剧集 | 离婚 | 导航列表
that I definitely do not want that, you know?
如果你看见了他妈妈
If you'd seen this mother,
她简直一团糟
ugh, she was a mess!
那孩子绝对毁了她
And this kid had just totally trashed her.
你能从她眼光中看出 她十分愿意做我
You could see in her eyes that she would've killed to be me.
你可能少喝点酒吗
Is it possible to slow down on the wine
还是已经无法挽回了
or are we just way beyond that point now?
这只是汽酒 我喜欢我们的生活 亲爱的
It's just a spritzer. I like our lives, honey.
我们刚重新发现我们
We've only just rediscovered us.
为什么现在就想绑上自杀背心啊
I mean, why would we wanna strap on suicide vests now, you know?
请大家听我说
Hello, can anyone hear me? Hello.
我的玻璃杯不大响
My glass is not clinking very well.
不是为了让你尴尬 弗朗西丝
Not to embarrass you, Frances,
但是《纽♥约♥时♥报♥》
but readers of the "New York Times"'
哈德逊谷的周末活动栏目的读者
"Weekend Activities in the Hudson Valley" Section
也许注意到了一篇
might've noticed an item
描述关注当地艺术家的作品的
describing this "Small jewel box of a gallery
画廊珠宝盒的文章
focusing on the works of local artists."
我很为你骄傲 弗朗西丝
And I'm so proud of you, Frances.
我觉得我们该为弗朗西丝
And I just think we should raise a glass
和哈德逊河当代画廊干杯
to Frances and the Hudson River Contemporary gallery.
敬弗朗西丝
To Frances!
演讲
Speech, speech!
谢谢你 达拉斯 非常感谢
Aw, thank you, Dallas. Thank you very much.
谢谢你们前来
And-- and thank all of you for being here.
-谢谢 -我们听不见
- Thank you. - Diane: We can't hear you!
抱歉 谢谢 我刚说谢谢你们
Sorry. Thank you. Uh, I just said thank you.
我想感谢《纽♥约♥时♥报♥》的小专栏
Um, also, I wanna thank the "New York Times" for their teeny, tiny type
以及好心地提到了这次超棒的聚会
and their very kind mention for this amazing turnout.
你们中的许多人知道这家画廊
Many of you know that this gallery
是我的梦想
is a dream that I have had...
很久以来的梦想
for a very, very, very long time.
所以这次开幕式
So, this opening
简直是个奇迹
is really nothing short of miraculous,
从而使我非常开心
which makes me indescribably happy
以及震惊和紧张
and, um-- and shocked and nervous.
别紧张 弗朗西丝
Don't be nervous, Frances.
我们都支持你
We all support you.
-再次谢谢你 -闭嘴
- Thank you again. - Zip.
我想我想说的话是
I guess what I'm trying to say
我很感激
is that I'm-- I'm grateful, you know?
我很感激我的朋友和家人
I'm grateful to all of my friends and my family
谢谢他们的耐心
for their patience,
我鼓起进取心和勇气时忍♥受了我
for bearing with me while I summoned the gumption, the courage, um,
有人也许会说有种
and some might say the balls
终于开业这家画廊了
to finally get this place going.
享受这里吧
So, uh, yeah, enjoy the space,
逛一逛 跟一些画家聊聊
walk around, talk to some of the artists.
酒是免费的
Um, the wine is free,
画和艺术不是的
the paintings and the art are not.
考虑到所有的一切 他对你好吗
Is he being good to you, all things considered?
我们中谁也没有对对方很好
Well, I mean, neither one of us is being particularly good to the other,
但是显然
but, you know, apparently that's--
这些事就是这样的 所以
that's how these things go, so...
你知道我喜欢他 但他要做个交代
Well, you know I'm fond of him, but he's got a lot to answer for.
爸爸 难以置信我又要跟你说这事
Daddy, I can't believe I'm gonna do this to you again.
我真的不行
I really-- I really can't.
我没时间跟你说细节
And I-- I have, like, absolutely no time to go into the details,
但我觉得我不能
but I feel like I can't--
我不能对你撒谎
I can't not be honest with you.
出轨的不是罗伯特
It wasn't Robert who had the affair.
是我
It was me.
