剧集 | 离婚 | 导航列表
但让我们为友好的共同监护而握手
but let's, uh-- let's shake to friendly co-parenting.
好 你击掌了
All right, you tapped it out.
很酷
That's cool.
好 孩子们回头见
All right. All right, see you kids later.
-再见 爸爸 -再见 爸爸
- Bye, Dad! - Bye, Dad!
我明天带小老鼠过来给蛇吃
I'll bring the feeder mice by tomorrow.
它们叫平基
They're called pinkies.
一般是冰冻的 小蛇的零食
Usually frozen. Little snake snacks.
晚安
Good night!
他突然很高兴
He's just so happy all of a sudden.
好像把一切都处理得很好
You know, like, he's just handling everything so well.
-可能是诡计 -就为了跟我捣乱吗
- Could be a trick. - You mean simply to fuck with me?
绝对是 而且起作用了
Yes, definitely. And it's working.
如果这不是诡计 我不喜欢承认这点
Well, if it's not a trick-- and I don't like to admit this--
我很不高兴他很快乐
I am really not happy that he's so happy.
这种情绪很普遍
Well, that's a very common feeling.
-我的许多病人 -嗨
- A lot of my patients get-- - Hey.
你好
Oh, hello.
我是莱丽 科尔的女友
I'm Riley, Cole's girlfriend.
你好 莱丽 我是弗朗西丝
Hi, Riley. I'm Frances.
-幸会 -我也是
- Nice to meet you. - Likewise.
她看起来挺好的
She seems nice.
-她是个荡♥妇♥ -不是啦
- She's a slut. - No.
瞧瞧她怎么在我家里行走的
No, look how she walks around my house,
把气味留在一切东西上
rubbing her scent on everything.
喝着水 因为她很渴
Drinking water 'cause she's so thirsty
被♥干♥太多次了
from all the good fucking she's gotten.
-天啊 -抱歉
- Oh, my God. - I'm sorry.
我只是 希望你今天能聊聊自己
I just-- I wanted you to talk about you today,
所以我们专注于你的新工作 好吗
so why don't we just focus on the new job, right?
你搞定钱的事了吗
Did you get the money worked out?
谈论钱不礼貌
Well, it's not polite to talk about money,
但是有一大笔呢
but, you know, it's a lot.
瞧 那很棒
See? That's great!
你找到了喜欢的工作
You got a job that you actually liked
还加薪了 减去罗伯特的一半
and a raise, minus Robert's half,
所以那实际上 那会挺好的
so that's actually-- well, that'll end up pretty good.
我知道 时机很合适 对吧 等等 什么
I know, it's such good timing, right? Wait, wait, wait, what?
我说那还是很多
I said that's still a lot.
不 减去罗伯特的一半
No, minus Robert's half?
你说了减去罗伯特的一半
You said "Minus Robert's half."
你们还没离婚
Yeah, well, you're not divorced yet,
如果你接受这份工作
so if you take the job,
那就成为了罗伯特生活标准的一部分
that becomes part of Robert's standard of living.
不不 我觉得那不对 不是那样的
No, no, I don't think that's correct. That's not how it works.
朱莉·雷迪克就是这样的 记得吗
That's how it worked for Julie Reddick. Remember?
科尔学校的 她开了家瑜伽裤公♥司♥
From Cole's school who started the yoga pant company
在她赶走丈夫前两周上市了
that went into IPO two weeks before she kicked her husband out?
他再也不用工作了
And he never has to work again,
他都不信那些裤子
and he never even believed in those pants.
罗伯特不会那样做的
Robert would never do that.
现在不会
Not now.
-你跟他说了工作的事吗 -说了
- Did you tell him about the job? - Yeah.
他接受得怎么样
How'd he take it?
他好像
He seemed...
很高兴
very happy.
是啊 如果你啥也不用做 就因为妻子找了份好工作
Yeah. Wouldn't you be if you were getting six figures a year
一年就能拿六位数 难道你不会高兴吗
to do nothing because your wife got a big, new job?
我得走了
Yeah, I gotta hit the road.
法律不是这样的吧 马克斯
That can't really be the law, right, Max?
我因为做养家人而受到处罚
I mean, it seems neither fair nor equitable
这样既不公平也不公正
for me to be penalized for being the primary breadwinner.
