剧集 | 离婚 | 导航列表
I'm not sure you meant what you said last night
是真心话
about not loving me anymore.
抱歉 是的
I'm sorry. I-- I did.
-那是真心话 -我觉得不是 弗朗西丝
- I did mean it. - I don't think you did, Frances.
真的 罗伯特
No, I did, Robert.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我想让你高♥潮♥
I wanna give you an orgasm.
我不想让你给我高♥潮♥ 罗伯特
I don't want you to give me an orgasm, Robert.
我想舔你的小妹妹
I'd like to lick your vagina
然后舔你的菊花
and then tongue dart your anus.
我不想要
I don't want that.
我觉得那样对我俩都好
I think it would be good for both of us
-如果我让你高♥潮♥ -我不想要
- if I gave you an orgasm. - I don't want that.
我想以你喜欢的方式舔你的小妹妹
I'm gonna lick your vagina the way you like it.
门开着呢 罗伯特 停下
The door is wide open, Robert. Stop.
-这会很好玩 很快乐 -别拉我
- This is gonna be fun and pleasurable. - Stop pulling on me!
停下
Stop!
那就这样了吗 激♥情♥死了吗
So that's it, then, huh? The passion's dead?
你都不想试试咨♥询♥吗
You won't even try counseling?
我们去过了
We've been to counseling.
别踢椅子了
Stop kicking chairs.
你觉得我们毫无机会了吗
There's just no chance for us whatsoever in your mind?
-你在干什么 -我要给孩子们做早餐
- What are you doing? - I'm going to make the kids breakfast
然后送他们上学
and then I'm taking them to school.
你要假装一切都很正常吗
Oh, you're just gonna pretend that everything's normal?
我没有假装一切都很正常 好吗
I am not pretending everything's normal, okay?
我要跟你离婚
I am divorcing you!
那可不正常
That is not normal.
我只是先得把孩子们送去学校
I just gotta get the kids to school first.
莱拉 让我闻闻
Lila, let me smell quickly.
莱拉 过来让我闻闻
Lila, come here and let me smell.
不 没有
No. No, they are not.
-有 -你没有正确刷牙
- They are! - Well, they are not brushed properly,
很好
so, great, well done, all right?
-你的嘴好臭 -你为什么这么贱
- Your breath stinks. - Why are you being such a bitch?
什么 你怎么敢
What? Don't you dare-- -
知道吗
All right, you know what?
这周和下周你的所有活动都取消了
Everything is canceled for you this week and next.
所有的
Everything!
汤姆 你能背着
Tom, can you please pick
-你的书包 不要 -我知道 书包
- up your bag and stop-- - Yeah, I know, bag.
随便了 谁在乎
Whatever. Who cares?
我在乎 因为我一直给你找书包
I care because I keep buying you backpacks.
等等
Wait, hey.
抱歉
Hey. Hey, sorry.
好吗 什么都不取消 抱歉
All right? Nothing is canceled. I'm sorry.
我爱你 好吗
I love you, all right?
记得刷牙
Just brush your teeth.
妈的
Shit.
安东尼娅 你能告诉马夏尔和安德鲁
Hey, Antonia, can you tell Marchelle and Andrew
我要迟到了吗
that I'm gonna be late?
是私事
It's a personal issue.
你说什么
Sorry?
不 因为这是私事
No, because it's personal.
而且电♥话♥响了九下才有人接
Also, it took nine rings for someone to answer the phone,
你能处理下吗
so can you do something about that, please?
谢谢
Thank you.
你跟孩子们说过了吗
Have you talked to the kids?
天啊 我很害怕
Oh, God, I'm dreading it.
但我觉得长远来看 这对他们也是正确的选择
But I think in the long run it's the right choice for them, too.
他们会更开心
They'll be happier.
不会的
Mm, no, they won't.
只会又多了一个恨你的原因
They'll just add that to their bank of reasons to hate you.
我的一个老公死了
My son holds me responsible
另一个老公走了 我儿子都怪我
for one husband dying and the other one leaving.
我是他的诅咒
I am anathema to him.
还有你喜欢一个人吗
Also, do you enjoy being on your own?
因为如果你觉得
Because if you think that
你能找到更好的
you're gonna find something better out there,
相信我 你会失望的
believe me when I tell you you will be disappointed.
反正我也不会一个人
Well, I won't be on my own anyway.
下一站 中♥央♥车站
Next stop on this train-- Grand Central Station.
-倒数第二站 -怎么了
- Next to last stop. - What?
什么
What?
去年
He is the only thing
只有他让我保持了清醒
that has kept me sane this last year.
我爱他
And I love him.
我觉得是
I think.
你才不爱 你爱的是他的屌♥
No, you don't. You love his dick
和周围漂亮的黑毛
and all the pretty dark hair that surrounds it.
-别说了 -他让你高♥潮♥
- Stop. - And he makes you come.
你多年来都不想高♥潮♥
Anyone that makes you come
这时候让你高♥潮♥的任何人
when you haven't even wanted to come in years
你都会觉得你爱上了他
you're gonna think that you're in love with.
总之 他不仅让我高♥潮♥
Anyway, he doesn't just make me come.
他还让我经常高♥潮♥
He makes me come a lot.
他贴心 风趣
He's sweet, he's fun,
有创意
and he's creative.
他自己做格拉诺拉麦片
He makes his own granola.
你怎么样 我刚收到你的短♥信♥
How's it going? I just got your messages.
我昨晚戴上了耳塞
I put my earplugs in last night.
肯定是忘了
I must've forgotten.
好吧
Oh, okay.
要格拉诺拉麦片吗
Granola?
不要 谢谢
No, thanks.
我想我爱你 朱利安
I love you, Julian, I think.
想吃披萨吗
Want a pizza?
-想 -是吗
- Mm-hmm. - Yeah?
我要给你订你这辈子吃过的最美味的披萨
I'm gonna order you the most delicious pizza you've ever had.
能给我来一份18英寸薄皮的...
Uh, yeah, can I have an 18-inch thin crust...
-夏威夷披萨行吗 -可以啊
- Hawaiian? - Sure.
夏威夷披萨
Hawaiian, please.
是给朱利安·雷诺的
And that's for Julian Renaut.
对
Yeah.
你有我地址吧 好
You got my address, yes? Okay.
-要30分钟 -我跟罗伯特说我想离婚
- It's gonna be 30 minutes. - I told Robert I wanted a divorce.
什么
What's that?
我跟罗伯特说我想离婚
I told Robert I wanted a divorce.
昨晚简直是个警钟
I mean, last night was just such a wake-up call.
太极端了
It was so extreme.
我可以在这里住几晚吗
Is it okay if I stay here for a couple of nights?
告诉孩子们我去出差了
Tell the kids I'm away on business.
我不能再跟他吵架了
I can't fight with him again.
当然可以
Yeah, yeah. Of course, yeah.
但是
But, um...
这有些让我震惊
I mean, well, it is a bit of a shock.
我们谈过了啊
We-- we talked about it.
是的
Yeah, we-- we talked about it.
但我以为那是角色扮演
I thought-- I, you know, I thought that was role-playing.
说骚话
Uh, you know, sexy talk.
你有孩子啊
I mean, you had kids.
我还是有啊
I'll still have kids.
是啊
Yeah.
我知道你
Yeah, I know you-- yeah.
怎么了
What's the matter?
没什么
Nothing.
-你为什么提孩子 -什么
- Why did you mention the kids? - What?
你不知道那是什么感受
You have no idea what it's like
跟那种人共度生活
to share your life with someone
而你真的
who you have literally...
跟他无话可说
剧集 | 离婚 | 导航列表