剧集 | 离婚 | 导航列表
Takes a bigger man to keep his pecker in his pants.
我现在知道了
Yes, I know that now.
我们说的可是我女儿 罗伯特
This is my daughter we're talking about, Robert.
你会公平地对她 对吧
You're gonna do right by her, correct?
是的
I am.
绝对会
Absolutely, sir.
很好
Good.
把那老虎钳给我吧
Would you give me those pliers, please?
谢谢
Thank you.
-让我玩玩 -你试过原谅他吗
- Come on. Give me a turn. - Have you tried to forgive him?
或者那个问题应该是
Or perhaps another question might be,
你会没事吧 弗朗西丝
"Are you going to be okay, Frances?"
亲爱的 我想要的就是你没事
Oh, honey, all I've ever wanted was for you to be okay.
但我不该一直问你 你才肯说出来
But I shouldn't always have to ask to hear it said out loud.
妈妈 来看看 太酷了
Mom, check it out! This is the coolest thing!
只是想确保你们考虑了所有选择
Just wanna make sure that you've considered all of your options.
我知道现在看起来不像
I know it doesn't seem like it right now,
但也许原谅他 翻篇这件事
but maybe forgiving him and moving past this thing
会让你长远看来更开心
is gonna make you happier in the long run.
发生的事比听起来复杂得多
What happened is much more complicated than it sounds.
即使如此 根据他昨晚的态度
Even so, from the way he was talking last night,
我觉得他再也不会出轨了
I don't think he will ever do it again.
出轨不是这一切的诱因
Cheating isn't what caused all of this.
我觉得人们出轨
I think people have affairs...
是因为他们不幸福
because they are unhappy.
有时候我觉得人们出轨是为了找乐子
Sometimes I think people have affairs because it's fun.
然后他们会厌烦
Then they get tired of it
希望没人发现
and hope nobody ever finds out.
并不意味着这是糟糕的婚姻
Doesn't always mean it's a bad marriage.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
这样说吧 我们生命中都有一些事
Let's just say that we all of us have things in all of our lives
是我们希望丈夫和妻子永远不知道的
that we hope our husbands and wives never find out about.
-等等 你是 -我要去看看火鸡
- Wait, are you trying-- - I'm gonna go check on my turkey.
天啊
Oh, my god.
再加点肉汁吗 妈妈
More gravy, mummy?
好 谢谢
That'd be nice. Thank you.
表演进行得很顺利
So, the showing went really well.
有超过六个博主报道
There were over six bloggers there covering it.
那很厉害吗
That's impressive?
-是啊 -羔羊肉不错
- Yeah. - Nice lamb.
失陪
Excuse me.
-朱利安·雷诺 -对
- Julian Renaut? - Yeah.
你认识一个叫多淋·库珀的女人吗
Are you familiar with a woman named Doreen Cooper?
是的 我是说不
Yeah. I mean, no.
-你是谁 -她丈夫向你问好
- Who-- who's asking? - Her husband says hello.
吃饭吧 各位 吃饭
Eat. Eat, guys, eat.
我做了一些三明治 你们路上吃
Here, I made some sandwiches for the road.
谢谢你的块状糖
And thank you for the candy bars.
不用谢 唐纳德 还有很多呢
Oh, you're welcome, Donald. Plenty more where those came from.
-非常感谢 布丽奇特 -叫我妈妈
- Thank you so much, Bridget. - Oh, it's mom!
我跟你保证 明年火鸡不会这么干了
And I promise next year the turkey won't be so dry.
明年圣诞节
Well, you know, uh, next Christmas
我也许不会
I probably won't--
可能会有不同的安排
Could be looking at a different setup.
怎么 一年时间长着呢
Why? A year is an awfully long time.
从这时候到那时候 什么都可能发生
Anything could happen between then and now.
这倒是
That's true.
好吧 圣诞快乐
Okay. Merry christmas.
圣诞快乐
Merry christmas.
-再见 孩子们 -再见 爸妈
- Bye, kids! - Bye, mom and dad!
-谢谢你们邀请我们 -回家后给我们打电♥话♥
- Thank you for having us. - Call when you get home.
-不管几点 -我们会的 再见
- It doesn't matter what time. - We will. Bye!
-圣诞快乐 -好
- Merry christmas! - Okay.
他们走了
There they go.
-等等 -怎么
- Wait, wait, wait, wait. - What?
我得告诉他们真♥相♥
I need to tell them the truth.
没必要 别想了
No, you don't. Let it go.
-他们需要知道 -不需要
- They need to know. - No, they don't.
-罗伯特 拜托 罗伯特 -不
- Robert. Please, come on. Robert, Robert! - Nope!
他们今天受够了 好吗
They've had quite enough for today, okay?
就这样吧
Just let them be.
怎么了
What's going on?
你什么意思
What do you mean?
你 你想获什么奖吗
You. Are you trying to win some kind of medal?
因为我可没让你这样做
Because I didn't ask you to do any of this.
听着 弗朗西丝
Listen, Frances.
我帮你背了黑锅 好吗
I fell on a grenade for you, okay?
这基本上是最后一次了
And it's pretty much the last time that's gonna happen
因为只有夫妇才会这样做
since it's what married people do for one another.
但除此之外 也许真♥相♥
But beyond that, maybe the truth
并不是我迫切想追求的
isn't something that I'm dying to be associated with.
你想过吗
You ever think about that?
这并不能让我感觉良好
Doesn't exactly make me feel great
让所有人知道我们离婚的原因
to have everyone know the reason that we're getting divorced
是因为你跟一个法国混♥蛋♥
is because you fornicated
私通了22次
with a French douchebag 22 times.
-喂 爸爸 -孩子
- H-hey, dad? - Yeah, buddy?
我戴着耳机
My headphones are on,
但耳机插头没插入什么东西
but they're not-- they're not plugged into anything yet.
告诉你们一声
Just FYI.
剧集 | 离婚 | 导航列表