剧集 | 离婚 | 导航列表
We are gonna get through this.
回到罗纳德和他该死的网球场
Now, back to Ronald and his goddamn golf course.
听着 我们开始前
Uh, so, look, before we start,
有天 迪弗雷纳先生的一处房♥产
apparently there was an incident of vandalism
显然遭到了破坏
at one of Mr. DuFresne's properties the other day.
你的当事人知道此事吗
Does your client know anything about this?
-嗯 -首先
- Mm-mm. - First off,
-我恳请你止住亵渎 -你说什么
- I'll kindly ask you to rein in the profanity. - Excuse me?
其次 这件事
Secondly, this sounds like a matter
杜弗兰奇先生可以跟当地政♥府♥解决
that Mr. "DuFrench" could take up with the local authorities.
能继续吗 托尼
Can we move on, Tony?
行 好的 马克斯
Yeah. Yeah, okay. Yeah, sure, Max.
我们继续吧
Why don't we move on?
虽然请求了三次 但我还是没收到
Look, despite three requests, I've still not received
迪弗雷纳太太的信♥用♥卡♥月结单复件
any copies of Mrs. DuFresne's credit card statements
或者是迪弗雷纳太太的工资单
nor have I received any copies of Mrs. DuFresne's pay stubs.
至于后者 我很乐意
Now, regarding the latter, I'm more than happy
向她的雇主发传票
to subpoena them from her employer.
不 等等
No, wait.
马克斯 那些东西我都给你了
Max, I thought I gave you all those things.
是的 我这有
Yes, yes, yes. No, I got it.
-我这有 -好
- I got it. - Okay.
我这有
I got it.
这玩意儿简直跟活的一样
The damn thing's alive.
我很快就会弹奏密尔沃基波卡舞曲了
Soon, I'll be playing the Milwaukee Polka.
探索就会发现
Seek and ye shall find.
不 这文件不对
Yeah, no, this is the-- this is not the right documents.
-你确定吗 -很确定
- Are you sure? - Uh-huh, yeah, pretty sure.
这是破产的洗车行
Something about a car wash in bankruptcy.
你说对了一半
You're half right.
文件正确 案子不同
Correct document, different case.
我道歉
I apologize.
这周末之前你会得到一切文件
You'll have everything you need by the end of the week.
不必麻烦 没事
You don't need to bother. It's okay.
-我来帮你拿着 我来 -你拿着吗
- I'll hold it for you. I got it. - Got it?
-你没事吧 -是的 没事
- You all right? - Yep, yep, yep. We're good.
马克斯 我知道你在竭尽全力
Max, I know you're really trying your best,
但你好像有些挣扎
but you seem to be struggling a little.
也许 你的中风
Maybe the-- you know, your stroke--
-小中风 -你的小中风
- Mini. - ...mini-- your ministroke
也许影响了你现在
might be affecting your ability to work
以最高水平工作的能力
at your highest possible level right now.
你是指我在里面的表演吗
You're referring to my little performance in there?
那是策略 亲爱的
That was a strategy, my dear.
幻景
A mirage.
真的吗
Really?
这样说吧 我耍了点手段
Let's just say I played things up a smidge.
我不想让他们现在拿到文件
I didn't want them to have the paperwork yet.
这次中风虽然是小中风
This stroke, mini as it may be,
如果之后有需要的话 也许能为我们拖延几天
might just allow us to get some delays if we need them later on.
天啊 马克斯
Oh, my God, Max.
你吓到我了 真的让我担心
You scared me! You really worried me!
天啊
Oh, my God!
我真觉得我在里面完蛋了
I mean, I really thought I was screwed in there, you know?
我的手都 我现在还在抖
I mean, my hands-- look, I'm still shaking.
-我紧张死了 -我跟你说什么来着
- I'm like a wreck. - What did I tell you?
-你得让我来担心 -我知道
- You have to let me do the worrying. - I know, I know.
你继续关注 我还有一些魔术呢
You stay tuned. I have a few more rabbits in my hat.
-我不会怀疑的 -好了 你走吧
- I'm never gonna doubt that. - All right, off you go now.
-享受今天吧 -好 我会的
- Enjoy the rest of your day. - Okay. Ah, I most certainly will.
呼吸点新鲜空气 给自己买♥♥顶时髦的帽子
Get some fresh air and buy yourself a snappy hat.
-我很乐意 -再走两扇门 马克斯
- Well, I would like to-- - Two doors down, Max.
好 抱歉
Right. Sorry.
他们一直搬来搬去的
They keep moving things around here.