-慢点 亲爱的 -怎么 就因为我工作得更努力
- Slow down, my dear. - What, and just because I work harder
赚更多的钱 他就能受益吗
and I stand to make more, then he benefits?
简短的答案是对
The short answer is yes.
他可以提出要求 说你的收入是联合资产
He could make a claim that your income counts as joint assets
建立生活标准
and establish a standard of living...
不管分离的日期
...regardless of the date of separation.
的确如此 稍等
It does happen. One moment, now.
让我拿支笔
Let me just grab a pen.
-马克斯 -亲爱的 你拿走我的钢笔了吗
- Ma-- Max? - Honey? Did you take my pen?
-马克斯 你现在需要钢笔吗 -在你手里
- Max, do you need a pen right now? - In your hand!
-不是这支 是好的那支 -马克斯 天啊
- No, not this one. My good one. - Max? Oh, Lordy.
-这就是你的好笔 -笔帽一直是这个颜色吗
- That is your good one. - Was the cap always this color?
马克斯
Ugh, Max.
我希望能推迟上班日期
I was hoping to defer the official start date
到我指定的时间长度
for a prespecified length of time.
-推迟 -是啊
- Defer? - Yeah.
你也知道 这很正常
It's commonplace, as you know,
在怀孕和生病的情况下
in cases of pregnancy and illness.
标准操作程序
Standard operating procedure.
你怀孕了吗
Um, are you pregnant?
天啊 没有 那会是个奇迹
Oh, God, no! That would be a miracle.
-没有 -生病了吗
- No, no, no. - Sick?
没有 一切都很好
No, no, no, no, no. Everything's fine.
只是有一些
There-- there are just some, um,
未预见到的财政影响
unforeseen financial ramifications
关于我前夫 准前夫
concerning my ex-husband-- my soon-to-be ex-husband,
所以我想推迟
so hence the deferment.
我明白了
Oh, I see.
你离婚了吗
Are you divorced?
没有 我妻子去世了
No. My wife passed away.
很遗憾
Oh, no. I'm so-- I'm so sorry.
对我耐心点吧 因为
Well, bear with me because, um,
这事有点乱
this is a little bit all over the place right now.
但是 概括来说
But, okay, just to nutshell it,
好处是我愿意为你
the upside is I am willing to work for you
免费工作六个月 好吗
for free for six months, okay?
你能获得我所有的联♥系♥人 技能 专业知识
You get all my contacts, my skills, my expertise,
我对艺术的激♥情♥ 一切
my passion for the arts, the whole package.
过了延期阶段
Then I would start officially
我再正式开始上班
after the deferment period.
听起来不错 对吧
Sounds like a pretty good deal, right?
好
Oh, okay.
我们不让员工免费工作
We don't usually let our employees work for free.
我想着你也许会这样说
Yeah, no, I thought you might say that
因为你是个有道德的人
because you're an ethical man.
但是备忘录第五条
Um, but memo item five--
在下一页
it's the next page-- next page.
是 抱歉
Yeah. Sorry.
我没戴眼镜 我会帮你找到的
I don't have my glasses. I would help you find it.
但总之 重点是备忘录第五条
But anyway, the point is that memo item five
解决了这一意外事件
addresses this contingency.
那样的话 你可以在第一年年末
In that case, you could award me a bonus
发我奖金
at the end of the first year,
补偿六个月的工资
making up for the six months.
或者不付也行 我不知道
Or not, or not. You-- I mean, I don't know.
也许你有一些主意可以让我们考虑考虑
Maybe you have some ideas that we could kick around?
-你考虑一下吧 -弗朗西丝
- Uh, just give-- just give it a think-think. - Frances?
-嘿 -你来干什么
- Oh, hey! - What are you doing here?
实际上我是来见你的
Well, actually, I came to see you,
来聊聊
you know, to discuss the--
我跟你发邮件的推迟计划
the deferral plan that I emailed you about,
再说一次 我觉得这对我们来说是双赢
which, again, I just feel is a win-win for all of us.
-你可以直接给我打电♥话♥ -我知道
- You could've just called me. - No, I know that.
我想 但你知道吗
I thought-- but you know what it is?
这有点非传统
It's just-- this is a little bit unorthodox,
所以我想着当面聊
so I felt like in person.
但我们可以聊聊第一反应
But do-- we can discuss initial reactions.
我们绝对不能这样做
We definitely can't do this.
剧集 | 离婚 | 导航列表