我知道在圣诞节上
And I know, you know, at Christmas
我们聊到了有许多影响因素
we talked about there were all sorts of contributing factors,
但归根结底
but, really, in the end
是出轨才
it was the affair that, you know--
让我们分手
that just did us in.
真希望你没告诉我这事
Wish you hadn't told me that.
有点让我心碎
It breaks my heart a little.
爸爸 别这样说
Oh, Daddy, please don't-- don't say that.
如我所说 这事很难
Oh, like I say, it's a hell of a thing.
这
It's...
我要把这消息告诉你妈妈吗
So, am I carrying this new information to your mother?
不不 我会说
No, no, no, no, no. I will do it.
我会告诉她
I'll tell her.
别让她苛责你
Just don't let her give you a hard time about it.
她自己的生活也很复杂
She's had something of a complicated life herself.
好吧 我先失陪了 要去喝杯酒
All right, if you'll excuse me, I am gonna get a drink
陪陪我外孙
and, uh, enjoy my grandchildren.
这不仅是商机 托尼
It wasn't just a business opportunity, Tony.
我有愿景
I had a vision.
我知道
Yeah, I know.
我将一切拼凑起来
I had all the moving parts pulled together.
大家都准备签字了
Everybody was about to put ink on paper,
结果她冲了进来 毁了一切
and she swoops in and she fucking ruined it.
谁
Who did?
英国女王 托尼
Uh, the Queen of England, Tony.
弗朗西丝啊 我们在说谁啊
Frances! Who the fuck are we talking about?
罗伯特 你不能确定
Now, Robert, you don't know that for sure.
可能是她的律师
It could've been that lawyer of hers.
伊莱恩 她喜欢自♥由♥发挥
Elaine, you know, she likes to freestyle.
而且弗朗西丝可能对此一无所知
Plus Frances, she might not have known anything about this.
也许吧
Yeah, maybe.
我不知道 我们该怎么做
I don't know. What do we do?
我们什么都不做
We don't do anything.
我们等到周一上午 那时我能找到伊莱恩
We wait until Monday morning when I can get ahold of Elaine,
然后我来搞清楚是怎么回事
and then I find out what's what.
那对我来说行不通
Yeah, that's not gonna work for me.
罗伯特 别做傻事
Hey, Robert, don't do anything stupid.
我不会做傻事 好吗
Look, I'm not gonna do anything stupid, all right?
我只是想去见我妻子
I just-- I wanna go see my wife.
那就是蠢事
Well, now, you see, that's stupid.
我只想看着我妻子 让她看着我的眼睛
I just wanna see my wife, have her look me in the eye,
看看她对我做了什么
and I want her to see what she has done to me.
知道吗
Wow. You know what?
别那样做
Do not do that.
接下来交给我吧 托尼
I think I'm gonna take it from here, Tony.
谢谢你听我说了这么多
Appreciate you being such a good listener.
晚安
Good night.
-弗朗西丝 -拜托
- Hi, Frances. - Oh, come on.
有趣的巧合 我在读《纽♥约♥时♥报♥》
Funny coincidence, I was just perusing the "New York Times"
看到它提到了你的画廊
and I-- I saw a mention of your gallery.
你在读哈德逊谷的
You were perusing the fine print
周末活动栏目的小号♥字体吗
of the "Weekend Activities in the Hudson Valley" Section?
真的吗
Really?
那是网络版
Well, it was the online version.
我在搜索一些
I may have been, you know, Googling some--
我在搜索一些东西
I was Googling something.
我在搜索你的名字
I was Googling your name.
我每晚都搜索你的名字
I Google you every night.
真的
I do.
好吧 抱歉 继续
Yeah, okay. Sorry, go on.
你搜索我的名字
You Google my name.
好笑吗 我该走吗
Is something funny? Should I leave?
不不 留下
No, no, no, no, no. No, stay, stay.
留下 或者走 我不知道
Stay. Or go. I don't know.
你觉得怎样对就做什么
Whatever-- whatever feels right to you.
或者留下来 买♥♥一幅画
Or, you know, stick around, buy a painting.
社交一下
Mingle.
弗朗西丝 你觉得我偶尔给你打电♥话♥
Frances, you think it would be out of the question
是不是不行
剧集 | 离婚 | 导航列表