他们搬了电梯吗
They-- they moved the elevator banks?
-凯蒂 -好啊
- Hey, Katie. - Oh, hey!
我在走廊里放了篮球报名单
Oh, I put the sign-up sheets for basketball in the hallway,
-记得报名 -谢谢 迪先生
- so sign up. - Thanks, Mr. D.
-罗伯特 -珍妮丝
- Hey, Robert. - Hey, Janice.
-很高兴见到你 -谢谢
- Good to see you. - Thank you.
很少见你来送孩子
I don't see you at drop-off very often.
我还以为汤姆和莱拉一般都坐校车
I thought that Tom and Lila take the bus, usually.
他们跟妈妈住一起时坐校车
They do whenever they stay with their mom,
但是跟我在一起时 我喜欢送他们来上学
but, uh, when I have them, I like to drive them.
早上来点亲子时光
Little extra quality time in the morning.
-真有爱 -谢谢
- That's really sweet. - Thank you.
你看起来不错 好像瘦了一点
You're looking good. Looks like you lost some weight.
我想保持良好的状态
Trying to stay on top of it.
罗伯特 周末有什么安排吗
So, Robert, big plans for the weekend?
什么
What?
你要来了吗 你要来了吗
You're gonna come? Are you gonna come?
快 快
Oh, come on. Come on.
罗伯特 快
Robert, come on.
-你很厉害 -我很厉害吗
- You're good. - Yeah, I'm good?
我得去牙医那儿
Okay, so I have to run to the dentist.
如果你饿了
If you're hungry,
冰箱里剩了一点披萨
there's some leftover pizza in the refrigerator.
你离开的时候走侧门
Oh, and when you're leaving, go out the side door
它能自己上锁 好吗
because it locks by itself, okay?
如果你要加热披萨
Oh, and if you heat up the pizza,
用微波炉 别用烤箱
use the microwave, not the oven.
-回头见 -没问题
- See ya! - You got it!
我爱披萨
I love pizza.
你很性感 还会做饭
You're sexy and you can cook.
你真的很全能
You're really the whole package, man.
舞蹈课上 老师走了进来
In dance class, the teacher, he was walking in
冲一个姑娘吼
and he basically just yelled at this girl...
-嗨 -因为她没有足够用力地
- Hi! - ...because she wasn't pointing her foot--
-我没事 妈妈 -她没有足够用力地点脚
- I'm great, Mom. - ...she wasn't pointing her foot hard enough.
-真能说 -然后这姑娘开始哭了
- Hi! Chatty, chatty, chatty. - And then the girl started crying.
-很愉快 -再见 爸爸
- Good times. - Bye, Dad!
-回头见 -晚安
- See you guys. - Night!
我会让他们在周六九点准备好
So, I'll have them ready Saturday at 9:00.
好
Okay.
你介意我跟你聊聊
Look, do-- do you mind if I talk to you
今天发生的事吗
about something that happened today?
你跟人上♥床♥了 对吧
You slept with someone, didn't you?
这事定了
It's official.
在我这边 这段婚姻也不是一夫一妻制了
This relationship is no longer monogamous on my side.
尘埃落定 覆水难收
Cat's in the bag, bag's in the river.
不是学校里的珍妮丝吧
It wasn't Janice from school, was it?
不重要了 好吗
Doesn't matter, okay?
我告诉你这事
I just-- I'm giving you the briefing
因为我们说过会对彼此诚实
because we said that we'd be honest with each other,
关于这种事
you know, about this kind of thing.
我们从来没说过
We literally never said that.
你告诉我这事是为了伤害我吗
So, are you telling me this to hurt me?
也许吧 但我知道这不会伤害你
Probably, but I knew that it wouldn't.
这是最糟糕的部分
And that's the worst part.
我是说
I mean,
我今天干了另一个女人 弗朗西丝
I was inside another woman today, Frances,
那人不是你
and it wasn't you.
-那好亲密 -说实话
- It was so intimate. - Honestly,
之前我们还能聊这事 罗伯特
there was a time we could've had this conversation, Robert,
但你挥霍掉我们的存款时 也失去了这样的机会
but you squandered that when you squandered our life savings.
听我说完 好吗
Just hear me out, okay?
我不想了 我也没必要
I don't want to anymore, and I don't have to.
最糟糕的是 我承担不起
And worst of all, I can't afford to.
你怎么能跟他做34次
How could you do that 34 times with him?
34次 然后回家来我身边
34! And then come home to me,
交谈的时候 跟孩子吃晚饭的时候
剧集 | 离婚 | 导航列表