剧集 | 离婚 | 导航列表
I'm really sorry, but you're a good listener, Brian.
-谢谢 -别客气
- Thank you. - You're welcome.
我叫瑞恩 不是布莱恩
Uh, and it's Ryan, not Brian.
我一直说的是瑞安 不是吗
I've been saying Ryan, haven't I?
不是 有趣的是
No. Funnily enough,
我妈妈想过给我取名布莱恩
my mother actually thought of naming me Brian--
我们也许该把房♥间让给他们
You know, we should probably let them have this room.
-生日快乐 -谢谢
- Happy birthday. - Uh, thanks.
我没法追踪这些数据
I can't track these numbers.
你这意思
The way you have this laid out,
像是我损失了一大笔钱
it's like I'm hemorrhaging money.
没错
Yeah, that's correct.
搞什么 唐
Well, what the fuck, Don?
这讲不通
This doesn't make any sense.
你买♥♥了太多房♥子 罗伯特
You bought way too many houses, Robert.
你花了太多钱装♥修♥
I mean, you spent way too much fixing them up,
现在没人买♥♥
and now nobody's buying them.
简单的数学
So, you know, simple math.
这上面说我一文不值
Yeah, but this looks like I'm worth nothing.
实际上 情况更糟糕
Actually, you're worth less than nothing
等你加上债务 贷款
when you figure in the debt and the loan,
税收 什么的
the taxes-- stuff like that.
该死 你为什么不警告我
Shit. Why didn't you warn me?
你不回我电♥话♥
You don't return my calls.
你付我时薪来为自己挣钱
You pay me hourly to save money.
这叫实际 我是个商人 笨蛋
That's called being practical. I'm a businessman, dickhead.
我是城里最便宜的会计
Yeah, well, I'm the cheapest accountant in town.
天啊 我在我的车里工作
I'm working out of my fucking car, for Christ's sake.
-操 -喂
- Fuck. - Hey!
你没事吧 罗伯特
You okay, Robert?
罗伯
Rob?
给你点免费建议
Some free advice--
别像有钱人那样花钱
stop spending money like you actually have money.
因为你没钱
'Cause you don't.
等我们说到
And then when we get to the-- you know,
离婚的部分
the actual divorce part of it,
我们该慢慢地说
we should ease into it,
但我们该说清楚事实
but we should also be very clear with the facts.
随便你
Whatever you say.
我是说 不该感觉像是炸♥弹♥爆♥炸♥
I mean, it shouldn't feel like a bomb going off,
但我也不想让他们困惑
but I also don't want them confused either.
真有趣 如果你想想
It's funny if you think about it,
你只用
all you'd have to do is
踩油门 冲入滚滚车流中
punch the accelerator into oncoming traffic
我们就不用处理这些破事了
and we wouldn't have to deal with any of this shit.
罗伯特 别逼我自己一个人做 听见了吗
Robert, do not make me do this by myself, you hear me?
我很乐意开这个口
I am happy to start the conversation,
但之后你要加入
but then you join in
这样他们就知道我们是一起的
so they know that we're all in this together.
坚强点
Please be strong.
为了孩子们
For the kids.
我们之前怎么没来过
How come we've never been here before?
我不知道 但很好吃 对吧
I do not know. It's good, though, right?
-我们都点一个冰淇淋圣代怎么样 -好棒
- Hey, how about we each get an ice cream sundae? - Yes!
等等 什么
Wait, what?
四个冰淇淋圣代 每个12块呢
Four ice cream sundaes? They're, like, $12 each.
我觉得我们聊天时
I thought it would be nice for the kids to have one
让孩子们吃圣代挺好的
while we're talking.
我有个好主意
Ah, I have a really great idea.
我们在家做怎么样 会很好玩的
Why don't we make them at home? It'll be fun.
从冰箱里拿点奶油
We'll just get some cream out of the refrigerator,
搅拌 放进冷冻室 就成了冰淇淋
whip it up, put it in the freezer, it becomes ice cream.
加一点巧克力碎片
Throw in some chocolate chips.
