剧集 | 离婚 | 导航列表
那你想的是多少
Well, what was the number in your head?
两次 天啊
It was two. Jesus Christ.
-拜托 32次 -那是在很长的时间里发生的
- Come on, 32 times? - This was spread out over a long period
中间还有一段时间
and there was a whole section in the middle
什么都没发生
where nothing was happening at all
因为我知道我做的事是错的
because I knew what I was doing was wrong.
-但是 -好了 我不想听了
- But-- - Okay, I don't want any more.
我不想听了
I don't want any more.
我是想帮忙 我不知道该怎么做
I'm trying to be helpful. I don't know what to do.
我以为我想知道所有细节 但你猜怎么
I thought I wanted to know all the details, but you know what?
这细节太多了
This is just too much details.
好 我很乐意不说了 因为这...
Okay, well, I'm happy to stop, because this is just--
你跟他说过你爱他吗
Did you ever tell him that you loved him?
没有 我没有说过
N-no-- no, I never did that.
那么
S-so...
现在什么最有帮助
what would be most helpful now to...?
我知道你不是来做价值判断的
I know you're not here for value judgments,
但从临床的角度来说
but from a clinical standpoint,
我是说 完全从医学角度来看
I mean, a pure, sort of medical profile of the moment,
你觉得他们是不是做了很多次
doesn't it sound like they did a shitload of fucking?
不是吗 我觉得是做了很多次
Doesn't it? I mean, it sounds like a shitload of fucking to me.
不要
Nope.
来吧
Please.
罗伯特 你干什么
Robert, what are you doing?
-借过 -抱歉
- Excuse me. - Sorry.
我需要空间
I need my space.
我不小心按了开门
I accidentally hit "Door open."
请你按关门好吗
Would you hit "Door close," Please?
抱歉 我妻子和我有些不快
Sorry, my wife and I are having some struggles.
因为不忠
It's a situation that involves infidelity,
就是说她搞了个法国人
i.E., she's fucking a French guy.
我对罗伯特有了另一种想法
I had another thought about Robert.
-是什么 -滚他的
- Which is? - Which is fuck him.
他是个禽兽
He is a monster.
他很愤怒 根本不努力
He is raging and he's making zero effort
从你的角度来看待这事
to see your side of this.
禽兽是不会同意做心理咨♥询♥的
A monster wouldn't agree to go to counseling.
墙是要刷米色的还是奶油色
Would you go beige with these walls or cream?
传统的话要刷灰白色
Traditionally, you do sort of an off-white,
石白色
like a stone white.
平光漆
You know, like, flat enamel.
好吧 总之你得毁掉他
Right. Anyway, you need to destroy him.
除非你想一无所有
Unless you wanna end up with nothing,
你得在他毁掉你之前毁掉他
you need to destroy him before he destroys you.
我不想让谁毁掉谁
I don't want anyone destroying anyone.
太迟了
Mm, too late.
他已经开始毁掉你了
He's already had a head start in destroying you.
首先 他让你搬出城市
First, he makes you move out of the city
这样他就能开始新业务了
so he can start his new business.
然后他让你做那份愚蠢的工作来养家
And then he makes you take that stupid job to support the family
而他开始了新业务
while he starts his new business.
房♥租多少
What's the rent?
比我想付的多得多
It's a lot more than I'd like to pay.
可以用赡养费啊
Well, alimony will cover that.
那是应该的 他欠你的
As it should. He owes you that.
-该死的禽兽 -他不是禽兽
- Fucking monster. - He's not a monster.
而是我孩子的父亲
He's the father of my children.
所以你的孩子是半禽兽
So your children are half monster.
你会把他们养成人类的
You'll raise them human.
克雷格
You know, Craig,
如果我们扯掉这块漆布
if we pulled up this linoleum,
就会发现漂亮的旧宽版
we might find some beautiful old wide planking.
扯掉这块漆布
You pull this linoleum up,
就会发现浸满水的胶合板 就这样
you're gonna find waterlogged plywood. That's about it.
