剧集 | 离婚 | 导航列表
Or what about you, Diane?
她跟你们说了他的性♥爱♥技巧吗
She tell you about his lovemaking technique?
或者他插得有多深
Or how deeply he thrusted?
她跟你说了他的精♥子♥是什么味道的吗
She tell you about how his load tasted?
没有 只说了格拉诺拉麦片
No, just about the granola.
那是打屁♥股♥的委婉说法吗
What, is that a euphemism for butt play?
我才不要待在这里听你们说
Well, I'll be goddamned if I'm gonna stand here and listen to it.
给我打电♥话♥ 尼克
Call me, Nick.
我只有你这个朋友了
You're the only friend I got.
-让让 -罗伯特
- Excuse me. - Robert.
-我马上回来 好吗 -抱歉 女士
- I'll be right back, okay? - Excuse me, ma'am.
-也许现在时机不合适 -很抱歉
- Probably not the best time right now. - I'm so sorry.
-抱歉 别走 好吗 -好
- I'm sorry. Don't leave, okay? - Okay, yeah.
-我们有许多有经验的 -你什么毛病啊
- We have a lot of experience-- - What is wrong with you?
给我
Give me that.
罗伯特
Robert.
罗伯特
Robert.
你去哪里
Where are you going?
随便了 我要离开
Whatever. I'm out of here.
出口在那边
Well, the exit is that way.
也许我得先上厕所 聪明鬼
Maybe I have to urinate first, smarty-pants.
-你想过吗 -天啊 够了 罗伯特 拜托
- You ever think of that? - God, enough, Robert. Come on.
我感觉我们得弄明白我们在这里干什么
I feel like we have to figure out what we're doing here.
-好 你说得对 -很好
- Okay, you're right. - Good.
-我在听 -很好
- I'm listening. - Good.
你有什么要说的
What have you got to say?
我不确定
I'm not sure.
我也是 真容易 谢了
Me neither. That was easy. Thanks.
罗伯特 我感觉我们
Come on, Robert. I feel like we just--
我们得找个僻静的地方坐下谈谈
we have to find someplace private to sit and talk.
我们能今晚谈吗
Okay, can we just do it tonight?
-我今天真的很忙 -我也是 但是我
- I have a really, really busy day. - So do I, but I--
我得看看约翰逊大街那边的窗户到了没有
I have to see if the windows came in on the Johnson Avenue place.
然后得去榆树街的工地上看看
Then I have to go check the work site at Elm Street.
但是首先要去学校接孩子
But first pick the kids up at school
告诉他们你要跟我离婚
and tell them that you're divorcing me.
罗伯特 别那样
Robert, do not do that.
他们最好从我这里听到 而不是街头流言
Hey, better they get it from me than hear it on the street.
别这样
Do not do this.
听着 我会展示你要如何跟我离婚的基本情况
Look, I'm just gonna lay out the basics of how you're divorcing me.
一些细微之处就交给你了
I'll leave it up to you to throw in the nuances of
你是如何找了个情人
how you took a lover,
由此毁了我们家庭 等等
thereby destroying our family and so on and so forth.
我的包
Oh, my purse.
不是那样的
It's not how it is.
会没事的 黛安
Oh, it's gonna be okay, Diane.
不 只是如果我跟别人有了私情
No, it's just that if I was involved with some guy,
我会告诉你们俩 结果你只告诉了达拉斯
I would tell both of you and the fact that you just told Dallas
你们都不告诉我 这很伤人
and you both left me in the dark is just hurtful.
那说明了你不信任我
I mean, what does that say about trust?
-你认真的吗 -是啊
- Are you serious? - Yes, I'm serious.
天啊
Oh, Christ.
罗伯特
Oh. Robert!
罗伯特 罗伯特
Robert! Robert!
弗朗西丝 让他走吧
Frances, just let him go.
他不会就这样忘了这事的
I don't think he's gonna just shake this off.
该死
Oh, shit.
我的意思是 让他滚出你的生活
No, I mean, let him go as in get him the fuck out of your life.
因为我跟你说过偷♥情♥是个糟糕的主意
Because I told you this affair was a bad idea
我站在他那边 结果他转过身来
and I was on his side and he turns around
说我是个老巫婆
and he calls me a fucking harpy?
滚他的
Fuck him.
我害怕他会告诉孩子们
I'm scared he's gonna really tell the kids.
-弗朗西丝 等等 -怎么了
- Frances, wait. - What? What?
