错 不要了谢谢
Looks good. No, thank you.
你不喝酒吗
So, are you-- are you not drinking?
自从那晚尼克的事故后 我滴酒未沾
No, I haven't had a drop since the night of Nick's accident.
抱歉 抱歉
Excuse me. Excuse me.
你是黛安
You're Diane,
-尼克·克拉沃文的妻子 对吧 -对
- Nick Clavowen's wife, right? - Yes.
我是米奇·伯吉斯 这是我的展览
I'm Mickey Burgess. This is my show.
真高兴你来了
So glad you're here.
你和你丈夫去年买♥♥了
You and your husband bought
凯利·王的《塔什干外观》 对吧
Kelly Vang's "Tashkent Exteriors" last year, didn't you?
那是画作还是雕像
Hmm, was that a painting or a sculpture?
-是一系列的40幅画 -对
- It was a series of 40 paintings. - Oh, yes!
说实话 我觉得我只在家里挂了一幅
Um, well, honestly, I think only one of them made it into the house.
这是我朋友弗朗西丝
I would like you to meet my friend Frances
海斯廷斯的弗朗西丝·迪弗雷纳画廊的老板
of the Frances DuFresne Gallery in Hastings.
-你好 -卡森·霍奇斯
- Hello. Hi. - Carson Hodges.
我其实知道你的作品
Oh, wow. Yeah, no, I-- I actually know your work.
-其实 -不 我是说 我是你的粉丝
- Actually? - No, I mean I'm a-- I'm a massive fan.
剧集 | 离婚 | 导航列表