我不知道 克雷格 这种美丽的老房♥子
I don't know, Craig. An old sweetheart like this?
我觉得它为我们准备了一些惊喜
I think she's got some nice surprises in store for us.
像是锈透了的污水管吗
Like the rusted-out sewage main?
那真是个惊喜
That was a nice surprise.
这里谁开支票啊 克雷格
Who's writing the checks here, Craig?
好吧
All right, then.
克雷格 有什么新鲜事
So, Craig, what's new?
最近怎么样
What's, uh-- what's been going on?
新的窗框
Well, the new window sashes
昨天就该到了 但是
were supposed to arrive yesterday, but--
不 我是说你
No, I mean with you. You know,
你最近有什么事
what's going on with you personally?
其实没什么 没什么可说的
Nothing, really. There's not a lot to report.
你真幸运
Lucky man, lucky man.
感恩吧 幸运儿
Count your blessings, lucky man.
好吧
Okay.
好吧 把它弄好
Okay. There you go. Put her there.
-我会 好的 -好
- I'll see-- I'll-- yeah, okay. - All right.
天啊
Ah, man.
不错
Yep.
介意我坐下歇会儿吗 朋友们
You mind if I take a load off, amigos?
-行 头儿 -好
- No problem, jefe. - Great.
不用了 谢谢
Yeah. Ah, no, thanks.
你们最近有什么事
What's been going on with you guys lately?
没什么 挺好的
No, not much. It's good.
-是吗 -是的
- Yeah? - Yeah.
趁还有机会 好好享受吧
Yeah. Enjoy it while it lasts.
那是我的格言
That's my motto.
你结婚了吗 加布里埃尔
You, uh-- you married, Gabriel?
-你知道的 -你要吗
- You know? - Oh, quieres?
不不 我是说
Oh, no, no, no. I mean, uh, you know...
好吧 挺不错
Oh, yeah. Pretty good.
-是啊 -我吗 也许
- Sí. - Me? Maybe, uh...
没有 没结婚
No, you know-- no mas.
结婚很难
To be married is difficult.
特别是
Especially when, you know,
当你的妻子
your wife, your esposa,
她
you know, she's...
跟一个法国混♥蛋♥
making the fuck with a--
上♥床♥了
a French pendejo.
-天啊 -知道吧
- Oh, my God. - You know?
他说如果你想的话 他认识一个人能给你弄到枪
He says if you want, he knows a guy who could get you a gun.
枪 天啊
A gun? Oh, shit.
不不
No, no, no, no.
不用 但是非常感谢 加布里埃尔
No, but muchas gracias, Gabriel.
-非常感谢 -头儿
- Muchas gracias. - Jefe.
借过
Excuse me.
该死
Fuck! Fuck.
该死
Shit.
真的吗
Really?
莱拉 亲爱的 这可不是个好主意
Oh, Lila, honey, not a good idea.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我想着如果我洗一洗汉娜的毛
I thought if maybe I washed Hannah's fur,
那可能就不会让爸爸那么过敏了
then it wouldn't bother Daddy's allergies as much
那样的话他就会回到你们的房♥间里睡觉
and then he would go back to sleeping in your guys's room
我就能回我房♥间了
and I could have my room back.
-亲爱的 -真是麻烦
- Oh, sweetie. - Ugh, what a drag.
-是啊 -不 亲爱的
- Yep. - No, honey,
不是因为我
it's not that I'm allergic
对汉娜或者它的毛过敏
to-- to Hannah or to her fur.
那个能通过空气传播的是什么
It's the, uh-- what's the shit that's airborne called?
-毛屑 -毛屑
- Dander. - The dander.
我是对狗毛屑过敏
I'm-- I'm allergic to dog dander.
我们去网上查查吧
Let's go look it up on the Internet.
那会很酷
Yeah? That'll be cool.
这一切就交给她吧
We'll leave this to-- you know, to her.
剧集 | 离婚 | 导航列表