-你得带上狗 -什么
- You need to take the dog. - What?
狗 我没法让它待在公♥寓♥里
The dog. I couldn't keep it in the apartment.
它加重了科尔的过敏
It's exacerbating Cole's allergies.
天啊 达拉斯
Good Lord, Dallas.
汤姆和莱拉 你们好
Hey, Tom and Lila. Hi.
我接了他们 我接了他们
I got 'em. I got 'em.
你们怎么都在
Why are you both here?
就是搞混了 来吧
Oh, you know, just a general confusion. Come on.
-走吧 很冷 -走吧 车在那边
- Let's go, it's cold. - Come on, truck's right over here.
-来吧 亲爱的 -车在那边
- Come on, sweets. - Truck's over here.
-车就在这里 -来吧 孩子们
- No, the car's right here. - Come on, you guys.
不是吧
No way!
拜托
Oh, come on.
听着 我的车在安全的地方
Listen, you guys, my truck's over in the safe area
不会吓到孩子们
where you don't alarm children.
谢谢 谢谢
Thank you, thank you, thank you!
它已经有名字了吗 还是我们得给它取名字
Does he already have a name or do we get to name him?
我保证我会一直遛它 就像我保证的那样
I swear I'll walk him all the time just like I promised.
好吧
Well, all right.
-好 那就一言为定 -我之前没提过
- You know, deal's a deal, right? - I didn't mention it before.
我花了好长时间才找到完美的狗狗
It took me a while to find the perfect dog.
它叫什么
What's his name?
-它叫吉列尔莫 -汉娜
- His name's Guillermo. - Hannah.
-是吉列尔莫 -汉娜
- It's Guillermo. - Hannah.
西班牙语的威廉
William in Spanish.
好吧
Fine.
去楼上
Upstairs.
我知道我伤害了你 这全是我的错
I know I hurt you. That is 100% my fault.
我不反对
I'm not disputing that.
如果我能收回我说的一切
And if I could take it all back, everything I said--
-还有做过的 -还有做过的 我会的
- And did. - --and did, I would.
-但我爱你 -很有趣
- But I do love you. - Hmm, interesting.
你像是在说服自己相信这点
It seems as if you're trying to convince yourself of that.
你有权告诉我你跟我结束了
Look, you have every right to tell me that you're done with me.
我很清楚我的权利 弗朗西丝
I am well aware of my rights, Frances.
但我不想让这个家破裂
But I don't want to break up this family
这会吓到孩子们
This has been very alarming for the children.
是的
Yes.
知道吗 我不知道我现在在想什么
Okay, you know what? I don't know what I'm thinking right now
-说实话我累坏了 -我也是
- and quite frankly I'm exhausted. - Me, too.
他们在给榆树街的房♥子安装新工作台面
They put in the new countertops at the Elm Avenue house today.
我不知道你是否有兴趣
I don't know if you're interested.
科林斯式的花岗岩 很美
Corinthian granite. Quite beautiful.
很好
That's great.
卡拉今天带我看了主街的一处地方
Carla showed me a space today on Main Street
正适合我开画廊
that would be perfect for my gallery.
-什么 -我的画廊 开画廊
- What? - For my gallery. For the gallery.
我觉得最重要的事是 弗朗西丝
I think the most important thing here, Frances,
不管我们之间发生了什么
is no matter what happens between you and I,
我们要先考虑孩子们
that we think of the children first.
-绝对的 -我不想让他们经历丑陋
- Absolutely. - I don't want to put them through any ugliness
混乱 或者利用他们当棋子
or chaos or end up using them as pawns.
-我完全同意 -是吗
- Yeah, I totally agree. - Do you?
当然
Of course.
那你为什么给他们买♥♥那只狗
Then why'd you buy them that big fucking dog
让他们更喜欢你而不是我
to make them like you more than me?
等等 什么
Wait, what?
那只狗不是我买♥♥的
I didn't buy that dog.
那是黛安的生日狗狗
That's Diane's birthday dog.
你记得吗 她让我照顾它
Do you remember? She asked me to take care of it.
那晚的大傻狗吗
That big fucker's from the other night?
-是的 -好像那只狗更大
- Yes. - Seems like a much bigger dog.
不 就是同一只狗
No, no, it's-- it's-- it's the same dog.
我并不完全相信
I'm not completely convinced
那是同一只狗 但我们继续吧
that's the same dog, but let's move on.
好
Okay.
-罗伯特 -我没有答案给你
剧集 | 离婚 | 导航列表