剧集 | 离婚 | 导航列表
It's awful.
如果我们能想出什么办法
If there was any way that we could've figured out
继续在一起 我们会的
how to stay together, then we would,
但我们做不到
but we just can't.
但重要的是
But the important thing is
我们俩谁也不会离开你们
that neither of us is going to leave you.
我就住在附近
I'm gonna be living nearby
我们会做一切经常做的事 一起做
and we're gonna do everything that we've always done together
作为一个家庭
as a family.
更重要的是 你们的妈妈和我
But more importantly, your mother and I
全心全意地爱着你们
love you with all of our hearts.
那点 莱拉 汤姆
And that, Lila, Tom,
是不会变的
is never gonna change.
如果你们觉得难过或者害怕
And it's okay to feel sad
那也没关系
or scared.
你们现在可能就很震惊
I mean, you're probably in shock right now.
不
Nope.
不算是
Not really.
我们已经知道了
I mean, we kind of knew already.
-你知道了 -是啊 那他妈是
- You knew? - Yeah, it was, like,
我见过的最明显的事
the most obvious fucking thing I've ever seen.
亲爱的 莱拉 你也知道吗
Lila, sweetie, you knew, too?
她不确定 但我跟她说了
She wasn't sure, but I told her.
那你们有什么问题吗
So do have any questions, then?
-我没有 -我也是
- No, I'm good. - Me, too.
我们能去楼上吗 这很尴尬
Can we go upstairs now? This is awkward.
当 我是说
Su-- I mean--
当然可以
Sure.
去吧
Go ahead.
他们在惩罚我们
They're punishing us.
你能责怪他们吗
Well, I mean, do you blame them?
你想让我多留一会儿吗
Do you want me to hang around, stay a little longer?
不用 我没事
No, I'm fine. I'm-- I'm okay.
好 因为我还有事要忙
Okay, 'cause I have some stuff I gotta get to.
但如果你需要我 给我打电♥话♥就好
But if you need me, just call me.
罗伯特
Robert?
谢谢
Thank you.
你的投资伙伴有什么消息吗
Did you hear anything back from your investment partner?
尼克 对
Nick, yes.
他在考虑 浏览数据
He's mulling it over, running the numbers.
我觉得他很谨慎 但我们很亲近
Uh, I sense a cautious keenness, but I think we're close.
你有没有别的生意伙伴
Do you have anybody else that you usually do business with?
操
Fuck.
这也许是我做过的最愚蠢的事
This is probably the stupidest thing I've ever done.
我是说 乐趣空间 乐趣空间
I mean, FunSpace? FunSpace?
-那是最愚蠢的主意吗 -不
- Is it just the stupidest idea ever? - No, it doesn't--
这不是个愚蠢的主意
it doesn't seem like a stupid idea.
其实挺酷的
It's-- it's kind of a cool idea.
我在说些什么呢
Ah, man, what am I talking about?
这是我试图做这种事的
This is the worst time for me to try
最糟糕的时机了
and pull something like this off.
我不知道我之前跟你提到了没有
I don't know if I mentioned this to you before,
但我妻子和我
but, uh, you know, the wife and I are
正经历离婚
going through a divorce.
你已经跟我提过了
Yeah, you mentioned that to me already.
总之 我要和我的一半财产
Well, anyway, I'm about to wave good-bye
挥手道别了
to pretty much half of everything I have.
-为什么 -因为我要离婚了 乔治
- Why? - Because I'm getting a divorce, George.
如果你是主要的经济支柱 那就是这样
That's how it works if you're the primary breadwinner.
-她工作吗 -是啊
- Does she work? - Yeah, she works.
过去几年里 她赚的钱
I mean, she's made a hell of a lot more money
比我多得多
over the last couple of years than I have.
但是我是男人
But, you know, I'm the man,
所以就是这样
so that's how it goes.
其实不是
That's not actually how it goes.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
我姐夫最近跟我该死的姐姐
My brother-in-law just went through all this
经历了离婚
with my fucking bitch of a sister
他结局挺好的
and he came out of it pretty well.
给自己买♥♥了辆新奥迪
Bought himself a new Audi.
但 等等
But, wait a minute,
我还以为传统来说丈夫要
I thought traditionally the husband was--
知道吗 跟你律师聊聊 好吗
Look, you know what? Just talk to your lawyer, okay?
-他会告诉你真♥相♥ -不
- He'll give you the lowdown. - No, no, no, no.
我们不请律师
We're not doing lawyers, okay?
我们要调解
We're-- we're going with mediation.
据说更文明
It's said to be more civilized.
你们要调解吗
You're doing mediation?
那是你妻子的主意吗
What was that, your wife's idea?
祝你好运
Good luck with that, man.
调解
Mediation.
我们昨晚告诉孩子们了
We did tell the children last night.
那
It was, uh--
那很残忍♥
it was brutal,
但罗伯特挺好的
but, um, Robert was-- Robert was great.
真是令人惊讶
It was very surprising.
我从没指望他如此
I never expected him to be so--
我们真的不该在罗伯特来之前
Again, we really shouldn't discuss anything
谈论任何事
until Robert gets here.
我得保持中立
I have to keep this a neutral space, hmm?
那很聪明
Yes, that's smart.
我再打一次 谁知道呢
I'll try again. Never know, right?
响了
Oh, it's ringing.
弗朗西丝·迪弗雷纳
你要接吗
Do you need to take that?
不要
No.
我们律所
So, our firm has had experience
在离婚诉讼和谈判这方面很有经验
with a whole range of divorce proceedings and negotiations.
你的离婚是什么类型的
So, how would you characterize yours?
友好的
Amicable?
有争议的
Contentious?
还不确定
Not sure yet.
也许是后者
Uh, possibly the latter.
剧集 | 离婚 | 导航列表