东西是一样的 但只要50分
The same thing, but it's, like, 50 cents.
好吧 孩子们 你♥爸♥爸和我
Okay, guys, your dad and I-- -
每个才12分
Which means they'd be 12 cents each.
你们的爸爸和我
Your dad and I
有事情想跟你们说
have something that we want to talk to you about.
-什么事 -是这样的
- What? - Well, here's what it is.
-你们的爸爸 -天啊
- Your dad-- - Jesus.
这上面意面和沙拉是分开的
It's got my pasta and my salad on here separately.
我还以为那是特♥价♥菜
I thought that was part of the Meal Deal.
总之 我想说的是 我们很爱你们俩
So anyway, we love you both very much is what I was saying.
那是肯定的
And that's for sure.
还有
And...
罗伯特
Robert.
罗伯特 也许你
Robert, do you-- do you maybe--
罗伯特 也许你想加入讨论之中
Robert, do you maybe wanna-- wanna join in the discussion?
特♥价♥菜中午才有
Ugh, Meal Deal is a lunch thing.
真棒
That's great.
瞧 他们就是这样骗你的
See? That's how they bang you.
损失了九块钱呢
You know, that's, like, $9 down the drain.
爸爸 你没事吧
Dad, are you okay?
没事 只是工作有点问题
Yeah, just work problems.
不算问题
Not problems.
一些工作上的挑战吧
Just, uh, some work challenges.
对 工作上的挑战
Yeah, some challenges at work.
最近工作很有挑战性
Very challenging at work lately.
工作很有挑战性
And work is challenging.
但挺棒的 你们怎么样
But it's great. What's going on with you guys?
你还在跳芭蕾舞吗
Are you still in ballet?
我们想跟孩子们聊天
We were trying to have a conversation with the kids.
你记得吗
Do you r-- you remember?
外公去世了吗
Did-- did Grandpa die?
-什么 -该死 是吗
- What? - Oh, shit, did he?
没有
N-- no, no.
没有
No, no, no.
各位 我不想这样做
Listen, you guys, hate to do this,
但我要去吐一吐
but I'm gonna have to go throw up real quick.
我去卫生间了 好吗
So I'm just gonna hit the men's room, all right?
好 我马上回来
All right, I'll be right back.
怎么了 什么事
What's going on? What is this?
看在老天的分上
Oh, for goodness' sakes,
我把钱包忘在餐厅了
I left my wallet in the restaurant.
罗伯特 你能陪我去拿吗
Robert, can you come with me to get it?
我们马上回来 好吗 孩子们
We'll be right back, okay, guys?
-好 -好
- Okay. - Okay.
马上回来
Be right back.
刚才怎么回事
What was that?
抱歉 我知道
Oh, I'm sorry. I know.
-我搞砸了 -你简直毫无用处
- I screwed up in there. - You were useless in there!
我们有个计划的 记得吗
We had a plan, remember?
你本该帮我
You were supposed to help me,
但你就坐在那里
and instead you just-- you just sat there
一直抱怨特♥价♥菜的事
bitching about the Meal Deal!
你都编不出一些鬼话...
And you can't just make up some B.S....
我还以为我能指望你
I thought I could count on you.
听着 我们能绕回去
Listen, can we circle back
等会儿聊这事吗
and address this in a little while,
因为我要在灌木丛里吐了
because I need to go heave in those bushes.
我马上回来
I'll be right back.
原来就在我口袋里
It was-- it was right in my pocket
一直都在
the whole time.
我真是笨
Such a boob.
J 你醒着吗 我得跟你谈谈
你逗我呢吧
You have got to be kidding me.
这是迪弗雷纳住♥宅♥
You have reached the DuFresne residence,
罗伯特 弗朗西丝 汤姆和莱拉的家
home of Robert, Frances, Tom, and Lila.
我们不在家 但是
We are not in, but...
给我们留言吧
Leave us a message!
嗨 我是弗朗西丝的同事
Uh, hi, this is a colleague of Frances's.
剧集 | 离婚 | 导航列表